• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu had grabbed the bear and was hugging it to her again, waiting for him to come back. She smelled the popcorn as he walked back in and peeked her head out, looking at Jojo as he entered the room. "...that smells good."
((@SoulofTobi ))

Lumina said:
((@SoulofTobi ))
Jojo looked at her as he entered the room "Back to hugging the bear again?" he asked teasingly as he walked over and sat on the bed again "And it does smell good doesn't it? to bad you wont get any if you continue to hide.~" he said as he smiled at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia made the popcorn reappear before holding it towards her, "Sorry. I didn't know you wanted any~" She said with a laugh before her eyes trailed up and down Zenya's body before she smiled, soon turning to walk the other way but still looking back at her.
tumblr_mu2keert0P1r4imp8o1_500.gif

"It looks nice. Come on, let's get out of her before anything else shows up."
*Zenya nodded before she started eating some of the popcorn and making it vanish soon after and then smiled as she followed Celia*

TheDragoon said:
Pixel muttered a few words before transferring some of his blood energy into Sefia, continuing to defend his master.
---

Mari looked at the blood and death that was now caking the city. "Momma... I'm scared..." She said softly, holding her tightly.
*Sefia soon inhaled deeply before getting into a certain stance as angel wings sprung out from her back and summoned heaven-like swords to rain down on enemies and her appearance changing as she managed to manifest armor, shield, and a sword*

''Angelic Blades!!''

*Natsumi only pet her head when the area was cleared of the monsters*

''dont be. but this is war after all. its understandable for a child like you to be scared by this''

*She soon started to walk to the next area, still holding Mari on her back*

''for a Fallen Goddess like me, it just feels like another day in the office..''

latest
[/URL]

*Natsumi only pet her head when the area was cleared of the monsters*

''dont be. but this is war after all. its understandable for a child like you to be scared by this''

*She soon started to walk to the next area, still holding Mari on her back*

''for a Fallen Goddess like me, it just feels like another day in the office..''
Pixel chuckled as they cleared the area they currently were in. "Heh, you really ARE a angel, are you?" He joked.

---

Mari pouted a bit and hopped off Natsumi's back. "I'm going to fight too mommy! I'll show you just what I'm made of!" She said before a golden light formed around her and a large dragon made of stones and crystals formed, bursting with the goddess's power. "Let's mow them down!" She laughed as she charged forward with her dragon, taking out horde after horde as if they were flies.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked at her as he entered the room "Back to hugging the bear again?" he asked teasingly as he walked over and sat on the bed again "And it does smell good doesn't it? to bad you wont get any if you continue to hide.~" he said as he smiled at her
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks, trying not to scowl. Almost in a huffed tone she set the bear on the bed next to her, scooting over until she was next to him. Shed put away her pride for food. It did smell really good after all. "Well, when you put it that way I guess I have no choice. Who watches movies without popcorn?" And with that she took a handful of popcorn (which wasn't too much as her hands weren't exactly that big) and started eating it, not looking at him.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel chuckled as they cleared the area they currently were in. "Heh, you really ARE a angel, are you?" He joked.
---

Mari pouted a bit and hopped off Natsumi's back. "I'm going to fight too mommy! I'll show you just what I'm made of!" He said before a golden light formed around her and a large dragon made of stones and crystals formed, bursting with the goddess's power. "Let's mow them down!" She laughed as she charged forever with her dragon, taking out horde after horde as if they were flies.

latest
''well...its only a hidden form...''

*She said before she stretched a little*

*Natsumi giggled a little before she was immediately attacked and blocked it and attacked back at the monster*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen frowned slightly "So, do you want help now?" he asked curiously
Len smiled and placed the scroll down before touching the tree and made a wooden sword come out of it before looking back to the scroll then started swinging the sword.
"Like I said before no I'll figure it out on my own" she says

Amaya watched before making her tail grow bigger and fluffier and wrapped it around herself

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
It was a large grouper! Nexus helped her pull with all of his might, wincing a bit. The grouper didn't look like it wanted to give up so easily.
After a while they managed to finally reel in the grouper "We caught it!" Ilaani called happily.

Lumina said:
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks, trying not to scowl. Almost in a huffed tone she set the bear on the bed next to her, scooting over until she was next to him. Shed put away her pride for food. It did smell really good after all. "Well, when you put it that way I guess I have no choice. Who watches movies without popcorn?" And with that she took a handful of popcorn (which wasn't too much as her hands weren't exactly that big) and started eating it, not looking at him.
Jojo chuckled and looked down at her "Finally getting rid of that pride?" he asked teasingly as he ate some popcorn before setting it off to the side as he got up and put in another movie "I'm feeling like an action movie now." he said as he looked back at her.

Metaphysics said:
Qir whimpered but managed to nod. She wrapped her arms around him and waited for him pull her up.
Colin then pulled her up onto her feet again "Are you hurt?" He asked as he looked at her.

Mayyflower said:
"Like I said before no I'll figure it out on my own" she says
Amaya watched before making her tail grow bigger and fluffier and wrapped it around herself
Ayen sighed and shook his head "And you know i'll be helping you even if you don't want it." he said as he looked at her

Len glanced down at the scroll every few swings adjusting his stance and angle of the swings as he did so.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed then chuckled "Y'know, with the heat of the moment i almost forgot." he said as he smiled at her and looked his her eyes
Dakota giggled and looked back at him "Well I'm always here to remind you~"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled and looked back at him "Well I'm always here to remind you~"
Roland sighed jokingly "Fine, if you insist." he said as he placed a hand on her cheek "now then, where were we?" he asked playfully

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and shook his head "And you know i'll be helping you even if you don't want it." he said as he looked at her
Len glanced down at the scroll every few swings adjusting his stance and angle of the swings as he did so.
"No you will not" she says as she continues to read. "If you help me then I'll just be a useless little girl who can't do anything for herself, mom doesn't like it when you help her with things she can do" she says "and I'm like her so I don't like it" she says

Amaya narrowed her eyes and went to the attic and looked at her tail before transforming into her 3rd form and stretched

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and looked down at her "Finally getting rid of that pride?" he asked teasingly as he ate some popcorn before setting it off to the side as he got up and put in another movie "I'm feeling like an action movie now." he said as he looked back at her.
Chiharu laughed a bit, picking up a piece of popcorn. "What pride? And an action movie sounds great." She popped the piece in her mouth, debating if she should go hide underneath the bear again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...its only a hidden form...''
*She said before she stretched a little*

*Natsumi giggled a little before she was immediately attacked and blocked it and attacked back at the monster*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel walked over to her and pecked her lips. "Well I thought it was beautiful, now shall we get a move on?" He asked sweetly.

---

The dragon roared angrily and stabbed it's spiky tail into the back of the monster that attacked Natsumi, using at as wrecking ball to slam into all the monsters in front of them. Mari yelled angrily at the monsters. "Nobody hurts mama! You big meanies!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed jokingly "Fine, if you insist." he said as he placed a hand on her cheek "now then, where were we?" he asked playfully
Dakota tilted her head and smiled "oh?, you've forgotten already?" She joked before giggling.

Nonalaka said:
After a while they managed to finally reel in the grouper "We caught it!" Ilaani called happily.
Nexus laughed and took a picture of them holding the grouper before tossing it back into the water. "It was because we did it together." He said with a smile. "I-I feel like I can do anything while I'm with you..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed and took a picture of them holding the grouper before tossing it back into the water. "It was because we did it together." He said with a smile. "I-I feel like I can do anything while I'm with you..." He said softly.
Ilaani smiled at him "You do? I'm happy you feel that way" she said happily with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled at him "You do? I'm happy you feel that way" she said happily with a nod.
Nexus opened the lure box, gulping and blushing badly. "I-Ilaani..." He said softly as he withdrew a black box that was inside, opening it to reveal a ring. "W-Will you marry me...?" He asked nervously.

TheDragoon said:
Ren soon came out of the changing rooms with nothing but his swim trunks on. He walked over and splashed Saki once or twice, laughing lightly. "So what do most people do at the beach? I don't come here very often." He said to her.
Saki splashed him back and shrugged, "I don't know. This is my first time coming here, I've never been to the beach before this. I was suggested to go here." She stated.

Mayyflower said:
"No you will not" she says as she continues to read. "If you help me then I'll just be a useless little girl who can't do anything for herself, mom doesn't like it when you help her with things she can do" she says "and I'm like her so I don't like it" she says
Amaya narrowed her eyes and went to the attic and looked at her tail before transforming into her 3rd form and stretched
Ayen sighed and looked at her "But do you even know if you can do this alone Rin?" he asked while narrowing his eyes at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back