• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed again before smiling happily at her. "That isn't true! You were hard to catch! I may have more speed, but I wayyyyy less stamina. Your the fast one!" He said before he cuddled her a bit before getting up. "What do you want to do now?" He asked.
I want to play another on of your fun games" she said excitedly.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked up at Kili, closing her eyes when he hugged her. This is all she wanted... and she never wanted to let it go again. She raised her hand, taking his, giving a shaky smile. Although...
"Just... at my dorms. Nothing special. Why don't we just... get a bite to eat or something?"
Kili nodded, floating through the air slowly with Elyse. "To be honest, I wanted to suggest going to eat, but I had no idea if you'd eaten yet. But you'll have to show me a nice place to eat. I dont have the first idea about anything around here."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
The book told her that there was one, and only one known cure to Darkness inside a Exceed. They had to brave the mountains of Purification and go through the cave of spiders to reach the Dark Altar, where her heart will be tested to see if it is pure. If it is, her darkness will be purified.
Lilliana's eyes widened, reading over the passage. So her father had been telling the truth after all... she reread the passage over and over again, until she memorized it, wondering if there was any other books in the house that might tell her where exactly the altar might be.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Oooh, I see..well I don't see actually, I don't have sisters so I can't relate" she said with a small laugh "Why would you need a break though?" She asked curiously before standing up and making her way over to the grass, looking at it for a moment before laying down on it to ry out this "Relaxing" thing "so if I want to relax I just lay here like this?"
Luke chuckled and sat next to her. "Not exactly.." he says before laying down on his back. "I stare up at the sky and just... well think" he says looking at the cloud that was slowly passing by

tumblr_inline_nbnenejvjK1sll7xu.jpg
[/URL]
Emrakul didn't have much strength left so it had to take the hit. It screamed as it's eye/heart was pierced and it began falling to the ground along with Mari, who had passed out in midair. The Rays effects on her wore off. All the Armada's were defeated. A large explosion ensued as Emarkul hit the ground with a might smash. It's lifeless body laid there, no eye as it seemed to stare at the demon, Natsumi, and Natsuru.

Lumina said:
Lilliana's eyes widened, reading over the passage. So her father had been telling the truth after all... she reread the passage over and over again, until she memorized it, wondering if there was any other books in the house that might tell her where exactly the altar might be.
There was one book on Exceed history that contained it. Though Lilliana didn't know that... Did she?

Mayyflower said:
Origami looked up at the stranger who approached her and stared at him before speaking. "Oh sorry no" she says
Leon cocked his head to the side, slightly surprised by her response. His systems had indicated to him that she was someone familiar. It was probably just time for an update.

"Oh, I'm sorry to have disturbed you, then. I just got the ...I had the impression that I'd...I don't know, honestly. Well, there's always a that you attend school in this area?"

TheDragoon said:
Emrakul didn't have much strength left so it had to take the hit. It screamed as it's eye/heart was pierced and it began falling to the ground along with Mari, who had passed out in midair. The Rays effects on her wore off. All the Armada's were defeated. A large explosion ensued as Emarkul hit the ground with a might smash. It's lifeless body laid there, no eye as it seemed to stare at the demon, Natsumi, and Natsuru.
*The demon disappeared as Natsumi walked over to pick up Mari. She soon walked back to Natsuru and spoke while leaving napalm bombs at the body of Emrakul. Natsuru soon nodded and snapped his finger as dozens of bombs filled the underground secret labs*

''lets go home now?''

*Natsumi nodded before Natsuru, Mari and herself teleported and reappeared in the mansion inside Natsumi's bed room as all the bombs blew up destroying the labs and the body of Emrakul. Another collection for Natsumi to use*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The demon disappeared as Natsumi walked over to pick up Mari. She soon walked back to Natsuru and spoke while leaving napalm bombs at the body of Emrakul. Natsuru soon nodded and snapped his finger as dozens of bombs filled the underground secret labs*
''lets go home now?''

*Natsumi nodded before Natsuru, Mari and herself teleported and reappeared in the mansion inside Natsumi's bed room as all the bombs blew up destroying the labs and the body of Emrakul. Another collection for Natsumi to use*

[/QUOTE]
One person remained... A bloodied Akaba pulled himself out of the rubble. "You shall pay for this... You will pay for taking my unimaginable power..." He growled.

---

Mari had lost so much mana, she looked lifeless and didn't have anymore energy left to be awake. She would have to take time to recover by replenishing her mana supplies.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon cocked his head to the side, slightly surprised by her response. His systems had indicated to him that she was someone familiar. It was probably just time for an update.
"Oh, I'm sorry to have disturbed you, then. I just got the ...I had the impression that I'd...I don't know, honestly. Well, there's always a that you attend school in this area?"

[/QUOTE]
Origami nods. "Yea, close by" she says "Im Origami" she says holding her hand out to shake his hand

TheDragoon said:
There was one book on Exceed history that contained it. Though Lilliana didn't know that... Did she?
Lilliana set the book down, wondering if it would be in the library she knew was in the house. Her mother warned her to stay away from one shelf of books in particular, the ones her father would always read. Her parents were busy doing... something, so maybe now would be the perfect time. She quietly crept toward the library, which was next to her parents room. Opening the door, not bothering to turn the lights on she went over to her father's bookshelf, looking over all the books. They seemed normal for the most part, though there were a few books with purple in the binding that caught her eye in the dark. One was... one on the history of exceeds, and the other... a journal? It looked like it belonged to her father... well, for now she'd start with the history book. There was bound to be something in there. She flipped through the pages, trying to find out what she could.

Lumina said:
Lilliana set the book down, wondering if it would be in the library she knew was in the house. Her mother warned her to stay away from one shelf of books in particular, the ones her father would always read. Her parents were busy doing... something, so maybe now would be the perfect time. She quietly crept toward the library, which was next to her parents room. Opening the door, not bothering to turn the lights on she went over to her father's bookshelf, looking over all the books. They seemed normal for the most part, though there were a few books with purple in the binding that caught her eye in the dark. One was... one on the history of exceeds, and the other... a journal? It looked like it belonged to her father... well, for now she'd start with the history book. There was bound to be something in there. She flipped through the pages, trying to find out what she could.
It talked about wars that raged as well as the most recent war being waged in their dimension, The Rogue God War. A criminal organization of gods were attempting to destroy and take over their realm. As for the Dark Altar... It was forged 7 days after the discovery of the first Dark Exceed, Kaito Pearson, by this dark exceeds father, Yushido. Yushido also happened to be the father of Yuto. However, due to the war the altar had to be built on earth. It was located deep in the mountains north of the school, past a dense forest and in a dark cave full of spiders that could eat a human being.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili nodded, floating through the air slowly with Elyse. "To be honest, I wanted to suggest going to eat, but I had no idea if you'd eaten yet. But you'll have to show me a nice place to eat. I dont have the first idea about anything around here."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at him, exhaling a sigh of relief. He didn't need to see her dorm... so eating it was. She gave him a smile, looking toward town.

"Well, there's a bunch of places to eat around here... what're you in the mood for?"

TheDragoon said:
One person remained... A bloodied Akaba pulled himself out of the rubble. "You shall pay for this... You will pay for taking my unimaginable power..." He growled.
---

Mari had lost so much mana, she looked lifeless and didn't have anymore energy left to be awake. She would have to take time to recover by replenishing her mana supplies.
*Natsumi soon kissed Mari's head giving Mari enough mana to at least awake*

---

*A Voice was soon heard as a girl looked at Akaba with a look of curiosity before she leaned forward, putting her hand behind her as she put a finger next to her mouth before speaking*

''hm? may i have in on this? we could work together...no?''

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden walked around the park looking around. "How the hell did I end up here" he asks himself
@LunaCrosby
Kagura sat under a tree, looking around the park boredly before she spotted Kaiden and went wide eye'd "is he...?" she mumbled, staring at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sat under a tree, looking around the park boredly before she spotted Kaiden and went wide eye'd "is he...?" she mumbled, staring at him.
Kaiden looked around before sitting down on a nearby bench. "Where am I even at" he muttered before spotting a girl staring at him, he didnt recognize her due to the distance between them, he shifted a little, before going wide eyes. "Oh damn" he breathed

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden looked around before sitting down on a nearby bench. "Where am I even at" he muttered before spotting a girl staring at him, he didnt recognize her due to the distance between them, he shifted a little, before going wide eyes. "Oh damn" he breathed
"it is..." she muttered and shifted her gaze, standing up quickly, her eyes still red from not being over the recent death's in her life. she looked around awkwardly "talk to him or run away... talk to him...no...maybe? but run away... so much easier and less nerve wracking... but I'd look dumb" she muttered to herself.

TheDragoon said:
It talked about wars that raged as well as the most recent war being waged in their dimension, The Rogue God War. A criminal organization of gods were attempting to destroy and take over their realm. As for the Dark Altar... It was forged 7 days after the discovery of the first Dark Exceed, Kaito Pearson, by this dark exceeds father, Yushido. Yushido also happened to be the father of Yuto. However, due to the war the altar had to be built on earth. It was located deep in the mountains north of the school, past a dense forest and in a dark cave full of spiders that could eat a human being.
Lilliana's eyes widened, reading over the page. So it was closer than she had thought... she ripped out the pages about the location of the altar, grabbing the journal. Stuffing the history book back in the shelf, she walked quietly towards the exit of the library, ready to make a journey.

...♅Akira broke out of the chains and leaped backwards as he looked up at the white male, his eyes widening in shock♅...

“ What's.. that..? ”

Ichigo-bleach-anime-33535286-496-260_zpsbanan8ol.gif

...♅The white male suddenly wore a black mask, with white markings going vertically down the sides of it. The male spoke as he raised the mask, a large grin being evident♅...

“ What's with that look? Are you.. afraid of me? ”

Kdgdwb_zpscxbr5ptx.gif

...♅Akira was suddenly sent through multiple buildings, his body taking multiple scratches as he did so. When he finally came to a stop, he was breathing heavily, with smoke brushing past him. He spoke in between pants♅...

“ What's.. with that.. form..? ”

tumblr_n4jm3j7WWB1tp8k15o1_500_zpswdcgi1xh.gif

...☄The black clothed male lowered his hood and looked at Akira☄, soon talking afterwards...

“ Haven't you realized it yet? This is the form you took when you went ‘Lost’ and attacked your younger brother. ”

tumblr_lyygrr3Qfd1qfbz1so1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"it is..." she muttered and shifted her gaze, standing up quickly, her eyes still red from not being over the recent death's in her life. she looked around awkwardly "talk to him or run away... talk to him...no...maybe? but run away... so much easier and less nerve wracking... but I'd look dumb" she muttered to herself.
Kaiden froze and looked around with his eyes. "I wanna get up and go but I cant move" he muttered. "No doubt about it thats kagura" he says

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden froze and looked around with his eyes. "I wanna get up and go but I cant move" he muttered. "No doubt about it thats kagura" he says
"I geuss I should talk to him..." she said quietly and slowly took a step forward before slowly making her way over.

LunaCrosby said:
"I geuss I should talk to him..." she said quietly and slowly took a step forward before slowly making her way over.
Kaiden blushed more as kagura walked over to him he stood up and also made his way over to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back