• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times before blushing a lightly at his words "...Yeah, I think heels would be a bad idea for me, I'd be a disaster" she said as she twiddled her thumbs and laughed softly.
Roland nodded and slightly smiled with the redness still on his face "Not to mention you might actually be the same height as me then." he said a bit teasingly as he scratched the back of his head "not that i mind it.... it's just... umm... it's..." he was cut off by the waiter bringing over their milkshakes "Your food will be another moment." he said kindly before walking away.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi kept driving until she saw a car coming towards them fast in front of them. She tried to go to the other lane and dodge it but it was full. She pushed Nanami out of the car so Nanami would at least not be in the car when the car would get crashed. Fuyumi didn't have enough time and ended up staying in the car as the other car crashed into her car. Nanami was now at the curb of the side walk as Fuyumi's car soon exploded*

[/QUOTE]
...??Nanami tumbled out of the car and scraped up her legs as she rolled out onto the curb. She wondered why Fuyumi had pushed her out of the car, she hadn't seen the oncoming car that was headed towards them. Her focus was mainly out of the right side window, her window to be exact. Hearing the explosion, she turned her eyes towards the damaged cars with wide eyes, tears soon starting to fill them. Tears started falling down her face and she wiped them away with her wrists, but couldn't stop crying. Nanami hoped that she wasn't dead, but then again her car did just explode and she didn't know what to do. She stammered as she stared at the damaged cars, to shocked to move??...

"F-Fuyumi... I-I... Why..."

tumblr_ndy6zxOI9H1qa94xto1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded and slightly smiled with the redness still on his face "Not to mention you might actually be the same height as me then." he said a bit teasingly as he scratched the back of his head "not that i mind it.... it's just... umm... it's..." he was cut off by the waiter bringing over their milkshakes "Your food will be another moment." he said kindly before walking away.
Dakota tilted her head at him before the waiter came over "Alrighty" she said with a nod and smile before looking back a Roland "It's? It's what?" She asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Nanami tumbled out of the car and scraped up her legs as she rolled out onto the curb. She wondered why Fuyumi had pushed her out of the car, she hadn't seen the oncoming car that was headed towards them. Her focus was mainly out of the right side window, her window to be exact. Hearing the explosion, she turned her eyes towards the damaged cars with wide eyes, tears soon starting to fill them. Tears started falling down her face and she wiped them away with her wrists, but couldn't stop crying. Nanami hoped that she wasn't dead, but then again her car did just explode and she didn't know what to do. She stammered as she stared at the damaged cars, to shocked to move??...
"F-Fuyumi... I-I... Why..."

tumblr_ndy6zxOI9H1qa94xto1_500.gif
*You could soon hear a cough that sounded like Fuyumi's and a figure who looked liked her crawl out from the car, weakly getting up before it fell over*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head at him before the waiter came over "Alrighty" she said with a nod and smile before looking back a Roland "It's? It's what?" She asked curiously.
Roland shook his head "N-nothing really, i-i was j-just thinking of y-you in a w-wedding d-dress." he said softly as his face reddened a bit more as he took a drink of his milkshake.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji nodded and replied as he smiledΨ...
“ Yes. Okay, now here's the hard part. Increase the size of the fireball to fit your hand. Make sure it remains colder than usual.”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at Kenji like he was crazy, nearly losing focus on the fireball. Did he mean, like, fit around her hand like a glove? Or stay in fireball shape until her whole hand was surrounded? She guessed it was the second one, considering he mentioned to keep it colder than normal. Swallowing out of not wanting to mess up, she began to expand the fireball to go around her hand, really trying to keep it colder so as not to burn herself. She braced for the burns to happen, but before she knew it the fireball had expanded itself around her hand and she didn't even realize. She was actually doing it! She grinned up at Kenji, super excited and super happy.

"I'm doing it!"

Parts of her hand were feeling random bits of heat from her lessened focus from exclaiming how happy she was.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and shook his head "Well, I'm sure you won't give a antiquate answer so I'll stop pestering you for now." he said as he walked a bit faster after looking away form her.

Roland smiled at her and nodded "Yeah, it is, more family friendly as well." he said happily "Were fancy ones you have to dress up and keep all your manners intact, where here you can be a goof ball." he said with a chuckle.
"That was a plenty adequate answer." Chiharu retorted, following after him. He seemed to be really stuck on this whole intimacy thing, but that was his problem. She had already decided to not let any of that bother her anymore, even if it did. As they walked the park entrance came closer and closer, and the air grew louder with the sounds of all the people already there and having fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
"That was a plenty adequate answer." Chiharu retorted, following after him. He seemed to be really stuck on this whole intimacy thing, but that was his problem. She had already decided to not let any of that bother her anymore, even if it did. As they walked the park entrance came closer and closer, and the air grew louder with the sounds of all the people already there and having fun.
Jojo brooded as he kept walking wondering why it was so hard to get a reaction out of her now, before they got to the restaurant he could do it by accident, thinking on it, what caused it? what had he done? Jojo shook his head as they got to the entrance of the park and he stopped while making a 'tsk' sound before looking back at Chiharu and narrowing his eye and thinking again. 'I was in her face, thats it!' he thought as he slightly smirked.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo brooded as he kept walking wondering why it was so hard to get a reaction out of her now, before they got to the restaurant he could do it by accident, thinking on it, what caused it? what had he done? Jojo shook his head as they got to the entrance of the park and he stopped while making a 'tsk' sound before looking back at Chiharu and narrowing his eye and thinking again. 'I was in her face, thats it!' he thought as he slightly smirked.
Chiharu pulled out her wallet, walking towards the booth to pay for tickets to get in. She turned her head back toward Jojo as she did so. From the distance between them she couldn't see him brooding or his smirk, all she knew was that he had suddenly stopped for what seemed like no reason. She waved her hand, pointing toward the ticket booth. "You coming or what?" She called, almost teasingly, before turning back around and continuing to walk toward the entrance booth.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*You could soon hear a cough that sounded like Fuyumi's and a figure who looked liked her crawl out from the car, weakly getting up before it fell over*

[/QUOTE]
...♠︎Nanami blinked a few times to get her vision clear, since it was blurry from her crying. She stared at the figure in surprise before slowly getting to her feet and walking over to her, soon breaking out into a sprint and stumbling a few times as she ran over to Fuyumi. Once beside her, she dropped to her knees almost instantly and tried to pick her up as she spoke in a frantic tone♠︎...

"Are you alright?! Does it hurt anywhere?! What am I saying, of course it does! You were just in an accident! I should be taking you to the hospital right now!"

Lumina said:
Chiharu pulled out her wallet, walking towards the booth to pay for tickets to get in. She turned her head back toward Jojo as she did so. From the distance between them she couldn't see him brooding or his smirk, all she knew was that he had suddenly stopped for what seemed like no reason. She waved her hand, pointing toward the ticket booth. "You coming or what?" She called, almost teasingly, before turning back around and continuing to walk toward the entrance booth.
Jojo smiled before following her to the ticket booth ready with a plan in his head as he looked down at her "the face huh?" he asked himself out loud as he ended up next to her refining his plan with each second.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♠︎Nanami blinked a few times to get her vision clear, since it was blurry from her crying. She stared at the figure in surprise before slowly getting to her feet and walking over to her, soon breaking out into a sprint and stumbling a few times as she ran over to Fuyumi. Once beside her, she dropped to her knees almost instantly and tried to pick her up as she spoke in a frantic tone♠︎...
"Are you alright?! Does it hurt anywhere?! What am I saying, of course it does! You were just in an accident! I should be taking you to the hospital right now!"
*Fuyumi just winced a little in pain being burned on the arm and her leg. Some on her back*

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled before following her to the ticket booth ready with a plan in his head as he looked down at her "the face huh?" he asked himself out loud as he ended up next to her refining his plan with each second.
Chiharu had already bought her ticket, and was going to wait to go through until Jojo came along behind. She thought she heard him say something, so she turned, looking up at him. "What? Did you say something?" She wasn't sure what she heard, so she wanted to make sure.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled lightly as he watched her before waiting in the line to get his food. Once he got it, he made his way over to Levi and stood beside her. "In the mood for pizza, I see." Alastair said with a chuckle.
Levi grabbed her pizza and nods. "I love this place" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Len held onto Ayen's hand and kept up with his pace.
Rin layed her head on his shoulder and looked around as they walked

Lumina said:
Chiharu had already bought her ticket, and was going to wait to go through until Jojo came along behind. She thought she heard him say something, so she turned, looking up at him. "What? Did you say something?" She wasn't sure what she heard, so she wanted to make sure.
Jojo walked past her then bought his ticket before turning to her "Did i say something?" he asked before jeering as he looked at her "Plus, if it was that important i would of said it loudly enough for you to hear wouldn't i?" he asked before turning and walking into the park.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo walked past her then bought his ticket before turning to her "Did i say something?" he asked before jeering as he looked at her "Plus, if it was that important i would of said it loudly enough for you to hear wouldn't i?" he asked before turning and walking into the park.
Chiharu blinked, turning and watching him walk into the park before shrugging, following behind him. She ran ahead a bit, twirling around to get a better view of everything around her. "Wow, I haven't been to a park like this in years! It's definitely like what I remember, though this is a completely different park... this is awesome!" She looked between game booths and ride entrances, excited to try everything.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled "Acting just like mommy are we?" he asked in a caring voice as he walked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "N-nothing really, i-i was j-just thinking of y-you in a w-wedding d-dress." he said softly as his face reddened a bit more as he took a drink of his milkshake.
Dakota looked at him and blushed "O-oh?, Is that so?" she said before smiling a little, her cheeks still a bit pink.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled lightly at Akira as he stopped her from falling over and proceeded to kiss his cheek before speaking❦...

"Yeah, my legs are still a little shaky but I should be fine. I'll eat actual food, after I figure out what to make anyways."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed a kiss onto Asuka's cheek♅...

“ Okay, that sounds like a good plan~ Remember, you can have whatever you want~ ”

--------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Kenji like he was crazy, nearly losing focus on the fireball. Did he mean, like, fit around her hand like a glove? Or stay in fireball shape until her whole hand was surrounded? She guessed it was the second one, considering he mentioned to keep it colder than normal. Swallowing out of not wanting to mess up, she began to expand the fireball to go around her hand, really trying to keep it colder so as not to burn herself. She braced for the burns to happen, but before she knew it the fireball had expanded itself around her hand and she didn't even realize. She was actually doing it! She grinned up at Kenji, super excited and super happy.
"I'm doing it!"

Parts of her hand were feeling random bits of heat from her lessened focus from exclaiming how happy she was.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he studied the flame within Lumina's handΨ...

“ I'm doing a very basic concept of power control~ Try not to lose focus~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and blushed "O-oh?, Is that so?" she said before smiling a little, her cheeks still a bit pink.
*Crystal gives Kenai and his sister a happy cuddle she seemed to be so happy with her new friend and her new mate* "L: this good have nice mate and nice deer friend yes yes yes."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal gives Kenai and his sister a happy cuddle she seemed to be so happy with her new friend and her new mate* "L: this good have nice mate and nice deer friend yes yes yes."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed lightly cuddled her back "Yes, its good having you around" he said happily.

Rini looked at them both and smiled, she had never seen her brother happy for this long before, it pleased her that he seemed to be very happy with all this.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed a kiss onto Asuka's cheek♅...
“ Okay, that sounds like a good plan~ Remember, you can have whatever you want~ ”

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he studied the flame within Lumina's handΨ...

[/QUOTE]
"A-ah, right."

Hearing his words for her to keep focus and from feeling the heat on her hands snapped Lumina's focus back to keeping the flame cold, helping soothe some of the burns that were threatening to form on her hands. Plus, like Kenji said, he needed to gauge her power and he couldn't do that if she couldn't keep it steady. Focusing all of her energy on keeping the flame steady and consistent, she stood, holding her hand out, still surprised at how tiring it was just to keep the flame from not moving and or hurting herself.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled before snuggling in to make herself comfortable as she let out a quiet yawn, soon drifting off to sleep.
((Time skip I assume))

Dakota blinked a few times before blushing a lightly at his words "...Yeah, I think heels would be a bad idea for me, I'd be a disaster" she said as she twiddled her thumbs and laughed softly.
((Yup! Who do you want to start? Me or you?))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's eyes lit up at the thought of what she could poof up and spoke in a happy tone❦...

"Like cake? Does that count? You did say whatever I wanted~"

-------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi just winced a little in pain being burned on the arm and her leg. Some on her back*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami notices her wince, so she gently picked Fuyumi up and struggled a little to move them over to the curb. She soon muttered to herself as she set her down on the curb before positioning her hands over Fuyumi's wounds❦...

"I can heal... if I remember how to do this correctly..."

...✦A faint yellow glow beamed down on her wounds as it slowly began to heal, though the glow did flicker a few times as it threatened to give out✦...

--------

Mayyflower said:
Levi grabbed her pizza and nods. "I love this place" she says happily

"I suppose it has really good pizza if you love it so much. I prefer homemade pizza~" Alastair stated before opening his food and using the chopsticks to take a bite out of the food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back