• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then looked at Amaya "Any suggestions?" he asked as his started to cool down.
Amaya shook her head. "I don't even know, but don't make it worse by yelling at her cause she can warp places

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "I don't even know, but don't make it worse by yelling at her cause she can warp places"
Ayen nodded "Well, if i truly wanted to i could disrupt or suck away her power flow so she couldn't." he said softly before peeking over at Len.

Len was still holding onto Amaya.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled at him as her eyes sparkled and a light blush formed on her cheeks, happy by the compliment❦...
tumblr_npiblyyn7K1tm97tqo1_500.gif

...❦Asuka soon spoke as she walked around the kitchen, grabbing the necessary ingredients that the book had told her to get and placed them on to the counter before looking for the materials to mix everything and put the cupcake batter in❦...

"Thank you! Now... where can I find a really big bowl... and a cupcake pan..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he raised an eyebrow♅...

“ Can't you just manifest one?~ ”

------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah......this is probably the 3rd time i visited a beach ever. i couldnt really go to beaches when i was little. nor could i go anywhere when i was little''
*She as as she walked beside him*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he continued walking♆...

“ Wow, that sounds boring~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi just waited sitting on the bed. She soon wondered if she can use a transformation with her ice. She soon decided she'll try it later*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami came back 10 minutes later, now carrying a bowl of ice cream with her. She was happily eating it as she sat on the bed and spoke✦...

"So what do you want to do now?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin rolled her eyes. "If you think taking my door down is gonna affect me?" She scoffed. "Then think again" she says going upstairs and kicking the door out of her way.

Levi hummed at the thought. "Let's go to the beach" she says standing up and offering a hand
Alastair stood up and took her hand, "Sure. I just have a few things to grab before we go~" He said as he kissed her cheek before letting go of her hand to grab the things he needed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Well, if i truly wanted to i could disrupt or suck away her power flow so she couldn't." he said softly before peeking over at Len.
Len was still holding onto Amaya.
"Sucking her power away would kill her and if you intend on doing that then..." She stopped and looked down at Len Then I'll have to kill you. She says mentally, using a serious tone

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami came back 10 minutes later, now carrying a bowl of ice cream with her. She was happily eating it as she sat on the bed and spoke✦...
"So what do you want to do now?"

Alastair stood up and took her hand, "Sure. I just have a few things to grab before we go~" He said as he kissed her cheek before letting go of her hand to grab the things he needed.
Levi smiled when he kissed her cheek and nods. "Okay love" she says fixing her hair

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"Sucking her power away would kill her and if you intend on doing that then..." She stopped and looked down at Len Then I'll have to kill you. She says mentally, using a serious tone
Ayen shook his head 'I'd never do that, there is a point in which you can use your powers but still be alive and health.' he said mentally as he crossed his arms 'Besides, i wouldn't have suggested it if i knew it would cause any true harm to her.' he said defensively.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled while he thought for a moment before hearing her question and snapping out of it "Oh... um... they were good, thank you for getting them for me..." he said as he rubbed his chin "Though, with out a short person like you i might not of found them." he said teasingly
Ayen sat in the food court waiting for them to get back while teaching Len the basics of his powers through mental talking 'You must also understand that water is a third oxygen so if you also command the air element in it you can have easier control' he said making a ball of mist in his hand

Len watched and listen happily as he took in the information.
Chiharu laughed a bit, taking another spoonful. "Probably not, with your sense of direction. And they're just as good as I remember. It's been... what, years since I've had these? So good~" She thought back to when she was smaller, in elementary school, going to the amusement park near them. The details were fuzzy but she remembered one of the times that she went she got Dippin Dots, cookies and cream flavored. Now every time she came to the park, she had to get some. "Glad you liked them."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he raised an eyebrow♅...
“ Can't you just manifest one?~ ”

------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he continued walking♆...

“ Wow, that sounds boring~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stopped what she was doing and lowered her hand with a blank look on her face, soon speaking before she continued her search, finding the things that she needed before setting them on the counter❦...

"I keep forgetting that I can do that... but I'm not doing it that way! It's cheating..."

...❦Asuka then looked at the book and recited the recipe quietly to herself as she took out a measuring cup and began to put the necessary amounts of ingredients into the bowl, mixing it every few times with a wooden spoon❦...

"
1/2 cup butter, 1 1/2 cups white sugar, 2 eggs, 1 cup buttermilk, 1 fluid ounce red food coloring, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda, 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar, 2 cups all-purpose flour, and 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked to the side, a slight smirk soon forming on his face♅...
“ Well, naturally anything you make will be the best things ever~ ”

d2757ed8-ce64-45b2-9efe-f2494141d9e1_zpss5nwpo0p.png

------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly, noticing the expression that was on her face. He spoke calmly as he leaned to the right and winked, smilingΨ...

“ I want you to set the blade of grass on fire. I know you probably won't get it on the first try, but it's for me to gauge how precise you are right now~ ”

161ec1bbf9_94746592_o2_zpscaacmawv.gif

------------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and held his hand out♆...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina still looked unsure, but she nodded anyways, knowing she just had to trust his methods of training.

"Well... if you say so... "

How do I even do that from a distance? Do I focus my power on the blade of grass like I would in my hand? I suppose that might work... These thoughts ran through her mind as she did just that, focused her power of creating fire on the blade of grass instead of her hand. In doing so, it looked like it was going to ignite just the tip of the blade, like he said to do, but soon the surrounding area exploded into fire as well, and she squeaked a bit from surprise.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori looked over as Axel drove off, she frowned. "I have to go, tell me when you find her okay?" she says before walking away Jeez I wasn't eve able to change his appearance back.... She thought

Amaya sighed and warped them all home.

Rin went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of milk and started heading to the stairs
Axel was suddenly hit by a car and sent flying all the way back to the grocery store. He coughed up blood as he hit the ground and had the air knocked out of him from the impact. His eyes were wide with shock. Blood pooled from around him, knowing one of the motorcycles parts had cut him and the impact had broken some of his bones.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head 'I'd never do that, there is a point in which you can use your powers but still be alive and health.' he said mentally as he crossed his arms 'Besides, i wouldn't have suggested it if i knew it would cause any true harm to her.' he said defensively.
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "Right" she says stretching. "Len are you okay?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
Axel was suddenly hit by a car and sent flying all the way back to the grocery store. He coughed up blood as he hit the ground and had the air knocked out of him from the impact. His eyes were wide with shock. Blood pooled from around him, knowing one of the motorcycles parts had cut him and the impact had broken some of his bones.
Kotori heard the commotion and looked up and saw Axel on the ground. "Axel?!" She yelled before running over to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Chiharu laughed a bit, taking another spoonful. "Probably not, with your sense of direction. And they're just as good as I remember. It's been... what, years since I've had these? So good~" She thought back to when she was smaller, in elementary school, going to the amusement park near them. The details were fuzzy but she remembered one of the times that she went she got Dippin Dots, cookies and cream flavored. Now every time she came to the park, she had to get some. "Glad you liked them."
Jojo nodded then chuckled and shook his head "Not that, i wouldn't have thought to even come here, or to seek out these ice cream things." he said as he looked down at her then reached out with his hand and patted her head "Sooo....... thank you." he said happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "Right" she says stretching. "Len are you okay?" She asks

Kotori heard the commotion and looked up and saw Axel on the ground. "Axel?!" She yelled before running over to him.
Axel didn't respond. He was in complete shock, unable to speak. He felt himself blacking out as blood continued to pool from his head. He needed to get to a hospital. FAST.

Mayyflower said:

Levi smiled when he kissed her cheek and nods. "Okay love" she says fixing her hair
Alastair came back moments later, a towel in hand and his clothes now different. He was wearing shorts and short sleeve button-up shirt. "Alright, I'm ready~" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Len nodded "Now that daddy calmed down, i could hear the other daddy... he scares me." he said as he hopped off the couch.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded then chuckled and shook his head "Not that, i wouldn't have thought to even come here, or to seek out these ice cream things." he said as he looked down at her then reached out with his hand and patted her head "Sooo....... thank you." he said happily
Chiharu had just finished her ice cream when he patted her on the head, and she flinched a little bit out of surprise. She looked over at him, seeing how happy he was, and gave a small grin. "You're welcome. Everybody should get the chance to have Dippin Dots at least once in their life!" She laughed a bit, then looked down at her bear, not really knowing what else to do.

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "Now that daddy calmed down, i could hear the other daddy... he scares me." he said as he hopped off the couch.
Amaya stood up and went upstairs and picked up the door that Rin kicked and the nails. "I'll put this back on later" she says to Rin softly

Rin sighed. "I don't care mother" she says irritated

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stopped what she was doing and lowered her hand with a blank look on her face, soon speaking before she continued her search, finding the things that she needed before setting them on the counter❦...
"I keep forgetting that I can do that... but I'm not doing it that way! It's cheating..."

...❦Asuka then looked at the book and recited the recipe quietly to herself as she took out a measuring cup and began to put the necessary amounts of ingredients into the bowl, mixing it every few times with a wooden spoon❦...

"
1/2 cup butter, 1 1/2 cups white sugar, 2 eggs, 1 cup buttermilk, 1 fluid ounce red food coloring, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda, 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar, 2 cups all-purpose flour, and 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke as he watched Asuka mix the ingredients♅...

“ So stubborn~ ”

----------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina still looked unsure, but she nodded anyways, knowing she just had to trust his methods of training.
"Well... if you say so... "

How do I even do that from a distance? Do I focus my power on the blade of grass like I would in my hand? I suppose that might work... These thoughts ran through her mind as she did just that, focused her power of creating fire on the blade of grass instead of her hand. In doing so, it looked like it was going to ignite just the tip of the blade, like he said to do, but soon the surrounding area exploded into fire as well, and she squeaked a bit from surprise.
...ΨKenji laughed and spoke, commenting on the scene that just unfolded before himΨ...

“ Looks like we need to work on that.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair came back moments later, a towel in hand and his clothes now different. He was wearing shorts and short sleeve button-up shirt. "Alright, I'm ready~" He said happily.
Levi smiled and nods. "Alright let's go" she says happily

Lumina said:
Chiharu had just finished her ice cream when he patted her on the head, and she flinched a little bit out of surprise. She looked over at him, seeing how happy he was, and gave a small grin. "You're welcome. Everybody should get the chance to have Dippin Dots at least once in their life!" She laughed a bit, then looked down at her bear, not really knowing what else to do.
Jojo sighed and shook his head "Missed the point, but okay...." he said as he stood up "Well, i'm feeling a bit tired, so would you lead us back to the dorms?" he asked as he looked down at her thinking since she thought he had helped her so much that she would comply.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke as he watched Asuka mix the ingredients♅...
“ So stubborn~ ”

----------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed and spoke, commenting on the scene that just unfolded before himΨ...

“ Looks like we need to work on that.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at the fire for a moment before looking back at Kenji and sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

"Yeah... I had a feeling that would happen..."

She sighed, looking back at the fire, which was starting to die a bit. She knew it was going to be hard, but she didn't think she was going to be this... this BAD at it.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stood up and went upstairs and picked up the door that Rin kicked and the nails. "I'll put this back on later" she says to Rin softly
Rin sighed. "I don't care mother" she says irritated
Ayen patted Len's head "Go get some sleep Len." he said softly as he walked out to the back porch.

Len nodded and went up to his room.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at the fire for a moment before looking back at Kenji and sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.
"Yeah... I had a feeling that would happen..."

She sighed, looking back at the fire, which was starting to die a bit. She knew it was going to be hard, but she didn't think she was going to be this... this BAD at it.
...ΨKenji laughed nervously and spoke as he leaned closer to LuminaΨ...

“ Don't worry about it, everyone needs to start off somewhere~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and shook his head "Missed the point, but okay...." he said as he stood up "Well, i'm feeling a bit tired, so would you lead us back to the dorms?" he asked as he looked down at her thinking since she thought he had helped her so much that she would comply.
Chiharu had gotten up to throw away her trash, grabbing his trash as well, and turned back to him as he asked to go home. "Yeah, of course. I guess we just head back the opposite way we came... which I think is... that way?" She pointed toward the entrance of the park and straight onward out from there. "It seemed like it was a straight path here, so I don't think it'll be too hard to get home." Now that he mentioned it, she was a bit tired as well.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen patted Len's head "Go get some sleep Len." he said softly as he walked out to the back porch.
Len nodded and went up to his room.
Amaya went to the attic and looked for a couple books

Users who are viewing this thread

Back