• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken growled again, fake stomping towards Kelsey. "RAWR! I'm gonna eat you up!" He said playfully, raising his arms to act like he had claws.
@LunaCrosby
Lilliana sat in the living room, reading her book quietly, trying to ignore the two upstairs. This book was from her fathers collection, about protection magic, and how to use it on others and yourself. Without her parents knowledge she had been trying to make it work... and she thought maybe she could make it work, once and for all. Her eyes pored over the text, her eyes glowing a faint purple as she did so.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at Kili, a worried expression on her face. She brought a hand up to his face, gently stroking his cheek.
"Kili... why would you say that? Having you back won't upset my life..."

She almost looked hurt by that. She had spent so long wondering where he went, and if he would ever come back to her... why would he think that his return would upset her life?
Kili sighed, hugging her close and floating into the air slowly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give the wrong impression. I just understand that not every person can return to the lives they once lived after something like this. I want nothing more than to be with you again, and live like we were...although, a bit less of the life and death scenarios would be a nice change." He said, laughing quietly. He pressed his lips to her forehead, and smiled down at her when he pulled away. "If its okay with you, I'd love to see the place where you've been staying."

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and nuzzled her "Okay, as long as you say you want it." he said softly before pecking her lips and picking her up as he stood up, slightly cradling her against himself.
Dakota giggled lightly as she made herself comfortable in his arms and looked up at him, smiling

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled. "True oh um Im Luke by the way" he says kindly
Kairassi smiled back at him before hopping onto her feet and offering a handshake "Nice to meet you Luke!~ I'm Kairassi ~" she said happily.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"But then how will Crystal get out of shower if door shut? What if Crystal need help in shower no want risk that no no no no." She says as she washes herself and screams out in pain and surprise as the soup stings her eyes and makes her take a tumble in there damn new human folk junk."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai immediately went back to the door when he heard her scream and tumble "Crystal??" He called as he knocked on the door "Are you okay in there? What happened?" He asked sounding worried.

Mayyflower said:
( .-. Luke and nymph: LEVIATHAN.... Yoshino, Origami, and Kyo: SPIRITS... Kyle: An earth GOD... Akito: INCUBUS.., I don't feel like I need to explain my characters that's why we interact so we can find out about them, but it's whatever)
(Yeah, I can understand that. Sorry. I'll pick Oragami, I guess ^_^ you can start)

Lumina said:
Lilliana sat in the living room, reading her book quietly, trying to ignore the two upstairs. This book was from her fathers collection, about protection magic, and how to use it on others and yourself. Without her parents knowledge she had been trying to make it work... and she thought maybe she could make it work, once and for all. Her eyes pored over the text, her eyes glowing a faint purple as she did so.
The book told her that there was one, and only one known cure to Darkness inside a Exceed. They had to brave the mountains of Purification and go through the cave of spiders to reach the Dark Altar, where her heart will be tested to see if it is pure. If it is, her darkness will be purified.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly as she made herself comfortable in his arms and looked up at him, smiling
Kairassi smiled back at him before hopping onto her feet and offering a handshake "Nice to meet you Luke!~ I'm Kairassi ~" she said happily.
Luke took her hand and shook. "Nice to meet you Kairassi" he says smiling

TheDragoon said:
Ken began chasing Kelsey around the house with a fit of giggles, smiling the entire time. "You will not get awayyyyyy!" He joked as he got close behind her.
Kelsey looked behind her and saw ken get closer "nuu you're too fast!!!" she squealed as she ran the best she could.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yeah, I can understand that. Sorry. I'll pick Oragami, I guess ^_^ you can start)

[/QUOTE]
Origami sat on a bench in the park and read a book quietly

TheDragoon said:
Emrakul glowered when they summoned a beast equal to his size. He rose his thousands of arms, turning them into a series of spikes before firing them all at the beast. It had a look of hatred of all life and humanity. This beast had no sense of logic, love, or happiness. It was a being of pure chaos.
*The dimensional beast raised its arms before it pop its 'chest' out releasing an evil energy which destroyed the spikes. It soon leaned back a little while roaring as it soon jolted forward firing a concentrated fire beam at the core Emrakul*

''Helchious is a chaos being right?''

''its the dimensional beast which is really the ultimate God from the dimension it came from. im planning to have it return to its dimension while also reviving it. and also summon whenever i want it..''

Mayyflower said:
Luke took her hand and shook. "Nice to meet you Kairassi" he says smiling
"So, what were you doing laying on the grass like that? It seems awfully boring staring at nothing" she said tilting her head slightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked behind her and saw ken get closer "nuu you're too fast!!!" she squealed as she ran the best she could.
Ken playfully tackled her when he caught up to her and started to make munching noises. "Mmmmm! Tastes like chicken!" He said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
"So, what were you doing laying on the grass like that? It seems awfully boring staring at nothing" she said tilting her head slightly.
"Oh I was just um relaxing" he says with a shrug. "Ive been with my sisters and I needed a break" he says

TheDragoon said:
Ken playfully tackled her when he caught up to her and started to make munching noises. "Mmmmm! Tastes like chicken!" He said with a giggle.
Kelsey's face went red for some unknown reason... "You're so fast it's scary" she said and giggled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The dimensional beast raised its arms before it pop its 'chest' out releasing an evil energy which destroyed the spikes. It soon leaned back a little while roaring as it soon jolted forward firing a concentrated fire beam at the core Emrakul*
''Helchious is a chaos being right?''

''its the dimensional beast which is really the ultimate God from the dimension it came from. im planning to have it return to its dimension while also reviving it. and also summon whenever i want it..''

[/QUOTE]
Emrakul took the the hit and roared, seemingly angrier and its wounds slowly healed bit by bit. At its center at which looked like a eye it concentrated and fired a beam back that was almost bigger than the room itself. A series of Armada's began crawling through the hole that Emrakul had just made now.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and placed one of his fingers at the top of Lumina's lip, wiping the cream from her face. He spoke as he then wiped it into her forehead horizontallyΨ...
“ If only there was a cliff to hold you out to the kingdom, you'd be great little Simba~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, blushing a bit as he wiped his finger across her lip. She looked at him, blinking when he wiped it across her forehead.

"Um... Simba?"

TheDragoon said:
Emrakul took the the hit and roared, seemingly angrier and its wounds slowly healed bit by bit. At its center at which looked like a eye it concentrated and fired a beam back that was almost bigger than the room itself. A series of Armada's began crawling through the hole that Emrakul had just made now.
*Natsumi soon summoned missiles as it launched straight at the Armadas as they tracked and hit them*

*Natsuru only released dimensionals with 2 built-in blasters inside them as they shot at the Armadas*

*Helchious used a dimensional shield which absorbed the attack which Helchious soon used the same power but more concentrated to fire it at the eye of Emrakul*

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, blushing a bit as he wiped his finger across her lip. She looked at him, blinking when he wiped it across her forehead.
"Um... Simba?"
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina in confusion for a few moments, soon replying as he laughed lightlyΨ...

“ Oh, it's from the Lion King. I'll show you it tonight~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's face went red for some unknown reason... "You're so fast it's scary" she said and giggled.
Ken laughed again before smiling happily at her. "That isn't true! You were hard to catch! I may have more speed, but I wayyyyy less stamina. Your the fast one!" He said before he cuddled her a bit before getting up. "What do you want to do now?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi soon summoned missiles as it launched straight at the Armadas as they tracked and hit them*
*Natsuru only released dimensionals with 2 built-in blasters inside them as they shot at the Armadas*

*Helchious used a dimensional shield which absorbed the attack which Helchious soon used the same power but more concentrated to fire it at the eye of Emrakul*

[/QUOTE]
Emrakul suddenly vanished and appeared above the Helchious. It's series of arms coming out of its... 'Butt'... Lowered until thousands of them grabbed the Helchious and began... Eating it through its butt!?

The Armada's just kept coming with their sharp blades. It seemed like there was no end to them.

Mari seemed to be getting tired from all the magic she was using. She looked like she was about to faint. All Natsumi and Natsuru would have to do is wait a little longer so she drains all her mana keeping Emrakul alive.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili sighed, hugging her close and floating into the air slowly.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give the wrong impression. I just understand that not every person can return to the lives they once lived after something like this. I want nothing more than to be with you again, and live like we were...although, a bit less of the life and death scenarios would be a nice change." He said, laughing quietly. He pressed his lips to her forehead, and smiled down at her when he pulled away. "If its okay with you, I'd love to see the place where you've been staying."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked up at Kili, closing her eyes when he hugged her. This is all she wanted... and she never wanted to let it go again. She raised her hand, taking his, giving a shaky smile. Although...

"Just... at my dorms. Nothing special. Why don't we just... get a bite to eat or something?"

Mayyflower said:
Origami sat on a bench in the park and read a book quietly
Leon walked through the park after some training, coming across a stranger on his walk back towards the school.

"Uhm, hello there. I wouldn't happen to know you, would I?"

TheDragoon said:
Emrakul suddenly vanished and appeared above the Helchious. It's series of arms coming out of its... 'Butt'... Lowered until thousands of them grabbed the Helchious and began... Eating it through its butt!?
The Armada's just kept coming with their sharp blades. It seemed like there was no end to them.

Mari seemed to be getting tired from all the magic she was using. She looked like she was about to faint. All Natsumi and Natsuru would have to do is wait a little longer so she drains all her mana keeping Emrakul alive.
*Natsumi saw this and pointed a finger at Emrakul before speaking*

''Ice Blastu Berthe!!''

*She said as Helchious soon disappeared to its own dimension but at the same time, a huge blue wolf-like demon looked at and growled before its mouth started to glow, soon roaring as it finally released a really powerful ice blast powerful enough to pierce through 2 miles into the eye of Emrakul*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"Oh I was just um relaxing" he says with a shrug. "Ive been with my sisters and I needed a break" he says
Kairassi nodded "Oooh, I see..well I don't see actually, I don't have sisters so I can't relate" she said with a small laugh "Why would you need a break though?" She asked curiously before standing up and making her way over to the grass, looking at it for a moment before laying down on it to ry out this "Relaxing" thing "so if I want to relax I just lay here like this?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon walked through the park after some training, coming across a stranger on his walk back towards the school.
"Uhm, hello there. I wouldn't happen to know you, would I?"

[/QUOTE]
Origami looked up at the stranger who approached her and stared at him before speaking. "Oh sorry no" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back