• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
((Yup!))
As soon as they car came back into the station and they were free to unbuckle themselves, Chiharu hopped out of the car, grinning widely. Her legs felt like jelly and her voice was the slightest bit strained from screaming, but she felt awesome! All the adrenaline from the ride was coursing through her veins and she loved it. She stood waiting for Jojo to get off as well, nearly wobbling over as she did so. "That. Was. Awesome!" She cried as she grinned at him.
Jojo yawned as he got off the car and stretched out his legs before looking down at Chiharu "I guess it was?" he said as he tilted his head "I just don't feel like it was that impressive, atleast in a falling plane you have leg room." he said nonchalantly as it was obvious he was unaffected by the ride.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami nodded encouragingly before finishing the rest of food and placing a hand on her stomach as she spoke?...
"Yeah, that's a great idea! I'm so full~"

Alastair smiled lightly and stretched a little since his legs ached from sitting on the chair for to long. "Okay~ Just give me your hand and we can get going." He said, still smiling.

Maria let out a small chuckle before she nodded, a smile on her face as she handed him two of her bags.

tumblr_np5ovxMRjN1tydz8to1_500.gif

"Thanks~ I appreciate the help." She said before looking at Elaena and tilting her head in curiosity. "Oh, I see~ You wouldn't mind me asking what your ability is, would you?"
Levi stood up and threw her stuff away and walked back to where Alastair was and offered her hand

Nonalaka said:
Dakota thought for a bit "hmm... I think instant this time, we've been walking a lot lately, I'm feeling lazy" she said laughing lightly as she stood up aswell.
Roland chuckled as he grabbed her hand "Well, i guess we're waiting on you then." he said playfully before he leaned down and pecked her cheek "Miss lazy~" he said teasingly

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo yawned as he got off the car and stretched out his legs before looking down at Chiharu "I guess it was?" he said as he tilted his head "I just don't feel like it was that impressive, atleast in a falling plane you have leg room." he said nonchalantly as it was obvious he was unaffected by the ride.
Chiharu put her hands behind her head as they walked off the ride. She looked sideways up at him, seeing he looked bored. He did say he thought it wasn't impressive. "Well I enjoyed it." That was all she said, and she looked back out in front of her at the park. Seriously, she didn't get him. It didn't seem like he wanted to be here at all. Why would he be here if that was the case? No matter how many times she tried to wrap her head around it, she couldn't.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi finished eating as well before she placed her empty plate on the floor*
''il wash the plates later~''

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami set her plate down on tops of hers and nodded as she spoke before she began kissing Fuyumi✦...

"Okay~"

Mayyflower said:
Levi stood up and threw her stuff away and walked back to where Alastair was and offered her hand
Alastair took her hand before teleporting himself and Levi to his house. "Home sweet home~" He said as he walked into the living room. "What movie do you want to watch?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami set her plate down on tops of hers and nodded as she spoke before she began kissing Fuyumi✦...
"Okay~"

Alastair took her hand before teleporting himself and Levi to his house. "Home sweet home~" He said as he walked into the living room. "What movie do you want to watch?"
Levi smiled and followed him into the living room. "What movies do you have?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay~"

*Fuyumi blushed before she started to kiss Nanami back closing her eyes while doing so*

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami nodded encouragingly before finishing the rest of food and placing a hand on her stomach as she spoke?...
"Yeah, that's a great idea! I'm so full~"

Alastair smiled lightly and stretched a little since his legs ached from sitting on the chair for to long. "Okay~ Just give me your hand and we can get going." He said, still smiling.

Maria let out a small chuckle before she nodded, a smile on her face as she handed him two of her bags.

tumblr_np5ovxMRjN1tydz8to1_500.gif

"Thanks~ I appreciate the help." She said before looking at Elaena and tilting her head in curiosity. "Oh, I see~ You wouldn't mind me asking what your ability is, would you?"
Colin smiled as he took the bags "You're welcome" he said politely.

Elaena smiled and shook her head "I do not mind at all" she said as she looked at maria "I control and manipulate dreams mainly, I can create illusions a little bit but not really good yet, that is why Colin is going to help me, he is good at both those things" she explained as she brushed some hair from her face "Colin can shape shift though, which I cannot" she said as she looked over "What do you do?"

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he grabbed her hand "Well, i guess we're waiting on you then." he said playfully before he leaned down and pecked her cheek "Miss lazy~" he said teasingly
Dakota then teleported them home "Miss lazy?" She repeated before jokingly pouting "I'm not always lazy!, just a little bit sometimes..."

Lumina said:
Chiharu put her hands behind her head as they walked off the ride. She looked sideways up at him, seeing he looked bored. He did say he thought it wasn't impressive. "Well I enjoyed it." That was all she said, and she looked back out in front of her at the park. Seriously, she didn't get him. It didn't seem like he wanted to be here at all. Why would he be here if that was the case? No matter how many times she tried to wrap her head around it, she couldn't.
Jojo nodded while putting his hands in his pockets "Well, that was sort of the point." he said before yawning and following her "So, whats next short stuff?" he asked while looking around "I suppose you can win prizes at these game booths, right?" he asked as he pointed to one.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then teleported them home "Miss lazy?" She repeated before jokingly pouting "I'm not always lazy!, just a little bit sometimes..."
Roland chuckled and looked down at her "A little bit sometimes? sure~" he said jokingly as he smiled at her as the look on his face softened "Hey, we have our own home." he said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded while putting his hands in his pockets "Well, that was sort of the point." he said before yawning and following her "So, whats next short stuff?" he asked while looking around "I suppose you can win prizes at these game booths, right?" he asked as he pointed to one.
Chiharu looked in the direction she was pointing, at a game booth where you have to throw darts at balloons. "Yeah, you can do that." She looked up at him. "Did you wanna do that?" She asked, like she didn't already know the answer.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked in the direction she was pointing, at a game booth where you have to throw darts at balloons. "Yeah, you can do that." She looked up at him. "Did you wanna do that?" She asked, like she didn't already know the answer.
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "I just thought it would be nice of me to try and get you one of those over sized stuffed animals, but if you're opposed to it i won't." he said as he looked down at her and smirked.

Nonalaka said:
Colin smiled as he took the bags "You're welcome" he said politely.
Elaena smiled and shook her head "I do not mind at all" she said as she looked at maria "I control and manipulate dreams mainly, I can create illusions a little bit but not really good yet, that is why Colin is going to help me, he is good at both those things" she explained as she brushed some hair from her face "Colin can shape shift though, which I cannot" she said as she looked over "What do you do?"
"Dream manipulation sounds fun!" Maria said as her eyes twinkled a little at the thought before she looked at Elaena with an almost blank expression when she asked what she can do. Maria couldn't do as much as her or Colin did, but that was mainly because she hadn't tried to expand her abilities. She only knew of one thing she could do and didn't really know how to achieve the other abilities since she didn't know who could help her. Mostly because Maria didn't know if there were any other witches like herself around. "Premonition~ Meaning I have the ability to see into the future, be it good or bad. Though I can only see it through kissing the person and I can't choose what I see." Maria explained, smiling again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi blushed before she started to kiss Nanami back closing her eyes while doing so*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami giggled a little as she kissed her, soon playfully biting her lower lip as placed her hand on her stomach and slowly moved it downwards✦...

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and followed him into the living room. "What movies do you have?" She asks
Alastair hummed a bit, "Comdies, horrors, thrillers, romance, sci-fi, action and a couple other genres. If you wanted specific movie names, I have anything and everything. Whatever you want to watch, I probably have."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dream manipulation sounds fun!" Maria said as her eyes twinkled a little at the thought before she looked at Elaena with an almost blank expression when she asked what she can do. Maria couldn't do as much as her or Colin did, but that was mainly because she hadn't tried to expand her abilities. She only knew of one thing she could do and didn't really know how to achieve the other abilities since she didn't know who could help her. Mostly because Maria didn't know if there were any other witches like herself around. "Premonition~ Meaning I have the ability to see into the future, be it good or bad. Though I can only see it through kissing the person and I can't choose what I see." Maria explained, smiling again.
...✦Nanami giggled a little as she kissed her, soon playfully biting her lower lip as placed her hand on her stomach and slowly moved it downwards✦...

Alastair hummed a bit, "Comdies, horrors, thrillers, romance, sci-fi, action and a couple other genres. If you wanted specific movie names, I have anything and everything. Whatever you want to watch, I probably have."
Levi thought about it. "I'm in the mood for a horror movie" she says "just pick a random one" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "I just thought it would be nice of me to try and get you one of those over sized stuffed animals, but if you're opposed to it i won't." he said as he looked down at her and smirked.
Chiharu looked up at him as he spoke, not even noticing that there had been oversized stuffed animals at the booth. She looked over, noting that they were indeed there. Her cheeks turned a slight almost imperceptible shade of pink as she looked at them, knowing she had a weak spot for them. She glanced sideways at him... there's no way he could have known that... right? "Well... if you wanted to do it, who am I to stop you? Let's play it." And with that she began walking ahead of him, toward the booth.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at him as he spoke, not even noticing that there had been oversized stuffed animals at the booth. She looked over, noting that they were indeed there. Her cheeks turned a slight almost imperceptible shade of pink as she looked at them, knowing she had a weak spot for them. She glanced sideways at him... there's no way he could have known that... right? "Well... if you wanted to do it, who am I to stop you? Let's play it." And with that she began walking ahead of him, toward the booth.
Jojo sighed and chuckled "well then, and a sudden change of heart for the short one." he said teasingly as he walked over to the game booth "thirty darts please." he said to the man operating the booth "Yes one moment sir." he said as he gathered up some darts and put the infront of Jojo. Jojo then started picking up the darts and tossing them and with each one a pop of a balloon.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and chuckled "well then, and a sudden change of heart for the short one." he said teasingly as he walked over to the game booth "thirty darts please." he said to the man operating the booth "Yes one moment sir." he said as he gathered up some darts and put the infront of Jojo. Jojo then started picking up the darts and tossing them and with each one a pop of a balloon.
Chiharu had been looking over what prizes you could win when Jojo came up behind her, ordering the max amount of darts you could buy. She looked at him until he started playing the game, and her eyes widened a bit when he saw him hit a balloon with every throw. It was impressive to watch... her gaze returned to Jojo, wondering just what kinds of abilities he had that he hadn't revealed yet. All she could really do now was watch him play the game.

Lumina said:
Chiharu had been looking over what prizes you could win when Jojo came up behind her, ordering the max amount of darts you could buy. She looked at him until he started playing the game, and her eyes widened a bit when he saw him hit a balloon with every throw. It was impressive to watch... her gaze returned to Jojo, wondering just what kinds of abilities he had that he hadn't revealed yet. All she could really do now was watch him play the game.
Jojo smirked as the last of his darts hit their targets then cleared his throat "What can i get for that." he said cockily as the booth operator just stood there and looked at Jojo for a moment then snapped out of it by shaking his head "Umm, y-you can get any prize you wa-" he said cut off by Jojo quickly moving his arm and pointing at the biggest stuffed animal they had "I"LL TAKE THAT ONE!" he said staring the man down.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked as the last of his darts hit their targets then cleared his throat "What can i get for that." he said cockily as the booth operator just stood there and looked at Jojo for a moment then snapped out of it by shaking his head "Umm, y-you can get any prize you wa-" he said cut off by Jojo quickly moving his arm and pointing at the biggest stuffed animal they had "I"LL TAKE THAT ONE!" he said staring the man down.
Chiharu had been off in her own little world watching Jojo hit target after target, and also snapped back into reality along with the guy running the booth. She was about to congratulate him on doing a good job when the attendant asked what one he wanted, and flinched back a bit when he yelled about wanting the biggest one. It was a giant teddy bear, almost the size of Chiharu. Really... he wanted that one? She covered her mouth, stifling a small laugh. She really never knew what to expect from him.

Lumina said:
Chiharu had been off in her own little world watching Jojo hit target after target, and also snapped back into reality along with the guy running the booth. She was about to congratulate him on doing a good job when the attendant asked what one he wanted, and flinched back a bit when he yelled about wanting the biggest one. It was a giant teddy bear, almost the size of Chiharu. Really... he wanted that one? She covered her mouth, stifling a small laugh. She really never knew what to expect from him.
Jojo grinned as the attendant grabbed the teddy bear "Here you are sir." he said kindly with a little bit of fear in his voice before Jojo shook his head "It isn't for me, It's for short stuff right here." he said motioning to Chiharu before looking down at her and smirking as the attendant offered it to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and followed her "Y'know, if you wanted to sit somewhere else we could have waited." he said as he sat next to her and buckled himself in.
Ayen sighed and shook his head "Being alone gets worse the longer it persists." he said as he looked back at Rin

Roland chuckled and shook his head "You don't have to stop, we just have to tone it down a little." he said playfully as he lightly pinched her cheek,
"Yea no, not if your a full feline, us cats love to be alone" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo grinned as the attendant grabbed the teddy bear "Here you are sir." he said kindly with a little bit of fear in his voice before Jojo shook his head "It isn't for me, It's for short stuff right here." he said motioning to Chiharu before looking down at her and smirking as the attendant offered it to her.
Chiharu looked at Jojo a moment before looking at the attendant, who was holding out the bear to her. It was bigger up close than it was hanging up, and she almost fell over from trying to hold on to it. It really was about the size of herself, and she couldn't even see Jojo anymore. "A-ah... thanks. You didn't have to do this yknow." Her voice was muffled because her face was stuffed into the bear's fur.

Mayyflower said:
"Yea no, not if your a full feline, us cats love to be alone" she says
Ayen shook his head "Your mother is only half, and your technically half your mother and half me." he retorted.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at Jojo a moment before looking at the attendant, who was holding out the bear to her. It was bigger up close than it was hanging up, and she almost fell over from trying to hold on to it. It really was about the size of herself, and she couldn't even see Jojo anymore. "A-ah... thanks. You didn't have to do this yknow." Her voice was muffled because her face was stuffed into the bear's fur.
Jojo chuckled "Want me to hold onto it till we leave?" he asked as he looked down at her struggling to hold the bear "And i don't have to do half the stuff that i do do." he said cockily as he stepped away from the booth and lightly snickered to himself from being overly amused at Chiharu struggling to hold the bear.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "Your mother is only half, and your technically half your mother and half me." he retorted.
"You have the power to turn into one if you wanted, so ur technically not half but what ever floats your boat" she says as they FINALLY arrive at the ride

Mayyflower said:
"You have the power to turn into one if you wanted, so ur technically not half but what ever floats your boat" she says as they FINALLY arrive at the ride
Ayen sighed and shook his head as he walked up to the man selling the tickets to get into the park and bought them their tickets "Alright kids, what do you want to ride?" he said as he looked at them

Len pointed to the largest roller coaster "That one please." he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back