• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Likewise, you'll never be boring to me either, you're much too interesting" she said with a small giggled as she looks over at him, blinking a few times before tilting her head questioningly, copying how he was tilting his.
Roland smiled at her before chuckling and poking her nose "You're also really cute." he said softly before picking up one of his fries and offering it to her like he was trying to feed her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...¤Asuka laughed lightly as she pulled out the milk from the fridge, pouring herself a glass before putting it back. She took a small sip, her nose scrunching up a little at the taste and soon put thr glass back down before going back to cooking. Asuka soon spoke, laughing again¤...
"I'm not that great! I just do what I think every other wife does~"
...♅Akira smiled once more and replied as his eyes softened, his irises remaining fixed on Asuka♅...

“ You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji soon laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, soon replyingΨ...
“ Don't worry about it, we'll get you up and running~ ”

...ΨKenji then continued as he sat downΨ...

“ Judging from that analysis, the best training method is the meditation method. This will help you find that inner bridge between you and your powers, allowing you to control them without requiring you to focus, and also stopping you from being burned by them. After that, we will focus on using your powers for everything requiring a fire. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked at his explanation, listening to it intently. She was impressed by such an in-depth analysis just from such a short amount of time. She wasn't quite sure what a "meditation method" would include, but she knew Kenji would know better than herself.

"Um... alright...:

She sat down, imitating him, wondering what she'd have to do.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her before chuckling and poking her nose "You're also really cute." he said softly before picking up one of his fries and offering it to her like he was trying to feed her.
Dakota giggled when he poked her nose she then blinked looking at the fry before taking it to eat.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and ran his hand down his face "That's real helpful short stuff." he said irritably as he looked down at her then looked around at all the people again "just walk around till i find something interesting? that might be awhile, unless of course," he chuckled "I find a fine..." he stopped what he was saying and just grinned to himself.

Ayen sighed and shook his head "Well, let go in i guess." he said as he took Rin's hand and started walking
Chiharu looked up at him, rolling her eyes. "Well there's rides, and games, and stuff. I suppose we could ride rides, though I don't know if you'd be interested." She looked up at him before walking forward to try to find a ride near the back of the park. He was the one that wanted to come here, after all. And he wouldn't even be able to find something he wanted to do here? Why come here then? She sighed as she walked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled when he poked her nose she then blinked looking at the fry before taking it to eat.
Roland chuckled as he continued to smile at her before he picked up his burger again to take a few more bites then smiled at her again "Any ideas yet?" he asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed lightly cuddled her back "Yes, its good having you around" he said happily.
Rini looked at them both and smiled, she had never seen her brother happy for this long before, it pleased her that he seemed to be very happy with all this.
*seems to be happy at this rubbing her soft fur onto him and looking up at him with bright blue wolvish eyes* "L: it nice have both family round now yes yes yes."

----------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked at his explanation, listening to it intently. She was impressed by such an in-depth analysis just from such a short amount of time. She wasn't quite sure what a "meditation method" would include, but she knew Kenji would know better than herself.
"Um... alright...:

She sat down, imitating him, wondering what she'd have to do.
...ΨKenji closed his eyes and joined his hands, soon talking to Lumina as he exhaled lightlyΨ...

“ Close your eyes, focus on your core and enter your inner world. Take deep breaths and think of your fire. Imagine it crossing a bridge, towards you. ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at him, rolling her eyes. "Well there's rides, and games, and stuff. I suppose we could ride rides, though I don't know if you'd be interested." She looked up at him before walking forward to try to find a ride near the back of the park. He was the one that wanted to come here, after all. And he wouldn't even be able to find something he wanted to do here? Why come here then? She sighed as she walked.
Jojo sighed and shook his head "I decided to come here because i thought you'd like it, as such i really didn't think that much on it." he said as he started walking towards a large crowd of people not really paying attention to where Chiharu was walking. She isn't gonna give up that info so easily is she? what would it take to get the truth about this whole intimacy thing out of her? he groaned as he walked past the crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled once more and replied as his eyes softened, his irises remaining fixed on Asuka♅...
“ You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...¤Asuka blushed lightly and kept her head low as she finished preparing the food. She separated the food on to two different plates before setting one in front of Akira as she spoke, a smile on her face¤...

"I love you, Akki-san~ It makes me happy that you think that."

WeirdPrincess said:
...¤Asuka blushed lightly and kept her head low as she finished preparing the food. She separated the food on to two different plates before setting one in front of Akira as she spoke, a smile on her face¤...
"I love you, Akki-san~ It makes me happy that you think that."
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he manifested two forks and two knives, placing one set at Asuka's plate, and grasping the other♅...

“ I love you too, Suki-chan~ I don't even want to think what I'd be doing right now if it wasn't for you~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and ran his hand down his face "That's real helpful short stuff." he said irritably as he looked down at her then looked around at all the people again "just walk around till i find something interesting? that might be awhile, unless of course," he chuckled "I find a fine..." he stopped what he was saying and just grinned to himself.

Ayen sighed and shook his head "Well, let go in i guess." he said as he took Rin's hand and started walking
Rin put her hands to the side. "I'm a big girl dad" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin put her hands to the side. "I'm a big girl dad" she says
Ayen looked down at her and smiled "But i'm also a responsible father." he said as he reached for her hand again.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down at her and smiled "But i'm also a responsible father." he said as he reached for her hand again.
Rin shook her head. "I'm not gonna run away" she says staying close to his side

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "I'm not gonna run away" she says staying close to his side
Ayen chuckled "that's not what i'm worried about." he said as he patted her head then ruffled her hair.

I walk to the school. "I wonder what it is gonna be like" My wolf said in my mind. Oh yeah My name is Kara Midnight i am a werewolf i have a mate but he has some pack business to attend to so he isn't here I wanted to finish high school so here i am. I open the school doors and walk in

[dice]12696[/dice]

[QUOTE="Kara Midnight]I walk to the school. "I wonder what it is gonna be like" My wolf said in my mind. Oh yeah My name is Kara Midnight i am a werewolf i have a mate but he has some pack business to attend to so he isn't here I wanted to finish high school so here i am. I open the school doors and walk in
[dice]12696[/dice]

[/QUOTE]
((You need to make a character sheet before joining!!))

((Not only that, but this isn't a Dice RP))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he manifested two forks and two knives, placing one set at Asuka's plate, and grasping the other♅...
“ I love you too, Suki-chan~ I don't even want to think what I'd be doing right now if it wasn't for you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...¤Taking a seat beside him, Asuka picked up the fork and knife as she spoke, soon cutting into the waffle and eating it¤...

"I wouldn't want to think that either~ Imaging a life without you seems impossible."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]----------------------------------
...ΨKenji closed his eyes and joined his hands, soon talking to Lumina as he exhaled lightlyΨ...

“ Close your eyes, focus on your core and enter your inner world. Take deep breaths and think of your fire. Imagine it crossing a bridge, towards you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked over at him, trying to imitate his pose with the hand, still slightly confused. This all seemed a little weird, but hey, she was willing to try anything at this point.

"R-right."

Closing her eyes, she tried to do as he said, entering her inner world. Or at least she tried. She imagined a bridge, like he said, and her fire waiting on the other side of it. So... she had to imagine it coming towards her? As she thought about it the fire did come toward her, and it was kinda cool to watch happen. It stopped half way across the bridge and she stared at it, wondering what it was doing. Why'd it stop?

Cmon! What are you doing? This is the only way I can get better, right? Please....

At first, it did nothing, staying put, and in her mind Lumina dropped to her knees, feeling hopeless. Then, the fire began to make it's way toward her and a smile formed on her face. As it approached she felt just how warm it was, like the sun and not like it was going to burn her. She held it in her arms, closing her eyes to how nice it felt. When she opened them she was back in the real world, blinking to adjust being back.

WeirdPrincess said:
...¤Taking a seat beside him, Asuka picked up the fork and knife as she spoke, soon cutting into the waffle and eating it¤...

"I wouldn't want to think that either~ Imaging a life without you seems impossible."
...♅Akira smiled lightly and kissed Asuka's cheek, soon replying♅...

“ I'm glad you feel that way~ I wouldn't be able to call myself your husband if you felt like I was too boring~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and shook his head "I decided to come here because i thought you'd like it, as such i really didn't think that much on it." he said as he started walking towards a large crowd of people not really paying attention to where Chiharu was walking. She isn't gonna give up that info so easily is she? what would it take to get the truth about this whole intimacy thing out of her? he groaned as he walked past the crowd.
Chiharu turned, walking backwards as she looked at him. "I didn't really care what we did, it was your choice and I was gonna go along with it. If you didn't want to be here you should have said som- wooah!" As she was walking backwards she tripped on a curb, landing on her back.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked over at him, trying to imitate his pose with the hand, still slightly confused. This all seemed a little weird, but hey, she was willing to try anything at this point.
"R-right."

Closing her eyes, she tried to do as he said, entering her inner world. Or at least she tried. She imagined a bridge, like he said, and her fire waiting on the other side of it. So... she had to imagine it coming towards her? As she thought about it the fire did come toward her, and it was kinda cool to watch happen. It stopped half way across the bridge and she stared at it, wondering what it was doing. Why'd it stop?

Cmon! What are you doing? This is the only way I can get better, right? Please....

At first, it did nothing, staying put, and in her mind Lumina dropped to her knees, feeling hopeless. Then, the fire began to make it's way toward her and a smile formed on her face. As it approached she felt just how warm it was, like the sun and not like it was going to burn her. She held it in her arms, closing her eyes to how nice it felt. When she opened them she was back in the real world, blinking to adjust being back.
...ΨKenji remained in his seated position, his form slowly changing. His hair grew out and slightly spiked up, with it taking a darker red colour. Two threads of hair framed his face, extending half way down his cheeks. A white fox spirit circled his head as white particles began falling. It was clear Kenji had entered his own inner worldΨ...

tumblr_meavgwe5Ip1rn98vpo1_500_zpshrcbnzle.gif

...ΨKenji's appearance slowly began changing once more, the white fox soon being absorbed. His hair flattened out, and he took on a more youthful appearance, the nature of his power changing along with it. He suddenly stood up, almost as if he was in a trance. His red power suddenly burst forth, the grass around him being ripped out of the ground and flung into the airΨ...

tumblr_mc2p3ekWTj1qhkw3co1_250.gif

...ΨKenji then opened his mouth as his power shot out, instantly disintegrating the rock infront them. He then looked down at Lumina and spoke, a smile soon forming on his faceΨ...

“ That's new~ Everytime you meditate, not only do you gain greater control of your powers, but you can sometimes learn a few tricks~ ”

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah, Drawings" he said with a chuckle noticing her pointing at the cat and smiling "You like cats?" He asked as he smiled over at her as her stomach then growled "Would you like to get lunch?, sounds like you're hungry" he said chuckling lightly.
Qir nodded and lightly tugged his arm to usher him out the room quickly,

(sorry, fell asleep)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he continued to smile at her before he picked up his burger again to take a few more bites then smiled at her again "Any ideas yet?" he asked curiously.
"Oh? I wasn't really thinking about it much" she said as she hummed in thought, her eyes flickering a bit. "Well, is there anything that you've never done that you always wanted to do?" She asked curiously "If not I'll just think of something I guess"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji remained in his seated position, his form slowly changing. His hair grew out and slightly spiked up, with it taking a darker red colour. Two threads of hair framed his face, extending half way down his cheeks. A white fox spirit circled his head as white particles began falling. It was clear Kenji had entered his own inner worldΨ...
tumblr_meavgwe5Ip1rn98vpo1_500_zpshrcbnzle.gif

...ΨKenji's appearance slowly began changing once more, the white fox soon being absorbed. His hair flattened out, and he took on a more youthful appearance, the nature of his power changing along with it. He suddenly stood up, almost as if he was in a trance. His red power suddenly burst forth, the grass around him being ripped out of the ground and flung into the airΨ...

tumblr_mc2p3ekWTj1qhkw3co1_250.gif

...ΨKenji then opened his mouth as his power shot out, instantly disintegrating the rock infront them. He then looked down at Lumina and spoke, a smile soon forming on his faceΨ...

“ That's new~ Everytime you meditate, not only do you gain greater control of your powers, but you can sometimes learn a few tricks~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina couldn't help but stare, looking at Kenji wide-eyed. He... he didn't even look like himself anymore. She was still with surprise, almost shock, looking at him with an impressed (and almost scared) gaze.

2341efb9cb11aefdcdefee35a896b7e8.jpg

"Woah..."

She finally spoke after a while, snapping herself back into reality. Kenji really did have a lot more power than he ever really showed. She supposed that was because there was no real reason to show it. Everything seemed peaceful, so there was no need to have to use such power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back