• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled as he eat a few spoon fulls of Dippin' Dots "Well, true enough, it is kinda boring if you go alone." he said as he looked down at her "But unless something big is happening i usually find stuff pretty boring." he said nonchalantly before eating some more "But thats doesn't mean i haven't had a good time, i mean, did you see the look on the booth runners face?" he asked before laughing.
Chiharu thought back to the booth, laughing as she remembered seeing how shocked the guy was. "He couldn't believe what he was seeing, that's for sure." She ate another spoonful of Dippin Dots, looking down at the bear. "It's kinda weird, being here without my parents. I've never been to an amusement park without them."

TheDragoon said:
Axel was naturally extremely fit, so Kotori was the only one who fell over. He turned to look at her, blushing lightly. "O-Oh... Hello again." He said shyly before he offered his hand to help her up.
Kotori held her forehead. "Jeez..." She says before looking up. "Oh Hi" she says grabbing his hand and standing up

Mayyflower said:
Kotori held her forehead. "Jeez..." She says before looking up. "Oh Hi" she says grabbing his hand and standing up
Axel blinked a few times before having a idea. "O-Oh yeah! Can I ask a favor of you?" He asked her nervously. His eyes then darted to the grocery store, that had several secret service agents inside. "I need to get inside without being noticed..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled back st Len. I won't she says back. "Come on rin" she says before warping them home
"What do you need?" Rin asks
Ayen looked down at Len "come on, we'll wait for them in the food court." he said as he started walking

Len nodded and followed him tilt they got to the food court.

TheDragoon said:
Axel blinked a few times before having a idea. "O-Oh yeah! Can I ask a favor of you?" He asked her nervously. His eyes then darted to the grocery store, that had several secret service agents inside. "I need to get inside without being noticed..."
Kotori looked in the direction that axel was looking. "I can make you look like someone else if you want" she suggests

Lumina said:
Chiharu thought back to the booth, laughing as she remembered seeing how shocked the guy was. "He couldn't believe what he was seeing, that's for sure." She ate another spoonful of Dippin Dots, looking down at the bear. "It's kinda weird, being here without my parents. I've never been to an amusement park without them."
Jojo chuckled and nodded in agreement "Yea, must of been a first for him." he said finishing his dippin dots before slightly frowning "Well, stleast you had parents to take you places." he said with a very slight sad tone in his voice.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and nodded in agreement "Yea, must of been a first for him." he said finishing his dippin dots before slightly frowning "Well, stleast you had parents to take you places." he said with a very slight sad tone in his voice.
Chiharu looked at him, feeling bad she went into that now. Time to change the subject. "Yeah... s-so how were the dippin dots? I didn't know what kind you might like so I got the most popular flavor..." Her voice trailed off, knowing she was rambling.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori looked in the direction that axel was looking. "I can make you look like someone else if you want" she suggests
Axel nodded. "Thank you." He said with a smile, glad she was going to assist him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down at Len "come on, we'll wait for them in the food court." he said as he started walking
Len nodded and followed him tilt they got to the food court.
Amaya sighed and knelt down and moved her hair to one side revealing her neck. "Go on, this is the last time I'm going to let you do this so after this your gonna have to drink out of those bottles" she huffs

Rin nods and bit into her neck and drank

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded. "Thank you." He said with a smile, glad she was going to assist him.
Kotori nods and smiles. "Your welcome" she says before changing his appearance

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at him, feeling bad she went into that now. Time to change the subject. "Yeah... s-so how were the dippin dots? I didn't know what kind you might like so I got the most popular flavor..." Her voice trailed off, knowing she was rambling.
Jojo chuckled while he thought for a moment before hearing her question and snapping out of it "Oh... um... they were good, thank you for getting them for me..." he said as he rubbed his chin "Though, with out a short person like you i might not of found them." he said teasingly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed and knelt down and moved her hair to one side revealing her neck. "Go on, this is the last time I'm going to let you do this so after this your gonna have to drink out of those bottles" she huffs
Ayen sat in the food court waiting for them to get back while teaching Len the basics of his powers through mental talking 'You must also understand that water is a third oxygen so if you also command the air element in it you can have easier control' he said making a ball of mist in his hand

Len watched and listen happily as he took in the information.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled while he thought for a moment before hearing her question and snapping out of it "Oh... um... they were good, thank you for getting them for me..." he said as he rubbed his chin "Though, with out a short person like you i might not of found them." he said teasingly
Ayen sat in the food court waiting for them to get back while teaching Len the basics of his powers through mental talking 'You must also understand that water is a third oxygen so if you also command the air element in it you can have easier control' he said making a ball of mist in his hand

Len watched and listen happily as he took in the information.
Rin pulled away and wiped her mouth. "Thank you" she says

Amaya nods and put her hand on her neck where she bit and went to the bathroom and wrapped a bandage around her neck. "Let's go" she says warping them both to Len and ayen. "We're back" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin pulled away and wiped her mouth. "Thank you" she says
Amaya nods and put her hand on her neck where she bit and went to the bathroom and wrapped a bandage around her neck. "Let's go" she says warping them both to Len and ayen. "We're back" she says
Ayen sat the grinning happily as he rubbed Len's head "Good, looks like you're a natural." he said before noticing Amaya and Rin and narrowing his eyes 'want me to heal your neck? you can't hide something like that from me, but i wont argue with you right now." he said mentally to Amaya

Len was holding a orb of ice just smaller than a basketball "Mom, Rin! look what i can do!" he said happily not noticing Amaya's neck

Mayyflower said:

Kotori nods and smiles. "Your welcome" she says before changing his appearance
Axel now looked a little like a everyday citizen. He smiled and quickly pecked her cheek. "Hey umm... Thanks for everything..." He said before he rushed in, embarrassed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat the grinning happily as he rubbed Len's head "Good, looks like you're a natural." he said before noticing Amaya and Rin and narrowing his eyes 'want me to heal your neck? you can't hide something like that from me, but i wont argue with you right now." he said mentally to Amaya
Len was holding a orb of ice just smaller than a basketball "Mom, Rin! look what i can do!" he said happily not noticing Amaya's neck
Amaya ignored ayen and sat down. "Good job" she says happily

Rin sat down next to Amaya. "Cool" she says in more of a bummed out tone

Mayyflower said:
Amaya ignored ayen and sat down. "Good job" she says happily
Rin sat down next to Amaya. "Cool" she says in more of a bummed out tone
Ayen sighed then smiled at Len "Now, do you still remember those flowers you were talking about? make it take that shape." he said softly

Len tilted his head for a moment then nodded as the orb split in two and each half shrunk into a lily of ice and he offed one to Amaya and the other to Rin.

TheDragoon said:
Axel now looked a little like a everyday citizen. He smiled and quickly pecked her cheek. "Hey umm... Thanks for everything..." He said before he rushed in, embarrassed.
Kotori put her hand on her cheek and blushed. "Yea..." She mumbled as he walked away

Mayyflower said:
Kotori put her hand on her cheek and blushed. "Yea..." She mumbled as he walked away
Axel began gathering groceries for Nexus, Ilaani, and himself. He knocked out any agents that had arose suspicsion against him. In about 15 minutes, he had collected enough food for them to last 3 days. He managed to trick the clerk and pay for their food. Once he got out, he searched for Kotori so he could switch off the appearance spell.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then smiled at Len "Now, do you still remember those flowers you were talking about? make it take that shape." he said softly
Len tilted his head for a moment then nodded as the orb split in two and each half shrunk into a lily of ice and he offed one to Amaya and the other to Rin.
Rin took it. "Thanks.." She mumbled as she looked around

Amaya smiled and took it. "Thank you sweetheart" she says sweetly before looking over at Rin and narrowing her eyes a little

Mayyflower said:
Rin took it. "Thanks.." She mumbled as she looked around
Amaya smiled and took it. "Thank you sweetheart" she says sweetly before looking over at Rin and narrowing her eyes a little
Ayen looked between the three of them then cleared his throat "Soo, who wants lunch?" he asked in an attempt to end any awkwardness between them.

Len tilted his head "Rin you said i wasn't talking enough, then how about we talk?" he asked looking at her.

TheDragoon said:
Axel began gathering groceries for Nexus, Ilaani, and himself. He knocked out any agents that had arose suspicsion against him. In about 15 minutes, he had collected enough food for them to last 3 days. He managed to trick the clerk and pay for their food. Once he got out, he searched for Kotori so he could switch off the appearance spell.
Kotori was across the street talking to a guy before looking over and seeing Axel, looking back to the guy she was talking to

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked between the three of them then cleared his throat "Soo, who wants lunch?" he asked in an attempt to end any awkwardness between them.
Len tilted his head "Rin you said i wasn't talking enough, then how about we talk?" he asked looking at her.
"Nah I'm good" she says quietly

Amaya pulled rins tail and stood up Enough with the rotten attitude Rin right now. She says to Rin mentally blocking out the others so they can't intrude in there conversation

Mayyflower said:
Kotori was across the street talking to a guy before looking over and seeing Axel, looking back to the guy she was talking to
Axel immediately started getting a little jealous. After all, Axel kinda liked her, but I guess she didn't feel the same. Axel let out a sigh, summoning his motorcycle and putting on his helmet before getting one last look at Kotori before driving off.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka quickly tied her hair into a ponytail before making a chefs outfit appear on her body and then pointing her finger towards Akira as her other arm went to her hip, soon speaking with a determined look on her face❦...
"That's it, we're making cupcakes! You're gonna try one after they've been baked and cooled off. There gonna be the best cupcakes ever!"

tumblr_nqvi6hAWe21uxkkouo1_1280.gif

...❦Asuka then picked up the recipe book again and flipped through it until she found a cupcake recipe she liked and pointed to it as she spoke❦...

"These, we're gonna make these Red Velvet cupcakes and cream cheese frosting~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked to the side, a slight smirk soon forming on his face♅...

“ Well, naturally anything you make will be the best things ever~ ”

d2757ed8-ce64-45b2-9efe-f2494141d9e1_zpss5nwpo0p.png

------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina had gotten herself all fired up, wondering what she was going to do, and he said... that? She blinked at Kenji, a confused look on her face.
"You want me to do... what?"

She heard him perfectly fine, sure, but did he really want him to do something so... precise? She barely got the hang of making her fire not burn her!
...ΨKenji laughed lightly, noticing the expression that was on her face. He spoke calmly as he leaned to the right and winked, smilingΨ...

“ I want you to set the blade of grass on fire. I know you probably won't get it on the first try, but it's for me to gauge how precise you are right now~ ”

161ec1bbf9_94746592_o2_zpscaacmawv.gif

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded as she got up happily*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and held his hand out♆...

Mayyflower said:
"Nah I'm good" she says quietly
Amaya pulled rins tail and stood up Enough with the rotten attitude Rin right now. She says to Rin mentally blocking out the others so they can't intrude in there conversation
Ayen sighed and got up "Family meeting time." he said bluntly as he turned to Amaya "Warp us to the living room please." he said as he grabbed onto Len's arm.

TheDragoon said:
Axel immediately started getting a little jealous. After all, Axel kinda liked her, but I guess she didn't feel the same. Axel let out a sigh, summoning his motorcycle and putting on his helmet before getting one last look at Kotori before driving off.
Kotori looked over as Axel drove off, she frowned. "I have to go, tell me when you find her okay?" she says before walking away Jeez I wasn't eve able to change his appearance back.... She thought

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and got up "Family meeting time." he said bluntly as he turned to Amaya "Warp us to the living room please." he said as he grabbed onto Len's arm.
Amaya sighed and warped them all home.

Rin went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of milk and started heading to the stairs

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked to the side, a slight smirk soon forming on his face♅...
“ Well, naturally anything you make will be the best things ever~ ”

d2757ed8-ce64-45b2-9efe-f2494141d9e1_zpss5nwpo0p.png

------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly, noticing the expression that was on her face. He spoke calmly as he leaned to the right and winked, smilingΨ...

“ I want you to set the blade of grass on fire. I know you probably won't get it on the first try, but it's for me to gauge how precise you are right now~ ”

161ec1bbf9_94746592_o2_zpscaacmawv.gif

------------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and held his hand out♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi smiled back as she took his hand*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back