• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked, understanding what she meant now "O-oh, I doubt they heard anything, their rooms are at the other end of the house and the house isn't that small" he said with a quiet chuckle as he rubbed her back gently.
"Oh okay then Mate do we tell family folk so they can wish luck on young pups?" she grins to him nuzzling him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly staggered to his feet and spoke, soon walking over to Kenji's arm which lay in a pool of blood. He then walked over to Kenji and placed the arm onto his chest, soon lifting him from Lumina's grasp♅...

“ We'll need to take him to the estate.. ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji didn't seem to respond, even when Akira lifted him into his armsΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up as Akira picked up Kenji, trying not to notice all the blood that was on him. She heard him say how he could be healed if they took him back to the estate, but she didn't say anything back. She stood up, her face sullen and upset, tears still falling down her cheeks. She never knew she could feel such... despair. Just seeing Kenji like this... it physically hurt. It killed her to see him so broken, so close to being dead. She looked like a ghost of herself almost.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "In that case, what could we do?" he asked curiously
Len sighed and shook his head "You're wrong there, to me you're the only one that could fully understand how we ended up the way we are." he said softly
Rin frowned alittle. "I guess" she says

Amaya shrugged. "I don't know you always ask me so now I'm asking you, what do you feel like doing" she asks

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up as Akira picked up Kenji, trying not to notice all the blood that was on him. She heard him say how he could be healed if they took him back to the estate, but she didn't say anything back. She stood up, her face sullen and upset, tears still falling down her cheeks. She never knew she could feel such... despair. Just seeing Kenji like this... it physically hurt. It killed her to see him so broken, so close to being dead. She looked like a ghost of herself almost.
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke to Lumina, his irises being hidden by his hair♅...

“ Asuka will be able to teleport you home. I'm gonna get Kenji fixed up.. ”

original_zpspryfyuja.gif

...♅Akira then vanished, appearing within the Estate with Kenji in his arms♅...

----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Rin frowned alittle. "I guess" she says
Amaya shrugged. "I don't know you always ask me so now I'm asking you, what do you feel like doing" she asks
Ayen sighed and shook his head "But i always end up deciding, so i want you to pick for once." he said as he crossed his arms

Len tilted his head "you guess? what is there to guess about?" he asked curiously

TheDragoon said:
Ken turned the corner with his father to aisle Kelsey was on and his eyes brightened almost immediately. "Kelsey!!!" He said excitedly, running and hugging her. "I just knew I'd get to see you again! Daddy daddy look! It's the girl I was talking about from the park!" He said happily, turning to smile at his father.
Yuto gave a small wave and a sigh. "H-Heh, sorry about him, his energy knows no bounds..." He told Toru. He then gave a sweet, but small grin. "My name's Yuto. I'm Ken-Kun's father." He said.
Kelsey smiled widely and hugged him as well "Yay you're here!" she said happily.

"Hah it's the same with her, anyway's I'm Toru, Kelsey's mother" she says and smile's.

Roman said:
"Sort of~ Being alone isn't all that bad. You pretty much can do whatever you want then.. Like me." Roman said, a slight grin on his face.
Mal looked at him curiously "but doing things alone as well isn't any fun either" she say's.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled widely and hugged him as well "Yay you're here!" she said happily.
"Hah it's the same with her, anyway's I'm Toru, Kelsey's mother" she says and smile's.
Ken blinked a few times before pulling away from her, tilting his head curiously. "Wait, are you here to get foods too?" He asked Kelsey.

Yuto held his hand out to Toru and shook her hand. "My son seems to have taken quite the liking to your daughter..." He said. "...Maybe we could schedule them a playdate or something?" He asked her with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Ken blinked a few times before pulling away from her, tilting his head curiously. "Wait, are you here to get foods too?" He asked Kelsey.
Yuto held his hand out to Toru and shook her hand. "My son seems to have taken quite the liking to your daughter..." He said. "...Maybe we could schedule them a playdate or something?" He asked her with a smile.
Kelsey nodded happily "Yep!" she said and pointed at the cart "My mommy love's me" she giggled.

"Yeah.. I think kelsey would enjoy that" she said and continued to smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded happily "Yep!" she said and pointed at the cart "My mommy love's me" she giggled.

"Yeah.. I think kelsey would enjoy that" she said and continued to smile.
Ken's eyes glowed at the cart full of ice cream. "WHOAAAA! You need help eating all of that? Pretty please with a cherry on top with sprinkles and chocolate syrup?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

Yuto nodded. "Alright! How about every saturday? Does that sound good?" He asked Toru.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and shook his head "But i always end up deciding, so i want you to pick for once." he said as he crossed his arms
Len tilted his head "you guess? what is there to guess about?" he asked curiously
"Your not gonna like what I have in mind" she says

Rin shook her head. "Nothing nevermind" she says. "Hey lets go outside I can sneak you out there and if we get caught I'll back you up" she says

TheDragoon said:
Ken's eyes glowed at the cart full of ice cream. "WHOAAAA! You need help eating all of that? Pretty please with a cherry on top with sprinkles and chocolate syrup?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.
Yuto nodded. "Alright! How about every saturday? Does that sound good?" He asked Toru.
"hmm..ok since your my friend" she say's and nods happily.

"Yeah that sound's good to me" she say's and nods.

Mayyflower said:
"Your not gonna like what I have in mind" she says
Rin shook her head. "Nothing nevermind" she says. "Hey lets go outside I can sneak you out there and if we get caught I'll back you up" she says
Len hummed at the thought "But then you'll get in trouble, and i don't want you to get in trouble for me." he said softly

Ayen tilted his head "Oh? and why is that?" he asked as he rubbed his chin

SoulofTobi said:
Len hummed at the thought "But then you'll get in trouble, and i don't want you to get in trouble for me." he said softly
Ayen tilted his head "Oh? and why is that?" he asked as he rubbed his chin
"I'll come up with an excuse" she says standing up.

"Because it's what I always want to do" she says

Mayyflower said:
"I'll come up with an excuse" she says standing up.
"Because it's what I always want to do" she says
Ayen slightly frowned "Why is it that you always want to do that?" he asked with a sigh.

Len sighed and looked at her "Not to be rude, but what can you even do outside now?" he asked curiously

SoulofTobi said:
Len chuckled "Well then, you're still my precious twin sister." he said happily
Ayen looked over at her "Any idea's of what to do today?" he asked curiously

Roland smiled and nodded "Maybe i could just carried you around like a princess." he said playfully as he moved to nuzzle her nose with his.
Dakota nuzzled him back "Is that an offer or an observation?" She asked with a giggle.

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at the girl and sat up. "Did you loose?" He asks looking at the console in her hands
Kairassi looked over at him and nodded "Yeah" she said with a small laugh "Its a shame, I was trying o get a high score".

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Oh okay then Mate do we tell family folk so they can wish luck on young pups?" she grins to him nuzzling him.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai shook his head "No not unless you know you're with child y'know?" He chuckled "You won't know right away....I think..I'm not sure about how your race is"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nuzzled him back "Is that an offer or an observation?" She asked with a giggle.
Roland smiled and pecked her lips "Which do you want it to be?" he asked with a whisper before pressing against her a bit

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked over at him and nodded "Yeah" she said with a small laugh "Its a shame, I was trying o get a high score".

Kenai shook his head "No not unless you know you're with child y'know?" He chuckled "You won't know right away....I think..I'm not sure about how your race is"
*she nods at this and holds Kenai close her bright blue eyes looking to him* "This good point Mate wait tell Crystal know she have pups, Crystal all sweaty now yes yes yes."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly frowned "Why is it that you always want to do that?" he asked with a sigh.
Len sighed and looked at her "Not to be rude, but what can you even do outside now?" he asked curiously
"Cause there is nothing to do" she says

Rin crossed her arms. "Breathe" she says. "I can listen and I can relax, that's what I can do" she asks a little offended

Nonalaka said:

Luke chuckled. "Did I distract you?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
"Cause there is nothing to do" she says
Rin crossed her arms. "Breathe" she says. "I can listen and I can relax, that's what I can do" she asks a little offended
Len nodded "And what's to stop me from just leading us astray?" he said softly

Ayen sighed and nodded "Maybe we should find a school for the kids to go to so we could get jobs then." he said as he looked at her.

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm..ok since your my friend" she say's and nods happily.
"Yeah that sound's good to me" she say's and nods.
Ken fistpumped with a smile. "Alright!!! Ice cream here I come!" He said with a laugh.

Yuto chuckled and turned around. "Alright Ken-Kun! Let's get the rest of mummy's groceries and we can go!" He said happily.

Ken looked back and forth between Kelsey and Yuto. "Hey daddy, is Kelsey aloud to stay over today?" He asked.

Yuto shrugged. "You'll have to ask her mom..."

Ken looked up at Toru with the cutest eyes possible, as if begging to her to let Kelsey come over.

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "And what's to stop me from just leading us astray?" he said softly
Ayen sighed and nodded "Maybe we should find a school for the kids to go to so we could get jobs then." he said as he looked at her.
Rin grabbed her cane. "Let's go" she says

"Fine" she sighs

TheDragoon said:
Ken fistpumped with a smile. "Alright!!! Ice cream here I come!" He said with a laugh.
Yuto chuckled and turned around. "Alright Ken-Kun! Let's get the rest of mummy's groceries and we can go!" He said happily.

Ken looked back and forth between Kelsey and Yuto. "Hey daddy, is Kelsey aloud to stay over today?" He asked.

Yuto shrugged. "You'll have to ask her mom..."

Ken looked up at Toru with the cutest eyes possible, as if begging to her to let Kelsey come over.
Kelsey looked up at her mom as well, waiting for her answer.

"well.. Yeah she can" She say's and nod's, not able to handle the faces they were making.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked up at her mom as well, waiting for her answer.
"well.. Yeah she can" She say's and nod's, not able to handle the faces they were making.
Ken laughed happily and took Kelsey's hand, skipping along with his father. "Yay! Thank you Kelsey's mom!" He said happily.

Yuto got his last few groceries before heading on his way home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back