• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled then shook his head "No, the other thing, about how it's hard for you to sleep." he said teasingly as he smirked at her while moving in to poke her cheek again.
Chiharu looked at him, soon raising her hand and finger up, the finger intercepting Jojos, the tips touching. "Ah, that. Like I said, I can't sleep on anything unless it's comfortable." She looked at him, knowing he would know what she meant by that. It's not like there was any hidden meaning behind it, it was just the truth.

Lumina said:
Lumina paused mid-bite, staring at Kenji. A thousand years??? She couldn't even comprehend being alive that long. But wait, if he trained for a thousand years, then...
"Um... how old are you?"

She finished her bite, looking at him almost sheepishly.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied, shrugging off the question with a smileΨ...

Please~ So how's the food?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied, shrugging off the question with a smileΨ...
Please~ So how's the food?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at him for a moment, finishing another bite of food. He must not have wanted to answer for a reason, so she wouldn't push it. If he wanted to tell her, he would.

"Ah, it's very good, thanks."

As much as she wanted to let her mind wander about why he avoided the question, she knew it wouldn't be right. Besides, it wasn't important right now. Instead she focused on finding something else to eat that Kenji made. Made? Brought? Created? She picked up an apple, setting it in her lap for when she finished the sandwhich, which only had a few bites left.

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b3b300][B]...♅Akira laughed lightly and picked up another cupcake said:
image.jpeg.6954a970e0e9d0707c6f6fc0d7143e6c.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 18
WeirdPrincess said:
(( Okay! ))
Celia held a book in her hands as she lectured the class about the different type of weapon there were, though she mainly talked about scythes since she was good with those. "Scythes can be a good weapon, but there a pain to carry around unless you have some type of magic to miniaturize the size." She explained before suddenly lifting her foot and slamming her foot on the ground, waking a girl up who had been sleeping. She looked around quickly as the other students looked back at her.

tumblr_myq83jslaC1t0k1tuo1_r1_500.gif

"It's best not to sleep while I'm talking." Celia said, smiling at the girl before the bell rang. "Class dismissed!" The students got out of their seats and filed towards the door, Celia following behind. She was a little hungry from talking so much, so she was going to get something to eat. Closing and locking the classroom door behind her, she headed off to the courtyard with a large sandwich in hand.
Ren was standing up against a tree in the courtyard, looking a bit annoyed. "Ngh... Can't believe I got told off when I was the one getting bullied..." He grumbled before he sat down and began polishing his katana.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods. "Okay" she says. "What do you guys want for breakfast?" She asks
Kite answered first. "Can I have a omelet?" He asked.

Hiro laughed lightly and smiled. "PB&J will be fine, but thank you~" He said.

TheDragoon said:
Kite answered first. "Can I have a omelet?" He asked.
Hiro laughed lightly and smiled. "PB&J will be fine, but thank you~" He said.
Harper nods and grabs the things for an omelet and a pb&j and starts making it. "And drinks?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled and spoke as she reaches out to grab another one, though suddenly stopped short❦...
"It's not that-"

...❦The world around her stopped as if time had frozen and everything seems to slow down with it. The the children that were at the park from across their house stood still, the birds that flew past the window came to a slow halt and even Akira seemed frozen to her. In reality, everything was still moving and she was the only thing that had stopped so suddenly. Asuka was confused before a worried expression crossed her face. Though she was still curious as to what was going on and why it was happening. Suddenly, a sword impaled her chest from behind and an unknown male stood behind her (which was only visible to Asuka, since she seemed to be in her own little world) , though she didn't feel any pain from the sword❦...

View attachment 174422

...❦A weird sensation pulsed through her body as the blade slowly slid out of her before it was put all the way and the man vanished, everything slowly starting to move again. Asuka's hand immediately went to her chest, dropping the cupcake she held in her hands to the floor. There wasn't any blood evident on her clothes and when Asuka lifted her shirt to check for any type of wound, she found none which left her even more confused and dazed then ever. She spoke in a whisper, her shirt now down and just staring at that place where the wound should have been❦...

"
What just... happened?"
...♅Akira stared at Asuka blankly as he replied. To him, Asuka had reached for a cupcake and then dropped it immediately aftwerwards, which caused him to be curious♅...

“ Huh? What's wrong? ”

---------------------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at him for a moment, finishing another bite of food. He must not have wanted to answer for a reason, so she wouldn't push it. If he wanted to tell her, he would.
"Ah, it's very good, thanks."

As much as she wanted to let her mind wander about why he avoided the question, she knew it wouldn't be right. Besides, it wasn't important right now. Instead she focused on finding something else to eat that Kenji made. Made? Brought? Created? She picked up an apple, setting it in her lap for when she finished the sandwhich, which only had a few bites left.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he took another bite of his foodΨ...

“ You're welcome~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stared at Asuka blankly as he replied. To him, Asuka had reached for a cupcake and then dropped it immediately aftwerwards, which caused him to be curious♅...
“ Huh? What's wrong? ”

“ You're welcome~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina had finished the sandwhich, taking the apple and biting into it. And of course, like the sandwhich, the apple was delicious as well. Perfectly ripe and everything. She looked up at Kenji, not sure what to say. Maybe she could ask a bit more about him? What could she even ask, though? She wasn't sure what questions he'd answer or shrug off though... maybe for now she'd be content just sitting with him, and being in his company.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods and grabs the things for an omelet and a pb&j and starts making it. "And drinks?" She asks
Kite shook his head. "I'm fine." He said with a chuckle.

Hiro walked over to a cabinet to get a cup and he began making his own cup of water.

Lumina said:
Lumina had finished the sandwhich, taking the apple and biting into it. And of course, like the sandwhich, the apple was delicious as well. Perfectly ripe and everything. She looked up at Kenji, not sure what to say. Maybe she could ask a bit more about him? What could she even ask, though? She wasn't sure what questions he'd answer or shrug off though... maybe for now she'd be content just sitting with him, and being in his company.
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina looking at him and smiled, soon talking as he swallowed the food that was in his mouthΨ...

“ I can tell by your face that you want to ask something~ You can go ahead and ask, I don't mind answering~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina looking at him and smiled, soon talking as he swallowed the food that was in his mouthΨ...
“ I can tell by your face that you want to ask something~ You can go ahead and ask, I don't mind answering~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Hearing Kenji talk snapped Lumina out of her thoughts, and she looked over at him, smiling sheepishly. Was it really that obvious on her face? She spoke before taking another bite of the apple.

"W-well... I guess I don't really know much about you... so I don't really know what to ask."

Lumina said:
Hearing Kenji talk snapped Lumina out of her thoughts, and she looked over at him, smiling sheepishly. Was it really that obvious on her face? She spoke before taking another bite of the apple.
"W-well... I guess I don't really know much about you... so I don't really know what to ask."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Well, ask whatever you want about me and I'll answer~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...
“ Well, ask whatever you want about me and I'll answer~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina set her hands down in her lap, still holding on to the apple. Well, he already avoided the question about his age so... where could she go from there.

"I don't even know where to begin... w-well, what about your family? All I know is that Akira is your brother..."

She hoped it wasn't too sensitive a subject, or something.

Lumina said:
Lumina set her hands down in her lap, still holding on to the apple. Well, he already avoided the question about his age so... where could she go from there.
"I don't even know where to begin... w-well, what about your family? All I know is that Akira is your brother..."

She hoped it wasn't too sensitive a subject, or something.
...ΨKenji thought for a moment and replied as he rubbed the back of his headΨ...

“ Hm.. my mother is somewhere in the estate, and my brother killed our father. ”

Himeragi Seiker]Repost - [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115286/page-4816#post-4067698 said:
Simple - Fantasy Highschool -Grand Reopening- | Page 4816 | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum[/URL]
@Fukushima Akira
((( I already saw it, I just dunno what to have Kuroh do xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I already saw it, I just dunno what to have Kuroh do xD )))

[/QUOTE]
oh lol)))

*Himeragi soon looked up, and getting up quickly and summoned Abbadon (her...cross shaped blaster) and put it over her's and Kuroh as a bolt struck down on it, Abbadon successfully blocking it*

''tch...guess theyve decided to attack now...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Huh? What's wrong? ”

“ You're welcome~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked up and stared at Akira in confusion for a moment before she smiled, though it looked strained❦...

"I thought I saw something... that wasn't there. I guess it was just my imagination..."

TheDragoon said:
Ren was standing up against a tree in the courtyard, looking a bit annoyed. "Ngh... Can't believe I got told off when I was the one getting bullied..." He grumbled before he sat down and began polishing his katana.
Celia took a bite out of her sandwich as she walked past Ren as he sat under the tree, hearing what he said and stopping. She turned so her body faced him and she asked curiously ,"Told off by for doing what?

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked up and stared at Akira in confusion for a moment before she smiled, though it looked strained❦...
"I thought I saw something... that wasn't there. I guess it was just my imagination..."

Celia took a bite out of her sandwich as she walked past Ren as he sat under the tree, hearing what he said and stopping. She turned so her body faced him and she asked curiously ,"Told off by for doing what?
Ren looked up at her. "They made fun of me for being tough and I sort of... Snapped." He said. "The point is, they had it coming but whatever..."

TheDragoon said:
Kite shook his head. "I'm fine." He said with a chuckle.
Hiro walked over to a cabinet to get a cup and he began making his own cup of water.
Harper nods and finishes the pb&j sandwich. "Here you go" she says handing it to him and then starting on the omelet

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at her as he placed a hand on her head "Now then, how about that chocolate milk?" he asked
Rin nods. "Do we have strawberry syrup?" She asks smiling

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a moment and replied as he rubbed the back of his headΨ...
“ Hm.. my mother is somewhere in the estate, and my brother killed our father. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, looking at Kenji with an almost blank expression.

"He did... uh, what?"

She heard him fine, she just hadn't quite comprehended it fully yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back