• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed and shook his head "Never this much, and there's too like nature here and far too much iron." he said with a slight shiver.
Rin shook her head Len complains to much... She thought to herself

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head Len complains to much... She thought to herself
Ayen chuckled "you two just have no understanding of each other." he said softly "for example, Rin, you probably think Len is complaining, right?" he asked as he looked down at Rin.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*seems to be happy at this rubbing her soft fur onto him and looking up at him with bright blue wolvish eyes* "L: it nice have both family round now yes yes yes."

[/QUOTE]
"Indeed it is" Kenai said happily "Say, is there anything else you want to do?" Kenai asked curiously as he looked at her and and smiled.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and shook his head "Nothing i can think of, as we both said earlier, as long as we're together i'm happily." he said sweetly as he looked into her eyes and smiled "you and your sparkly eyes." he said teasingly.
Dakota nodded "mhm, our home it is then~" she said happily her cheeks tinting a light pink when she said our. "If I think of anything else I'll let you know" she said with a giggle "Ah, are they doing that again?, they had stopped for a while" she said with a small shrug and a smile. "Oh well~"

Metaphysics said:
Qir nodded and lightly tugged his arm to usher him out the room quickly,
(sorry, fell asleep)
Colin chuckled lightly as she tugged at his arm, following alongside the peculiar girl as she began walking him out of the room "You don't talk much, do you, mind telling me your name?" He asked with a friendly smile.

((Sorry I've been sick all day and didn't have the energy to answer ;v; I'll try my best to now))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "mhm, our home it is then~" she said happily her cheeks tinting a light pink when she said our. "If I think of anything else I'll let you know" she said with a giggle "Ah, are they doing that again?, they had stopped for a while" she said with a small shrug and a smile. "Oh well~"
Roland smiled at her before chuckling "Yeah, not that i mind at all, i think it adds to your beauty." he said with a nod before his face slightly reddened "I mean, how many girls can claim they have actual sparkling or shining eyes." he said before scratching the back of his head and looking to the side.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "you two just have no understanding of each other." he said softly "for example, Rin, you probably think Len is complaining, right?" he asked as he looked down at Rin.
Rin's eyes turned red and she glared up at ayen. "You parents don't know how to give kids privacy" she mumbled to herself

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her before chuckling "Yeah, not that i mind at all, i think it adds to your beauty." he said with a nod before his face slightly reddened "I mean, how many girls can claim they have actual sparkling or shining eyes." he said before scratching the back of his head and looking to the side.
Dakota giggled lightly as her cheeks were still pink "Well, I guess when you put it that way then not many could say that.." she said softly before smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Rin's eyes turned red and she glared up at ayen. "You parents don't know how to give kids privacy" she mumbled to herself
Ayen sighed and slightly smirked "Oh? and why do you want that? is there a friend you have that you don't want me to know about?" he asked teasingly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly as her cheeks were still pink "Well, I guess when you put it that way then not many could say that.." she said softly before smiling.
Roland smiled as he turned back to her his face slightly less red "well, it's true, and i guess not many can claim that they have someone that's as great as you.." he said quietly before finishing his burger.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and slightly smirked "Oh? and why do you want that? is there a friend you have that you don't want me to know about?" he asked teasingly

Roland smiled as he turned back to her his face slightly less red "well, it's true, and i guess not many can claim that they have someone that's as great as you.." he said quietly before finishing his burger.
Rin walked ahead. "So annoying" she huffed

Mayyflower said:
Rin walked ahead. "So annoying" she huffed
Ayen shook his head "No, that's just a father teasing his daughter." he said as he walked up beside her again.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "No, that's just a father teasing his daughter." he said as he walked up beside her again.
Leave me alone, I came up here for a reason. She thought to herself. "Whatever dad" she says her arms crossed as she looked around

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods, finishing an egg roll and get up, looking at Aiden as she took his hand softly, staring blankly off into space* Okay love..
Aiden gladly held her hand tighter and began walking home with her with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
Leave me alone, I came up here for a reason. She thought to herself. "Whatever dad" she says her arms crossed as she looked around
Ayen sighed and looked down at her "Rin, even if i mess up sometimes, i still want to be the best father i can for you two." he said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and looked down at her "Rin, even if i mess up sometimes, i still want to be the best father i can for you two." he said softly.
"Never said you weren't the best" she says still looking around "and you didn't "mess up" anything" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Never said you weren't the best" she says still looking around "and you didn't "mess up" anything" she says
Ayen looked down "Well, you seem a bit irritated, so i assumed i messed up something." he said before looking back "Hey Len! why don't you come over here." he said

Len was distracted by a girl his age who was actually speaking to him before getting called over by Ayen.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down "Well, you seem a bit irritated, so i assumed i messed up something." he said before looking back "Hey Len! why don't you come over here." he said
Len was distracted by a girl his age who was actually speaking to him before getting called over by Ayen.
Rin fixed her hair. "Mhm" she hums

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Fuyumi blinked before she smiled and began to pet Nanami's head gently as she replied in a calming tone*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''its okay. im here now and im still alive thanks to you''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b3b300][B]...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as his gaze remained fixed on Asuka♅...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b3b300] “ I'm glad to hear it~ You have a pretty big impact on my life as well. Everytime I see you said:
HorribleSubs-Mahouka-25-720p.mkv_snapshot_22.04_2014.09.21_08.33.01.jpg.00f5288c85b633a9bb6affaa59e3d4f8.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• HorribleSubs-Mahouka-25-720p.mkv_snapshot_22.04_2014.09.21_08.33.01.jpg
    HorribleSubs-Mahouka-25-720p.mkv_snapshot_22.04_2014.09.21_08.33.01.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 15
Mayyflower said:
"Can we get on a ride now?" She asks
Ayen nodded and chuckled "Well thats what we're here for." he said teasingly "So yeah, i'll let you choose." he said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi blinked before she smiled and began to pet Nanami's head gently as she replied in a calming tone*
''its okay. im here now and im still alive thanks to you''

[/QUOTE]
...☆Nanami nodded and just cuddled into Fuyumi, not wanting to let go of her. She soon lifted her head and smiled, a few tears still running down her face☆...

"Yeah... I'm just happy you're here~ I love you!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...☆Nanami nodded and just cuddled into Fuyumi, not wanting to let go of her. She soon lifted her head and smiled, a few tears still running down her face☆...
"Yeah... I'm just happy you're here~ I love you!"
*Fuyumi giggled a little bit before she spoke, soon moving in closer and gave Nanami a kiss*

''i love you too..Nanami''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and chuckled "Well thats what we're here for." he said teasingly "So yeah, i'll let you choose." he said happily.
Rin shook her head. "No Ive talked way to much already, Len you barley said a word so you get to choose" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "No Ive talked way to much already, Len you barley said a word so you get to choose" she says
Ayen nodded then turned to Len "Well little guy, what's your choice?" he asked

Len thought for a moment "Umm, i heard from a few people the ride called the super man is good." he said with a nod "So that one?" he asked as he turned to Rin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back