• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods and smiles. "Perfect" she says happily
(If I don't reply it's because I'm watching the luner eclipse)
Alastair chuckled and summoned a bowl of popcorn before holding it out towards her, "Want any?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi kept kissing back blushing more*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami pulled away, breathing a little heavily before she smiled and spoke✦...

"You're so cute~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled and summoned a bowl of popcorn before holding it out towards her, "Want any?" He asked.
...✦Nanami pulled away, breathing a little heavily before she smiled and spoke✦...

"You're so cute~"
*Fuyumi blushed even more as she breathed heavily*

''y-your cute too...yknow..?''

WeirdPrincess said:

"You're so cute~"
Levi nods. "Sure" she says taking some popcorn. "Thanks" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Kotori looked over as Axel drove off, she frowned. "I have to go, tell me when you find her okay?" she says before walking away Jeez I wasn't eve able to change his appearance back.... She thought

Amaya sighed and warped them all home.

Rin went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of milk and started heading to the stairs
Ayen shook his head "Rin if you're not in the living room by the time i count to five i will remove the door from your bedroom!" he called out sternly as he crossed his arms and started counting "ONE..... TWO....."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "Rin if you're not in the living room by the time i count to five i will remove the door from your bedroom!" he called out sternly as he crossed his arms and started counting "ONE..... TWO....."
Rin turned around and glared at ayen, her eyes turning red. "Fine" she growled softly before walking to the couch and sitting down, keeping her eyes on ayen as she glared

Amaya narrowed her eyes at Rin, trying to figure out why she was acting the way she is

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi blushed even more as she breathed heavily*
''y-your cute too...yknow..?''

[/QUOTE]
...?Nanami beamed at her before tilting her head to the side as she spoke?...

"I love you~"

tumblr_nlhlacaeEF1rxhcsqo1_540.gif

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Sure" she says taking some popcorn. "Thanks" she says smiling
Alastair smiled, "You're welcome~" He said before returning his gaze to the screen to watch the movie. (( Timeskip? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you~"

Alastair smiled, "You're welcome~" He said before returning his gaze to the screen to watch the movie. (( Timeskip? ))
*Fuyumi smiled at her as she spoke*

''i love you too Nanami~''

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you~"

(Yea)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi smiled back as she took his hand*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh and Himeragi then vanished, soon appearing on the beach. He began walking forward as he spoke♆...

“ Mother used to bring me and my younger brother here when we were little. ”

Mayyflower said:
Rin turned around and glared at ayen, her eyes turning red. "Fine" she growled softly before walking to the couch and sitting down, keeping her eyes on ayen as she glared
Amaya narrowed her eyes at Rin, trying to figure out why she was acting the way she is
Ayen stared Rin down, looking straight into her eyes "Now Rin, you will explain exactly what is wrong with you, and so help me if you lie about anything." he said with a controlled temper in his voice as his eyes glowed green

Len shuddered and sat next to Amaya.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh and Himeragi then vanished, soon appearing on the beach. He began walking forward as he spoke♆...
“ Mother used to bring me and my younger brother here when we were little. ”

[/QUOTE]
''ah......this is probably the 3rd time i visited a beach ever. i couldnt really go to beaches when i was little. nor could i go anywhere when i was little''

*She as as she walked beside him*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stared Rin down, looking straight into her eyes "Now Rin, you will explain exactly what is wrong with you, and so help me if you lie about anything." he said with a controlled temper in his voice as his eyes glowed green
Len shuddered and sat next to Amaya.
Amaya wrapped her arms around Len and whispered. "Don't worry... Everything should and will be okay" she says softly

Rin drank some milk and raised an eyebrow at ayen, not saying a word

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her arms around Len and whispered. "Don't worry... Everything should and will be okay" she says softly
Rin drank some milk and raised an eyebrow at ayen, not saying a word
Ayen sighed and snapped his fingers making the milk evaporate "Don't make me invade your mind Rin." he said coldly as he folded his arms "And don't make me get other people involved." he said referring to the boy from earlier.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked to the side, a slight smirk soon forming on his face♅...
“ Well, naturally anything you make will be the best things ever~ ”

d2757ed8-ce64-45b2-9efe-f2494141d9e1_zpss5nwpo0p.png

------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly, noticing the expression that was on her face. He spoke calmly as he leaned to the right and winked, smilingΨ...

“ I want you to set the blade of grass on fire. I know you probably won't get it on the first try, but it's for me to gauge how precise you are right now~ ”

161ec1bbf9_94746592_o2_zpscaacmawv.gif

------------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and held his hand out♆...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled at him as her eyes sparkled and a light blush formed on her cheeks, happy by the compliment❦...

tumblr_npiblyyn7K1tm97tqo1_500.gif

...❦Asuka soon spoke as she walked around the kitchen, grabbing the necessary ingredients that the book had told her to get and placed them on to the counter before looking for the materials to mix everything and put the cupcake batter in❦...

"Thank you! Now... where can I find a really big bowl... and a cupcake pan..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and snapped his fingers making the milk evaporate "Don't make me invade your mind Rin." he said coldly as he folded his arms "And don't make me get other people involved." he said referring to the boy from earlier.
"You would involve an innocent wouldn't you, dad" she says tossing the cup to the side. "Seriously nothing's wrong, like you said it's a phase" she says referring to when Amaya and ayen were talking mentally

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi smiled at her as she spoke*
''i love you too Nanami~''

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami pecked her lips before standing up from the bed and stretching a bit. She picked up the plates that were on the ground before she began to walk out of the room as she talked✦...

"I'm gonna go wash these, okay? I know you said you'd get to them later, but they'll just be in the way."

Mayyflower said:
Alastair yawned lightly once the movie was over, "That was good but not that all scary."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami pecked her lips before standing up from the bed and stretching a bit. She picked up the plates that were on the ground before she began to walk out of the room as she talked✦...
"I'm gonna go wash these, okay? I know you said you'd get to them later, but they'll just be in the way."

Alastair yawned lightly once the movie was over, "That was good but not that all scary."
Levi nods in agreement. "Yea I thought it would be scarier than that" she says stretching

WeirdPrincess said:

''a-ah...alright''

*Fuyumi said as she smiled*

''thanks''

Mayyflower said:
"You would involve an innocent wouldn't you, dad" she says tossing the cup to the side. "Seriously nothing's wrong, like you said it's a phase" she says referring to when Amaya and ayen were talking mentally
Ayen narrowed his eyes and sat back and almost let out a chuckle as he remembered something "Well, i've decided that this phase is no good, so we're gonna find a way to end it." he said bluntly as he stared at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes and sat back and almost let out a chuckle as he remembered something "Well, i've decided that this phase is no good, so we're gonna find a way to end it." he said bluntly as he stared at her.
Rin sighed. "Good luck with that dad" she says standing up. "I'm tired" she says making her way to the stairs again

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods in agreement. "Yea I thought it would be scarier than that" she says stretching
"Wanna watch something else or go do something, like go to the beach?" Alastair asked curiously as he made the empty bowl vanish.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah...alright''
*Fuyumi said as she smiled*

''thanks''

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami chuckled and turned to give her a smile before she spoke then left the room, heading towards the kitchen✦...

"No need to thank me~ Just doing what's right!"

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "Good luck with that dad" she says standing up. "I'm tired" she says making her way to the stairs again
Ayen shook his head "I'm not the one who needs luck." he said as he snapped his fingers and the sound of screws hitting the floor came from upstairs followed by a thumb "By the way, at no time will you be somewhere i can't check on you." he said bluntly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wanna watch something else or go do something, like go to the beach?" Alastair asked curiously as he made the empty bowl vanish.
...✦Nanami chuckled and turned to give her a smile before she spoke then left the room, heading towards the kitchen✦...

*Fuyumi just waited sitting on the bed. She soon wondered if she can use a transformation with her ice. She soon decided she'll try it later*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "I'm not the one who needs luck." he said as he snapped his fingers and the sound of screws hitting the floor came from upstairs followed by a thumb "By the way, at no time will you be somewhere i can't check on you." he said bluntly.
Rin rolled her eyes. "If you think taking my door down is gonna affect me?" She scoffed. "Then think again" she says going upstairs and kicking the door out of her way.

WeirdPrincess said:

Levi hummed at the thought. "Let's go to the beach" she says standing up and offering a hand

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Rin rolled her eyes. "If you think taking my door down is gonna affect me?" She scoffed. "Then think again" she says going upstairs and kicking the door out of her way.
Ayen sighed then looked at Amaya "Any suggestions?" he asked as his started to cool down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back