• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto then began on his way home.

Nexus nodded. "A little yes... Except they were after the chip itself. They wanted to see how it works." He explained.
Sakura peeked out the window, watching him leave.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and stepped back, soon replyingΨ...
“ Yeah.. ”

...ΨKenji slowly released the hug as he looked at Lumina, soon replying to her as he slowly stood upΨ...

“ Okay, let's continue. First you'll need to hold out your palm~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina had calmed down a bit from the hug, and was in a better state of mind when Kenji stepped back from her. Now to restart training, and really start from the beginning basics.

"Alright."

She held out her arm, palm facing open and upward like he wanted.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he looked towards the movie♅...
“ That's good~ ”

--------------------------

...♆Kuroh sat on the couch flicking through television channels♆...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka remained quiet throughout the rest of the movie, occasionally laughing at a few parts and mostly munch on the popcorn that was sitting in her lap. Once the movie was over, she stretched out both of her legs and stood up, stumbling a little as she tripped over something by her foot. Asuka then spoke as she tapped her chin in thought❦...

"I should actually eat something for breakfast instead of popcorn... Maybe an omelette or something..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka remained quiet throughout the rest of the movie, occasionally laughing at a few parts and mostly munch on the popcorn that was sitting in her lap. Once the movie was over, she stretched out both of her legs and stood up, stumbling a little as she tripped over something by her foot. Asuka then spoke as she tapped her chin in thought❦...
"I should actually eat something for breakfast instead of popcorn... Maybe an omelette or something..."
...♅Akira replied as he quickly standing up and preventing Asuka from falling over completely by placing one of his hands on her hip, and the other on one of her hands♅...

“ Looks like your legs are working again~ Yeah, actual food will do wonders as opposed to popcorn~ ”

---------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina had calmed down a bit from the hug, and was in a better state of mind when Kenji stepped back from her. Now to restart training, and really start from the beginning basics.
"Alright."

She held out her arm, palm facing open and upward like he wanted.
...ΨKenji watched before he raised his arm slightly so that it was eye level. He spokeΨ...

“ Okay, I want you to imagine your power gathering in your hand. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he quickly standing up and preventing Asuka from falling over completely by placing one of his hands on her hip, and the other on one of her hands♅...
“ Looks like your legs are working again~ Yeah, actual food will do wonders as opposed to popcorn~ ”

...ΨKenji watched before he raised his arm slightly so that it was eye level. He spokeΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, doing as he asked. She imagined her power gathering in her hand, specifically in the palm of her hand. A small spark of fire grew there, floating in the air above the skin, growing steadily until it was about softball sized. She smiled, the fire never having gotten that big before, and she lost a bit of focus. like every other time, the fire began to grow too hot for her to hold, starting to burn her hand. Out of reflex of not wanting to be hurt she threw the fireball off to the side, shaking her hand to relieve the burning sensation. She looked over at Kenji apologetically.

"That's all I've ever been able to do."

She sounded a bit sad but it was the truth.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto noticed her peeking out the window and waved at her with a smile before continuing to leave.
Sakura's face reddened as she waved quickly and backed away from the window, completely embarrassed as she went into her room and layed down.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura's face reddened as she waved quickly and backed away from the window, completely embarrassed as she went into her room and layed down.
(( xD All the ladies have it bad for Ikuto and I can't help it! I feel so badddd xD ))

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, doing as he asked. She imagined her power gathering in her hand, specifically in the palm of her hand. A small spark of fire grew there, floating in the air above the skin, growing steadily until it was about softball sized. She smiled, the fire never having gotten that big before, and she lost a bit of focus. like every other time, the fire began to grow too hot for her to hold, starting to burn her hand. Out of reflex of not wanting to be hurt she threw the fireball off to the side, shaking her hand to relieve the burning sensation. She looked over at Kenji apologetically.
"That's all I've ever been able to do."

She sounded a bit sad but it was the truth.
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before coming up with a planΨ...

“ Try it again, but this time imagine it being colder. Also, remain focused, I have a plan.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before coming up with a planΨ...
“ Try it again, but this time imagine it being colder. Also, remain focused, I have a plan.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, but nodded, holding out her hand. Colder, huh? She refocused her energy into her palm, the fireball returning, but she stayed focused, completely trying to keep it colder like he said. So far, it seemed to be working, so her mind began to wander a bit as to what his plan might be. She felt the heat start to singe her palm and she gritted her teeth, refocusing on keeping it cold, making the heat on her hand go away. She really needed to focus.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, but nodded, holding out her hand. Colder, huh? She refocused her energy into her palm, the fireball returning, but she stayed focused, completely trying to keep it colder like he said. So far, it seemed to be working, so her mind began to wander a bit as to what his plan might be. She felt the heat start to singe her palm and she gritted her teeth, refocusing on keeping it cold, making the heat on her hand go away. She really needed to focus.
...ΨKenji watched as Lumina formed another fire ballΨ...

“ Okay, now imagine it getting smaller, until it's a tiny ball. ”

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked down with a sad look. "I'm afraid not... Our body structures are now adapted to run on D-Energy, and without it, we die." He said.
Ilaani frowned lightly "Oh I see, well let's just hope they won't bother you again for a while" she said quietly before yawning.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I'll have a bacon cheeseburger and waffle fries, and umm a milkshake for each of us." he said with a nod as the wait wrote down their orders then smiled "Okay, that will be about five minutes of the burgers and i'll get you your milkshakes in a moment." he said politely as he walked off.

Ayen nodded "She said she wanted to take a nap, so i'll make sure we're back by the time she wakes up." he said kindly as he smiled down at her.
"Thank you" she said to the waiter as he left to get their order. Dakota then looked at Roland and smiled lightly "This place is nice" she said with a nod "Its kind of funny, I prefer places like this to fancy restaurants" she said with a chuckle.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji watched as Lumina formed another fire ballΨ...
“ Okay, now imagine it getting smaller, until it's a tiny ball. ”

[/QUOTE]
Looking down at the fireball, Lumina nodded, trying to do as he said. Shed never tried to decrease the size of her fireballs before. He said he had a plan though, so she knew she was going to trust it. Focusing in on trying to make it smaller, the fireball started to decrease in size. The size did fluctuate a bit, sometimes threatening to increase back to the softball size, but eventually she got it down to where she thought he wanted it, not realizing how tiring it wad to focus so hard.

"Like that?"

LunaCrosby said:
( xD hes been stolen from them, Sakura will claw some chicks.)
(( xD I can't help it! Ikuto is a girl magnet XDDDDD))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani frowned lightly "Oh I see, well let's just hope they won't bother you again for a while" she said quietly before yawning.
"Thank you" she said to the waiter as he left to get their order. Dakota then looked at Roland and smiled lightly "This place is nice" she said with a nod "Its kind of funny, I prefer places like this to fancy restaurants" she said with a chuckle.
Nexus smiled softly at her warmth and cuddled her close. "I love you Ilaani~" He said sweetly with a blush.

Lumina said:
Chiharu stopped as well, turning toward him. "What's that supposed to mean? Besides, you said it yourself, I'm clumsy, so if I don't look forward where I'm going I'll most likely trip." There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice, but she didn't drop her gaze as she finished her sentence.
Jojo sighed and shook his head "Well, I'm sure you won't give a antiquate answer so I'll stop pestering you for now." he said as he walked a bit faster after looking away form her.

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled at her and nodded "Yeah, it is, more family friendly as well." he said happily "Were fancy ones you have to dress up and keep all your manners intact, where here you can be a goof ball." he said with a chuckle.

Lumina said:
Looking down at the fireball, Lumina nodded, trying to do as he said. Shed never tried to decrease the size of her fireballs before. He said he had a plan though, so she knew she was going to trust it. Focusing in on trying to make it smaller, the fireball started to decrease in size. The size did fluctuate a bit, sometimes threatening to increase back to the softball size, but eventually she got it down to where she thought he wanted it, not realizing how tiring it wad to focus so hard.
"Like that?"
...ΨKenji nodded and replied as he smiledΨ...

“ Yes. Okay, now here's the hard part. Increase the size of the fireball to fit your hand. Make sure it remains colder than usual.”

TheDragoon said:
(( xD I can't help it! Ikuto is a girl magnet XDDDDD))

Nexus smiled softly at her warmth and cuddled her close. "I love you Ilaani~" He said sweetly with a blush.
Ilaani smiled as she hugged into him "I love you too Nexus" she said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and shook his head "Well, I'm sure you won't give a antiquate answer so I'll stop pestering you for now." he said as he walked a bit faster after looking away form her.

Roland smiled at her and nodded "Yeah, it is, more family friendly as well." he said happily "Were fancy ones you have to dress up and keep all your manners intact, where here you can be a goof ball." he said with a chuckle.
Dakota giggled lightly and nodded "Yeah, I'd rather be somewhere like this, I'm not built for fancy places, I'm too clumsy"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled as she hugged into him "I love you too Nexus" she said softly.
Dakota giggled lightly and nodded "Yeah, I'd rather be somewhere like this, I'm not built for fancy places, I'm too clumsy"
Nexus kissed her head and closed his eyes to take a nap.

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled "But you have the beauty for it." he said sweetly as he looked over at her "And i wouldn't say you're too clumsy, but to the point where we couldn't give you heels for a wedding." he said calmly till he thought of what he said and turned a little red as he looked slightly away from her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he quickly stood up and prevented Asuka from falling over completely by placing one of his hands on her hip, and the other on one of her hands♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled lightly at Akira as he stopped her from falling over and proceeded to kiss his cheek before speaking❦...

"Yeah, my legs are still a little shaky but I should be fine. I'll eat actual food, after I figure out what to make anyways."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi started to drive to the buffet*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami silently road in the car, watching as building and street posts passed by.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and kissed him back before going to th pizza place.
Alastair chuckled lightly as he watched her before waiting in the line to get his food. Once he got it, he made his way over to Levi and stood beside her. "In the mood for pizza, I see." Alastair said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled lightly at Akira as he stopped her from falling over and proceeded to kiss his cheek before speaking❦...
"Yeah, my legs are still a little shaky but I should be fine. I'll eat actual food, after I figure out what to make anyways."

Nanami silently road in the car, watching as building and street posts passed by.
*Fuyumi kept driving until she saw a car coming towards them fast in front of them. She tried to go to the other lane and dodge it but it was full. She pushed Nanami out of the car so Nanami would at least not be in the car when the car would get crashed. Fuyumi didn't have enough time and ended up staying in the car as the other car crashed into her car. Nanami was now at the curb of the side walk as Fuyumi's car soon exploded*

TheDragoon said:
Nexus kissed her head and closed his eyes to take a nap.
Ilaani smiled before snuggling in to make herself comfortable as she let out a quiet yawn, soon drifting off to sleep.

((Time skip I assume))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "But you have the beauty for it." he said sweetly as he looked over at her "And i wouldn't say you're too clumsy, but to the point where we couldn't give you heels for a wedding." he said calmly till he thought of what he said and turned a little red as he looked slightly away from her.
Dakota blinked a few times before blushing a lightly at his words "...Yeah, I think heels would be a bad idea for me, I'd be a disaster" she said as she twiddled her thumbs and laughed softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back