• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked at his seemingly random question. He really was stuck on the whole "intimacy" thing. She knew that for sure now. "Well... probably." She stood up, still rubbing her back where she had landed, looking up toward the back of the park, spotting a ride they could ride. "Man... that really hurt. No more walking backwards for me!" She laughed lightly, looking down at Jojo, smiling as she held out her hand to help him up. "I see a ride right over there, you coming?"
@SoulofTobi

Lumina said:
@SoulofTobi
SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed hoping for a reaction that didn't happen then stood up ignoring her offer as he looked around "Yeah, no more walking backwards." he said not really paying attention to anything then shook his head and looked "yeah i'm coming." he said as he started to think again.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at him for a moment, before nodding, trying to take in the information.
"I see.. you really must be powerful then."

A small blush grew on her cheeks, and she looked a bit off to the side.

chitoge_kirisaki_gif_by_sayukicchan-d76ooov.jpg

"Though, I like this appearence best..."

She didn't really think too much about what she was saying as she said it.

Chiharu blinked as he stood up without her help, and he seemed to be a bit lost in thought, almost disinterested or something. Maybe he really didn't want to be here after all... she walked silently toward the ride, her hands in her jacket pocket. She felt bad now, if he didn't want to be here, why was he here? It really couldn't have been because she seemed interested in going, like he said. That was just stupid.
@SoulofTobi ((this is the right one xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi giggled a little bit before she spoke, soon moving in closer and gave Nanami a kiss*
''i love you too..Nanami''

[/QUOTE]
...☆Nanami happily kissed her back before pulling away and speaking☆...

"We should go home right now~ Forget eating and... well staying to tell the police what happened. I just want to spend time with you~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then turned to Len "Well little guy, what's your choice?" he asked
Len thought for a moment "Umm, i heard from a few people the ride called the super man is good." he said with a nod "So that one?" he asked as he turned to Rin
"Which one is it?"'she asks

(@WeirdPrincess you owe me a reply)

Last edited by a moderator:

WeirdPrincess said:

"We should go home right now~ Forget eating and... well staying to tell the police what happened. I just want to spend time with you~"
*Fuyumi nodded before she used a blizzard to teleport them back home*

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked as he stood up without her help, and he seemed to be a bit lost in thought, almost disinterested or something. Maybe he really didn't want to be here after all... she walked silently toward the ride, her hands in her jacket pocket. She felt bad now, if he didn't want to be here, why was he here? It really couldn't have been because she seemed interested in going, like he said. That was just stupid.
Jojo sighed and shook his head. what would it take to get her over the edge? will it really take that much? or is he missing something fundamental? if so, what? there's just so many questions he had.... maybe.... maybe if he tried it on another girl would it get to her? Jojo shook his head and continued walking as he looked back at her.

Mayyflower said:
"Which one is it?"'she asks
Len pointed at the biggest roller coaster in the park "I think it's that one." he said as he looked at Rin.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and shook his head. what would it take to get her over the edge? will it really take that much? or is he missing something fundamental? if so, what? there's just so many questions he had.... maybe.... maybe if he tried it on another girl would it get to her? Jojo shook his head and continued walking as he looked back at her.

Len pointed at the biggest roller coaster in the park "I think it's that one." he said as he looked at Rin.
Chiharu stopped right before the entrance of the ride, a rollercoaster, and pointed at it, showing him how short the line was. "If you're interested... that rides pretty free." She sounded tired, like she was talking to a wall, but she thought she'd at least extend the offer to ride it. Of course, Chiharu herself wanted to ride it, she loved rollercoasters after all, but she still didn't think he wanted to be here. "I'm going to ride it, if you wanna ride it too you should come along." She gave a small smile before turning to walk into line.

SoulofTobi said:

"Okay, like I said I don't care what we ride so don't look at me for my advise" she says

Lumina said:
Chiharu stopped right before the entrance of the ride, a rollercoaster, and pointed at it, showing him how short the line was. "If you're interested... that rides pretty free." She sounded tired, like she was talking to a wall, but she thought she'd at least extend the offer to ride it. Of course, Chiharu herself wanted to ride it, she loved rollercoasters after all, but she still didn't think he wanted to be here. "I'm going to ride it, if you wanna ride it too you should come along." She gave a small smile before turning to walk into line.
Jojo snapped out off his thought then looked over at Chiharu "Yeah, i'll come along." he said as he got in line as well then started staring down the other people in line before looking back down at Chiharu. Why do i need closure from her? i can just double check the book is right with some one else, right? then why do i need to get it from her? I'm sure one of the other me's could figure this out

Mayyflower said:
"Okay, like I said I don't care what we ride so don't look at me for my advise" she says
Len sighed and shook his head "What ever, miss overly sassy." he said looking at her before starting to walk towards the ride.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo snapped out off his thought then looked over at Chiharu "Yeah, i'll come along." he said as he got in line as well then started staring down the other people in line before looking back down at Chiharu. Why do i need closure from her? i can just double check the book is right with some one else, right? then why do i need to get it from her? I'm sure one of the other me's could figure this out

Len sighed and shook his head "What ever, miss overly sassy." he said looking at her before starting to walk towards the ride.
Hearing that Jojo was going to come improved her mood a bit, and she turned her thoughts to one's of excitement about riding the ride. "You've never ridden a rollercoaster right? It's really fun... at least for small people like me! You ride in a cart that goes really really fast on a track... ah, you'll just have to see for yourself!" She grinned up at him before moving with the line, and from where they were they were almost up at the area where you get in the carts. She could hear the screams of the excited passengers now, and it made her nervous and exciteD at the same time. She fidgeted in place as she eagerly awaited for their chance to get on.

Nonalaka said:
"Indeed it is" Kenai said happily "Say, is there anything else you want to do?" Kenai asked curiously as he looked at her and and smiled.
Dakota nodded "mhm, our home it is then~" she said happily her cheeks tinting a light pink when she said our. "If I think of anything else I'll let you know" she said with a giggle "Ah, are they doing that again?, they had stopped for a while" she said with a small shrug and a smile. "Oh well~"

Colin chuckled lightly as she tugged at his arm, following alongside the peculiar girl as she began walking him out of the room "You don't talk much, do you, mind telling me your name?" He asked with a friendly smile.

((Sorry I've been sick all day and didn't have the energy to answer ;v; I'll try my best to now))
L: we could go out eat people food then come home and cuddle yes yes yes

WeirdPrincess said:
...¤Asuka's cheeks reddened a little more as she continued to smile at him and soon leaned forward, giving Akira a light kiss on the cheek before going to her rightful position in her seat. She spoke briefly then went back to eating¤...
"I'm happy you feel that way and I'm glad I married you~"

View attachment 172118
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he began eating his food♅...

“ As am I~ ”

----------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at him for a moment, before nodding, trying to take in the information.
"I see.. you really must be powerful then."

A small blush grew on her cheeks, and she looked a bit off to the side.

chitoge_kirisaki_gif_by_sayukicchan-d76ooov.jpg

"Though, I like this appearance best..."

She didn't really think too much about what she was saying as she said it.
...ΨKenji laughed nervously as he blushed, soon replyingΨ...

“ Oh th-thank you!~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and slightly smirked "Oh? and why do you want that? is there a friend you have that you don't want me to know about?" he asked teasingly

Roland smiled as he turned back to her his face slightly less red "well, it's true, and i guess not many can claim that they have someone that's as great as you.." he said quietly before finishing his burger.
Dakota smiled at him "And likewise, I could say the same about you~" she said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your welcome~''
*She said before she took another bite*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and continued eating♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh smiled and continued eating♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon finished her pan cake and then getting up as she spoke*

''ima go get a drink''

*She then heads to the kitchen getting a glass of milk and returning to the couch and sitting down before taking a sip of the milk*

SoulofTobi said:

Rin blinked. "How the heck is that sassy? That didn't even make since" she says blankly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he began eating his food♅...
“ As am I~ ”

----------------------

...ΨKenji laughed nervously as he blushed, soon replyingΨ...

“ Oh th-thank you!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled, looking back at him. They were more alike than she realized, with how easily flustered he could get at times. It was almost a relief to think about, as it made the huge gap in power and status between them seem to lessen just a bit. He was a sanctum, the most powerful beings in existence... and there she was. In the eyes of a sanctum, she was probably worth nothing. Less than nothing. But... it was Kenji. Looking at him she wanted to be as close as possible to him despite all the odds stacked against her. She just wanted to stand by his side, to support him through whatever life threw at him.

A blush had been creeping on to her face as she thought about this. What the heck kind of thinking was that?? They were in the middle of training for goodness sake! She had to focus! Slapping her cheeks to snap herself out of it, Lumina looked at Kenji once more.

"So, what's next?"

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled, looking back at him. They were more alike than she realized, with how easily flustered he could get at times. It was almost a relief to think about, as it made the huge gap in power and status between them seem to lessen just a bit. He was a sanctum, the most powerful beings in existence... and there she was. In the eyes of a sanctum, she was probably worth nothing. Less than nothing. But... it was Kenji. Looking at him she wanted to be as close as possible to him despite all the odds stacked against her. She just wanted to stand by his side, to support him through whatever life threw at him.
A blush had been creeping on to her face as she thought about this. What the heck kind of thinking was that?? They were in the middle of training for goodness sake! She had to focus! Slapping her cheeks to snap herself out of it, Lumina looked at Kenji once more.

"So, what's next?"
...ΨKenji watched as Lumina slapped her cheeks, a confused looked being evident on his face. He then heard her talk, soon replying to her as he pointed towards the same rock she had attempted to hit previouslyΨ...

“ I guess you should try to hit that rock again~ ”

----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi soon finished her pan cake and then getting up as she spoke*
''ima go get a drink''

*She then heads to the kitchen getting a glass of milk and returning to the couch and sitting down before taking a sip of the milk*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh watched as Himeragi got a glass of milk, soon turning his attention back towards the television♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji watched as Lumina slapped her cheeks, a confused looked being evident on his face. He then heard her talk, soon replying to her as he pointed towards the same rock she had attempted to hit previouslyΨ...

----------------------

...♆Kuroh watched as Himeragi got a glass of milk, soon turning his attention back towards the television♆...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, determining her resolve to get stronger. She created a fireball in her hand, not really noticing she didn't have to focus on keeping it cold to hold it. She was focused on hitting the rock. So it disipated before it hit the rock last time right? What if she put a little bit of extra power in it right at the end when she threw it? Maybe then it might make it. Narrowing her eyes a bit to set her aim on the rock, she turned herself to wind up her shoulder and arm and threw the fireball, outputting a small bit of extra power right before it left her hand, causing it to rocket toward the rock. When it made contact, the rock seemed to explode a bit, mainly from how fast it had been going. The ground around it was slightly charred as well.

Seeing this, Lumina grinned, looking back at Kenji triumphantly.

Lumina said:
Hearing that Jojo was going to come improved her mood a bit, and she turned her thoughts to one's of excitement about riding the ride. "You've never ridden a rollercoaster right? It's really fun... at least for small people like me! You ride in a cart that goes really really fast on a track... ah, you'll just have to see for yourself!" She grinned up at him before moving with the line, and from where they were they were almost up at the area where you get in the carts. She could hear the screams of the excited passengers now, and it made her nervous and exciteD at the same time. She fidgeted in place as she eagerly awaited for their chance to get on.
Jojo listened to her talk about the roller coaster as he thought a bit more for a moment before looking down at her "Is it anything like driving a plane bound to crash as someone throws piranhas at you?" he asked nonchalant as they moved up in the line and he heard people screaming.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him "And likewise, I could say the same about you~" she said happily
Roland chuckled as he smiled at her "Just listen to us, using complements left and right." he said playfully as he finished his fries.

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked. "How the heck is that sassy? That didn't even make since" she says blankly
Len chuckled "Why don't you just think on it?" he said teasingly as he picked up his pace

Ayen sighed and lightly shook his head "Yep, just like siblings." he said softy

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo listened to her talk about the roller coaster as he thought a bit more for a moment before looking down at her "Is it anything like driving a plane bound to crash as someone throws piranhas at you?" he asked nonchalant as they moved up in the line and he heard people screaming.

Roland chuckled as he smiled at her "Just listen to us, using complements left and right." he said playfully as he finished his fries.

Len chuckled "Why don't you just think on it?" he said teasingly as he picked up his pace

Chiharu blinked when Jojo asked his question. Like a plane... with piranhas?? That didn't even make any sense! And the way he asked it so casually... she shook her head, knowing there was no way she could think about it logically. It'd just confuse her and nothing more. "Well... I dunno about that, but I'm sure some people feel that way when they ride it. People ride it for fun, and what you explained doesn't sound fun at all." The line moved forward and they were in the loading area now. If they wanted the front car or very back car, they'd have to wait a few more turns before they could get on. But if they wanted to get on the next ride, which was almost back at the loading area, they could just hop in one of the middle sections. She turned her head up to look at Jojo, mentioning towards the lines. "Where do you wanna sit?"

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota laughed lightly before shrugging "Well there's nothing wrong with giving compliments" she said before finishing off her food.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi took another sip of her milk as she watched the TV*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back