• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami's stomach growled lowly and she blushed in embarrassment✦...
"Dang it... I'm still hungry... Sorry~"

(( I got Lilith, Aeko, Maria, Karito, Saki, Autumn, Celia, Yoshino, Yurika, Anna and probably a lot more I just can't remember all of their names at the moment xD ))
"Hmmm...here"

*She said before she got out a plate and made some ice crystals almost half the size of rice before she went to the kitchen and poured some curry on it*

"Try it. It's really good"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished his food and walked over towards the sink, placing the empty plate into the basin. He quickly washed the dishes and turned around, his irises soon finding Asuka. He laughed lightly at her words and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ Sure, that sounds good~ ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and spoke as he looked back towards LuminaΨ...

“ Well done!~ Now we move onto the non-destructive type of training~ ”

----------------------

...♆Kuroh finished his breakfast and lay back, soon turning to Himeragi and talking♆...

“ Wanna go a walk? It's a good day to visit the beach~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Sure! That sounds fun!"

*She said as she smiled looking up at Kuroh*

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka set the book down on the counter before staring at Akira with a blank expression. Did he really not know what cupcakes were? She guessed not, but the more she thought about how to explain it, the more frustrated she got. Asuka had unknowingly changed her form as she brought a hand to her mouth, soon speaking❦...
"Uh.. um.. eh.. cupcakes are like mini cakes. They look like muffins, but you can put frosting on them. Which reminds me, I have to make the frosting for cupcakes too!"

tumblr_nmo927slQa1sris8io1_500.gif
...♅Akira stared at Asuka blankly before replying♅...

“ Miniature.. cakes? That sounds awesome~ ”

------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina couldn't help but feel a big rush of happiness at his comment. But she soon moved her thoughts on to the next part of training. Nondestructive, huh? That could mean a lot of things... she'd just have to wait for him to explain.
"Alright."
...ΨKenji smiled and looked towards a small patch of grass, one single piece of grass being taller than the rest. He spoke as he motioned towards itΨ...

“ Try lighting that blade of grass. Only light the tip, and don't burn the surrounding grass~ ”

-------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

"Sure! That sounds fun!"

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and stood up♆...

“ Alright, let's go~ ”

((( Last post until tomorrow. )))

Nonalaka said:
((Okay :D ))
Elaena and Colin were just leaving the school as they were walking down the street. Colin walked along with his hands in his pockets as Elaena walked slightly behind him in a sleepy, lazy manner.

Dakota laughed as she then placed a hand to her cheek "Fair enough, I guess I can do that"
Maria looked back and forth as she unknowingly walked towards the school. Sure, it was her destination but she had no idea where it was. She was sort of just blindly walking to it, though just happened to be going in the right direction. A few bags lined both her arms, indicating that she had gone shopping. Maria soon stopped and put her hand to her chin, a concentrated look on her face.

tumblr_np5qqqedB81tydz8to1_500.gif

"Which way is the school again? I knew I should have written down those directions..." She muttered quietly to herself before spotting two people walking towards her. Well... not exactly towards her, just in the same direction that she had came from. Raising her hand a little, Maria called out to them. "Excuse me!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Hmmm...here"
*She said before she got out a plate and made some ice crystals almost half the size of rice before she went to the kitchen and poured some curry on it*

"Try it. It's really good"

"Sure! That sounds fun!"

[/QUOTE]
...?Nanami looked at it before poking at the ice shards after she took the plate. Manifesting a spoon in her hands, she mixed the ice shards and the curry before spooning it into her mouth, soon speaking afterwards?...

"You're right! This is really good!"

Mayyflower said:
Levi gave him a soft smile back before nodding
Alastair chuckled and put a hand on her head, "It's in the past now. There's no need to mope about it, so what do you want to do now?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed as she then placed a hand to her cheek "Fair enough, I guess I can do that"
Roland chuckled then smiled "Good, so, ave you thought of anything? or are we still going home?" he asked before the waiter came over and Roland paid the bill.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and looked towards a small patch of grass, one single piece of grass being taller than the rest. He spoke as he motioned towards itΨ...

“ Try lighting that blade of grass. Only light the tip, and don't burn the surrounding grass~ ”

-------------

“ Alright, let's go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded as she got up happily*

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria looked back and forth as she unknowingly walked towards the school. Sure, it was her destination but she had no idea where it was. She was sort of just blindly walking to it, though just happened to be going in the right direction. A few bags lined both her arms, indicating that she had gone shopping. Maria soon stopped and put her hand to her chin, a concentrated look on her face.

"Which way is the school again? I knew I should have written down those directions..." She muttered quietly to herself before spotting two people walking towards her. Well... not exactly towards her, just in the same direction that she had came from. Raising her hand a little, Maria called out to them. "Excuse me!"

...✦Nanami looked at it before poking at the ice shards after she took the plate. Manifesting a spoon in her hands, she mixed the ice shards and the curry before spooning it into her mouth, soon speaking afterwards✦...

Alastair chuckled and put a hand on her head, "It's in the past now. There's no need to mope about it, so what do you want to do now?"
*Fuyumi giggled a little bit before replying as grabbed a plate for herself and began to eat as well*

''glad you like it. its what i call Fuyumice Curry'' (tried to think of a creative name so i used Fuyumi and...just place ce at the end so its like Fuyum-ice
xD its complicated explaining it)

WeirdPrincess said:

...?Nanami looked at it before poking at the ice shards after she took the plate. Manifesting a spoon in her hands, she mixed the ice shards and the curry before spooning it into her mouth, soon speaking afterwards?...

"Hm?" Colin looked around when hearing a voice, his eyes soon settling on the girl walking towards them, Elaena tilted her head her eyes sleepily glazed over as she then copied the girls hand movement "Hello girl" she said with a yawn.

"Can we help you?" Colin asked politely as he stopped walking went he neared her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------------

-------------

“ Alright, let's go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka quickly tied her hair into a ponytail before making a chefs outfit appear on her body and then pointing her finger towards Akira as her other arm went to her hip, soon speaking with a determined look on her face❦...

"That's it, we're making cupcakes! You're gonna try one after they've been baked and cooled off. There gonna be the best cupcakes ever!"

tumblr_nqvi6hAWe21uxkkouo1_1280.gif

...❦Asuka then picked up the recipe book again and flipped through it until she found a cupcake recipe she liked and pointed to it as she spoke❦...

"These, we're gonna make these Red Velvet cupcakes and cream cheese frosting~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------------

-------------

“ Alright, let's go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina had gotten herself all fired up, wondering what she was going to do, and he said... that? She blinked at Kenji, a confused look on her face.

"You want me to do... what?"

She heard him perfectly fine, sure, but did he really want him to do something so... precise? She barely got the hang of making her fire not burn her!

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then smiled "Good, so, ave you thought of anything? or are we still going home?" he asked before the waiter came over and Roland paid the bill.
Dakota blinked "Oh, uhm...let's see..." she began listing of the places they had already been "I'm guessing you don't want to got to there..so we could...I dunno go to the pool? Or...uhm there is an indoor ice rink but I'm much too clumsy for that I think" she laughed "and the zoo...depending how interested you are in animals, also this a bit further than the rest..." she said tapping her chin, rambling to herself a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded as she got up happily*
*Fuyumi giggled a little bit before replying as grabbed a plate for herself and began to eat as well*

''glad you like it. its what i call Fuyumice Curry'' (tried to think of a creative name so i used Fuyumi and...just place ce at the end so its like Fuyum-ice
xD its complicated explaining it)

[/QUOTE]
...?Nanami laughed lightly at the name before eating more of the curry and then speaking?...

"That's a silly name, but it's good! This should be in a restaurant or something~"

...?Nanami soon ate another bite, happily chewing on the food before putting her hands to her cheeks as a wide grin spread across her face and she spoke?...

"It's so good, I could just eat this all day!"

tumblr_ne1mrhSxZT1s5f9ado1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" Colin looked around when hearing a voice, his eyes soon settling on the girl walking towards them, Elaena tilted her head her eyes sleepily glazed over as she then copied the girls hand movement "Hello girl" she said with a yawn.
"Can we help you?" Colin asked politely as he stopped walking went he neared her.
Maria smiled as she looked between the two and returned the hand that she had raised, back to holding the strap of the bag that was on her shoulder. She then raised her other hand and gave a slightly wave as she talked, "Hi! I was just wondering if you knew the directions to the school or if it would be possible to show me where it is?"

tumblr_novohaRXwX1rt66alo1_400.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Oh, uhm...let's see..." she began listing of the places they had already been "I'm guessing you don't want to got to there..so we could...I dunno go to the pool? Or...uhm there is an indoor ice rink but I'm much too clumsy for that I think" she laughed "and the zoo...depending how interested you are in animals, also this a bit further than the rest..." she said tapping her chin, rambling to herself a bit.
Roland chuckled "well, I'm liable to melt the ice in the ice rink to keep myself warm, and i could accidentally boil the pool." he said with a nervous chuckle "So those two aren't really an option, and I'd rather see the animals free than watch them in cages, so i'd have to say we're going home." he said as he smiled over at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami laughed lightly at the name before eating more of the curry and then speaking?...
"That's a silly name, but it's good! This should be in a restaurant or something~"

...?Nanami soon ate another bite, happily chewing on the food before putting her hands to her cheeks as a wide grin spread across her face and she spoke?...

"It's so good, I could just eat this all day!"

tumblr_ne1mrhSxZT1s5f9ado1_500.gif

Maria smiled as she looked between the two and returned the hand that she had raised, back to holding the strap of the bag that was on her shoulder. She then raised her other hand and gave a slightly wave as she talked, "Hi! I was just wondering if you knew the directions to the school or if it would be possible to show me where it is?"

''yeah...but then its really using my ice honestly..''

WeirdPrincess said:

Levi thought about it. "I honestly just want to relax for the rest of the day, I've been running around all day doing things I need to get done" she says

WeirdPrincess said:

Elaena smiled sweetly and nodded as she pointed right behind her "There" she said as she tilted her head.

Colin smiled and nodded "Yeah, we just left the school actually, I was going to help Elaena with her training" he explained as Elaena raised her arm "That's me" she said with a smile.

Colin chuckled lightly "Yeah, so, if youd like we could walk you there?, you look like you need some help with all those bags and our training can wait for now" he said with a smile as Elaena nodded.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and followed her "Y'know, if you wanted to sit somewhere else we could have waited." he said as he sat next to her and buckled himself in.
Ayen sighed and shook his head "Being alone gets worse the longer it persists." he said as he looked back at Rin

Roland chuckled and shook his head "You don't have to stop, we just have to tone it down a little." he said playfully as he lightly pinched her cheek,
Chiharu looked at Jojo, raising an eyebrow. "I was the one that suggested we sit here. Meaning I want to be here. I wanted to get on as soon as possible." She nodded, facing forward, kicking her feet in the car since they didn't actually reach all the way to the floor. She eagerly waited for the ride to start.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...but then its really using my ice honestly..''

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami looked at Fuyumi and spoke before eating more✦...

"But the curry and the ice blend so well together. Like the ice cools the curry down before or while you're eating it."

Mayyflower said:
Levi thought about it. "I honestly just want to relax for the rest of the day, I've been running around all day doing things I need to get done" she says
Alastair nodded as he finished eating his food, soon standing up and holding his hand out. "Then how about we go to my place and just watch a movie. That's relaxing~"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled sweetly and nodded as she pointed right behind her "There" she said as she tilted her head.
Colin smiled and nodded "Yeah, we just left the school actually, I was going to help Elaena with her training" he explained as Elaena raised her arm "That's me" she said with a smile.

Colin chuckled lightly "Yeah, so, if youd like we could walk you there?, you look like you need some help with all those bags and our training can wait for now" he said with a smile as Elaena nodded.
Maria laughed a little before waving her hand, "These bags aren't all that heavy and thank you Elaena for showing me where the school was. I didn't realize I was going in the right direction~" She stated and smiled a little at her as she adjusted the bags a bit. "You can help if you'd like, but I got it. Training? That sounds interesting~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"But the curry and the ice blend so well together. Like the ice cools the curry down before or while you're eating it."

Alastair nodded as he finished eating his food, soon standing up and holding his hand out. "Then how about we go to my place and just watch a movie. That's relaxing~"

Maria laughed a little before waving her hand, "These bags aren't all that heavy and thank you Elaena for showing me where the school was. I didn't realize I was going in the right direction~" She stated and smiled a little at her as she adjusted the bags a bit. "You can help if you'd like, but I got it. Training? That sounds interesting~"
''well...i guess i could make it a special''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, I'm liable to melt the ice in the ice rink to keep myself warm, and i could accidentally boil the pool." he said with a nervous chuckle "So those two aren't really an option, and I'd rather see the animals free than watch them in cages, so i'd have to say we're going home." he said as he smiled over at her.
Dakota shrugged and giggled lightly "Well, I tried, home it is then~" she said before tilting her head lightly "Boiling the pool?...you aren't talking from experience are you?" She asked with a small laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:

Levi nods. "Sure why not" she says finishing her pizza

WeirdPrincess said:

Colin held his hand out, still offering to carry them "I insist, It'll make things a little easier whether you got it or not" he said with a smile.

Elaena smiled at her and nodded "Colin has the same ability as me so he will help me concentrate and use mine best, yes" she said as she looked between them both "Also, you are welcome, glad that I could help" she said as she yawned again.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at Jojo, raising an eyebrow. "I was the one that suggested we sit here. Meaning I want to be here. I wanted to get on as soon as possible." She nodded, facing forward, kicking her feet in the car since they didn't actually reach all the way to the floor. She eagerly waited for the ride to start.
Jojo sighed as he had to keep his knees bent to fit into the ride "Yeah yeah yeah." he said as he waited for the ride to start.

((Time skip?))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shrugged and giggled lightly "Well, I tried, home it is then~" she said before tilting her head lightly "Boiling the pool?...you aren't talking from experience are you?" She asked with a small laugh.
Roland scratched the side of his face as he looked to the side "Not particularly, just a few baths as a kid." he said as he glanced over at her and smiled "Sooo, shall we walk home? or are we going the instant way?" he asked as he started to stand up.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed as he had to keep his knees bent to fit into the ride "Yeah yeah yeah." he said as he waited for the ride to start.
((Time skip?))

Roland scratched the side of his face as he looked to the side "Not particularly, just a few baths as a kid." he said as he glanced over at her and smiled "Sooo, shall we walk home? or are we going the instant way?" he asked as he started to stand up.
((Yup!))

As soon as they car came back into the station and they were free to unbuckle themselves, Chiharu hopped out of the car, grinning widely. Her legs felt like jelly and her voice was the slightest bit strained from screaming, but she felt awesome! All the adrenaline from the ride was coursing through her veins and she loved it. She stood waiting for Jojo to get off as well, nearly wobbling over as she did so. "That. Was. Awesome!" She cried as she grinned at him.

SoulofTobi said:
((Time skip?))

Dakota thought for a bit "hmm... I think instant this time, we've been walking a lot lately, I'm feeling lazy" she said laughing lightly as she stood up aswell.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i guess i could make it a special''

[/QUOTE]
...?Nanami nodded encouragingly before finishing the rest of food and placing a hand on her stomach as she spoke?...

"Yeah, that's a great idea! I'm so full~"

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Sure why not" she says finishing her pizza
Alastair smiled lightly and stretched a little since his legs ached from sitting on the chair for to long. "Okay~ Just give me your hand and we can get going." He said, still smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Colin held his hand out, still offering to carry them "I insist, It'll make things a little easier whether you got it or not" he said with a smile.
Elaena smiled at her and nodded "Colin has the same ability as me so he will help me concentrate and use mine best, yes" she said as she looked between them both "Also, you are welcome, glad that I could help" she said as she yawned again.
Maria let out a small chuckle before she nodded, a smile on her face as she handed him two of her bags.

tumblr_np5ovxMRjN1tydz8to1_500.gif

"Thanks~ I appreciate the help." She said before looking at Elaena and tilting her head in curiosity. "Oh, I see~ You wouldn't mind me asking what your ability is, would you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami nodded encouragingly before finishing the rest of food and placing a hand on her stomach as she spoke?...
"Yeah, that's a great idea! I'm so full~"

Alastair smiled lightly and stretched a little since his legs ached from sitting on the chair for to long. "Okay~ Just give me your hand and we can get going." He said, still smiling.

Maria let out a small chuckle before she nodded, a smile on her face as she handed him two of her bags.

tumblr_np5ovxMRjN1tydz8to1_500.gif

"Thanks~ I appreciate the help." She said before looking at Elaena and tilting her head in curiosity. "Oh, I see~ You wouldn't mind me asking what your ability is, would you?"
*Fuyumi finished eating as well before she placed her empty plate on the floor*

''il wash the plates later~''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back