• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Well, nature is our family." he said as if it wasn't out of the ordinary.

Roland nodded then smiled at her "I think you'd be the most beautiful bride there is." he said as he face got a bit more red
Dakota blushed as she fiddled with a piece of her hair "I-I uhm... Thank you" she said softly before smiling lightly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked at lens ears and stayed quiet
Ayen tilted his head "Is something wrong Rin?" he asked softly as he looked around.

Len yawned a little as they walked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he rested his head onto his hands, his red irises focusing on Asuka♅...
“ Of course~ Your cooking is the best, after all~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled before turning around once more and saluting him as she spoke before she walked over to the fridge to grab some milk out of it❦...

"Sir, yes sir! I'll be making enough for two~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi smiled happy that Nanami was at least okay and not hurt severely*

[/QUOTE]
...✦The blue glow began to fade as Nanami finished healing Fuyumi and she let out a sigh in exhaustion. It had taken a lot out of her, just to heal Fuyumi. She spoke as she looked at her with tired eyes, yet there was a smile on her face❦...

"You're okay now... I'm happy..."

Nonalaka said:
"...poyo?" He repeated her words, unsure to what poyo actually meant. He then looked where she was pointing "Ooh, right my drawings" he said as he sat back a bit showing her what they were, they were mostly different kinds of animals.
"Draw-ings?" She asked. She looked at the images slowly. She'd seen some of them before. She slowly reached out and poked the drawing of a cat before smiling. Her stomach rumbled loudly and she blushed out of embarassment.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as she fiddled with a piece of her hair "I-I uhm... Thank you" she said softly before smiling lightly.
Roland smiled at her and was about to say something else when the waiter brought their food over "Here you go, is there anything else i can get for you guys?" he asked kindly as he stood there smiling.

Metaphysics said:
Just then tiny orange embers started flickering to life at the ends of her hair. "Nngghh..." The little girl groaned as she groggily opened her eyes before she shot up and winced in pain. "W-where...?" She half mumbled.
Snow:*she looks at her and tilts her name* Greetings one of little size

Mayyflower said:
Levi sat down. "Oh nothing much really, I've been looking for my sister, I haven't seen her in a long time" she says

Rin looked at lens ears and stayed quiet
Alastair tilted his head, "Is she lost somewhere? Or busy maybe?" He asked curiously, soon taking another bite out of his food.

Mayyflower said:
Rin stayed quiet and shook her head
Ayen nodded "Okay, oh and it looks like we're almost there." he said as he picked up his pace a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair tilted his head, "Is she lost somewhere? Or busy maybe?" He asked curiously, soon taking another bite out of his food.
"Most likely busy" she says taking a bite of her pizza

Jennete said:
Snow:*she looks at her and tilts her name* Greetings one of little size
"Ah! W-who are you? W-where am I?" She asked quickly as she looked quickly between her and Ataga. She started to panic, causing the embers to grow into flames.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled before turning around once more and saluting him as she spoke before she walked over to the fridge to grab some milk out of it❦...
"Sir, yes sir! I'll be making enough for two~"

...✦The blue glow began to fade as Nanami finished healing Fuyumi and she let out a sigh in exhaustion. It had taken a lot out of her, just to heal Fuyumi. She spoke as she looked at her with tired eyes, yet there was a smile on her face❦...

"You're okay now... I'm happy..."
''im glad you werent in the explosion..''

*She said before she hugged her happily*

Metaphysics said:
"Ah! W-who are you? W-where am I?" She asked quickly as she looked quickly between her and Ataga. She started to panic, causing the embers to grow into flames.
Snow:*she smiles sweetly and her hair turns to water so she can run her hand calmling through the girls hair without getting burned* You are in what is my home... I shall take care of you now.

Miyuki:*she comes downstairs in a rush, seeing Snow she smiles and runs to her before seeing the girl with firey hair, her own hair rippling like water* Who. Are. You? And why the hell are you near my mom?! *she pushes Snow away protectively and stands in front of her, looking at the girl*

Metaphysics said:
"Draw-ings?" She asked. She looked at the images slowly. She'd seen some of them before. She slowly reached out and poked the drawing of a cat before smiling. Her stomach rumbled loudly and she blushed out of embarassment.
"Yeah, Drawings" he said with a chuckle noticing her pointing at the cat and smiling "You like cats?" He asked as he smiled over at her as her stomach then growled "Would you like to get lunch?, sounds like you're hungry" he said chuckling lightly.

Aiden let out a soft burp after eating almost the entire Chinese restruant with Nissa. "Hmm... That was good... I feel like going home to watch TV. Wanna come with me love?" He asked her softly, blinking once or twice.

@Jennete

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her and was about to say something else when the waiter brought their food over "Here you go, is there anything else i can get for you guys?" he asked kindly as he stood there smiling.
Dakota shook her head "I'm fine, thank you" she said politely

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "I'm fine, thank you" she said politely
Roland nodded "Yeah, we're good." he said before the waiter walked away, he then looked back to Dakota and smiled before he picked up and ate a waffle fry.

Mayyflower said:
"Most likely busy" she says taking a bite of her pizza
"Ah, okay~ I can't remember if I've met your sister or not... I don't believe I have." Alastair said as he set down his chopsticks and took a sip of his drink.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im glad you werent in the explosion..''
*She said before she hugged her happily*

[/QUOTE]
...?Nanami blinked a few times, tears starting to form in her eyes again before she buried her face in Fuyumi's chest and gripped her shirt tightly. She spoke softly at first before her voice grew and she spoke in a more scared tone?...

"I... I thought I was going to lose you... I was so scared. I... wouldn't have had anyone left that I loved... I can't lose you! Don't leave me all alone! I would rather die with you then to be left here... by myself!"

tumblr_nl4kjdrHtf1sk7nv0o1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "Yeah, we're good." he said before the waiter walked away, he then looked back to Dakota and smiled before he picked up and ate a waffle fry.
Dakota smiled back at him before taking some of her own food, "So, any plans after this? Or are we just going home?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled back at him before taking some of her own food, "So, any plans after this? Or are we just going home?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.
Roland tilted his head as he thought "Well, is there anything you'd like to do? if not we could just go home." he said as he rubbed his chin and with his other hand picked up his burger and took a bite.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tilted his head as he thought "Well, is there anything you'd like to do? if not we could just go home." he said as he rubbed his chin and with his other hand picked up his burger and took a bite.
Dakota hummed in thought before shaking her head "Nothing really comes to mind, so I guess home it is unless I think up something else" she said with a small smile "I honestly don't mind what we do anyways as long as we get to hang out" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota hummed in thought before shaking her head "Nothing really comes to mind, so I guess home it is unless I think up something else" she said with a small smile "I honestly don't mind what we do anyways as long as we get to hang out" she said happily.
Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Y'know, when you say things like that i can't help but love you more, being all honest and innocent like that." he said happily as he rested his head on his hand while looking at her "And i agree, as long as I'm with you, i don't really care what we're doing." he said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he laughed lightly♅...
“ I suppose so~ ”

-----------------------------

...ΨKenji continued to study the flame, soon leaning back and stepping to the side. He pointed towards a rock in the distance and spokeΨ...

“ Okay, now throw it. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked over at Kenji, an unsure look on her face. She had thrown her fire before, but it was always on accident (like with Autumn). She had never done it on purpose before. She moved her gaze toward the rock, which was farther away than she would have liked. Exhaling, she turned her body back a bit, winding up her shoulder and hand, and after a minute let the fireball fly out of her hands in the direction of the rock. She got excited that she actually threw it, a smile forming on her face, but it soon disappeared and the fireball landed short of the rock by five or so feet. Lumina sighed, guessing that was most likely going to happen.

"Aww..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Y'know, when you say things like that i can't help but love you more, being all honest and innocent like that." he said happily as he rested his head on his hand while looking at her "And i agree, as long as I'm with you, i don't really care what we're doing." he said sweetly.
Dakota blushed lightly and giggled "I love you~ " she said sweetly "and I'm glad you agree" she said with a quiet giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly and giggled "I love you~ " she said sweetly "and I'm glad you agree" she said with a quiet giggle.
Roland smiled and looked into her eyes "And i love you too~" he said happily before chuckling "And of course i agree, who wouldn't want to be with the one they love?" he asked teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back