• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked when Jojo asked his question. Like a plane... with piranhas?? That didn't even make any sense! And the way he asked it so casually... she shook her head, knowing there was no way she could think about it logically. It'd just confuse her and nothing more. "Well... I dunno about that, but I'm sure some people feel that way when they ride it. People ride it for fun, and what you explained doesn't sound fun at all." The line moved forward and they were in the loading area now. If they wanted the front car or very back car, they'd have to wait a few more turns before they could get on. But if they wanted to get on the next ride, which was almost back at the loading area, they could just hop in one of the middle sections. She turned her head up to look at Jojo, mentioning towards the lines. "Where do you wanna sit?"
Jojo chuckled then shook his head "Well, i wonder how they end up feeling like they've been bit, but as for your question, anywhere is good." he said with a nod as they were getting to the front of the line.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly before shrugging "Well there's nothing wrong with giving compliments" she said before finishing off her food.
Roland waved the waiter over "Could you get us the bill please?" he asked kindly before the wait nodded and walked off "Yeah, true, but if you give them to much they might lose meaning." he said teasingly as he poked her cheek.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled then shook his head "Well, i wonder how they end up feeling like they've been bit, but as for your question, anywhere is good." he said with a nod as they were getting to the front of the line.
Roland waved the waiter over "Could you get us the bill please?" he asked kindly before the wait nodded and walked off "Yeah, true, but if you give them to much they might lose meaning." he said teasingly as he poked her cheek.
Chiharu nodded, and moved to one of the lines for the center of the car. It wasn't ideal, but she wanted to go on as soon as possible. "Lets just go in the middle then, I see the ride coming back now so we'll be on the next one!" She was nearly bouncing in place in excitement, eagerly waiting for the rise to come to a stop so the current passengers could get off and they could get on. After what seemed like forever the workers beckoned the next group to come on, and Chiharu quickly turned to look at Jojo for a moment before climbing in and seatbuckling herself in.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo listened to her talk about the roller coaster as he thought a bit more for a moment before looking down at her "Is it anything like driving a plane bound to crash as someone throws piranhas at you?" he asked nonchalant as they moved up in the line and he heard people screaming.

Roland chuckled as he smiled at her "Just listen to us, using complements left and right." he said playfully as he finished his fries.

Len chuckled "Why don't you just think on it?" he said teasingly as he picked up his pace

Ayen sighed and lightly shook his head "Yep, just like siblings." he said softy
Rin scoffed. "Your stupid" she huffed slowly down so she's behind them. "Stay up there dad I want to be back here alone" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Dakota nodded "I guess you have a point..." she said with a small laugh "If it bothers you I'll just stop then" she said jokingly with a pout.

Nonalaka said:
"Indeed it is" Kenai said happily "Say, is there anything else you want to do?" Kenai asked curiously as he looked at her and and smiled.
Dakota nodded "mhm, our home it is then~" she said happily her cheeks tinting a light pink when she said our. "If I think of anything else I'll let you know" she said with a giggle "Ah, are they doing that again?, they had stopped for a while" she said with a small shrug and a smile. "Oh well~"

Colin chuckled lightly as she tugged at his arm, following alongside the peculiar girl as she began walking him out of the room "You don't talk much, do you, mind telling me your name?" He asked with a friendly smile.

((Sorry I've been sick all day and didn't have the energy to answer ;v; I'll try my best to now))
QIr turned around and pointed at herself. "Qir!" She said before turning back around. Pink hair swayed with her movement as she started to skip.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he began eating his food♅...
“ As am I~ ”

----------------------

...ΨKenji laughed nervously as he blushed, soon replyingΨ...

“ Oh th-thank you!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka ate her breakfast quietly, sometimes moving the food around before actually eating it. She pondered on what to do today, but couldn't decide on anything. Not knowing what people did or what there was to do on this planet, Asuka thought that she could just go home or visit one of her friends. Or just take a stroll around the city. Once she was done with her food, Asuka stood up and put her dish in the sink before manifesting a piece of chocolate cake in her hands and happily ate it. Though she realized that she didn't have a clue how to bake anything. Cooking was simple for her, but cooking and baking were two different concepts. Baking was usually cooking with flour-based food, but cooking was just using all sorts of ingredients in general. Someone could be good at cooking, but fail at baking and vice versa or perhaps there was that one lucky person who was skilled at both. Asuka finally spoke, now deciding that today was going to be the day she learned how to bake at least one thing... though she didn't know what yet❦...

"I should learn how to bake..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi nodded before she used a blizzard to teleport them back home*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami just smiled and cuddled into Fuyumi, enjoying the warmth she gave off✦...

Nonalaka said:
((Anyone free? ;v;))

(( I am! ꒰•௰•๑꒱ ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka ate her breakfast quietly, sometimes moving the food around before actually eating it. She pondered on what to do today, but couldn't decide on anything. Not knowing what people did or what there was to do on this planet, Asuka thought that she could just go home or visit one of her friends. Or just take a stroll around the city. Once she was done with her food, Asuka stood up and put her dish in the sink before manifesting a piece of chocolate cake in her hands and happily ate it. Though she realized that she didn't have a clue how to bake anything. Cooking was simple for her, but cooking and baking were two different concepts. Baking was usually cooking with flour-based food, but cooking was just using all sorts of ingredients in general. Someone could be good at cooking, but fail at baking and vice versa or perhaps there was that one lucky person who was skilled at both. Asuka finally spoke, now deciding that today was going to be the day she learned how to bake at least one thing... though she didn't know what yet❦...

...✦Nanami just smiled and cuddled into Fuyumi, enjoying the warmth she gave off✦...

(( I am! ꒰•௰•๑꒱ ))
*Fuyumi cuddled back before sitting on the bed with Nanami as she smiled back*

Mayyflower said:
Levi shook her head. "I don't think you did either, anyways what about yourself?" She asks
Alastair thought for a moment before looking off to the side, "I visited my sisters grave... and I've mostly been looking for a piece of jewelry. That's actually why I'm here at the mall."

tumblr_nivf4caQzi1qkjqefo1_250.gif

Alastair then looked back towards her and smiled lightly, "That's about all I've been doing lately. I can't say it was fun, but I'm glad I did it~"

Metaphysics said:
QIr turned around and pointed at herself. "Qir!" She said before turning back around. Pink hair swayed with her movement as she started to skip.
Colin chuckled lightly "Qir? Nice to meet you Qir" he said with a nod "My name is Colin" he said as he caught up to walk alongside her while she skipped.

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I am! ꒰•௰•๑꒱ ))
(( :D okay, who do you have?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi cuddled back before sitting on the bed with Nanami as she smiled back*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami's stomach growled lowly and she blushed in embarrassment✦...

"Dang it... I'm still hungry... Sorry~"

Nonalaka said:
(( :D okay, who do you have?))
(( I got Lilith, Aeko, Maria, Karito, Saki, Autumn, Celia, Yoshino, Yurika, Anna and probably a lot more I just can't remember all of their names at the moment xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira finished his food and walked over towards the sink, placing the empty plate into the basin. He quickly washed the dishes and turned around, his irises soon finding Asuka. He laughed lightly at her words and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ Sure, that sounds good~ ”

-----------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, determining her resolve to get stronger. She created a fireball in her hand, not really noticing she didn't have to focus on keeping it cold to hold it. She was focused on hitting the rock. So it dissipated before it hit the rock last time right? What if she put a little bit of extra power in it right at the end when she threw it? Maybe then it might make it. Narrowing her eyes a bit to set her aim on the rock, she turned herself to wind up her shoulder and arm and threw the fireball, outputting a small bit of extra power right before it left her hand, causing it to rocket toward the rock. When it made contact, the rock seemed to explode a bit, mainly from how fast it had been going. The ground around it was slightly charred as well.

Seeing this, Lumina grinned, looking back at Kenji triumphantly.
...ΨKenji smiled and spoke as he looked back towards LuminaΨ...

“ Well done!~ Now we move onto the non-destructive type of training~ ”

----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi took another sip of her milk as she watched the TV*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh finished his breakfast and lay back, soon turning to Himeragi and talking♆...

“ Wanna go a walk? It's a good day to visit the beach~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami's stomach growled lowly and she blushed in embarrassment✦...
"Dang it... I'm still hungry... Sorry~"

(( I got Lilith, Aeko, Maria, Karito, Saki, Autumn, Celia, Yoshino, Yurika, Anna and probably a lot more I just can't remember all of their names at the moment xD ))
((Ooh that's a lot xD I have Elaena and Kairassi))

Nonalaka said:
Colin chuckled lightly "Qir? Nice to meet you Qir" he said with a nod "My name is Colin" he said as he caught up to walk alongside her while she skipped.
(I have to go now, can you lead Qir to the canteen?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair thought for a moment before looking off to the side, "I visited my sisters grave... and I've mostly been looking for a piece of jewelry. That's actually why I'm here at the mall."
tumblr_nivf4caQzi1qkjqefo1_250.gif

Alastair then looked back towards her and smiled lightly, "That's about all I've been doing lately. I can't say it was fun, but I'm glad I did it~"
"A piece of jewelry?" She asks. "And which sister?" She asks her expression softened

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished his food and walked over towards the sink, placing the empty plate into the basin. He quickly washed the dishes and turned around, his irises soon finding Asuka. He laughed lightly at her words and replied, smiling lightly♅...

-----------------------

----------------------

...♆Kuroh finished his breakfast and lay back, soon turning to Himeragi and talking♆...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka took one last bite of her chocolate cake before making it vanish within her hands and spoke as she looked towards Akira, soon waving her hands in the air❦...

"I don't know what to make though! There's all sorts of things to bake... Like cupcakes, cakes, bread, muffins and all this other stuff!"

...❦A recipe book soon appeared in her hands and Asuka flipped through it, trying to find something to make❦...

Nonalaka said:
((Ooh that's a lot xD I have Elaena and Kairassi))
(( I have one to many xP I don't mind who you send, I was gonna use Maria because I haven't used her at all xD ))

Mayyflower said:
"A piece of jewelry?" She asks. "And which sister?" She asks her expression softened
"My sister Nora. Snow... well I can sense she's back but she was once dead. They lived more complicated lives I suppose..." Alastair said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka took one last bite of her chocolate cake before making it vanish within her hands and spoke as she looked towards Akira, soon waving her hands in the air❦...
"I don't know what to make though! There's all sorts of things to bake... Like cupcakes, cakes, bread, muffins and all this other stuff!"

...❦A recipe book soon appeared in her hands and Asuka flipped through it, trying to find something to make❦...
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...

“ What are cupcakes?~ They sound pretty good~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I have one to many xP I don't mind who you send, I was gonna use Maria because I haven't used her at all xD ))

"My sister Nora. Snow... well I can sense she's back but she was once dead. They lived more complicated lives I suppose..." Alastair said quietly.
Levi rested her head on her hands. "I'm sorry about your losts" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:

((Alrighty then where is your character and I'll send one of mine there :D ))

Metaphysics said:
(I have to go now, can you lead Qir to the canteen?)
((Okay let's just say that he led her there after he introduced himself.))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------------

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
Lumina couldn't help but feel a big rush of happiness at his compliment. But she soon moved her thoughts on to the next part of training. Nondestructive, huh? That could mean a lot of things... she'd just have to wait for him to explain.

"Alright."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...
“ What are cupcakes?~ They sound pretty good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka set the book down on the counter before staring at Akira with a blank expression. Did he really not know what cupcakes were? She guessed not, but the more she thought about how to explain it, the more frustrated she got. Asuka had unknowingly changed her form as she brought a hand to her mouth, soon speaking❦...

"Uh.. um.. eh.. cupcakes are like mini cakes. They look like muffins, but you can put frosting on them. Which reminds me, I have to make the frosting for cupcakes too!"

tumblr_nmo927slQa1sris8io1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Levi rested her head on her hands. "I'm sorry about your losts" she says softly
"It's fine love, really~" Alastair said quietly and gave her a soft smile. "I've coped with it and I've been doing fine."

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty then where is your character and I'll send one of mine there :D ))

((Okay let's just say that he led her there after he introduced himself.))
(( Maria is just walking through the city, headed towards the school (〜^∇^)〜))

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka set the book down on the counter before staring at Akira with a blank expression. Did he really not know what cupcakes were? She guessed not, but the more she thought about how to explain it, the more frustrated she got. Asuka had unknowingly changed her form as she brought a hand to her mouth, soon speaking?...
"Uh.. um.. eh.. cupcakes are like mini cakes. They look like muffins, but you can put frosting on them. Which reminds me, I have to make the frosting for cupcakes too!"

"It's fine love, really~" Alastair said quietly and gave her a soft smile. "I've coped with it and I've been doing fine."

(( Maria is just walking through the city, headed towards the school :) ))
Levi gave him a soft smile back before nodding

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, and moved to one of the lines for the center of the car. It wasn't ideal, but she wanted to go on as soon as possible. "Lets just go in the middle then, I see the ride coming back now so we'll be on the next one!" She was nearly bouncing in place in excitement, eagerly waiting for the rise to come to a stop so the current passengers could get off and they could get on. After what seemed like forever the workers beckoned the next group to come on, and Chiharu quickly turned to look at Jojo for a moment before climbing in and seatbuckling herself in.
Jojo sighed and followed her "Y'know, if you wanted to sit somewhere else we could have waited." he said as he sat next to her and buckled himself in.

Mayyflower said:
Rin scoffed. "Your stupid" she huffed slowly down so she's behind them. "Stay up there dad I want to be back here alone" she says
Ayen sighed and shook his head "Being alone gets worse the longer it persists." he said as he looked back at Rin

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "I guess you have a point..." she said with a small laugh "If it bothers you I'll just stop then" she said jokingly with a pout.
Roland chuckled and shook his head "You don't have to stop, we just have to tone it down a little." he said playfully as he lightly pinched her cheek,

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka set the book down on the counter before staring at Akira with a blank expression. Did he really not know what cupcakes were? She guessed not, but the more she thought about how to explain it, the more frustrated she got. Asuka had unknowingly changed her form as she brought a hand to her mouth, soon speaking?...

(( Maria is just walking through the city, headed towards the school (?^?^)?))
((Okay :D ))

Elaena and Colin were just leaving the school as they were walking down the street. Colin walked along with his hands in his pockets as Elaena walked slightly behind him in a sleepy, lazy manner.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and followed her "Y'know, if you wanted to sit somewhere else we could have waited." he said as he sat next to her and buckled himself in.
Ayen sighed and shook his head "Being alone gets worse the longer it persists." he said as he looked back at Rin

Roland chuckled and shook his head "You don't have to stop, we just have to tone it down a little." he said playfully as he lightly pinched her cheek,
Dakota laughed as she then placed a hand to her cheek "Fair enough, I guess I can do that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back