• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, still looking down at her lap. She didn't say anything about... how would he know about..
"W-what are you talking about..?"

She tried to play it off like it was nothing, but it wasn't very convincing.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly at Lumina's response and repliedΨ...

“ Well, Akira is.. um.. Omni... Omniscient. Yeah, that's the word~ He is connected to the entire omniverse, allowing him to have infinite knowledge, I think. Basically, he knows everything, either from experience or from his power. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly at Lumina's response and repliedΨ...
“ Well, Akira is.. um.. Omni... Omniscient. Yeah, that's the word~ He is connected to the entire omniverse, allowing him to have infinite knowledge, I think. Basically, he knows everything, either from experience or from his power. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at Kenji slowly, listening to his words. She knew Akira was powerful, but not that powerful. Maybe he... no. She shook away the thought.

"I-I see. But still... I don't see what that has to do with me."

Her voice trailed a bit, but she kept her gaze on Kenji.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at Kenji slowly, listening to his words. She knew Akira was powerful, but not that powerful. Maybe he... no. She shook away the thought.
"I-I see. But still... I don't see what that has to do with me."

Her voice trailed a bit, but she kept her gaze on Kenji.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he leaned closer to Lumina, his smile remainingΨ...

“ He can tell you about your race~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he leaned closer to Lumina, his smile remainingΨ...
“ He can tell you about your race~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked down at her lap, playing with the fabric of her skirt.

"R-really, well what is there to tell, really, I-I know what I am..."

Her wings fluttered a bit, starting to get a bit stiff from lack of movement.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and looked at her "of course not, i'm pretty sure you were to preoccupied in that moment to be worried~" he said teasingly as he gently grabbed one of her hands and tugged at it
"R-Roooy" Dakota whined as her face turned red again, she the hand he was tugging begrudgingly moving from her face.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she shook her head and snuggles up underneath the blanket and just seems to lay there like a bug in a rug* (muffled) "this nice warm down here."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai blinked "If you haven't seen a blanket before then..were you still living in the forest even after you arrived at the school? I assumed you live in a dorm?" Kenai asked tilting his head before looking to see where her face was.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus began packing up the fishing gear, hauling them to the door. He then opened the door and set them in a small closet.
Ilaani was looking through the cupboards to see what there was suitable to eat "What kind of food are you hungry for?" She called when she heard the door open.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"Really?! T-That would be really nice... thanks!" Saki said and smiled at him sweetly before she resumed eating her taco's.
Ren finished his taco and put a hand over his mouth to cover a loud burp. "Excuse me!" He got up. "I'm going to go and use the restroom, alright?" He asked her.

Nonalaka said:
"R-Roooy" Dakota whined as her face turned red again, she the hand he was tugging begrudgingly moving from her face.
Kenai blinked "If you haven't seen a blanket before then..were you still living in the forest even after you arrived at the school? I assumed you live in a dorm?" Kenai asked tilting his head before looking to see where her face was.

Ilaani was looking through the cupboards to see what there was suitable to eat "What kind of food are you hungry for?" She called when she heard the door open.
Nexus scratched his head as he stretched a bit. "How about we cook a frozen pizza?" He asked her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh I'm Kelsey!" She say's happily and closes one eye, giving him a peace sign.
Ken looked down for a minute as if to process her name into his friend database. "...Got it! Kelsey! I'll see you around!" He said, excited for the next time they would meet before he ran off to Yuto, teleporting away with his father.

Mayyflower said:
Harper chuckled. "One of them is because your the first person who actually liked me for me and the other Is Because you were my first kiss and the others will have to wait" she says
Hiro nodded. "W-Well I like everything about you! I like how your sweet, kind, mature, beautiful, and how your hair flows perfectly without you trying." He said with a laugh at his quote to a song. He brushed her hair softly with a blush. "Your my everything Harper..." He said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed before reaching over then slapping himself "This sort of thing would of never stopped me before." he said as he stood up "But i guess i can't just find a god now and beat it till i get what i want." he said as he rubbed his chin.
Just let us in and it will all go away the raspy voice spoke. "No I don't trust you" she says clearly

TheDragoon said:
Hiro nodded. "W-Well I like everything about you! I like how your sweet, kind, mature, beautiful, and how your hair flows perfectly without you trying." He said with a laugh at his quote to a song. He brushed her hair softly with a blush. "Your my everything Harper..." He said softly.
Harper blushed and smiled. "And your my everything hiro" she says softly

TheDragoon said:

TheDragoon said:
Nexus scratched his head as he stretched a bit. "How about we cook a frozen pizza?" He asked her.
"Hmm, sure" she said happily with a nod as she closed the cupboard and went to the freezer pulling out a pizza and getting it ready to put in the oven.

Mayyflower said:
Hiro smiled more and pulled her into a soft but passionate kiss, biting her bottom lip teasingly.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, sure" she said happily with a nod as she closed the cupboard and went to the freezer pulling out a pizza and getting it ready to put in the oven.
Nexus started getting Netflix set up while she did that.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro smiled more and pulled her into a soft but passionate kiss, biting her bottom lip teasingly.
Harper smiled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck gently

TheDragoon said:
Nexus started getting Netflix set up while she did that.
Ilaani then checked the time as she waited for the pizza to cook "So, What kind of movie do you wanna watch?" She asked as she made her way over to the couch.

Nonalaka said:
Roland lightly chuckled "Want me to stop talking now?" he asked teasingly as he moved to peck her nose then nuzzle it.

Mayyflower said:
Just let us in and it will all go away the raspy voice spoke. "No I don't trust you" she says clearly
Ayen sighed and shook his head "Best i can do right now is be there for Rin." he said softly before walking up the stairs then to Rin's door and lightly knocking.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland lightly chuckled "Want me to stop talking now?" he asked teasingly as he moved to peck her nose then nuzzle it.
Ayen sighed and shook his head "Best i can do right now is be there for Rin." he said softly before walking up the stairs then to Rin's door and lightly knocking.
Rin was still talking to the voice the voice could be heard if you listened carefully but when ayen knocked on the door it hurried and went away. Rin looked over to where the door was suppose to be

SoulofTobi said:
"Well if you're going to tease me more then yes, stop" she said giggling lightly as she then nuzzled him back.

Mayyflower said:
Rin was still talking to the voice the voice could be heard if you listened carefully but when ayen knocked on the door it hurried and went away. Rin looked over to where the door was suppose to be
Ayen took in a deep breath before clearing his throat to talk "Rin, may i come in?" he asked softly as he tilted his head thinking he heard someone else.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck gently
Hiro continued to tease her bottom lip before brushing his tongue against her teeth, trying to get entrance inside.

Nonalaka said:
"Well if you're going to tease me more then yes, stop" she said giggling lightly as she then nuzzled him back.
Roland chuckled then slightly nodded while still nuzzling "Okay, i'll think about it, though i may be a bit quiet." he said playfully before pecking her lips and re-rapping his arm around her.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani then checked the time as she waited for the pizza to cook "So, What kind of movie do you wanna watch?" She asked as she made her way over to the couch.
Nexus shrugged and browsed through the movies. "I picked last time so do you want to pick this time?" He asked her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took in a deep breath before clearing his throat to talk "Rin, may i come in?" he asked softly as he tilted his head thinking he heard someone else.

Rin looked around her room. "Uh sure" she says still sitting on the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back