• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka just stuck her tongue out at him and replied before turning her attention to the movie❦...
"I can't help it! I'm to much of a wuss and to nice to hurt people unless it's for defense means. I can't even picture myself being destructive unless I was taken over by some weird evil thing."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Yeah, but I love you the way you are~ ”

---------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded before she went down to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh followed silently♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------------

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi was making pancakes as she was wearing an apron*

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head and pointed to his back. "Piggy back ride?" She asks
Ayen chuckled then nodded "Sure." he said as he knelt down and pull his free arm at his back "get on." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed lightly and gave him a soft smile, speaking briefly before eating more popcorn as she watched the movie again❦...

"Well thank you~ I wouldn't want to change who I am."

tumblr_n6tlx0bpYZ1s3dw0xo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty. lets go~''
*She said before she got in the car and started it*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami hopped into the front seat of the car and buckled herself in.

Mayyflower said:
Rin jumped on his back and held on
Ayen smiled and stood up and looked down at Len "Lets go." he said before walking out the door

Len nodded "yeah." he said happily as he followed.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka blushed lightly and gave him a soft smile, speaking briefly before eating more popcorn as she watched the movie again?...

Nanami hopped into the front seat of the car and buckled herself in.
*Fuyumi started to drive to the buffet*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed lightly and gave him a soft smile, speaking briefly before eating more popcorn as she watched the movie again❦...

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he looked towards the movie♅...

“ That's good~ ”

--------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was making pancakes as she was wearing an apron*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh sat on the couch flicking through television channels♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he looked towards the movie♅...
“ That's good~ ”

--------------------------

...♆Kuroh sat on the couch flicking through television channels♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon came back with a plate of pancakes with a fork and knife and gave it to Kuroh and smiled at him before she asked holding a bottle of syrup with the other hand*

''want syrup with that?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi soon came back with a plate of pancakes with a fork and knife and gave it to Kuroh and smiled at him before she asked holding a bottle of syrup with the other hand*
''want syrup with that?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and smiled, soon replying♆...

“ Nah, I find syrup too sweet~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and smiled, soon replying♆...
“ Nah, I find syrup too sweet~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''okay''

*She replied before placing the plate on the table in front of him before she went back to the kitchen to get her plate and sat next to Kuroh eating her pancakes*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay''
*She replied before placing the plate on the table in front of him before she went back to the kitchen to get her plate and sat next to Kuroh eating her pancakes*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and took the pancakes, soon beginning to eat them. He spoke♆...

“ Thanks~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and took the pancakes, soon beginning to eat them. He spoke♆...
“ Thanks~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''your welcome~''

*She said before she took another bite*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and stood up and looked down at Len "Lets go." he said before walking out the door
Len nodded "yeah." he said happily as he followed.
Rin holds and smiles. "This will be great" she says happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji watched as he then then watched Lumina get sent soaring backwards. He quickly flew towards her, soon picking her up in his arms and shouting at herΨ...
“ What the hell are you doing?! You could've killed yourself! Don't let your power build up like that, ever! ”

--------------------

...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Sure~ Lead the way~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina flinched back, not expecting him to yell at her. She looked at him, trying to not get too upset, but his yelling was more than she was used to from people, especially from him.

"I-I'm sorry, I j-just didn't know how e-else to do it... i-I'm really s-sorry...!"

Her voice came out a little shaky, but she really was sorry.

Lumina said:
Lumina flinched back, not expecting him to yell at her. She looked at him, trying to not get too upset, but his yelling was more than she was used to from people, especially from him.
"I-I'm sorry, I j-just didn't know how e-else to do it... i-I'm really s-sorry...!"

Her voice came out a little shaky, but she really was sorry.
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina's voice and replied in an apologetic tone as he pulled her into a hugΨ...

“ I-I'm sorry. I just got worked up when you were thrown back. It somehow made me panic, and I had an uncontrollable urge to go to you. Really, I'm sorry.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina's voice and replied in an apologetic tone as he pulled her into a hugΨ...
“ I-I'm sorry. I just got worked up when you were thrown back. It somehow made me panic, and I had an uncontrollable urge to go to you. Really, I'm sorry.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina stayed still a moment as he hugged her, but soon closed her eyes, leaning her forehead into his shoulder in the hug.

"I-It's okay... I just didn't know how to do what you said to do, s-so I kinda guessed, and it was wrong."

She moved her head, looking at him now, starting to calm down from being hugged.

"B-but now I know what not to do, right?"

Lumina said:
Lumina stayed still a moment as he hugged her, but soon closed her eyes, leaning her forehead into his shoulder in the hug.
"I-It's okay... I just didn't know how to do what you said to do, s-so I kinda guessed, and it was wrong."

She moved her head, looking at him now, starting to calm down from being hugged.

"B-but now I know what not to do, right?"
...ΨKenji tightened the hug and he replied, a sad tone filling his voiceΨ...

“ I'm sorry for shouting at you, Lumi-chan.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji tightened the hug and he replied, a sad tone filling his voiceΨ...

“ I'm sorry for shouting at you, Lumi-chan.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina found herself compelled to hug him back, wrapping her arms around his back and leaning into his shoulder again. She could tell by the tone of his voice just how sorry he was, but it's not like she was even mad at him.

"I-It's okay, really. You were just worried, that's all."

Mustering up all her courage she turned her head, kissing his cheek, and immediately turned her head back and buried her face in his shoulder to hide her blush at what she just did. But, it was to try and show him that it really was okay.

Lumina said:
Lumina found herself compelled to hug him back, wrapping her arms around his back and leaning into his shoulder again. She could tell by the tone of his voice just how sorry he was, but it's not like she was even mad at him.
"I-It's okay, really. You were just worried, that's all."

Mustering up all her courage she turned her head, kissing his cheek, and immediately turned her head back and buried her face in his shoulder to hide her blush at what she just did. But, it was to try and show him that it really was okay.
...ΨKenji blushed lightly as Lumina kissed his cheek, prompting him to place his forehead into her shoulder. He spokeΨ...

“ I just don't want to see you hurt, I get the feeling I couldn't bear it. It's weird, I know.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji blushed lightly as Lumina kissed his cheek, prompting him to place his forehead into her shoulder. He spokeΨ...
“ I just don't want to see you hurt, I get the feeling I couldn't bear it. It's weird, I know.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked at his words, trying not blush any harder than she already was. This kid was too sweet for his own good.

"Y-yeah... but I guess that might happen if you're gonna train me... l-like you saw I have no idea what I'm doing..."

Her voice trailed off, almost dejectedly.

"...s-so I might get hurt trying to figure it out. My own fire burns me, so I'm expecting that..."

She thought back to when she met Autumn, and how there were more burn scars on her hands than she would have liked. She knew that if she was going to take the training seriously, she couldn't be babied. As much as it terrified her to think of it that way, she knew it'd be the only way to do it.

Lumina said:
Chiharu stopped as well, turning toward him. "What's that supposed to mean? Besides, you said it yourself, I'm clumsy, so if I don't look forward where I'm going I'll most likely trip." There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice, but she didn't drop her gaze as she finished her sentence.
@SoulofTobi

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked at his words, trying not blush any harder than she already was. This kid was too sweet for his own good.
"Y-yeah... but I guess that might happen if you're gonna train me... l-like you saw I have no idea what I'm doing..."

Her voice trailed off, almost dejectedly.

"...s-so I might get hurt trying to figure it out. My own fire burns me, so I'm expecting that..."

She thought back to when she met Autumn, and how there were more burn scars on her hands than she would have liked. She knew that if she was going to take the training seriously, she couldn't be babied. As much as it terrified her to think of it that way, she knew it'd be the only way to do it.
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and stepped back, soon replyingΨ...

“ Yeah.. ”

...ΨKenji slowly released the hug as he looked at Lumina, soon replying to her as he slowly stood upΨ...

“ Okay, let's continue. First you'll need to hold out your palm~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back