• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura looked at him curiously "all of that action stuff and you were bored?" she asks.

(what do you need her for?)
(Lexi)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stepped out as well and grabbed a towel to start dying himself of.
Amaya looked back at ayen and smiled. "Gosh you so cute" she says

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacob Jaeger Jacob was struck by confusion at first, staring at the girl wide-eyed. Soon, realization came to him, thankfully. She was one of those people. Cool, cool, he could work with that. Barely. "Uh...tree...?" He gestured as he spoke. "Fell...?" He said, patting the ground. "...Hurt?" He finished by rubbing his head with a grimaced expression. It was just common courtesy, just to assure that she did not need to go to the infirmary. I hope not, poor thing.

@Metaphysics

Mayyflower said:
(Lexi)

Amaya looked back at ayen and smiled. "Gosh you so cute" she says
Ayen stopped drying himself and slowly looked over at her "What?" he he asked tilting his head causing his still wet hair to hang to the side

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura looked at him curiously "all of that action stuff and you were bored?" she asks.

(what do you need her for?)
Ikuto nodded and smirked a bit. "It could never compare to the real thing~" He said.

LunaCrosby said:
(where is she?)
(The park)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stopped drying himself and slowly looked over at her "What?" he he asked tilting his head causing his still wet hair to hang to the side
Amaya smiled and shook her head. "Nothing" she says admiring him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and shook her head. "Nothing" she says admiring him
Ayen sighed then smiled at her as he spread out his arms and chuckled "Do you like what you see?" he asked playfully.

LunaCrosby said:
"huh?" she asks and tilts her head.
Ikuto shrugged. "I mean real dinosaurs and stuff. Those would be MUCH cooler. Movies are pieces of art, but they cannot perfect the art of life." He explained.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto shrugged. "I mean real dinosaurs and stuff. Those would be MUCH cooler. Movies are pieces of art, but they cannot perfect the art of life." He explained.
"well its not like they could find real dinosaurs, unless they happened to have some kind of magic" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Not at all," he said as he shook his head "especially if it's nice and juicy as well." he said as he smiled at her before picking up a menu "now then, what all kinds of burgers do they serve?" he asked himself.
Dakota then picked up a menu as she looked through it, humming in thought as she chose what she wanted "These all look so nice" she muttered

LunaCrosby said:
"well its not like they could find real dinosaurs, unless they happened to have some kind of magic" she says.
Ikuto nodded slightly. "Well, we better get going anyway..." He said as he got up. "I had a lot of fun today, we should do this again sometime~"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then picked up a menu as she looked through it, humming in thought as she chose what she wanted "These all look so nice" she muttered
Roland chuckled "Yeah, yeah they do." he said as he looked through the menu before setting in down and licking his lips "well, i think i'll just go for my usual." he said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura walked up to lexi in the park "hey" she says and waves.
Lexi sat there with her hands in her lap. "Is it true?" she sniffles

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then smiled at her as he spread out his arms and chuckled "Do you like what you see?" he asked playfully.
Amaya nods. "Oh hell yea" she says with a chuckle

Mine said:
Jacob Jaeger Jacob was struck by confusion at first, staring at the girl wide-eyed. Soon, realization came to him, thankfully. She was one of those people. Cool, cool, he could work with that. Barely. "Uh...tree...?" He gestured as he spoke. "Fell...?" He said, patting the ground. "...Hurt?" He finished by rubbing his head with a grimaced expression. It was just common courtesy, just to assure that she did not need to go to the infirmary. I hope not, poor thing.

@Metaphysics

Qir finally realized what he was trying to say. She smiled and shook her head to signify that she wasn't hurt. She pointed to herself and said 'Qir' before pointing her finger at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Yeah, yeah they do." he said as he looked through the menu before setting in down and licking his lips "well, i think i'll just go for my usual." he said happily.
Dakota continued to look through the menu "Your usual? I'm guessing you eat this kind of food a lot? I don't have a usual" she said with a small laugh, before setting the menu down as she had decided what she wanted.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded slightly. "Well, we better get going anyway..." He said as he got up. "I had a lot of fun today, we should do this again sometime~"
"Heh yeah, your probably just gonna tease me again though" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sat there with her hands in her lap. "Is it true?" she sniffles

Kagura heart immediately hurt as she got a sad expression and looked down "Yes"

LunaCrosby said:
Ikuto looked at her seriously for the first time, turning her head and quickly kissing her, blushing. He then slowly pulled away. "Did you think I was teasing you that time...?" He asked her, suddenly completely serious now.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto looked at her seriously for the first time, turning her head and quickly kissing her, blushing. He then slowly pulled away. "Did you think I was teasing you that time...?" He asked her, suddenly completely serious now.
"n-no.. you seem to be very serious" she says and blushes.

Metaphysics said:
Qir finally realized what he was trying to say. She smiled and shook her head to signify that she wasn't hurt. She pointed to herself and said 'Qir' before pointing her finger at him.
Jacob Jaeger Jacob could not help but let out a discreet sigh of relief as they could finally get past confused looks. He nodded at her as she said her name, proceeding to touch his chest. "Jacob." And then, offered his hand again, albeit awkwardly, shaking it ever so slightly. Nice to meet you, Qir...?

LunaCrosby said:
"n-no.. you seem to be very serious" she says and blushes.
Ikuto blushed back and gave her one more kiss before standing up. "So... You wouldn't mind going on another date with me, right?" He asked with a smile, offering his hand to help her up.

LunaCrosby said:

Kagura heart immediately hurt as she got a sad expression and looked down "Yes"
Lexi covered her face with her hands and sobbed. "Sam..." she huffed

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto blushed back and gave her one more kiss before standing up. "So... You wouldn't mind going on another date with me, right?" He asked with a smile, offering his hand to help her up.
Sakura grabbed his hand and got up "I don't mind at all" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi covered her face with her hands and sobbed. "Sam..." she huffed
"I know its hard.." she says before clenching her fist "I'm going to beat whoever did this to sam" she growled

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled "Good because i definitely like what i'm seeing." he said playfully as he looked up and down her body.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued to look through the menu "Your usual? I'm guessing you eat this kind of food a lot? I don't have a usual" she said with a small laugh, before setting the menu down as she had decided what she wanted.
Roland nodded and smiled "Yeah, a nice big bacon cheese burger with waffle fries and nacho cheese." he said happily as he looked at her "Well, i might need to show you the regular Roland diet." he said with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back