• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea surprisingly" she says with a yawn
Ayen chuckled "And it isn't even noon yet." he said teasingly as the towel dropped off of him as he looked for something to wear.

Jennete said:
((okeeeey ))
Snow:*she enters the house and looks around, walking up the stairs she puts Miyuki into her bed and smiles a little* My sweet girl...
Ataga followed her into the house. "I have a favor to ask you..." She said, "I have someone who needs some care...I don't know how to be a good caretaker so I was wondering if you'd help me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah sure!" Nanami said happily and bounced on her feet. "I can pay too, I did bring money with me~"
"Huh... guess it was the only way to get them then. Spencer's didn't have these at all?" Alastair asked as he followed behind her.
Levi shook her head. "Nope surprisingly" she says walked out of the store. "So what brought you here?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "And it isn't even noon yet." he said teasingly as the towel dropped off of him as he looked for something to wear.
Amaya peeked over at him. "Just a nap" she says

Metaphysics said:
Ataga followed her into the house. "I have a favor to ask you..." She said, "I have someone who needs some care...I don't know how to be a good caretaker so I was wondering if you'd help me?"
Snow:*she smiles sweetly and nods* Who is it?? *she grins, her wings fluttering, thinking it is perhaps a child*

Mayyflower said:
Levi shook her head. "Nope surprisingly" she says walked out of the store. "So what brought you here?" She asks
"I was just looking for something, nothing seemed to fit my criteria~" Alastair said with a shrug as he followed closely to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I was just looking for something, nothing seemed to fit my criteria~" Alastair said with a shrug as he followed closely to her.
Levi nods and looked around. "Do you have any other places you have to go?" She asks. "This is all I came for" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya peeked over at him. "Just a nap" she says
Ayen looked over at her "that what you say now, but if i lay next to you you'll find a way to keep me there all day and complain if try to get up." he said with a smirk before pulling a pair of underwear on.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo ran for a while well thinking of her words, it's not intimate if the face isn't involved? Then how could anything be intimate? not touch with faces is someone more intimate than whole bodies touching without showing face? Jojo sighed as he saw the amusement park and slowed down to a stop "Ride ends here short stuff." he said as he knelt down.
Chiharu hopped off, landing softly, almost soundlessly. She looked in the direction that Jojo had been looking when he stopped, a smile erupting on her face. "Ah! There it is!" She turning toward Jojo for a moment, still smiling, and turned back toward the park, beginning to make her way toward it.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles sweetly and nods* Who is it?? *she grins, her wings fluttering, thinking it is perhaps a child*
She opens a portal and reaches for something in it. Slowly a bed with a little girl with red hair was pulled out. On her chest rested a small green gem that Ataga took and replaced into her clothing. "I don't know her name..." She said.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods and looked around. "Do you have any other places you have to go?" She asks. "This is all I came for" she says smiling
Alastair shook his head, "No. I can come back here later to look for what I need. In the mean time, what do you want to do since you only needed the suspenders?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu hopped off, landing softly, almost soundlessly. She looked in the direction that Jojo had been looking when he stopped, a smile erupting on her face. "Ah! There it is!" She turning toward Jojo for a moment, still smiling, and turned back toward the park, beginning to make her way toward it.
Jojo stood back up and sighed "Nah duh, i'd just make you get off without seeing the park." he said narrowing his eyes at her before clearing his throat "So, does the face need to be involved for something to be intimate?" he asked out of the blue with a curious look on his face as he followed her towards the park.

Metaphysics said:
She opens a portal and reaches for something in it. Slowly a bed with a little girl with red hair was pulled out. On her chest rested a small green gem that Ataga took and replaced into her clothing. "I don't know her name..." She said.
Snow:*she looked at the girl and smiled softly, running her hand through the childs red hair* She is beautiful...

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stood back up and sighed "Nah duh, i'd just make you get off without seeing the park." he said narrowing his eyes at her before clearing his throat "So, does the face need to be involved for something to be intimate?" he asked out of the blue with a curious look on his face as he followed her towards the park.
Chiharu kept walking without looking, her hands behind her head in a leisurely fashion. "I suppose? Seeing someone face to face makes it more personal, like you care enough to really look them in the face. Or something like that~" She shrugged, continuing forward.

Lumina said:
Chiharu kept walking without looking, her hands behind her head in a leisurely fashion. "I suppose? Seeing someone face to face makes it more personal, like you care enough to really look them in the face. Or something like that~" She shrugged, continuing forward.
Jojo nodded while rubbing his chin "And is that why you're not looking at me while you talk?" he asked curiously as he speed up to walk next to her and looked down at her thinking that he would get to the bottom of whether or not the book was right or not.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair shook his head, "No. I can come back here later to look for what I need. In the mean time, what do you want to do since you only needed the suspenders?"
Levi hummed at the thought. "Well I was gonna go grab some food" she says

((when you're waiting for a reply from someone who replied to someone else who you posted before...))

Mayyflower said:
Levi hummed at the thought. "Well I was gonna go grab some food" she says
"Food does sound nice right about now~" Alastair said with a chuckle before be looked around for a moment, trying to find a restaurant. "Where would you like to eat?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka made herself comfortable on the couch and hummed in thought, soon speaking with a puzzled look on her face❦...
"A really funny movie... but I don't know any of those."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he began looking for a funny movie. He spoke♅...

“ I dunno what movie you'd like~ ”

-------------------------------

Lumina said:
Thinking for a moment, Lumina nodded.
"Yeah, we can do that. Um... sorry in advance if it doesn't go well."

She didn't really know how it would go. From experience she'd guess it wouldn't go well at all. But maybe with his help she might be more successful.
...ΨKenji replied as he placed his hand onto Lumina's, a reassuring smile soon forming on his faceΨ...

“ Hey, failing is simply the process of learning~ ”

-------------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright..''
*She said as she covered her self with her arms*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked around, shortly before finding the towels. He picked them up and spoke as he walked over towards Himeragi♆...

“ Found them~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked over at her "that what you say now, but if i lay next to you you'll find a way to keep me there all day and complain if try to get up." he said with a smirk before pulling a pair of underwear on.
Amaya chuckled. "I can take naps alone" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Food does sound nice right about now~" Alastair said with a chuckle before be looked around for a moment, trying to find a restaurant. "Where would you like to eat?"
Levi looked around. "It doesn't matter" she says

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back