• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "I may, or may not of gone through some of dads stuff." he said as he rubbed the back of his head
Ayen walked into the kitchen and started making himself scrambled eggs "Morning sleep head." he said as he cooked.
Rin shook her head. "Nosey much" she teases

Amaya groaned a bit. "Morning" she says taking a bite of her toast

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "Nosey much" she teases
Amaya groaned a bit. "Morning" she says taking a bite of her toast
Ayen looked back at her "So, once again, if you don't mind my asking, where'd ya go last night?" he asked curiously

Len sighed "Well, he gave me this stuff to study and i got interested in one of the things so i wanted to know if he had more on the subject." he said with a nervous chuckle.

Lumina said:
Lumina held tight to Kenji's hand as they teleported, shivering a bit. Teleportation was weird, and she definitely wasn't used to it. She looked up at the estate, trying to take it all in. She was definitely not used to fancy things, and she immediately got nervous and shy, feeling out of place.
"Its... really big..."

Her voice came out a bit more timid than expected.

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he began explaining how the estate came to be, along with his thoughts on itΨ...

“ My big brother built it. We wanted a secure home away from Euphoria, so he built this here and we moved in. It's really comfy and welcoming~ ”

-----------------------------

...♅Akira sighed lightly after the elderly man finished explaining the history of the village, soon moving his sword from his shoulder and pushing the door shut with the bottom of it's sheathe. He spoke as he did so, a relaxed expression being on his face, the old man soon nodding in response to his request and laying down on the a bamboo mat, covering himself with a bamboo quilt♅...

“ Okay, well get some sleep, Ojīsan. You look like you need it, I'll fall asleep after I'm done with my food. ”

vZGge8_zpswle7cyfx.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Saki watched it come towards her before she hit to over to him, trying to stay focused.
Ren jumped up and went for the spike, spiking it towards the ground with a determined expression. He knew if he lost Saki would probably make fun of him. But then again, would he make fun of her if he won?

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked back at her "So, once again, if you don't mind my asking, where'd ya go last night?" he asked curiously
Len sighed "Well, he gave me this stuff to study and i got interested in one of the things so i wanted to know if he had more on the subject." he said with a nervous chuckle.
"I don't remember" she says quietly

Rin sighed. "Shouldn't have done that" she says "cause messing with that stuff got you put in here for a week" she says

Mayyflower said:
"I don't remember" she says quietly
Rin sighed. "Shouldn't have done that" she says "cause messing with that stuff got you put in here for a week" she says
Len sighed as well "Well, i didn't want to have to rely on dad longer than i had to, he is powerful, but he feels to much like a sleeping lion among sheep." he said softly

Ayen looked slightly down and finished making the eggs "oh, well then...." he said quietly as he set the pan to the side before turning to look at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed as well "Well, i didn't want to have to rely on dad longer than i had to, he is powerful, but he feels to much like a sleeping lion among sheep." he said softly
Ayen looked slightly down and finished making the eggs "oh, well then...." he said quietly as he set the pan to the side before turning to look at her.
Amaya finished her toast and stood up. "Why" she asks

Rin nods. "Oh I see, you know mom saw you playing with the sword" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya finished her toast and stood up. "Why" she asks
Rin nods. "Oh I see, you know mom saw you playing with the sword" she says
Len sighed "so that's how dad knew." he said as he flopped back onto his blanket "Plus it wasn't 'playing' i was practicing with a wooden sword from a scroll."

Ayen slightly frowned and looked at her "Because i was worried." he said softly as he looked slightly to the side

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD I think you could if you want, unless Hime decided against it ))
Shibuya fluffed her hair a little and nodded, "Sounds like a good plan to me." She said and buttoned up her blazer before putting on her shoes.
(( I was considering it at first, he was just gonna help Celia fight then head home xD ))

Aaron nodded and fixed his collar on his shirt, "Lets go, my friend. Don't wanna stay here all day do we?" He asked, laughing lightly

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "so that's how dad knew." he said as he flopped back onto his blanket "Plus it wasn't 'playing' i was practicing with a wooden sword from a scroll."
Ayen slightly frowned and looked at her "Because i was worried." he said softly as he looked slightly to the side
Rin shrugged. "Mom just worrys, she didn't like the idea of you with a sword yet" she says

Amaya walked over and kissed his cheek. "Don't be" she says washing her hands

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Mom just worrys, she didn't like the idea of you with a sword yet" she says
Amaya walked over and kissed his cheek. "Don't be" she says washing her hands
Len nodded "Yeah, but all of all the powers and things we could have, a sword seems less dangerous." he said as he sat up again

Ayen looked over at her "Thats kinda hard for me,if you can remember there's still alot that could've happened." he said quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Ren jumped up and went for the spike, spiking it towards the ground with a determined expression. He knew if he lost Saki would probably make fun of him. But then again, would he make fun of her if he won?
Saki slide on the ground and hit the ball back up before it could touch the floor before scrambling to her feet. She hit it back over to him and tried to figure out when it was the right time to do this... spike thing.

Roman said:
(( I was considering it at first, he was just gonna help Celia fight then head home xD ))
Aaron nodded and fixed his collar on his shirt, "Lets go, my friend. Don't wanna stay here all day do we?" He asked, laughing lightly
(( After the fight was over, that's where they all went, back to Celia's house xD There's like 5 or four people living there now ))

"I could if I wanted to and if I was feeling particularly lazy today," Shibuya stated and chuckled a little before walking out of the dorm room and heading towards the music room.

...♅Akira lay against a wooden backrest, a bamboo quilt covering his body. His hat was slumped over his face, at an attempt to look as if he was asleep. He raised his hat from his face and looked over towards the old man, seeing that he was asleep. He spoke to himself♅...

Good, it looks like he's asleep. I suppose I should go check out this woman in the white dress.

tumblr_mqtkdjS83B1rpfx57o1_500_zpsb9rr9pur.gif

...♅Akira soon removed the quilt from his body and placed his hat onto the ground, soon writing a note to the old man and leaving it pinned beneath his hat. He stepped outside, immediately noticing that is was snowing. The town and it's surrounding areas were covered in a thick blanket of white, houses peeking out under their new white caps, footsteps and paw prints criss-crossed each other around the labyrinth of paths. Aside from the brown of the denuded trees, the only other colour was the vivid saffron staining around the base of each tree and shrub. He shrugged and stepped outside, his feet making an audible crunching noise from the snow. The wind howled, piling up snow in drifts, blinding the night with ice-white dust. Trees loomed into Akira's vision, then vanished, swallowed in white. A few moments later, after the wind had subsided, the trees came back into view. He began walking into the woods, the light seemingly growing darker as he walked due to the trees becoming thicker. As he went further into the woods, he saw what seemed to be two women dressed in white, one wearing a white surgical mask and calling for her children, the other wearing a white kimono, which was draped by her long black hair. Akira spoke as he walked closer to them♅...

It seems like it's the Kuchisake-onna and a Yuki-onna, which would explain the disappearances of the men. Still, these two spirits aren't known to interact with one another, how bizarre.

...♅Akira continued walking, until he heard what seemed like a child crying. He looked over to where he thought the sound was coming from, then back towards the two female spirits, only to see that they had vanished. Upon realizing the nature of the spirits, Akira broke off into a sprint, attempting to locate the sound of the crying. The wind began to pick up as he ran, tossing the loose piles of snow into the air, casing visibility to lower. Akira spoke as he ran further into the forest♅...

Damn it, where's it coming from?!

KzZd54.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "Yeah, but all of all the powers and things we could have, a sword seems less dangerous." he said as he sat up again
Ayen looked over at her "Thats kinda hard for me,if you can remember there's still alot that could've happened." he said quietly.
"Well I'm here now, safe ands sound" she said

Rin nods. "Yea" she says

...?Kioko was inside a music store, just looking around at the different guitars that they had. Not that she wanted to get one or anything... okay yeah, she kind of did but she wasn't going to speak on it. Kioko knew these cost a lot and she didn't exactly have the kind of money to buy something like this, so she'd just be doing a bunch of window shopping until she had what she needed to buy a guitar. Just browsing through them, she came upon one that looked rather odd and she stared at it in curiosity. Kioko looked up in thought, thinking about what kind of person would play such an instrument and imagined someone with four arms before looking down at the ground with a weird expression on her face and speaking?...

"Cool..."

tumblr_msz5yqz8Rt1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

...?After looking at the weird guitar, Kioko walked a little further before picking up a normal looking one and trying to play it. Her hand cramped up from holding down a few of the strings of the instrument and tears pricked the corners of her eyes from the pain, soon removing her hand from it and sniffling. Kioko rubbed the back of her head and spoke with a light smile on her face?...

"Ow... haha, I'm okay!"

tumblr_n5oj5bt6xl1t89rpeo2_r1_500.gif

...?Pulling the strap of the guitar over her head, she held it in her hands and inspected it as she turned it every which way. Don't ask why... she didn't know why she was doing it either. Suddenly, the guitar slipped between her fingers and crashed to the floor, though lucky it didn't break but it did surprise her. She stared at it in shock before jumping back and speaking?...

"Ah! It fell! Um... It wasn't me!"

tumblr_n8hx2wUgw71sq9yswo1_500.gif

...?Kioko quickly picked it up and put it back where it belonged before sniffling again, soon speaking?...

"I'm in trouble... I didn't mean to drop it! I'm gonna get arrested like mommy!"

tumblr_n65vw8B1gw1sq9yswo1_500.gif

...♅Akira continued running for a while before he had to rest. He slumped up against a tree and breathed heavily, his hot breath being visible against the cold, icy air. He spoke as he tiredly walked forward, the crying child's voice still echoing throughout the forest♅...

“ Why.. can't I.. get closer to.. that crying.. ”

Sword_of_the_Stranger_full_movie_english_dub_zpsjmfxznqa.gif

...♅Akira suddenly began running up the hill, albeit exhaustedly. He slid and struggled to move as the snow broke away at his feet, attempting to force him backwards, however Akira persevered forward, talking as he slowly made progress up the hill. The crying suddenly got closer with each step, motivating Akira to continue. He spoke as he slowly etched closer to the hill top♅...

“ Just.. up here.. ”

Sword_of_the_Stranger_full_movie_english_dub%201_zpsiijq2edr.gif

Mayyflower said:
"Well I'm here now, safe ands sound" she said
Rin nods. "Yea" she says
Ayen nodded then slightly smiled at her "Well, i guess i could inspect you later." he said playfully

Len smiled then stood up "Hey, i know you don't like help, but how about an exchange? i'll have your back in life if you have mine." he said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then slightly smiled at her "Well, i guess i could inspect you later." he said playfully
Len smiled then stood up "Hey, i know you don't like help, but how about an exchange? i'll have your back in life if you have mine." he said softly
Amaya chuckled. "Yea you do that" she says playfully

Rin tilted her head. "I'll always have yours" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yea you do that" she says playfully
Rin tilted her head. "I'll always have yours" she says
Len smiled then nodded "Oh, by the way, when was the last time you fed?" he asked curiously

Ayen smiled then wrapped an arm around her waist "Oh, i plan on it." he said as he smiled at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Len smiled then nodded "Oh, by the way, when was the last time you fed?" he asked curiously
Ayen smiled then wrapped an arm around her waist "Oh, i plan on it." he said as he smiled at her.
Rin blushed and shrugged. "When we were at the amusement park" she says

Amaya smiled. "Eat your eggs" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he began explaining how the estate came to be, along with his thoughts on itΨ...

“ My big brother built it. We wanted a secure home away from Euphoria, so he built this here and we moved in. It's really comfy and welcoming~ ”

-----------------------------

...♅Akira sighed lightly after the elderly man finished explaining the history of the village, soon moving his sword from his shoulder and pushing the door shut with the bottom of it's sheathe. He spoke as he did so, a relaxed expression being on his face, the old man soon nodding in response to his request and laying down on the a bamboo mat, covering himself with a bamboo quilt♅...

“ Okay, well get some sleep, Ojīsan. You look like you need it, I'll fall asleep after I'm done with my food. ”

vZGge8_zpswle7cyfx.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at it while he explained, her grip on his hand tightening a small bit.

"I-I see. It's lovely."

She smiled up at him a moment before looking back out at it. It really was a lovely home. Maybe she'd feel less intimidated by it if they went inside.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at it while he explained, her grip on his hand tightening a small bit.
"I-I see. It's lovely."

She smiled up at him a moment before looking back out at it. It really was a lovely home. Maybe she'd feel less intimidated by it if they went inside.
...ΨKenji smiled and opened the door, soon beckoning Lumina in with his hand. He spoke as he did soΨ...

“ Ladies first~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Rin blushed and shrugged. "When we were at the amusement park" she says
Amaya smiled. "Eat your eggs" she says with a chuckle
Ayen sighed jokingly then chuckled "Fine, but i'll get you later~" he said as he let go over her.

Len walked over to her "Do you need to feed again?" he asked curiously as he poked her cheek

"well a new start i guess?" drea mumbled to himself just thinking of how he got kicked out of his last school 'no one can know who or what i am this time' he thought sealing his thoughts away from any mind readers.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and opened the door, soon beckoning Lumina in with his hand. He spoke as he did soΨ...
“ Ladies first~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, returning his smile.

"Thank you."

And with that, she walked in front of him in the doors, starting to look around the room as she did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back