• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu thought about calling after him, but it seemed useless at this point. He wasn't listening. It wasn't a little upsetting, if she was honest. Why was he just walking away from her? It didn't even make any sense. His form changed, the way he looked at her changed... he wasn't the Jojo she knew. And she had to find out why, if it was the last thing she did.
Jojo kept walking then finally stopped and looked down at her "Why are you still following me?" he asked bluntly with a hint of annoyance in his voice as he glared down at her with an ever so slight frown on his face.

Mayyflower said:
Rin gulped and looked at Amaya. "What did Len do" she asks
"He took something that wasn't his.." She says

Rin nods. "Mom My vision.. That I had when I took that nap, it was me doing terrible things to innocent people.. Why? I don't know but even though I was blind I had so much power... And the worst part was that I had hurt you guys,,." Her voice trailed off

Amaya frowned and nods. "I understand Rin, you don't have to be scared me or your father won't let anything happen to you" she says hugging Rin close
Ayen came back up the stairs without Len and a frown on his face as he went up stairs for a moment before coming back down with pillows and a blanket then went back down to the basement for another moment before coming back up again then he just stood there and sighed "Well i hope he'll learn his lesson." he said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo kept walking then finally stopped and looked down at her "Why are you still following me?" he asked bluntly with a hint of annoyance in his voice as he glared down at her with an ever so slight frown on his face.
Chiharu stopped having caught up with him, panting a bit. "Why...?" She looked up at him. "I... why did YOU just run off like that? You just got up without any reason! I had to find out why!" She looked up at him, her face showing concern and upset. "Is.. is it something I said? O-or did?" He did run off after their talk about that wall.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, but gave a sigh of relief. She returned his smile with a small one of her own.
"Ah, well, that's good to hear then."

It was still a little worrying, thinking about the thought of someone invading Kenji's home. She didn't like the thought of conflict, even if it didn't involve herself.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked into the distanceΨ...

“ Yeah~ I wonder what he's doing now.. ”

----------------------

...♅Akira sat on the balcony, looking up at the sky as cherry blossoms slowly began to fall from the tree that grew in the garden above the palace. His red irises didn't move from the sky as a Sanctum spoke beside him, the gentle, warm breeze causing his hair to sway lightly♅...

“ Do you have any orders for us, Your Highness? ”

“ No, there's nothing for you to do. Go home to your families and satisfy your worries. I shall be returning home soon anyway. ”

tumblr_mtc5w2bE0z1s8xbc7o2_500_zpsqard6efg.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen came back up the stairs without Len and a frown on his face as he went up stairs for a moment before coming back down with pillows and a blanket then went back down to the basement for another moment before coming back up again then he just stood there and sighed "Well i hope he'll learn his lesson." he said softly.
Rin closed her eyes and layed there. "Why can't I be a normal neko" she says

Amaya frowned a little

Lumina said:
Chiharu stopped having caught up with him, panting a bit. "Why...?" She looked up at him. "I... why did YOU just run off like that? You just got up without any reason! I had to find out why!" She looked up at him, her face showing concern and upset. "Is.. is it something I said? O-or did?" He did run off after their talk about that wall.
Jojo tsk'ed as he looked down at her and scowled "Since when do i need to explain myself to you." he said coldly as he took his hands out of his pocket and folded them "And on top of that, why do i need a midget to be concerned for me?" he asked asshole-ishly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin closed her eyes and layed there. "Why can't I be a normal neko" she says
Amaya frowned a little
Ayen walked into the living room and tilted his head as he walked up beside Amaya then looked over at her 'Is there anything i can do to help?' he asked mentally as he sadly looked down at Rin

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked into the distanceΨ...
“ Yeah~ I wonder what he's doing now.. ”

----------------------

...♅Akira sat on the balcony, looking up at the sky as cherry blossoms slowly began to fall from the tree that grew in the garden above the palace. His red irises didn't move from the sky as a Sanctum spoke beside him, the gentle, warm breeze causing his hair to sway lightly♅...

“ Do you have any orders for us, Your Highness? ”

“ No, there's nothing for you to do. Go home to your families and satisfy your worries. I shall be returning home soon anyway. ”

tumblr_mtc5w2bE0z1s8xbc7o2_500_zpsqard6efg.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, looking out in the distance as well. She was glad to see Kenji wasn't worried, but being the overthinker that she was, it still weighed on her mind some. But, she knew for Kenji's sake, and her own, she had to move on. For now.

"Y-yeah... so, how has Akira been? I haven't seen him since, the wedding, and it's been a while since then.."

Part of her really had been wondering what he had been up to. She hadn't met him more than twice, but both times he showed kindness.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked into the living room and tilted his head as he walked up beside Amaya then looked over at her 'Is there anything i can do to help?' he asked mentally as he sadly looked down at Rin
Amaya shook her head. I'm not even sure she says mentally back.

Rin stood up. "I'm going to bed" she muttered a hint of sadness In her voice

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo tsk'ed as he looked down at her and scowled "Since when do i need to explain myself to you." he said coldly as he took his hands out of his pocket and folded them "And on top of that, why do i need a midget to be concerned for me?" he asked asshole-ishly.
Chiharu looked up at him, trying not to be taken aback by his demeanor. His looks changed, as did his personality... this was really weird. What was going on? "Technically you don't, I guess... but it's not like you have anybody else concerned for you." She looked up at him, slightly hurt by what he was doing. "People don't just walk away from others like that. Hell, you got mad when I didn't even look at you while talking to you. What's going on?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. I'm not even sure she says mentally back.
Rin stood up. "I'm going to bed" she muttered a hint of sadness In her voice
Ayen nodded before reaching for Rin's hand "Here sweetheart, i'll read you a story if you want." he said softly before glancing at Amaya 'We can talk in our room.' he said mentally.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, looking out in the distance as well. She was glad to see Kenji wasn't worried, but being the overthinker that she was, it still weighed on her mind some. But, she knew for Kenji's sake, and her own, she had to move on. For now.
"Y-yeah... so, how has Akira been? I haven't seen him since, the wedding, and it's been a while since then.."

Part of her really had been wondering what he had been up to. She hadn't met him more than twice, but both times he showed kindness.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head as he repliedΨ...

“ To be honest, I haven't seen him since the wedding either~ I guess he's been with his wife, Asuka-chan~ ”

Oto-UniformB-02_zpsxu0ygbpm.png

(hi im new)

i jump out of bed and look for my phone..."ooohhhh..i cant find my stupid phone anywere" i open one of my dresser draw and i find it.."i hate my room".i then get my backpack and dash out the door "oh no im going to be late to meet up with...wait what day is it" i cheek my phone and it said saturday(or something like that)"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME..I DID IT AGAIN" i turn around and start to go back to my room but before i could i started to hear voices at first i just ignored them but then they kept on getting louder and louder so i had to see what it was.i turn the corner and i find it was my pet cat jinx "jinx how did you get out of the room i have to get you back there now..come on" i pick her up and bring her back to the room.then i see what i can do for the day...

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at him, trying not to be taken aback by his demeanor. His looks changed, as did his personality... this was really weird. What was going on? "Technically you don't, I guess... but it's not like you have anybody else concerned for you." She looked up at him, slightly hurt by what he was doing. "People don't just walk away from others like that. Hell, you got mad when I didn't even look at you while talking to you. What's going on?"
Jojo narrowed his eyes "What's going on is that i don't need some short little girl following me around like some damn lost puppy!" he shouted at her with a slightly angry look on his face as he stared her down "And if you think that's not how people are, then you have yet to see people acting like themselves!" he said before turning around and starting to walk again.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded before reaching for Rin's hand "Here sweetheart, i'll read you a story if you want." he said softly before glancing at Amaya 'We can talk in our room.' he said mentally.
Amaya nods and sat there her hands folded in her lap

Rin shook her head. "No thanks" she says quietly before going up the stairs and into her room

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and sat there her hands folded in her lap
Rin shook her head. "No thanks" she says quietly before going up the stairs and into her room
Ayen sighed as Rin walked away "Or, i guess we could talk now." he said quietly as he sat down next to Amaya.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo narrowed his eyes "What's going on is that i don't need some short little girl following me around like some damn lost puppy!" he shouted at her with a slightly angry look on his face as he stared her down "And if you think that's not how people are, then you have yet to see people acting like themselves!" he said before turning around and starting to walk again.
Chiharu flinched back as he yelled at her, just staring as he talked at her. The Jojo she knew wasn't there anymore. She could see it in his eyes. As he turned and started walking again, she found the strength leaving her legs, and she fell to her knees, just watching him walk. Tears pricked at her eyes as his words set in, and she stared down at her hands. A lost puppy, huh? Maybe he was right... it's not like she had made any other friends here. She met him and just kinda went with him over the course of the day. To get food, to the amusement park... maybe she had just gotten attached because he gave her some attention. He was right... he didn't really need her going after him. A tear slid down her face as she sat there, trying to gather the strength to head home.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head as he repliedΨ...
“ To be honest, I haven't seen him since the wedding either~ I guess he's been with his wife, Asuka-chan~ ”

Oto-UniformB-02_zpsxu0ygbpm.png

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at Kenji, giving an almost apologetic smile.

"A-ah, I see. I hope he's doing well with Asuka, then."

She picked up her apple again, finishing off the last few bites of it. She really did hope he was doing well.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki smiled, "I'll try coming to school more often then. For you at least..." She said, her blush growing a little before she picked up one of the taco's and began eating.
Celia dropped to the floor and groaned a little before standing up and dusting herself off. Her form reverted back to the original one and her teacher attire was on. Celia let out a sigh before speaking as she looked at Levya, "See? I told you so."

tumblr_myl5zsizIz1sozv4xo3_250.gif

Celia put her hand on Zenya's shoulder before teleporting all three of them to her apartment. "We're here~"
''w-where is this place...?''

*Levya asked as she looked around a bit frightened*

''this is Celia's home where im also living at. this is your home too''

...?Asuka had left the estate and decided to go to a museum, even though she was told to stay at the estate. She had gotten a little bored from staying there and thought it wouldn't hurt if she went to an art museum for a little while before going back home. Asuka commented on the art as she passed them, wagging her finger at one, looking a little displeased at another, and looking happy at another two before stopping at one particular one and marveling at it?...

"You know, that one doesn't look to bad! It could probably use some work~ That one doesn't look good. Oo, that one is really pretty!~ How cute, a puppy painting! Woah... that one looks awesome!"

tumblr_n7kuskbil61s809n2o1_250.gif

...?The comments she had been making were rather loud and kind of annoyed the other people in the museum, so they told her to hush up and quiet down as she walked away. Asuka stopped in surprise for a moment before putting her hands over her mouth and turning back to look at the people, apologizing?...

"Oops, I'm sorry! I'll be quiet now..."

tumblr_n6d66iygZI1s809n2o1_500.gif

...?Asuka continued on through the museum, glancing around at the different pieces and sculptures there were?...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-where is this place...?''
*Levya asked as she looked around a bit frightened*

''this is Celia's home where im also living at. this is your home too''

[/QUOTE]
Celia nodded, "You'll be staying with Zenya in her room. I'm gonna need to start looking for a bigger house, 5 people living in an apartment makes it a little cramped." She said before walking further into her apartment and grabbing her laptop, soon turning it on and looking for houses to buy. "I'm sure you need to take a shower or something Levya, all of that is upstairs."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as Rin walked away "Or, i guess we could talk now." he said quietly as he sat down next to Amaya.
Rin sat at the foot of her bed and shut the door.

Amaya rubbed her forehead and put her head in her hands

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "You'll be staying with Zenya in her room. I'm gonna need to start looking for a bigger house, 5 people living in an apartment makes it a little cramped." She said before walking further into her apartment and grabbing her laptop, soon turning it on and looking for houses to buy. "I'm sure you need to take a shower or something Levya, all of that is upstairs."
*Levya nodded before she went up stairs as Zenya followed*

''just to show how people take showers. we both usually just bathe in a water fall back in the dimensional world''

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at Kenji, giving an almost apologetic smile.
"A-ah, I see. I hope he's doing well with Asuka, then."

She picked up her apple again, finishing off the last few bites of it. She really did hope he was doing well.
...ΨKenji laughed once more, replyingΨ...

“ He's different when he's around her. He's more gentle, and caring. I never thought I'd see him like that~ ”

-------------------

...♅Akira sighed lightly as he remained sat down, his irises lazily shifting from the sky to the ground♅...

“ Why did he attack, knowing he'd lose? What would he gain..? ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Levya nodded before she went up stairs as Zenya followed*
''just to show how people take showers. we both usually just bathe in a water fall back in the dimensional world''

[/QUOTE]
Celia continued browsing the web before closing her laptop with a sigh, "I'll look tomorrow... I should probably go take a shower now." She muttered, taking off her high heeled shoes before walking up the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back