• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walked into hot topic and looked around. "Where are the suspenders...." she hums at the thought

Lexi nods. "If we get rid of him who would take care of Riley and Noah?" she asks
"One of us could, unless he manages to survive" she says.

Metaphysics said:
"Yeah no, not attacking you. Preventing a probably botched resurrection ritual...eh we'll see about that." She shrugged. "Don't mind me here, if you want to do that won't stop ya, but think, is that what your mother would want?" She asked the girl before looking at the other one. "Nice skull. Enchanted or no?"
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''are you stupid...? i believe your killing yourself...oh well......not what i really came here for honestly...if you want to waste yourself, go ahead..but....''
*She then sticks her hand into the skull's eye hole pulling out iron kunai, soon throwing it into the random fae that was watching her*

''we had a peeping Tom......continue your ritual...me and my sisters may be able to defend you if more Fae start to peep..''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki: If enough pure energy is poured into this pond my Mother will be born again from it. At the same age as when she awakened from it the first time. 16. She will be here again for me and my sister and... and I wont be alone. I just want my Mother back. She loved life, she didn't want to be murdered... she wanted to live. I know she did.

Metaphysics said:
"Yeah no, not attacking you. Preventing a probably botched resurrection ritual...eh we'll see about that." She shrugged. "Don't mind me here, if you want to do that won't stop ya, but think, is that what your mother would want?" She asked the girl before looking at the other one. "Nice skull. Enchanted or no?"
Jennete said:
Miyuki: If enough pure energy is poured into this pond my Mother will be born again from it. At the same age as when she awakened from it the first time. 16. She will be here again for me and my sister and... and I wont be alone. I just want my Mother back. She loved life, she didn't want to be murdered... she wanted to live. I know she did.
''not enchanted at all...more like my personal servant from the dead whom i enslaved. though, i treat it nicely...''

*She said before rubbing the top of the skull*

''so...Myuki...if more Fae were to come...what would you do? cower? scream? hide? be taken? im curious...''

Jennete said:
Ataga sighed and pulled out something from under her clothing. "Alright then, not stopping you but there's no need to kill yourself." She said, stepping in the pond. "Use my energy." She added. "Greater Fae Warding." She announced as a small paper from her hand disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''not enchanted at all...more like my personal servant from the dead whom i enslaved. though, i treat it nicely...''
*She said before rubbing the top of the skull*

''so...Myuki...if more Fae were to come...what would you do? cower? scream? hide? be taken? im curious...''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki: Nothing in this world or the next or any other can get me to move now, I'm close... *she whispers, falling to her knees in the glowing gold pond as it starts to form a bubble in the bottom* I...I can feel her spirit starting to form from the ponds power.

Metaphysics said:
Ataga sighed and pulled out something from under her clothing. "Alright then, not stopping you but there's no need to kill yourself." She said, stepping in the pond. "Use my energy." She added. "Greater Fae Warding." She announced as a small paper from her hand disappeared.
Miyuki:*she looked at her breathlessly* Why would you offer your power to me when you don't even know me.. or my mother??

Jennete said:
Miyuki: Nothing in this world or the next or any other can get me to move now, I'm close... *she whispers, falling to her knees in the glowing gold pond as it starts to form a bubble in the bottom* I...I can feel her spirit starting to form from the ponds power.

Miyuki:*she looked at her breathlessly* Why would you offer your power to me when you don't even know me.. or my mother??
''...alright......what are your thoughts of your mother being the Fae Queen?''

Jennete said:

"Because no kid should ever go through the pain of losing a mother. Not even once." She said before she let her power flow, luckily she had plenty to spare. "I suppose if anything goes wrong then you know who to go to next time." She told the girl before touching the pond with her fingertips. A rainbow of colors formed her aura before it started going into the pond.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen wiggled around moving each leg as a test "It's been a long time since i was in a non-humanoid form." he said before nuzzling her back.
Amaya smiled and nibbled his ear. "I like it" she says

LunaCrosby said:
(shhh they musn't know)
"I geuss the worst we should do is break some bones" she says.
Lexi nods. "Yea he took our best friend away" she sniffled

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nibbled his ear. "I like it" she says
Ayen quickly nipped at her ear as well "It's one of the smaller forms i'm willing to take on." he said playfully.

Metaphysics said:
"Because no kid should ever go through the pain of losing a mother. Not even once." She said before she let her power flow, luckily she had plenty to spare. "I suppose if anything goes wrong then you know who to go to next time." She told the girl before touching the pond with her fingertips. A rainbow of colors formed her aura before it started going into the pond.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''...alright......what are your thoughts of your mother being the Fae Queen?''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki: No. She would never rule these people who hurt her. *she whispers as she stopped talking, looking at the bottom of the pond as slowly, rising out of it was a bubble with a glowing figure inside* M..mommy... *the glowing ball of water popped and on the water appeared Snow, her hair glowing gold as her eyes opened, relfecting her pond inside her big blue eyes. Her smile was warm and soft and her wings stretched out, glistening with the strangers Rainbow aura and her daughters energy covering her body in glittering fairy dust*

Snow:*she smiles out at them as the bubble grew brighter and brighter, lots of bubbles floating up and out of her pond as she walked to them, her feet gone, her dress made of energy turning into water at the ends* Hello... who are you all if I may ask? My name is Snow.. you seem to be in my pond.

faeinwoods.jpg

Miyuki:*she takes one look at her mother smiles, purely happy... and then faints*

Metaphysics said:
QIr ignored the hand and proceeded to hug Jacob tightly. A few seconds later she pulled away with a smile. "Jacob friend?" She asked after she pulled away from him.
Jacob Jaeger His entire body stiffened instantly as he felt her arms wrap around his body, trapping him in an embrace. Though it was not visible through the eyes of an onlooker, Jacob was suffering a clear case of shock, definitely not expecting Qir to make such a bold move. Then again, he had felt like he was dealing with a child from the start. An odd child as that. But still, he did not wish to frighten her... Once again in an awkward fashion, Jacob tousled her hair ever so slightly, finally mustering the sweetest smile he could. "Jacob friend, yes." Could he call himself her friend? Was that how it worked? Straight to the point, alright.

He liked it.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walked into hot topic and looked around. "Where are the suspenders...." she hums at the thought

Lexi nods. "If we get rid of him who would take care of Riley and Noah?" she asks
Alastair walked passed Hot Topic and briefly looking into the store, immediately spotting Levi. He blinked a few times and spoke to himself, "I wonder what she's doing in there... Guess I'll go check~"

tumblr_mkr13kPnXx1r1apboo1_500.gif

Alastair walked into the store and went over to her, calling out a little. "Hey Levi!"

Jennete said:
Miyuki: No. She would never rule these people who hurt her. *she whispers as she stopped talking, looking at the bottom of the pond as slowly, rising out of it was a bubble with a glowing figure inside* M..mommy... *the glowing ball of water popped and on the water appeared Snow, her hair glowing gold as her eyes opened, relfecting her pond inside her big blue eyes. Her smile was warm and soft and her wings stretched out, glistening with the strangers Rainbow aura and her daughters energy covering her body in glittering fairy dust*
Snow:*she smiles out at them as the bubble grew brighter and brighter, lots of bubbles floating up and out of her pond as she walked to them, her feet gone, her dress made of energy turning into water at the ends* Hello... who are you all if I may ask? My name is Snow.. you seem to be in my pond.

faeinwoods.jpg

Miyuki:*she takes one look at her mother smiles, purely happy... and then faints*
''hahaha...welcome back to life Snow. let me fill you in on some details....important ones...this girl is Myuki. shes really 6 years old but she looks 16...shes your daughter, along with Assana whos also 6 in a 16 year old look, also your daughter''

Jennete said:

faeinwoods.jpg

"Ataga, don't worry, only came to make sure a couple things don't happen." She said before pulling out a book and scribbling a couple things while stepping out of the pond. "You've got a kid so I'll trust her trust in you."

Mine said:
Jacob Jaeger His entire body stiffened instantly as he felt her arms wrap around his body, trapping him in an embrace. Though it was not visible through the eyes of an onlooker, Jacob was suffering a clear case of shock, definitely not expecting Qir to make such a bold move. Then again, he had felt like he was dealing with a child from the start. An odd child as that. But still, he did not wish to frighten her... Once again in an awkward fashion, Jacob tousled her hair ever so slightly, finally mustering the sweetest smile he could. "Jacob friend, yes." Could he call himself her friend? Was that how it worked? Straight to the point, alright.
He liked it.
Qir cheered before hugging him again. "Friend!" She exclaimed as she did so. The moment was interrupted by her stomach growling in which case she blushed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha...welcome back to life Snow. let me fill you in on some details....important ones...this girl is Myuki. shes really 6 years old but she looks 16...shes your daughter, along with Assana whos also 6 in a 16 year old look, also your daughter''

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*she looks down at the girl and smiles, bending down and running her hand through her hair* Oh... she is sweet of looks. She has my wings. There is another you say? *She raises her head and smiles at the stranger before her smile falters* Why do you say the words of meaning which makes it seem that I have been dead?

Metaphysics said:
"Ataga, don't worry, only came to make sure a couple things don't happen." She said before pulling out a book and scribbling a couple things while stepping out of the pond. "You've got a kid so I'll trust her trust in you."
Qir cheered before hugging him again. "Friend!" She exclaimed as she did so. The moment was interrupted by her stomach growling in which case she blushed.
Snow:*she looks at her, tilting her head as she saw the fae around them, hungry for new blood to dance, play and eat with. She had forgotten of their torture and so she smiled at them and they smiled back, beckoning for her to dance with them* I shall go dance now with my people, you all have a lovely trip home with the girl *she nods and laughs as she spins and dances on the surface of her pond, joined by other sprites as they danced in a beautiful strange way... her beautiful them also beautiful but yet horrid at the strange time*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she looks down at the girl and smiles, bending down and running her hand through her hair* Oh... she is sweet of looks. She has my wings. There is another you say? *She raises her head and smiles at the stranger before her smile falters* Why do you say the words of meaning which makes it seem that I have been dead?
''thats because you did die. and your daughter, Myuki and...the girl over there done a ritual. a ritual to bring you back to life. though, your memory must have been...forgotten...''

*She then looked at her*

''if you say you
havent died, then why have you forgotten your own daughter?''

*She then sighed and looked out of the pond to see if there are any more incoming Fae*

''im Madoriko. a Death Dimensional......try not to be captured by Fae, it would mean more work for me''

Jennete said:

Snow:*she looks at her, tilting her head as she saw the fae around them, hungry for new blood to dance, play and eat with. She had forgotten of their torture and so she smiled at them and they smiled back, beckoning for her to dance with them* I shall go dance now with my people, you all have a lovely trip home with the girl *she nods and laughs as she spins and dances on the surface of her pond, joined by other sprites as they danced in a beautiful strange way... her beautiful them also beautiful but yet horrid at the strange time*
''and she then goes to dance with the beings who tortured her. i may as well slap some memories back into her skull later..''

Jennete said:

"One moment!" Ataga called out to her. "I just to make sure of a couple things." She approached her with a pen and clip board. "Please state you full name, age, occupation and level of memory integrity." She said, tapping the board gently.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair walked passed Hot Topic and briefly looking into the store, immediately spotting Levi. He blinked a few times a spoke to himself, "I wonder what she's doing in there... Guess I'll go check~"

tumblr_mkr13kPnXx1r1apboo1_500.gif

Alastair walked into the store and went over to her, calling out a little. "Hey Levi!"
Levi smiled and waved slightly. "Oh hey" she says before giving him a quick hug

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thats because you did die. and your daughter, Myuki and...the girl over there done a ritual. a ritual to bring you back to life. though, your memory must have been...forgotten...''
*She then looked at her*

''if you say you
havent died, then why have you forgotten your own daughter?''

*She then sighed and looked out of the pond to see if there are any more incoming Fae*

''im Madoriko. a Death Dimensional......try not to be captured by Fae, it would mean more work for me''

''and she then goes to dance with the beings who tortured her. i may as well slap some memories back into her skull later..''

[/QUOTE]
Metaphysics said:
"One moment!" Ataga called out to her. "I just to make sure of a couple things." She approached her with a pen and clip board. "Please state you full name, age, occupation and level of memory integrity." She said, tapping the board gently.
Snow: Tortured? Why would I be tortured? *she laughs a little and smiles at Ataga* I am Snow, I am as old as the water of this pond and I dance and enjoy life... Though I assume earth life would be so much more fun *she sighs giggling to herself* I have always wished to go to earth. To bad I have never been yet, but life is forever, I have all the time to enjoy every bite of fruit I take from the tree of life.

Metaphysics said:
*Madoriko laughed at her*

Jennete said:
Snow: Tortured? Why would I be tortured? *she laughs a little and smiles at Ataga* I am Snow, I am as old as the water of this pond and I dance and enjoy life... Though I assume earth life would be so much more fun *she sighs giggling to herself* I have always wished to go to earth. To bad I have never been yet, but life is forever, I have all the time to enjoy every bite of fruit I take from the tree of life.
''fine then...il slap some into you. right. now''

*She said before she ran up to her and slapped her, Snow's memories of Assana, Miyuki, Himeragi, everyone else except Roman rushing into her. And even the torture*

''do you remember now?''

*She said as she sat back onto her floating skull*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back