• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((I'm still working, why does college work have to take so much time?))
Jojo yawned as the movie ended and reached for more popcorn to find it all gone "Drat, guess i'll have to make some more." he said as he looked over to her "Well, i'd have to agree, it was a great movie." he said with a nod.
Chiharu nodded, smiling a bit. "A much better movie than the horror one, which wasn't bad itself, but I liked this one more." She glanced at the bowl once more before looking up at Jojo. "And if you wanna make more, go ahead."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed against her as well as his lower hand inched its way onto he butt and his other rested onto one of her hands before he slowly started pulling out of the kiss.
Dakota slowly pulled away as she catched her breath for a moment before looking up at him

Yuna blinked a few times "Kenai's mate? As in girlfriend?" She asked "I'm his sister, yuna, nice to meet you...man I missed alot when I was gone.." she said as she stood up "Here ill get you some clothes" she said with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen goes to the kitchen gets out a frying pan and a baking tray before getting out the hamburger and fries.
Rin starts to fall asleep reading

Amaya is up in the reading about her mother and fathers race.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel looked over at her. "Nothing is wrong, I'm just slightly worse than you at fighting." He said. "Plus I'm starting to run low on blood."
---

Mari kissed her 'mothers' cheek before curling up in her lap and taking a nap.
''then you should feed...and we can go home now. others are coming into this fight..''

*She said as she watched Seria and Nanase and even Kajima fight the dimensionals easily as the human military just watched in awe*

*Natsumi just sat on the chair as she soon looking around for other threats*

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, smiling a bit. "A much better movie than the horror one, which wasn't bad itself, but I liked this one more." She glanced at the bowl once more before looking up at Jojo. "And if you wanna make more, go ahead."
Jojo chuckled and looked at her "Well, maybe it's time we got actual breakfast." he said as he stood and stretched then started walking towards the kitchen "that is, if you don't want to take a nap." he said teasingly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota slowly pulled away as she catched her breath for a moment before looking up at him
Roland caught his breath as well while smiling down at her "So many words, but at the same time, not enough." he whispered softly

Mayyflower said:
Rin starts to fall asleep reading
Amaya is up in the reading about her mother and fathers race.
Ayen started cooking the hamburger and put the fires in the oven while humming to himself

Len sat down and caught his breath as he put the sword to the side "I wonder what else dad has stored away." he said as he grabbed the scroll

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked a few times "Kenai's mate? As in girlfriend?" She asked "I'm his sister, yuna, nice to meet you...man I missed alot when I was gone.." she said as she stood up "Here ill get you some clothes" she said with a smile.
*she nods at this and smiles* "Yes yes yes Crystal like nice mate nice cuddly friendly." she grins happily it was clear to Yuna she had difficulty with human speech although most of what she said made sense....well mostly anyways

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and looked at her "Well, maybe it's time we got actual breakfast." he said as he stood and stretched then started walking towards the kitchen "that is, if you don't want to take a nap." he said teasingly
Roland caught his breath as well while smiling down at her "So many words, but at the same time, not enough." he whispered softly

Ayen started cooking the hamburger and put the fires in the oven while humming to himself

Len sat down and caught his breath as he put the sword to the side "I wonder what else dad has stored away." he said as he grabbed the scroll
Rin shook her head and frowned in her sleep

Amaya held her tail in e hand and the book in the other. "But how does that even make since.." She asks herself

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu nodded, yawning a bit to wake up. "Yeah... real breakfast sounds good." She scooted to the end of the bed, hanging her legs over the edge. "Popcorn is good... but it can't beat real breakfast." She grinned, fixing her hair from where it got flattened against the wall.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head and frowned in her sleep
Amaya held her tail in e hand and the book in the other. "But how does that even make since.." She asks herself
Ayen pulled out some plates as he finished cooking "Dinner's ready!" he called out as he started preparing the plates.

Nonalaka said:
Colin then pulled her up onto her feet again "Are you hurt?" He asked as he looked at her.
Qir shook her head quickly.Then she noticed that her arms were still around him and she was looking up to him. She blushed and quietly unlatched her arms.

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota tilted her head as she looked at him "words for what?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, yawning a bit to wake up. "Yeah... real breakfast sounds good." She scooted to the end of the bed, hanging her legs over the edge. "Popcorn is good... but it can't beat real breakfast." She grinned, fixing her hair from where it got flattened against the wall.
Jojo chuckled and nodded "That it does," he said as he walked into the kitchen and set the bowl on the counter then checked the frigde and freezer "Sooooo...... i'm thinking eggs and bacon." he said as he pulled both out and set them on the counter.

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded and hugged her tightly before running to have a burger with his father before he could play again.
Yuto smiled and handed Ken a burger, biting into his own that he had bought for them.

Ken looked over at Kelsey. "Hey! You want to sit with us?" He asked excitedly, almost bursting with energy.
"hmm.. sure" she said happily and smiled "as long as my mom can see me she said I could go anywhere."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head as she looked at him "words for what?"
Roland chuckled and shook his head "For what i'm trying to limit myself on." he said softly before nipping at her lip.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and nodded "That it does," he said as he walked into the kitchen and set the bowl on the counter then checked the frigde and freezer "Sooooo...... i'm thinking eggs and bacon." he said as he pulled both out and set them on the counter.
Chiharu followed along quietly, sitting down at the table, looking up at Jojo. "Eggs and bacon sounds great! That's my favorite breakfast." She gave a small smile, her feet swinging in the seat. She could feel a spot of hunger in her stomach, yearning for a real breakfast.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and smiles* "Yes yes yes Crystal like nice mate nice cuddly friendly." she grins happily it was clear to Yuna she had difficulty with human speech although most of what she said made sense....well mostly anyways

[/QUOTE]
Yuna tilted her head and smiled "Nice , cuddly and friendly huh?" Yuna giggled "That's not the words most people would describe him as, he must really have a soft spot for you" she said as she went to her room to get some clothes for her, noticing her speech but assuming that English wasn't her first language and not questioning it.

Metaphysics said:
Qir shook her head quickly.Then she noticed that her arms were still around him and she was looking up to him. She blushed and quietly unlatched her arms.
Colin chuckled lightly as he looked down at her "Good, Id be a really bad carer if you had gotten hurt in my care" he said as he scratched the side of his head.

Lumina said:
Chiharu followed along quietly, sitting down at the table, looking up at Jojo. "Eggs and bacon sounds great! That's my favorite breakfast." She gave a small smile, her feet swinging in the seat. She could feel a spot of hunger in her stomach, yearning for a real breakfast.
Jojo smiled "Though, it might not be the best cooking, but it will still be good!" he said as he got out two frying pans and put them both on the stove, one for bacon, and the other for eggs, then started cooking.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna tilted her head and smiled "Nice , cuddly and friendly huh?" Yuna giggled "That's not the words most people would describe him as, he must really have a soft spot for you" she said as she went to her room to get some clothes for her, noticing her speech but assuming that English wasn't her first language and not questioning it.
*follows her happily not that shy now that she was excited after all* ((gonna be back later work))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled "Though, it might not be the best cooking, but it will still be good!" he said as he got out two frying pans and put them both on the stove, one for bacon, and the other for eggs, then started cooking.
Chiharu set her elbows on the table, resting her chin on her hands. "Oh, I'm sure it'll be delicious no matter what." She hummed a bit to herself as she looked around his place. It was really nice... but maybe that was because the smell of the bacon and eggs was beginning to spread through the room.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and shook his head "For what i'm trying to limit myself on." he said softly before nipping at her lip.
Dakota giggled "Oh, I see" she said blushing lightly when he nipped her lip.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*follows her happily not that shy now that she was excited after all* ((gonna be back later work))

[/QUOTE]
Yuna smiled lightly as she got some clothes out for crystal and handed them over to her "Here, these should look nice on you~" she said happily.

Lumina said:
Chiharu set her elbows on the table, resting her chin on her hands. "Oh, I'm sure it'll be delicious no matter what." She hummed a bit to herself as she looked around his place. It was really nice... but maybe that was because the smell of the bacon and eggs was beginning to spread through the room.
Jojo chuckled "Sure it will, or maybe you're just suckering up to me." he said teasingly as he put some of the bacon on a plate before scrambling the eggs "Who knows, maybe food is your weakness." he thought out loud

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Oh, I see" she said blushing lightly when he nipped her lip.
Roland slightly smirked at her "Like that do you?" he whispered teasingly as he placed a hand on her cheek "y'know, i'm surprised you haven't said anything about where my other hand is." he said playfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back