• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "You don't have to do that" she said as her gaze followed him "I mean I can't run from this forever..." she said her voice trailing a little as she rubbed the side of her arm with her hand. "I'll need to learn to control it..."
Roland shook his head "My promise was that the bracelet would keep your powers at bay till you learned to control them." he said as he got out of bed, forgetting they never put their clothes back on last night as he turned to face her.

Mayyflower said:
Harper laughed some more. "Oh my gosh stop" she says between laughter
Hiro just teased her more by repeating what she said in his best Harper voice. "Oh my gosh, stop!" He laughed as he continued to tickle her.

Mayyflower said:
Rin felt it. "A walking stick?" She asks
Ayen sighed "Yeah, i've seen a blind person using one and a dog to get around before by tapping on the ground in front of him." he said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro just teased her more by repeating what she said in his best Harper voice. "Oh my gosh, stop!" He laughed as he continued to tickle her.
Harper laughed and squirmed before she opened her eyes and used one of her hands to pull hiros face down to hers, kissing him softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Yeah, i've seen a blind person using one and a dog to get around before by tapping on the ground in front of him." he said softly.
Rin nods and stood up. "Where's the door, I'm hungry" she asks looking around

Mayyflower said:
Harper laughed and squirmed before she opened her eyes and used one of her hands to pull hiros face down to hers, kissing him softly
Hiro kissed her back, running his tongue across her top lip before pulling away and tickling her again. "Your not going to get away from me that easy~" He joked.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods and stood up. "Where's the door, I'm hungry" she asks looking around
Ayen walked over and grabbed her hand "Here, i'll guide you down stairs, then i'll have to make sure Len gets something to eat as well." he said softly

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled, looking up at Kenji. Before she realized what she was doing she reached up her hand, placing it on his cheek, almost as if to make sure he was really there. Her thumb moved softly across his cheek, as if it was something precious. She did this for a moment before realizing what she was doing and retracted her hand a bit, the blush returning in full force.
"A-ah, I'm sorry, I-I don't know w-what my hand was d-doing..."

She felt embarrassed now. Who does something like that?
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he took her hand, moving it back towards his cheek and closing his eyesΨ...

“ It's fine~ It soothes me~ I've always wanted something like this.. ”

TheDragoon said:
Hiro kissed her back, running his tongue across her top lip before pulling away and tickling her again. "Your not going to get away from me that easy~" He joked.
"Omg Hiro please" she squirmed and laughed a little

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked over and grabbed her hand "Here, i'll guide you down stairs, then i'll have to make sure Len gets something to eat as well." he said softly
Rin nods. "Okay.." She says quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "My promise was that the bracelet would keep your powers at bay till you learned to control them." he said as he got out of bed, forgetting they never put their clothes back on last night as he turned to face her.
"I-I understand that but I...u-uhm..." she began to avert her eyes drifting them off to the side for obvious reasons. "Maybe should try to control it without help, Its not fair to rely on you so much...."

Nonalaka said:
"I-I understand that but I...u-uhm..." she began to avert her eyes drifting them off to the side for obvious reasons. "Maybe should try to control it without help, Its not fair to rely on you so much...."
Roland looked to the side and down "Well, that's what i am, a craftsman, the support." he said softly as he rubbed his arm before sighing and walking over to the dresser.

i dashed back in my room to put jinx in there and back out"now stay in there jinx you knows what happens when your out side without me".i walked away from my room and ran out of the dorms."wow its so bright out..i hate it when its bright"i opened a umbrella i had with me."ah now thats better"i started to walk around and find some people to mess with or something.after awhile it was staring to get shady so i put my umbrella away and i started to fly around.

TheDragoon said:
Ren decided to go into more detail. "The other team scores a point when the ball lands on your side. When you have the ball land on their side, you score a point." He said. "The game ends after a certain amount of points are met, most of the time 4."
"Let's play then!" Saki said excitedly and clapped her hands together.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he took her hand, moving it back towards his cheek and closing his eyesΨ...
“ It's fine~ It soothes me~ I've always wanted something like this.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina felt butterflies as he grabbed her hand, but they calmed down when her hand was back on his cheek. It felt nice, to have her hand there. To have his face so close. She stroked his cheek, looking at him gently, admiring his features. Lumina found it amazing, just how much his kindness showed just in his face, without having to say a word. She found her other hand, the one that had been holding on his hand before, interlacing her fingers in his. Once again, she didn't really know why she was doing this, but perhaps she just wanted to feel close to him.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus yawned a bit as the movie went on, getting a bit tired, he looked over at Ilaani and started sleeping on her shoulder, like a big teddy bear.
Axel came in silently and dropped off their groceries before going to bed himself.
Ilaani giggled quietly as she looked over at him to her he looked adorable when he slept. She eventually began to drift off herself as the movie ended.

Lumina said:
Lumina felt butterflies as he grabbed her hand, but they calmed down when her hand was back on his cheek. It felt nice, to have her hand there. To have his face so close. She stroked his cheek, looking at him gently, admiring his features. Lumina found it amazing, just how much his kindness showed just in his face, without having to say a word. She found her other hand, the one that had been holding on his hand before, interlacing her fingers in his. Once again, she didn't really know why she was doing this, but perhaps she just wanted to feel close to him.
...ΨKenji slowly opened his eyes, his entire body feeling calm and at ease. He spoke gently, his irises fixated on Lumina's as a slight blush appeared on his faceΨ...

“ C-can I kiss you?.. ”

Mayyflower said:
Harper breathed heavily. "Thank you" she breathed
Hiro laughed lightly and shutted his eyes. "No problem~" He said sweetly.

((I'm gonna stop using Hiro for the time being...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back