• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded and knelt down "It will be easier and faster." he said bluntly as he waited for her to get on and thought again about how to confirm whether or not she was telling the truth about what the book said.

Ayen joined her in the shower before grabbing the soap.

((Timeskip? again already))
Chiharu nodded, going over and getting on his back like he wanted. She wasn't used to being so close to anybody, but she also knew piggyback rides were fun. She looked down at him (or, rather, his back), waiting to go. "Is this fine? Hope I'm not too heavy for ya." She joked, grinning.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD Who do you want? Alastair? Or someone? ))
( xD Alastair)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and looked down at her "And you always complain when i ruin a moment." he said teasingly.
Amaya stood up on her hind legs her front paws on ayens leg. "good view from down here babe" she giggled

Last edited by a moderator:
Miyuki:*she stands in the middle of her mothers pond, the original pond in Fae. It had lost its clean feel since her mothers spirit was dead now.. her energy having been returned to the land in which it had been given. Tears came to her eyes as Miyuki looked up at the sky, standing in her mothers pond and called down the elements from the heavens, fire and water and air and lightening and earth all mixing inside of her as she filled the pond with power and energy* Mommy... Mommy be born again. I know it's a thousand years too early for your pond to accumulate naturally the power but I would gladly give you all of mine.. just to see you again. Mommy!! *she screams out, the fae watching the girl, licking their lips in lust, hate and curiosity for the daughter of what they had tried to force to be their seelie Queen.

459.gif

@SoulofTobi @Himeragi Seiker @Mayyflower @Lumina

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, going over and getting on his back like he wanted. She wasn't used to being so close to anybody, but she also knew piggyback rides were fun. She looked down at him (or, rather, his back), waiting to go. "Is this fine? Hope I'm not too heavy for ya." She joked, grinning.
Jojo looked back at her "Oh you got on? i wasn't sure because you're so light." he said with a chuckle as he stood back up and turned to the direction of the amusement park "So let me get this straight, getting in your face but not touching in intimate, but you being on my back and pressing your body to mine isn't?" he asked before he took off running.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stood up on her hind legs her front paws on ayens leg. "good view from down here babe" she giggled
Ayen looked down and sighed "Well, if this is the game you want to play, lets see if i can remember one of my old tricks." he said as he wrapped the towel around his waist before looking to be lost in thought.

Lumina said:
((Yeah xD we needed to age them eventually too... man I need to find an adult appearence for Lily xD ))
Lilliana stood, holding the rose and the glowstick, watching them act like worms. They were acting really silly, and she didn't really understand it, but she was glad they were having fun at least. She smiled at the two of them, slowly growing older without realizing it.

@WeirdPrincess
(( This gives me the perfect opportunity to age Aeko xD ))

Aeko continued dancing happily before she looked at them both, noticing that their was something different about them. Though she couldn't tell what exactly. Aeko suddenly jumped to her feet as she stopped doing the worm dance, her hair growing longer and growing slightly in size. "Why won't you snack Lillian? It's fun!"

@TheDragoon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down and sighed "Well, if this is the game you want to play, lets see if i can remember one of my old tricks." he said as he wrapped the towel around his waist before looking to be lost in thought.
Amaya sat back. "Woah just block my view like that" she mumbled

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat back. "Woah just block my view like that" she mumbled
Ayen snapped out of his thought with a laugh "yeah, that will do." he said as he looked down at her and smiled "you're not the only one who can do that." he said cockily as his irises became that of cats and white hair covered his body as he shrunk down into a white tiger roughly the same size of Amaya.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded as he arrived at her place. He gave her a quick kiss before pulling away and winking. "Good night..." He said softly.
Sakura blushed "g-goodnight" she said as she went inside, shutting the door and leaning on it.

Mayyflower said:
"Who?" she asks crossing her arms
(Call me on fb)
"Marcus... Arielle said that whatever happened to Akito happened to sam... theres no doubt that Marcus killed Akito, causing sam's death.

Mayyflower said:
( xD Alastair)

(( Mk! xD I'll just drop him off at the mall ))

Alastair was walking aimlessly through the mall, trying to find something to buy but failing. He let out a sigh and muttered under his breath, "None of these are good enough..."

Ataga looked up from her office and sighed. "Great, another one." She sighed before drawing a blade out of thin air. She grabbed it out of the air and sliced through empty space. "Come little fairy, we have work to do." A little green haired hairy cheered from her spot on Ataga's shoulder. She stepped through the portal she cut and reappeared beside a little girl. "Alrighty, glad to see I got that artifact right..." She mumbled.

@Jennete

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen snapped out of his thought with a laugh "yeah, that will do." he said as he looked down at her and smiled "you're not the only one who can do that." he said cockily as his irises became that of cats and white hair covered his body as he shrunk down into a white tiger roughly the same size of Amaya.
Amaya smiled. "I like you even more" she says smiling before nuzzling against him

Metaphysics said:
Ataga looked up from her office and sighed. "Great, another one." She sighed before drawing a blade out of thin air. She grabbed it out of the air and sliced through empty space. "Come little fairy, we have work to do." A little green haired hairy cheered from her spot on Ataga's shoulder. She stepped through the portal she cut and reappeared beside a little girl. "Alrighty, glad to see I got that artifact right..." She mumbled.
@Jennete
Miyuki:*she looked up, tears in her eyes as she frowned. Yes she was still a 6 year old in a 16 year old's body but she knew when to be wary of strangers. She pushed this stranger out of her mothers pond, closing her eyes as she focused on filling it with all of her power, letting herself picture her body draining into the pond* Who are you?? I am busy trying to bring my mother back to life. I do not need a stranger attacking me right now.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she stands in the middle of her mothers pond, the original pond in Fae. It had lost its clean feel since her mothers spirit was dead now.. her energy having been returned to the land in which it had been given. Tears came to her eyes as Miyuki looked up at the sky, standing in her mothers pond and called down the elements from the heavens, fire and water and air and lightening and earth all mixing inside of her as she filled the pond with power and energy* Mommy... Mommy be born again. I know it's a thousand years too early for your pond to accumulate naturally the power but I would gladly give you all of mine.. just to see you again. Mommy!! *she screams out, the fae watching the girl, licking their lips in lust, hate and curiosity for the daughter of what they had tried to force to be their seelie Queen.
459.gif

@SoulofTobi @Metaphysics

[/color]

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked back at her "Oh you got on? i wasn't sure because you're so light." he said with a chuckle as he stood back up and turned to the direction of the amusement park "So let me get this straight, getting in your face but not touching in intimate, but you being on my back and pressing your body to mine isn't?" he asked before he took off running.
Chiharu sat up a bit at his comment, not really noticing that she had pressed her body into his back. "Well, I guess because I'm not seeing your face? Plus you're only carrying me for convenience, so it's not like you're doing it for any other reason. Therefore, not intimate." She nodded, nearly falling off as he took off.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I like you even more" she says smiling before nuzzling against him
Ayen wiggled around moving each leg as a test "It's been a long time since i was in a non-humanoid form." he said before nuzzling her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Mk! xD I'll just drop him off at the mall ))
Alastair was walking aimlessly through the mall, trying to find something to buy but failing. He let out a sigh and muttered under his breath, "None of these are good enough..."
Lexi walked into hot topic and looked around. "Where are the suspenders...." she hums at the thought

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura blushed "g-goodnight" she said as she went inside, shutting the door and leaning on it.

"Marcus... Arielle said that whatever happened to Akito happened to sam... theres no doubt that Marcus killed Akito, causing sam's death.
Lexi nods. "If we get rid of him who would take care of Riley and Noah?" she asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*A deathly looking girl soon appears in front of Myuki sitting on a skull as it hovered above the water*
''hi there'' @Metaphysics

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki:*she growls at this new stranger as she focuses on pouring her power into the water, opening her eyes as she smiles slightly, the water glowing, energy returning to it again as she herself grows clearer, turning into her true form of a water elemental the more power she accesses.*

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looked up, tears in her eyes as she frowned. Yes she was still a 6 year old in a 16 year old's body but she knew when to be wary of strangers. She pushed this stranger out of her mothers pond, closing her eyes as she focused on filling it with all of her power, letting herself picture her body draining into the pond* Who are you?? I am busy trying to bring my mother back to life. I do not need a stranger attacking me right now.
"Yeah no, not attacking you. Preventing a probably botched resurrection ritual...eh we'll see about that." She shrugged. "Don't mind me here, if you want to do that won't stop ya, but think, is that what your mother would want?" She asked the girl before looking at the other one. "Nice skull. Enchanted or no?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu sat up a bit at his comment, not really noticing that she had pressed her body into his back. "Well, I guess because I'm not seeing your face? Plus you're only carrying me for convenience, so it's not like you're doing it for any other reason. Therefore, not intimate." She nodded, nearly falling off as he took off.
Jojo ran for a while well thinking of her words, it's not intimate if the face isn't involved? Then how could anything be intimate? not touch with faces is someone more intimate than whole bodies touching without showing face? Jojo sighed as he saw the amusement park and slowed down to a stop "Ride ends here short stuff." he said as he knelt down.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she growls at this new stranger as she focuses on pouring her power into the water, opening her eyes as she smiles slightly, the water glowing, energy returning to it again as she herself grows clearer, turning into her true form of a water elemental the more power she accesses.*
''are you stupid...? i believe your killing yourself...oh well......not what i really came here for honestly...if you want to waste yourself, go ahead..but....''

*She then sticks her hand into the skull's eye hole pulling out iron kunai, soon throwing it into the random fae that was watching her*

''we had a peeping Tom......continue your ritual...me and my sisters may be able to defend you if more Fae start to peep..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back