• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Yea can u start)
Len chuckled as the ride came to a stop and he stumbled off and would have fallen over if Ayen didn't catch him

Ayen sighed as he got off quickly to catch Len.

SoulofTobi said:
Len chuckled as the ride came to a stop and he stumbled off and would have fallen over if Ayen didn't catch him
Ayen sighed as he got off quickly to catch Len.
Rin jumped off and waved and smiled to the boy who was leaving before turning to ayen and Len. "What's next" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin jumped off and waved and smiled to the boy who was leaving before turning to ayen and Len. "What's next" she asks
Ayen looked over at her "Well, do you have anything in mind? if not i think i remember there being game where you could win prizes." he said before smiling "Made a new friend did we?" he asked in a tone only a father could pull off.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked over at her "Well, do you have anything in mind? if not i think i remember there being game where you could win prizes." he said before smiling "Made a new friend did we?" he asked in a tone only a father could pull off.
Rin looked at Len. "Don't ask me about what to do ask him" she says before looking at ayen. "He was already my f-friend.." She says

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked at Len. "Don't ask me about what to do ask him" she says before looking at ayen. "He was already my f-friend.." She says
Ayen raised an eyebrow "If i only ask him it wont be fair to you." he said as he knelt down and smiled "And he was already your friend? then why hasn't he been to the house yet?" he asked slyly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow "If i only ask him it wont be fair to you." he said as he knelt down and smiled "And he was already your friend? then why hasn't he been to the house yet?" he asked slyly
"Because I don't want him to meet you" she says "you'd scare him away" she says looking at ayen. "And too bad I'm done talking so Len you have to choose, cause you barely talk" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Because I don't want him to meet you" she says "you'd scare him away" she says looking at ayen. "And too bad I'm done talking so Len you have to choose, cause you barely talk" she says
Ayen sighed then patted her head "I promise not to scare them away, unless they make you sad." he said as he looking at her before looking back at Len and tapping his mouth.

Len looking like he was talking without his mouth moving till Ayen tapped his mouth and he nodded "Oh, sorry Rin, i didn't know you couldn't hear me and dad talking... umm, well i think i heard they have this spinning type of ride..." he said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and shook his head as he sat in the car in front of her "And that makes it a even more pressing matter." he said softly
Len sat next to Ayen and waited for the ride to start

((Time skip?))

Jojo tilted his head as Chiharu ran off. what is going through that girls head, and for that matter why did she seem sad? Was it just him? He sighed as he watched the people walk by.
Chiharu was gone for about 10 minutes or so when she finally appeared again, this time holding something. She approached Jojo, holding out something in her hand to him. It was a thing of Dippin Dots, cookies and cream flavor. She gave a small smile toward him as she did so. "Sorry about running off like that, but I had to get some. Here." She gestures toward the ice cream. "A thank you for winning the bear."

Lumina said:
Chiharu was gone for about 10 minutes or so when she finally appeared again, this time holding something. She approached Jojo, holding out something in her hand to him. It was a thing of Dippin Dots, cookies and cream flavor. She gave a small smile toward him as she did so. "Sorry about running off like that, but I had to get some. Here." She gestures toward the ice cream. "A thank you for winning the bear."
Jojo chuckled "Okay, then thank you Chiharu." he said as he reached out for the dippin dots "But know this, Jojo plays to win, never do i play for a draw." he said as he took the Dippin' Dots and smiled at her.

TheDragoon said:
((Should I start? :3))
(Yea please)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then patted her head "I promise not to scare them away, unless they make you sad." he said as he looking at her before looking back at Len and tapping his mouth.
Len looking like he was talking without his mouth moving till Ayen tapped his mouth and he nodded "Oh, sorry Rin, i didn't know you couldn't hear me and dad talking... umm, well i think i heard they have this spinning type of ride..." he said as he furrowed his eyebrows.
Rin rolled her eyes and sighed. "Then go to it" she says

Amaya warped to them and put her hands on rin's shoulders. "May I borrow her for just a bit" she asks, a fake smile across her face

Mayyflower said:
(Yea please)

Amaya warped to them and put her hands on rin's shoulders. "May I borrow her for just a bit" she asks, a fake smile across her face
Ayen stood up and slightly narrowed his eyes and nodded "Of course Amaya," he said as he looked at her 'Is this some thing i should know about?' he asked her mentally.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood up and slightly narrowed his eyes and nodded "Of course Amaya," he said as he looked at her 'Is this some thing i should know about?' he asked her mentally.
Amaya shook her head. Rin has a rotten attitude right now and I'm going to fix it. She says mentally before looking down at Rin.

Rin smiled and hugged Amaya. "Finally your up" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "Okay, then thank you Chiharu." he said as he reached out for the dippin dots "But know this, Jojo plays to win, never do i play for a draw." he said as he took the Dippin' Dots and smiled at her.
Chiharu smiled again before sitting down and eating her own Dippin Dots. "You don't seem like the kind of person that would play for a draw anyways." She ate another spoonful as she looked out at the park. "Its, uh, it's also a thank you for coming here even though for you its probably a little boring." She laughed softly before continuing. "It's more fun coming to places like this when you're with someone."

Mayyflower said:
(Yea please)

Axel pulled up in front of a nearby Publix, putting his helmet away and snapping his fingers, making his motorcycle disappear. He let out a sigh and began walking in.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. Rin has a rotten attitude right now and I'm going to fix it. She says mentally before looking down at Rin.
Rin smiled and hugged Amaya. "Finally your up" she says
Len looked up at Amaya and smiled while tilting his head but stayed at Ayen's side

Ayen nodded and rubbed his chin. 'Well, don't be too rough with her, i thought it was just one of those phases girls go through.' he said mentally as he looked down at Rin

TheDragoon said:
Axel pulled up in front of a nearby Publix, putting his helmet away and snapping his fingers, making his motorcycle disappear. He let out a sigh and began walking in.
Kotori walked past a couple stores, fixing her hair before bumping into someone

Lumina said:
Chiharu smiled again before sitting down and eating her own Dippin Dots. "You don't seem like the kind of person that would play for a draw anyways." She ate another spoonful as she looked out at the park. "Its, uh, it's also a thank you for coming here even though for you its probably a little boring." She laughed softly before continuing. "It's more fun coming to places like this when you're with someone."
Jojo chuckled as he eat a few spoon fulls of Dippin' Dots "Well, true enough, it is kinda boring if you go alone." he said as he looked down at her "But unless something big is happening i usually find stuff pretty boring." he said nonchalantly before eating some more "But thats doesn't mean i haven't had a good time, i mean, did you see the look on the booth runners face?" he asked before laughing.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori walked past a couple stores, fixing her hair before bumping into someone
Axel was naturally extremely fit, so Kotori was the only one who fell over. He turned to look at her, blushing lightly. "O-Oh... Hello again." He said shyly before he offered his hand to help her up.

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked up at Amaya and smiled while tilting his head but stayed at Ayen's side
Ayen nodded and rubbed his chin. 'Well, don't be too rough with her, i thought it was just one of those phases girls go through.' he said mentally as he looked down at Rin
Amaya smiled back st Len. I won't she says back. "Come on rin" she says before warping them home

"What do you need?" Rin asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back