• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura blushed "g-goodnight" she said as she went inside, shutting the door and leaning on it.

"Marcus... Arielle said that whatever happened to Akito happened to sam... theres no doubt that Marcus killed Akito, causing sam's death.
Ikuto then began on his way home.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Oh, I see...was it for a similar reason?"
"Well that does sound nice" she said with a small smile and a nod "I've never heard of waffle fries though, they taste the same as normal ones right?" She asked curiously.
Nexus nodded. "A little yes... Except they were after the chip itself. They wanted to see how it works." He explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka thought for a while longer before she brought a fist down to her palm as she spoke, a happy tone filling her voice❦...
"I got it! Napoleon Dynamite! I've heard that's pretty good~"

Alastair nodded over towards the food court, "Let's go eat there then. It'll be quick~" He said as he began to walk over towards it.

Nanami nodded, "I'm okay with going half and half. Where should we eat? I don't exactly know what I want to be honest." She said with a slight frown.
Levi nods. "Okay" she says following him

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Well, in the mean time, i think i'll entertain the kids." he said as he pulled on a shirt before walking over and pecking her forehead.
Amaya nods and layed her head down. "Night" she says

Jennete said:
((okay just reply to me, back on))
She opens a portal and reaches for something in it. Slowly a bed with a little girl with red hair was pulled out. On her chest rested a small green gem that Ataga took and replaced into her clothing. "I don't know her name..." She said.

(Reposted it for simplicity's sake)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he smiled, soon looking towards the television♅...
“ Celia? Ah, okay~ ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he placed the specified amount of money onto the table, on top of the checkΨ...

“ Trust me, you'll do fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka crossed her legs and made a bowl of popcorn appear within the center, which she reached in and grabbed a few before eating them. She soon replied as she gave him a side glance before looking back at the tv and shuddering a little❦...

"She recommends all sorts of movie to me... most of them I can't stomach to watch because of the... content~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi soon started to get dressed*

''hmmm...i think i know a place where we could eat''

*Fuyumi said thinking of an italian food place, sea food place, and a dim sum place*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded, "Wherever you want to eat is fine! I can eat just about anything right now~" She said with a giggle.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Okay" she says following him

Alastair walked with Levi towards the food court, glancing around at all the different food places. "I was thinking of going for Chinese food, what are you getting?" He asked curiously as he looked back at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka crossed her legs and made a bowl of popcorn appear within the center, which she reached in and grabbed a few before eating them. She soon replied as she gave him a side glance before looking back at the tv and shuddering a little❦...
"She recommends all sorts of movie to me... most of them I can't stomach to watch because of the... content~"

Nanami nodded, "Wherever you want to eat is fine! I can eat just about anything right now~" She said with a giggle.

Alastair walked with Levi towards the food court, glancing around at all the different food places. "I was thinking of going for Chinese food, what are you getting?" He asked curiously as he looked back at her.
Levi smiled. "I don't know yet" she says looking at Alastair

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked at Asuka, then the television♅...

“ I know how you feel. Kuroh showed me something called ‘Two girls one cup’. I'm not gonna lie, I was seriously debating on killing every Human, until Kenji talked me down. It was outright disgusting to watch. ”

------------

Lumina said:
"R-right... sure I will..."
Lumina moved a bit away from him, shrugging off her jacket. Her wings had been feeling a bit stiff and it was probably easier to move around with them not folded against her back. She extended them out, nearly wincing at how stiff they really were. As of late she hadn't really exposed them all that much, so they weren't used to being anywhere but closed on her back. Either way she stretched them out, looking at Kenji, waiting for him to start.
...ΨKenji watched Lumina stretch her wings and spoke, leaning closer and staring at themΨ...

“ I like your wings~ They're beautiful~ ”

---------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi soon started to get dressed*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh got dressed and soon stretched, shaking off the water from his hair♆...

Nonalaka said:
"Well that does sound nice" she said with a small smile and a nod "I've never heard of waffle fries though, they taste the same as normal ones right?" She asked curiously.
Roland shrugged his shoulders "Sort of, the usually add seasoning to them, their sort of like two rows of miniature Fries fried together it a waffle like shape." he said rubbing his stomach before a waiter walked over "What can i get for ya?" he asked holding a note pad

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled slightly "Technically morning." he said softly before walking out of the room and going down to the living room "Rin, Len!" he called out.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "Sort of, the usually add seasoning to them, their sort of like two rows of miniature Fries fried together it a waffle like shape." he said rubbing his stomach before a waiter walked over "What can i get for ya?" he asked holding a note pad

Ayen smiled slightly "Technically morning." he said softly before walking out of the room and going down to the living room "Rin, Len!" he called out.
Rin sat up "Yea?" She called back

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked at Asuka, then the television♅...
“ I know how you feel. Kuroh showed me something called ‘Two girls one cup’. I'm not gonna lie, I was seriously debating on killing every Human, until Kenji talked me down. It was outright disgusting to watch. ”

------------

...ΨKenji watched Lumina stretch her wings and spoke, leaning closer and staring at themΨ...

---------------------

...♆Kuroh got dressed and soon stretched, shaking off the water from his hair♆...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed a little nervously when Akira stated that he had been debating on killing every human and had a more worried look on her face as she spoke, though it was mainly because she was worried about the human race. Not because of Akira, just the odd things she's seen and heard that humans do and wondering what exactly their future would look like❦...

"Well I'm glad Kenji stopped you. Human are quite weird... Celia made me watch the thing and I don't understand why or if people like something like that. I suppose people have rather odd fetishes."

tumblr_n3qjzmTtI51sv5moho1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled. "I don't know yet" she says looking at Alastair
Alastair chuckled, "Well alright then." He smiled back at her before leaning down and giving her a gentle kiss, soon leaving to go get his desired food.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat up "Yea?" She called back
Len yawned "Yes Dad?" he called out

Ayen looked up the stairs "What to go to the amusement park?" he called out again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------

---------------------

[/QUOTE]
Lumina had been a bit lost in thought, so Kenji's compliment seemed to come out of nowhere. A furious blush found her face and she almost retracted them out of embarrassment, but instead simply dropped her gaze to the ground, playing with the hem of her shirt.

"A-ah, well... t-thanks..."

Her wings were something she was very self conscious of. She loved them, of course, but always got nervous showing them to people, and most often she wouldn't even show them at all. To hear Kenji of all people compliment them meant more to her than she'd admit aloud.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed a little nervously when Akira stated that he had been debating on killing every human and had a more worried look on her face as she spoke, though it was mainly because she was worried about the human race. Not because of Akira, just the odd things she's seen and heard that humans do and wondering what exactly their future would look like❦...
"Well I'm glad Kenji stopped you. Human are quite weird... Celia made me watch the thing and I don't understand why or if people like something like that. I suppose people have rather odd fetishes."

tumblr_n3qjzmTtI51sv5moho1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly, noticing Asuka change of demeanour. He replied to her as he smiled♅...

“ You needn't worry, it was when I was still adjusting to this world. My impression of Mankind is renewed every day. As I spend time with them and grow with them, I come to understand more. ”

---------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina had been a bit lost in thought, so Kenji's compliment seemed to come out of nowhere. A furious blush found her face and she almost retracted them out of embarrassment, but instead simply dropped her gaze to the ground, playing with the hem of her shirt.
"A-ah, well... t-thanks..."

Her wings were something she was very self conscious of. She loved them, of course, but always got nervous showing them to people, and most often she wouldn't even show them at all. To hear Kenji of all people compliment them meant more to her than she'd admit aloud.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he reached his hand out towards her wings, soon stopping his hand and looking at LuminaΨ...

“ C-can I touch them?~ ”

263zlvt_zpsvrnrlobp.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly, noticing Asuka change of demeanour. He replied to her as he smiled♅...
“ You needn't worry, it was when I was still adjusting to this world. My impression of Mankind is renewed every day. As I spend time with them and grow with them, I come to understand more. ”

...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he reached his hand out towards her wings, soon stopping his hand and looking at LuminaΨ...

“ C-can I touch them?~ ”

263zlvt_zpsvrnrlobp.png

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and smiled once more, now relaxed as she leaned on the back of the couch before eating more of the popcorn. She spoke soon after before eating more popcorn❦...

"Ah, okay~ Though I wasn't worried about you doing anything."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------------

“ C-can I touch them?~ ”

263zlvt_zpsvrnrlobp.png

[/QUOTE]
As Kenji asked that, her gaze shot up to him and her wings retracted a bit subconsciously. Nobody had ever really asked to touch them, they just- she dispelled the thought from her mind, still looking at Kenji with a blush on her face.

a991b9e2056c4db4621aa02270bdf6c9.jpg

"I-I... w-well, I mean... i-if you really want to, they're nothing special, o-or anything..."

She looked away again, shyly opening her wings back up, but this time to their full wingspan.

The wings looked strong yet slender, matching Lumina's physique. The feathers were multiple shades or oranges, reds, and yellows, making them look like they embodied fire themselves. The very tips of the end feathers were the color of freshly spewn ash. Lumina really loved the colors.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and smiled once more, now relaxed as she leaned on the back of the couch before eating more of the popcorn. She spoke soon after before eating more popcorn❦...
"Ah, okay~ Though I wasn't worried about you doing anything."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned back on the couch, soon replying to Asuka♅...

“ That's good~ It's unusually quiet nowadays~ ”

-----------------------------

Lumina said:
As Kenji asked that, her gaze shot up to him and her wings retracted a bit subconsciously. Nobody had ever really asked to touch them, they just- she dispelled the thought from her mind, still looking at Kenji with a blush on her face.
a991b9e2056c4db4621aa02270bdf6c9.jpg

"I-I... w-well, I mean... i-if you really want to, they're nothing special, o-or anything..."

She looked away again, shyly opening her wings back up, but this time to their full wingspan.

The wings looked strong yet slender, matching Lumina's physique. The feathers were multiple shades or oranges, reds, and yellows, making them look like they embodied fire themselves. The very tips of the end feathers were the color of freshly spewn ash. Lumina really loved the colors.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he looked back towards her wingsΨ...

“ Thanks~ They look so beautiful~ ”

...ΨKenji then placed his hand onto her wing, slowly brushing his hand against each individual feather. He spoke as his eyes seemed to sparkleΨ...

“ They're so soft~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned back on the couch, soon replying to Asuka♅...

...ΨKenji then placed his hand onto her wing, slowly brushing his hand against each individual feather. He spoke as his eyes seemed to sparkleΨ...

“ They're so soft~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded in agreement and spoke, laughing lightly from a scene that had appeared on the movie before continuing to talk❦...

"Yeah... It makes me wonder why it's so quiet. Not that it isn't nice or anything, but it kind just makes me want to... stir up a bit of trouble or something along the lines of that."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ They're so soft~ ”

[/QUOTE]
It was an interesting sensation, feeling Kenji's hands running over her feathers. His touch was so gentle it almost took her by surprise, but she stood still, trying not to run away from embarassment. This was the most intimate thing she had ever done, and it wasn't even that bad. Here she was letting a boy touch her wings. It was now that she knew how much she trusted Kenji, if she was willing to let him in so much to do this.

"T-t-thank you... I-I try to take good care o-of them..."

Lumina somehow managed to raise her eyes, looking on to Kenji as she watched him and his hands, her blush only darkening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back