• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dream manipulation sounds fun!" Maria said as her eyes twinkled a little at the thought before she looked at Elaena with an almost blank expression when she asked what she can do. Maria couldn't do as much as her or Colin did, but that was mainly because she hadn't tried to expand her abilities. She only knew of one thing she could do and didn't really know how to achieve the other abilities since she didn't know who could help her. Mostly because Maria didn't know if there were any other witches like herself around. "Premonition~ Meaning I have the ability to see into the future, be it good or bad. Though I can only see it through kissing the person and I can't choose what I see." Maria explained, smiling again.
...✦Nanami giggled a little as she kissed her, soon playfully biting her lower lip as placed her hand on her stomach and slowly moved it downwards✦...

Alastair hummed a bit, "Comdies, horrors, thrillers, romance, sci-fi, action and a couple other genres. If you wanted specific movie names, I have anything and everything. Whatever you want to watch, I probably have."
*Fuyumi moaned lightly pulling Nanami towards her more as she starts to lay down on the bed*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "Your mother is only half, and your technically half your mother and half me." he retorted.

Jojo chuckled "Want me to hold onto it till we leave?" he asked as he looked down at her struggling to hold the bear "And i don't have to do half the stuff that i do do." he said cockily as he stepped away from the booth and lightly snickered to himself from being overly amused at Chiharu struggling to hold the bear.
Chiharu nearly wobbled again, but regained her posture. "N-no, I've got it." She exhaled tiredly into the bear, where he couldn't see. "I don't need your help, I can do it on my own." All she wanted to do was sit down now, but she couldn't just let him win like that. She was too stubborn to just give up like that. "S-so, where to next?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu nearly wobbled again, but regained her posture. "N-no, I've got it." She exhaled tiredly into the bear, where he couldn't see. "I don't need your help, I can do it on my own." All she wanted to do was sit down now, but she couldn't just let him win like that. She was too stubborn to just give up like that. "S-so, where to next?"
Jojo chuckled "Are you sure? or are you just being stubborn again?" he asked teasingly as he started walking and snickering back at her "If you just ask i'll help~" he said obviously enjoying himself as Chiharu stubbornly struggled with the bear "If you want we can stop and take a break."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded while putting his hands in his pockets "Well, that was sort of the point." he said before yawning and following her "So, whats next short stuff?" he asked while looking around "I suppose you can win prizes at these game booths, right?" he asked as he pointed to one.

Roland chuckled and looked down at her "A little bit sometimes? sure~" he said jokingly as he smiled at her as the look on his face softened "Hey, we have our own home." he said softly
Dakota crossed he arms and nodded "Yes, a little bit sometimes" she repeated before looking over at him, her arms slowly uncrossing ad her eyes flickering a bit as his expression softened, a small smile crossing her face in response "mhm~, indeed we do" she said softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"Dream manipulation sounds fun!" Maria said as her eyes twinkled a little at the thought before she looked at Elaena with an almost blank expression when she asked what she can do. Maria couldn't do as much as her or Colin did, but that was mainly because she hadn't tried to expand her abilities. She only knew of one thing she could do and didn't really know how to achieve the other abilities since she didn't know who could help her. Mostly because Maria didn't know if there were any other witches like herself around. "Premonition~ Meaning I have the ability to see into the future, be it good or bad. Though I can only see it through kissing the person and I can't choose what I see." Maria explained, smiling again.
...✦Nanami giggled a little as she kissed her, soon playfully biting her lower lip as placed her hand on her stomach and slowly moved it downwards✦...

Alastair hummed a bit, "Comdies, horrors, thrillers, romance, sci-fi, action and a couple other genres. If you wanted specific movie names, I have anything and everything. Whatever you want to watch, I probably have."
Elaena smiled "you can tell the future?, that's pretty cool" she said excitedly, or well..as excitedly as a sleepy person could sound, Colin simply nodded in agreement. "Kissing seems like an odd way for getting it to work, why kissing? doesn't something like hugging work?" Elaena asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota crossed he arms and nodded "Yes, a little bit sometimes" she repeated before looking over at him, her arms slowly uncrossing ad her eyes flickering a bit as his expression softened, a small smile crossing her face in response "mhm~, indeed we do" she said softly.
Roland continued smiling at her as he placed a hand on her cheek "And y'know, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have even thought to turn this space into a home, so you could say, we have this place because of you." he said softly as he turned to wrap his arm around her side and nuzzled her nose "So, how many kisses do you think i've earned today?" he asked playfully.

Mayyflower said:
Levi thought about it. "I'm in the mood for a horror movie" she says "just pick a random one" she says
Alastair nodded before finding the Insidious disk and inserting in into the DVD player. He then went to go sit on the couch next to her and turned on the tv with the remotes, the movie soon beginning to play. "I just put in Insidious, if that's okay."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi moaned lightly pulling Nanami towards her more as she starts to lay down on the bed*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami drew lower before stopping and going back up, deepening the kiss as she hovered a little above Fuyumi✦...

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "Are you sure? or are you just being stubborn again?" he asked teasingly as he started walking and snickering back at her "If you just ask i'll help~" he said obviously enjoying himself as Chiharu stubbornly struggled with the bear "If you want we can stop and take a break."
Chiharu was glad the bear was covering her face, because she wasn't sure what kind of face she was making. "I don't need your help." She wobbled again, coming the closest to actually falling over. "...though a break might be good."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled "you can tell the future?, that's pretty cool" she said excitedly, or well..as excitedly as a sleepy person could sound, Colin simply nodded in agreement. "Kissing seems like an odd way for getting it to work, why kissing? doesn't something like hugging work?" Elaena asked curiously.
Maria only shrugged her shoulders, though she knew kissing was the only way for it to work. She had tried hugging someone or at least just a simple kiss on the cheek, but those didn't seem to work at all either. Kissing was the only way for her. "I've tried hugging, it doesn't work. I don't know why it's kissing, that's just how my power works. I try not to question it, really~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded before finding the Insidious disk and inserting in into the DVD player. He then went to go sit on the couch next to her and turned on the tv with the remotes, the movie soon beginning to play. "I just put in Insidious, if that's okay."
...✦Nanami drew lower before stopping and going back up, deepening the kiss as she hovered a little above Fuyumi✦...
Levi nods and smiles. "Perfect" she says happily

(If I don't reply it's because I'm watching the luner eclipse)

Lumina said:
Chiharu was glad the bear was covering her face, because she wasn't sure what kind of face she was making. "I don't need your help." She wobbled again, coming the closest to actually falling over. "...though a break might be good."
Jojo looked back at her "Well, there's a place to sit over there." he said as he started walking towards it and grabbed her shoulder to lead her to it as he walked "And are you sure you don't want me to hold it for you? You seem to be have problems." he said teasingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked back at her "Well, there's a place to sit over there." he said as he started walking towards it and grabbed her shoulder to lead her to it as he walked "And are you sure you don't want me to hold it for you? You seem to be have problems." he said teasingly.
Chiharu flinched when Jojo touched her shoulder, but it was only because she couldn't see and didn't see it coming. She sighed into the bear, nearly falling over when they got to the seats but she sat down, setting the bear on the ground between her legs. She leaned leaned back on the table with her elbows, looking out at the park and the people passing by. "You did say it was for me, so it's my responsibility." Her face stayed forward, but her eyes looked sideways at Jojo. "I can't always rely on you."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and shook his head as he walked up to the man selling the tickets to get into the park and bought them their tickets "Alright kids, what do you want to ride?" he said as he looked at them
Len pointed to the largest roller coaster "That one please." he said
(Sorry I was watching the luner eclipse)

Rin warped to the rollarcoaster where he pointed

Lumina said:
Chiharu flinched when Jojo touched her shoulder, but it was only because she couldn't see and didn't see it coming. She sighed into the bear, nearly falling over when they got to the seats but she sat down, setting the bear on the ground between her legs. She leaned leaned back on the table with her elbows, looking out at the park and the people passing by. "You did say it was for me, so it's my responsibility." Her face stayed forward, but her eyes looked sideways at Jojo. "I can't always rely on you."
Jojo chuckled "So i help you out a couple times during one day and suddenly you're always relying on me?" he said as he started laughing for a few moments before looking down at her "That's rich, but really if you were always relying on me then you'd be in a very different place in life." he said a bit loudly.

Mayyflower said:
(Sorry I was watching the luner eclipse)
Rin warped to the rollarcoaster where he pointed
Ayen and Len caught up to Rin before she could get into line.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "So i help you out a couple times during one day and suddenly you're always relying on me?" he said as he started laughing for a few moments before looking down at her "That's rich, but really if you were always relying on me then you'd be in a very different place in life." he said a bit loudly.

Rin sighed and turned around and got in line

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and turned around and got in line
Ayen got inline right behind Rin "Is something wrong Rin? you seem to want to distance yourself." he said concernedly

Len got in line behind Ayen but stayed quiet.

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu looked back out at the park, trying not to groan. There was just no winning with this kid. She leaned forward, hugging on to the head of the bear, and resting her chin on the top. "I know I'm weaker than you, so I don't need reassurance of that by you having to help me out all the time." She watched as kids and adults alike passed by, seeming to enjoy their time. "I don't want you holding it over my head how you've helped me out, either. I can do things on my own, too."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen got inline right behind Rin "Is something wrong Rin? you seem to want to distance yourself." he said concernedly
Len got in line behind Ayen but stayed quiet.
Rin shrugged. "Just not feeling it" she says quietly not looking back at Len

((Probably gonna get off after these replies~))

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked back out at the park, trying not to groan. There was just no winning with this kid. She leaned forward, hugging on to the head of the bear, and resting her chin on the top. "I know I'm weaker than you, so I don't need reassurance of that by you having to help me out all the time." She watched as kids and adults alike passed by, seeming to enjoy their time. "I don't want you holding it over my head how you've helped me out, either. I can do things on my own, too."
Jojo looked at the people as well, some of them looked over at them, but most just walked but without even noticing them "That's not what i'm saying short stuff, what i'm saying is that i haven't even helped you as much as you think i have." he said as he looked back at her "Just be glad i'm giving you the option now, most times people won't get to say no, if i want to help them that usually means their getting help." he said bluntly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Just not feeling it" she says quietly not looking back at Len
Ayen silently shook his head "Okay, i won't press to much into the matter.... right now anyways." he said as if he meant they would talk at home

Len peeked his head out from behind Ayen and looked at Rin.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked at the people as well, some of them looked over at them, but most just walked but without even noticing them "That's not what i'm saying short stuff, what i'm saying is that i haven't even helped you as much as you think i have." he said as he looked back at her "Just be glad i'm giving you the option now, most times people won't get to say no, if i want to help them that usually means their getting help." he said bluntly.

Ayen silently shook his head "Okay, i won't press to much into the matter.... right now anyways." he said as if he meant they would talk at home

Rin rubbed her arms. "I don't want to talk about it at all" she says as she got on the rollarcoster, sitting by a little boy her age

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu glanced at Jojo before looking out at the people again. "I know that's not what you're saying, but that's why I'm so stubborn sometimes. Maybe you're right. Maybe it is pride after all." She smiled up, almost sadly. She noticed something, then she looked at Jojo before suddenly standing up. "Ill be right back." She ran off into the crowd.

WeirdPrincess said:
*Fuyumi kept kissing back blushing more*

Mayyflower said:
Rin rubbed her arms. "I don't want to talk about it at all" she says as she got on the rollarcoster, sitting by a little boy her age
Ayen sighed and shook his head as he sat in the car in front of her "And that makes it a even more pressing matter." he said softly

Len sat next to Ayen and waited for the ride to start

((Time skip?))

Lumina said:
Chiharu glanced at Jojo before looking out at the people again. "I know that's not what you're saying, but that's why I'm so stubborn sometimes. Maybe you're right. Maybe it is pride after all." She smiled up, almost sadly. She noticed something, then she looked at Jojo before suddenly standing up. "Ill be right back." She ran off into the crowd.
Jojo tilted his head as Chiharu ran off. what is going through that girls head, and for that matter why did she seem sad? Was it just him? He sighed as he watched the people walk by.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and shook his head as he sat in the car in front of her "And that makes it a even more pressing matter." he said softly
Len sat next to Ayen and waited for the ride to start

((Time skip?))

Jojo tilted his head as Chiharu ran off. what is going through that girls head, and for that matter why did she seem sad? Was it just him? He sighed as he watched the people walk by.
(Yea can u start)

TheDragoon said:
((Umm... Anyone free? ;- ;) )
(I am..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back