• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled a little. "This room feels shady" she says
Amaya blushed a lot. "I guess you could say that" she says
Ayen smiled and wrapped an arm around her before pressing against her "And tell me, if you were me, what would you do now?" he asked before nipping her lip

Len chuckled "Well, besides some pillows a blanket, and a table and a few chairs, it's pretty much empty, besides us." he said as he yawned a little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]another game huh? xD )))
*Natsumi sighed before going over to the bar then triggering it wondering what will happen*

[/QUOTE]
((You should know by now that I'm very FOND of games (>u>)...))

Natsumi had pulled one of the many levers... But nothing happened. Perhaps another lever will make something happen?

TheDragoon said:
((You should know by now that I'm very FOND of games (>u>)...))
Natsumi had pulled one of the many levers... But nothing happened. Perhaps another lever will make something happen?
''....*sigh*..''

*She pulls another lever*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji replied as he stopped beside Lumina, looking at the backyardΨ...
“ Yeah, that would make sense~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at him, smiling warmly. It was so nice to see him back to his normal self again, happy and smiling and not on the brink of dying. Without thinking she took his hand, holding it gently in her own.

"So, uh... we were gonna have that sleepover?"

Her question came out a bit shyly, but she asked it anyways.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili leaned into the kiss despite his own surprise. Whether or not it was his own descicion to do it or not, he was happy to reciprocate her feelings. It had been so long since he'd been able to touch her, to feel her breath on his skin, her lips on his lips. It was refreshing.
Breaking the kiss, he smiled back at her, and nodded. "I missed you, too, Ellie. I missed you so much..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at him for a moment before leaning her head forward, making their foreheads touch. She closed her eyes, moving one of her hands to interlace with his.

"You just kinda.. disappeared, so I came back here... I thought I'd just have to continue on with my life... yknow, see other people and whatnot... but... it hasn't been the same. Whyd you have to just disappear like that?"

The question had been on her mind since he just disappeared one day, and she really did think that she'd have to move on, that maybe she in fact did move on... but seeing Kili here proved that she'd never be able to do that.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''........''
*She switched 3 levers*

[/QUOTE]
Suddenly, there was a soft hum as the circle engraving began glowing blue. It looked like it was about to go down into the ground.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and wrapped an arm around her before pressing against her "And tell me, if you were me, what would you do now?" he asked before nipping her lip
Len chuckled "Well, besides some pillows a blanket, and a table and a few chairs, it's pretty much empty, besides us." he said as he yawned a little
Rin turned into a cat and used her whiskers to find her way around

Amaya smirked. "Well if I were you I'd kiss the wife" she says

It took a bit of convincing for Paulette to leave her dorm. After the previous day's "embarrassment" (read: accidentally peaking into someone's mind and seeing mild annoyance,) she was discouraged from going outside. What convinced her was the realization that there were snacks in a vending machine. Snacks plus Paulette was true love.

As she walked down the halls, she looked around, making sure no one was there. She fidgeted with a dollar to make sure it could fit in the vending machine, banging it in mild annoyance. When she finally got her snack -- a case of crackers -- she started walking back to her dorm. Wait, no. The bell rung.

It was time for biology.

Mayyflower said:
Rin turned into a cat and used her whiskers to find her way around
Amaya smirked. "Well if I were you I'd kiss the wife" she says
Ayen smirked back "Anything else?" he asked playfully before he tilted his head and gently pressed his lips to hers as he lowered his hand from her cheek to her chest

Len looked over at her "If you're looking for me just follow my voice." he said teasingly

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at him, smiling warmly. It was so nice to see him back to his normal self again, happy and smiling and not on the brink of dying. Without thinking she took his hand, holding it gently in her own.
"So, uh... we were gonna have that sleepover?"

Her question came out a bit shyly, but she asked it anyways.
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying as he began walking towards the back door, his hand still gently holding Lumina'sΨ...

“ Oh yeah! I forgot about that~ Let's go~ ”

-------------------

...♅Akira remained laid out on the ground of his inner world, an emotionless expression being prevalent on his face. He didn't respond to the white male, and instead, remained silent♅...

...♅The white male smirked and stepped on Akira's head, replying as♅...

“ What? No snarky remarks? You're pathetic. ”

...♅The white male then slammed his foot into Akira's face, sending him into the air. Due to the chains still attached to the ground, they caused Akira to swing backwards and slam his back into the ground, blood soon forming from his mouth. He spoke♅...

“ If you're going to kill me, just do it. Everything would be better off without me.. ”

“ Pfft. The real world isn't the same as your stupid, immature logic, Imperius. ”

...☄A hooded male stood above both Akira and the white being, talking☄...

“ If you think we're going to remain the horse for a king who wishes to die, then you're sadly mistaken. ”

tumblr_lr8zp4Kt5z1qfezoro1_r1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked back "Anything else?" he asked playfully before he tilted his head and gently pressed his lips to hers as he lowered his hand from her cheek to her chest
Len looked over at her "If you're looking for me just follow my voice." he said teasingly
Rin looked over to where Len's voice is. "I know where you are I can feel ur lack of energy" she says

Amaya put a hand on his chest, their lips pressed together

TheDragoon said:
Suddenly, there was a soft hum as the circle engraving began glowing blue. It looked like it was about to go down into the ground.
*Natsumi soon switched 3 more levers*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi soon switched 3 more levers*

[/QUOTE]
The circle hummed with more power and life, starting to move extremely slowly. 2 levers to go.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying as he began walking towards the back door, his hand still gently holding Lumina'sΨ...
“ Oh yeah! I forgot about that~ Let's go~ ”

-------------------

...♅Akira remained laid out on the ground of his inner world, an emotionless expression being prevalent on his face. He didn't respond to the white male, and instead, remained silent♅...

...♅The white male smirked and stepped on Akira's head, replying as♅...

“ What? No snarky remarks? You're pathetic. ”

...♅The white male then slammed his foot into Akira's face, sending him into the air. Due to the chains still attached to the ground, they caused Akira to swing backwards and slam his back into the ground, blood soon forming from his mouth. He spoke♅...

“ If you're going to kill me, just do it. Everything would be better off without me.. ”

“ Pfft. The real world isn't the same as your stupid, immature logic, Imperius. ”

...☄A hooded male stood above both Akira and the white being, talking☄...

“ If you think we're going to remain the horse for a king who wishes to die, then you're sadly mistaken. ”

tumblr_lr8zp4Kt5z1qfezoro1_r1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina grinned up at him, walking with him toward the back door. After everything that happened today, all she wanted was some time to relax with Kenji. The sleepover would be the perfect chance to do that. Plus, it had gotten interrupted because of... she shivered a bit, not wanting to think about it anymore. All she wanted was to enjoy the rest of the night with Kenji. Her grip tightened on his hand as they made it inside, happy that she could even be with him like this.

"So, uh, where do we begin?"

TheDragoon said:
The circle hummed with more power and life, starting to move extremely slowly. 2 levers to go.
''well of course the last levers does something...''

*She then pulled 1 lever*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well of course the last levers does something...''
*She then pulled 1 lever*

[/QUOTE]
The platform then dug into the ground and a particularly slow pase, but normal for any platform. It seemed to lead down to another lab below this one.

TheDragoon said:
The platform then dug into the ground and a particularly slow pase, but normal for any platform. It seemed to lead down to another lab below this one.
''....ok fine, the last last lever..''

*She said before pulling the actual last lever*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''....ok fine, the last last lever..''
*She said before pulling the actual last lever*

[/QUOTE]
The circle dropped straight down to the floor. This seemed to be the location at which Akaba took Mari. It lead to a underground lab with gadgets and gizmos. The whirring of robots and machienary could be heard from through the hole. "Specimen contained: Proceed to finishing project Primebot." A voice said before it seemed to vanish out of earshot.

Lumina said:
Lumina grinned up at him, walking with him toward the back door. After everything that happened today, all she wanted was some time to relax with Kenji. The sleepover would be the perfect chance to do that. Plus, it had gotten interrupted because of... she shivered a bit, not wanting to think about it anymore. All she wanted was to enjoy the rest of the night with Kenji. Her grip tightened on his hand as they made it inside, happy that she could even be with him like this.
"So, uh, where do we begin?"
...ΨKenji continued walking until they reached the living room. He spoke as he looked over towards the kitchenΨ...

“ Hm, let's see~ We could start with some hot chocolate?~ ”

TheDragoon said:
The circle dropped straight down to the floor. This seemed to be the location at which Akaba took Mari. It lead to a underground lab with gadgets and gizmos. The whirring of robots and machienary could be heard from through the hole. "Specimen contained: Proceed to finishing project Primebot." A voice said before it seemed to vanish out of earshot.
*Natsumi dropped down as she looked around sharply and heading behind cover before looking around more*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi dropped down as she looked around sharply and heading behind cover before looking around more*

[/QUOTE]
Suddenly, loud sirens started blaring as she entered and red lights began going off. "Intruder alert! Warning! A intruder has entered the premise!" A robot lady voice said. Another voice was heard from the room over.

"What!? Capture it! Immediately!" It said.

There was also a vast amount of forest growth in the room next to Natsumi, seen through a window. A Armada floated into the room she was in. She had 2 choices. She could go after Akaba, or find Mari...

TheDragoon said:
Suddenly, loud sirens started blaring as she entered and red lights began going off. "Intruder alert! Warning! A intruder has entered the premise!" A robot lady voice said. Another voice was heard from the room over.
"What!? Capture it! Immediately!" It said.

There was also a vast amount of forest growth in the room next to Natsumi, seen through a window. A Armada floated into the room she was in. She had 2 choices. She could go after Akaba, or find Mari...
''alright...another Armada.......''

*She then threw a smoke grenade on the other side of the room before going after Mari*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...another Armada.......''
*She then threw a smoke grenade on the other side of the room before going after Mari*

[/QUOTE]
The Armada went over to the spot that the smoke grenade was thrown, scanning the area but finding nothing. So it resumed its search.

The dense forest was thick and had many thorny twisted branches. It would be impossible to track Mari if it weren't for the gods essence she had leaked. Sharp hisses from animals inside as well as tiny poisonous bugs crawled around in the darkness, waiting to strike Natsumi without warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back