• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu grabbed another handful of popcorn, adding it to her dwindling pile. "Oh please." She popped a few pieces in her mouth, looking back at the TV. That's all she said, to both of his statements. "You don't need to hide the bear."
Jojo chuckled and looked at her "So you won't retreat behind it again?" he asked teasingly as he ate some popcorn and the movie started.

Mayyflower said:
"Oh that I already knew" she says pointing to her head
Ayen chuckled "Well good, but tell me, did you know the one you're descended from is nature itself?" he asked curiously as he poked her forehead

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Well good, but tell me, did you know the one you're descended from is nature itself?" he asked curiously as he poked her forehead
Rin moved her head. "Stop poking my forehead, for us cats it makes us think we are in trouble of some kind" she says her tail wrapping wround her leg. "And no" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin moved her head. "Stop poking my forehead, for us cats it makes us think we are in trouble of some kind" she says her tail wrapping wround her leg. "And no" she says
Ayen chuckled and smiled as he looked at her "Well, i guess with your attitude you would call it trouble, because nature out there will help you whether or not you want it, it doesn't care to understand things like independence, or why you would want to do something on your own if you're not trying to get dominance." he said like he was speaking from experience.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she shakes her head before blinks and realizing what just happened and blushed heavily and tried her best to cover herself up because she knew human folk didn't like seeing this much skin for reasons she still hadn't figured out yet, human folk are weird. "N.nooo."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai still refused to look around "O-oh"

Rini laughed lightly "Oh dear, Well this can be fixed" she said with a nod "Crystal could stay as a wolf and we could stop home first to give her some of Yuna's clothes, they should fit right?" She suggested as kenai nodded.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and smiled "Yeah, something like that, but now i think i feel like this." he said as he tilted her chin up and kissed her lips.
Dakota kissed him back, smiling into the kiss a bit as she did so.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him back, smiling into the kiss a bit as she did so.
Roland smiled into the kiss as well and wrapped his arms around her while pressing into the kiss

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and looked at her "So you won't retreat behind it again?" he asked teasingly as he ate some popcorn and the movie started.
Chiharu glanced sideways at him, swallowing her popcorn, and looked back at the TV. "No. Who said I would do that?" She kept her eyes glues to the screen.

Lumina said:
Chiharu glanced sideways at him, swallowing her popcorn, and looked back at the TV. "No. Who said I would do that?" She kept her eyes glues to the screen.
Jojo chuckled and glanced over at her "Well, no one, it was just very implied." he said before looking back at the TV and focusing on it

((Timeskip? and sorry for the short replies, the finals are sucking up my brain~))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled into the kiss as well and wrapped his arms around her while pressing into the kiss
Dakota moved herself closer to him slightly, pressing into the kiss also as she placed her hands on his chest, holding onto his shirt lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota moved herself closer to him slightly, pressing into the kiss also as she placed her hands on his chest, holding onto his shirt lightly.
Roland tilted his head slightly as he also moved closer too her almost closing the small gap between them as he lightly grasped onto her sides.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shook her head and replied as she looked at the ruined cupcake on ground, she was kinda sad she didn't get to eat it, if Asuka was being honest❦...
"No, it didn't hurt. I could feel it going through me, but there wasn't any pain."
...♅Akira continued to rub his chin as he spoke, soon releasing a reassuring smile♅...

“ I see.. I'll keep an eye on you, then~ ”

--------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Kenji, feeling a little better that he hadn't been a part of it. But it still saddened her a bit.
"That's true, but still, to have that happen in your family..."

It made her wonder what kinds of things had happened in her family, since she literally had no idea.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he rubbed the back of his headΨ...

“ Well, it's in the past~ ”

-------------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi breathed heavily as her eyes stopped glowing*
''thanks...that was a demon i mocked using Soul and Terror Energy......i never really used it before...guess thats training for me..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh sheathed his sword and replied as he smiled♆...

“ I guess it is~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tilted his head slightly as he also moved closer too her almost closing the small gap between them as he lightly grasped onto her sides.
Dakota titled her head as well as she began to loose herself in the kiss.

Mayyflower said:
Harper chuckled. "Thanks and oh boy" she says with a smirk
Hiro suddenly started a whirlwind around him, changing into swim trunks at sonic speed. "So, you want to eat something before we get in the water?" He asked her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota titled her head as well as she began to loose herself in the kiss.
Roland pressed more into the kiss to deepen it as he started to slid his tongue into her mouth and slowly lower a hand from her side.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah..''
*She said before she saw a monster charged at her and slapped it away with her shield before stabbing the tip of the shield into the monster as angelic blades rained on it*

*Natsumi soon used a spell to summon multiple spears which impaled through the monsters*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel just kept aiding her the best that he could...

---

Mari clapped a bit, smiling before sending a rain of spiky vines on the rest of the monsters, tearing them apart from their insides, and outside.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to rub his chin as he spoke, soon releasing a reassuring smile♅...
“ I see.. I'll keep an eye on you, then~ ”

--------------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he rubbed the back of his headΨ...

“ Well, it's in the past~ ”

-------------------------------

...♆Kuroh sheathed his sword and replied as he smiled♆...

“ I guess it is~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon made her gun blades and Abbadon disappear before she sat down to rest and leaned her head back*

''though, our children probably wont have it though...its only a power thats given by someone, not born with it of course..''

TheDragoon said:
Pixel just kept aiding her the best that he could...
---

Mari clapped a bit, smiling before sending a rain of spiky vines on the rest of the monsters, tearing them apart from their insides, and outside.
*Sefia kept doing what she did...*

*The area was soon cleared as Natsumi sighed and manifested a seat as she sat on it*

''tired..''

Nonalaka said:
Kenai still refused to look around "O-oh"
Rini laughed lightly "Oh dear, Well this can be fixed" she said with a nod "Crystal could stay as a wolf and we could stop home first to give her some of Yuna's clothes, they should fit right?" She suggested as kenai nodded.
"This good idea Crystal no need wear clothes as wolf no no no no this good for Crystal." she shifts back into wolf and nuzzles Rini for coming up with such an awesome idea*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia kept doing what she did...*

*The area was soon cleared as Natsumi sighed and manifested a seat as she sat on it*

''tired..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel kept doing what she did, but slightly worse.

---

Mari hoped off her dragon into her lap, smiling and cuddling her. "We can take a rest if you like mama!" She said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel kept doing what she did, but slightly worse.
---

Mari hoped off her dragon into her lap, smiling and cuddling her. "We can take a rest if you like mama!" She said happily.
*Sefia finished the last monster off as she noticed Pixel*

''whats wrong?''

''sure...needed a break any way..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia finished the last monster off as she noticed Pixel*
''whats wrong?''

''sure...needed a break any way..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel looked over at her. "Nothing is wrong, I'm just slightly worse than you at fighting." He said. "Plus I'm starting to run low on blood."

---

Mari kissed her 'mothers' cheek before curling up in her lap and taking a nap.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and smiled as he looked at her "Well, i guess with your attitude you would call it trouble, because nature out there will help you whether or not you want it, it doesn't care to understand things like independence, or why you would want to do something on your own if you're not trying to get dominance." he said like he was speaking from experience.
Rin shrugged. "I don't need a lecture dad" she says looking up at ayen with small smile

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "I don't need a lecture dad" she says looking up at ayen with small smile
Ayen shook his head "Not a lecture, personal experience, there were times where i should of died, even a few i wanted to, but it kept me alive." he said as he smiled down at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back