• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper woke up and looked over at hiro and smiled. "Morning" she says happily
Hiro chuckled and nibbled a bit at her neck. "Hahahahaha~ now your mine~" He said teasingly.

TheDragoon said:
Ren soon came out of the restroom after he was done doing his business and sat next to her. "So umm... You ready to go?" He asked her.
Saki was looking in thought before hearing Ren, causing her to look up at him.

tumblr_nmk7zwQmMx1us70pno2_500.gif

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm done eating~" She said before pushing herself out of the seat.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki was looking in thought before hearing Ren, causing her to look up at him.
tumblr_nmk7zwQmMx1us70pno2_500.gif

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm done eating~" She said before pushing herself out of the seat.
Ren then took her hand gently and decided to take a walk with her along the beach to see what else there was to do. "Hmm... You want to play volleyball?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro chuckled and nibbled a bit at her neck. "Hahahahaha~ now your mine~" He said teasingly.
Harper giggled and wrapped her arms around him. "Yep I am" she says lovingly

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at Kenji, hearing his words. Her eyes widened a bit as well, but she didn't jerk back like he did. She was a lot more calm than normal, and it might have had something to do with her holding on to his hand. She looked a bit nervous, but she didn't look away either.
"I love you too."

She gave a nervous, yet genuine smile, still holding on to his hand.
...ΨKenji's blush grew darker as he heard Lumina reply. He spoke, stuttering heavily in his sentence, showing just how nervous he wasΨ...

“ H-huh? D-do you know what y-y-you're s-saying? Y-you don't have t-to say t-that.. ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-34729770-160-160_zpsujyh1gqx.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled and started the movie, hugging her close to him. From time to time he would pick up a slice of pizza and eat it.
Ilaani watched the movie she wasn't scared as such, she wasn't a scardy cat kind of girl, but she did hug him a bit tighter when things got a bit scarier occasionally. Of course she'd never admit such a thing.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland frowned a little "Is the bracelet not working properly?" he asked as he placed a hand on her cheek and used it to make her face him then he looked into her eyes.
Dakota shrugged "I don't know... I don't think so?...Its just I've been having ticks with my abilities a bit again..." she said in a confused tone "Perhaps I'm wearing it wrong...or maybe I'm imagining it?" She said as she examined her wrist again.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed lightly "how could you break a blanket?" He asked "You shouldn't worry about breaking things so easily"
*she nods at this and pulls him under the blanket with her and snuggles him feeling so warm in these blankets. "Okay mate Crystal no worry break things."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Will it be enough to walk around? or should i just give you part of my knowledge on the subject?" he asked curiously.
Rin shook her head. "I'll be fine" she says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shrugged "I don't know... I don't think so?...Its just I've been having ticks with my abilities a bit again..." she said in a confused tone "Perhaps I'm wearing it wrong...or maybe I'm imagining it?" She said as she examined her wrist again.
Roland sighed and shook his head "You can't wear it wrong, as long as it's on your body it works." he said as he sat up then looked down at her "I guess i just didn't make it good enough." he said as he rubbed his chin.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "I'll be fine" she says
Ayen nodded "Well, i guess we'll have to do finger foods for a while." he said as he patted her head.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and pulls him under the blanket with her and snuggles him feeling so warm in these blankets. "Okay mate Crystal no worry break things."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai chuckled lightly as he was pulled into the blankets "Good, there's no need to worry" he said as he gently put his arms around her and hugged her close.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji's blush grew darker as he heard Lumina reply. He spoke, stuttering heavily in his sentence, showing just how nervous he wasΨ...
“ H-huh? D-do you know what y-y-you're s-saying? Y-you don't have t-to say t-that.. ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-34729770-160-160_zpsujyh1gqx.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blushed as well, but she simply looked at Kenji, smiling sincerely, thinking his nervousness was adorable. But, the more she thought about it, the more she was confident in her feelings. Which is something that never happened, so she knew it was for real.

"I-I do know what I'm saying. I wanted to say it to you."

She looked up at him, trying not to just run away from being flustered.

TheDragoon said:
Ren then took her hand gently and decided to take a walk with her along the beach to see what else there was to do. "Hmm... You want to play volleyball?" He asked her.
Saki walked alongside him and shook her head, "No. I don't really know what volleyball is either... does it have to do with balls of some sort?" She asked curiously.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed and shook his head "You can't wear it wrong, as long as it's on your body it works." he said as he sat up then looked down at her "I guess i just didn't make it good enough." he said as he rubbed his chin.
Dakota sat up as well "But that can be right either, It was working fine before..." she said with a small a frown. "Then again I don't know about that stuff..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia went into her room and took a quick shower before heading to bed.
*Zenya took Levya to bed as they both soon slept* (time skip?)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Well, i guess we'll have to do finger foods for a while." he said as he patted her head.
SoulofTobi said:
Rin nods. "Okay fine with me" she says

Lumina said:
Lumina blushed as well, but she simply looked at Kenji, smiling sincerely, thinking his nervousness was adorable. But, the more she thought about it, the more she was confident in her feelings. Which is something that never happened, so she knew it was for real.
"I-I do know what I'm saying. I wanted to say it to you."

She looked up at him, trying not to just run away from being flustered.
...ΨKenji stared at Lumina with a blank expression, attempting to comprehend the scene unfolding before him. He suddenly jerked forward and replied, a large smile appearing on his face. His voice held a hint of excitementΨ...

“ Y-you did?! You're not messing with me?! ”

tumblr_mkpjfxiAjF1r4t83xo2_250_zps9wzzmkkj.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota sat up as well "But that can be right either, It was working fine before..." she said with a small a frown. "Then again I don't know about that stuff..."
Roland sighed and shook his head "No, sometime magic items just wear out quickly." he said as he stretched then started to get out of bed "Guess i'll just have to make a better one."

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay fine with me" she says
Ayen nodded before looking down at her "You know Rin, you'll have to get off of daddy's lap at some point." he said teasingly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji stared at Lumina with a blank expression, attempting to comprehend the scene unfolding before him. He suddenly jerked forward and replied, a large smile appearing on his face. His voice held a hint of excitementΨ...
“ Y-you did?! You're not messing with me?! ”

tumblr_mkpjfxiAjF1r4t83xo2_250_zps9wzzmkkj.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, looking at Kenji for another moment, before smiling again, her blush still present on her cheeks. Her hold on Kenji's hand tightened a slight bit.

large.gif

"Of course I'm not messing with you. I know I'm bad with feelings and everything... but this is one of the few feelings I've been sure of. That's how I know it's real."

She kept her gaze on Kenji, her smile at him soft and sincere.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, looking at Kenji for another moment, before smiling again, her blush still present on her cheeks. Her hold on Kenji's hand tightened a slight bit.
large.gif

"Of course I'm not messing with you. I know I'm bad with feelings and everything... but this is one of the few feelings I've been sure of. That's how I know it's real."

She kept her gaze on Kenji, her smile at him soft and sincere.
...ΨKenji stared at Lumina and soon repliedΨ...

“ O-oh.. ”

...ΨKenji then pulled Lumina into a tight embrace and placed his head onto her shoulder. He spoke, his arms tightening around Lumina's backΨ...

“ I'm so glad to hear that.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki walked alongside him and shook her head, "No. I don't really know what volleyball is either... does it have to do with balls of some sort?" She asked curiously.
Ren nodded and smiled. "I can show you how to play if you like!" He said before he quickly went over to a bin holding a bunch of volleyballs, taking one out and showing her. "This is a volleyball. It's the ball the game is played with." He explained.

Mayyflower said:
Harper giggled and wrapped her arms around him. "Yep I am" she says lovingly
Hiro smirked more, now tickling her. "I got youuuuuuu~" He said playfully. "I got youUuUuUuUuUu!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji stared at Lumina and soon repliedΨ...
“ O-oh.. ”

...ΨKenji then pulled Lumina into a tight embrace and placed his head onto her shoulder. He spoke, his arms tightening around Lumina's backΨ...

“ I'm so glad to hear that.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina simply smiled at Kenji, but her eyes widened as he pulled her into a hug, and she felt his arms wrap around her back. Her face burst into crimson, the calmness she had before now gone. She felt butterflies in her stomach from feeling his head on her shoulder and his arms wrapped around her back. She spoke, her voice coming out a bit stammered.

"K-k-kenji... w-what are you...?"

A part of her was happy he was hugging her, but that part was hidden under a lot of embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back