• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded and looked over at the guy Chiharu pointed at then started walking towards him "Oi! you over there! we need directions!" he shouted as he started to sprint towards him.
Chiharu stood there, watching Jojo run at the man, who was just minding his own business. She stifled a laugh as the man started backing up and trying to run away, but it was no use as he tripped over a curb, forcing him to just look up at Jojo from the ground now. It was quite entertaining, if she was to be honest.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he picked Asuka up♅...
“ Sure~ Where is it you wish to go?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka thought for a moment and tapped her chin❦...

"The living room, I wanna watch a movie."

Roman said:
Aaron laughed lightly and examined the dart in his hand. "Doesn't matter to me, you'll end up unclothed anyways~" he said teasingly. "At least that's what I can see~"
"Oh really?" Shibuya asked, raising an eyebrow at him and a slight grin on her face. "That's pretty funny~ You see some strange things."

WeirdPrincess said:

"Oh really?" Shibuya asked, raising an eyebrow at him and a slight grin on her face. "That's pretty funny~ You see some strange things."
"It's not strange if it's guessing right?" Aaron asked, taking a step closer towards her. "Besides, it'd be quite nice if you lost with me~"

Miyuki:*she slowly crept out of the mansion. She had sensed that her Fathers clones by the pond had vanished, though she did not know why. She flew faster than she had even gone before and was at the pond, looking at the glowing door. She looked around and smiled to herself a little before a tear fell down her cheek* No one can stop me now Mommy... I'm coming for you. I know that the Fae of water elements are immortal if their ponds or lakes are still intact in Fae. Dad didnt want me to go to fae but.. but I just need to find you in Fae. Even if you are your old self with out your earth memories I need to find you. *she takes a breath and goes into the portal, the door sealing shut behind her. The light slowly fading away*

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira smiled and turned around, soon carrying Asuka to the living room. He placed her onto the couch and sat next to her, soon talking♅...

“ What movie do you want to watch?~ ”

--------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled, Kenji having answered the question on her mind. She still couldn't get over how cute it was of how excited he was to have a sleepover. Popping the last bit of food in her mouth, she wiped her face, still looking at Kenji.
"So, there's still some time left today, did you wanna do something before the sleepover?"
...ΨKenji finished his food and drunk the last of his Coca Cola, soon looking over towards Lumina and replyingΨ...

“ Maybe we can get to work on controlling your powers?~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and turned around, soon carrying Asuka to the living room. He placed her onto the couch and sat next to her, soon talking♅...
“ What movie do you want to watch?~ ”

--------------------

...ΨKenji finished his food and drunk the last of his Coca Cola, soon looking over towards Lumina and replyingΨ...

“ Maybe we can get to work on controlling your powers?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Thinking for a moment, Lumina nodded.

"Yeah, we can do that. Um... sorry in advance if it doesn't go well."

She didn't really know how it would go. From experience she'd guess it wouldn't go well at all. But maybe with his help she might be more successful.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head to deepen the kiss, sliding her tongue in aswell
Ayen pressed his body to hers as he played with her tongue with his and tilted his head as well.

Roman said:
"It's not strange if it's guessing right?" Aaron asked, taking a step closer towards her. "Besides, it'd be quite nice if you lost with me~"
Shibuya shook her head and laughed, "I suppose it's not so strange after all. Though I don't see me losing any time soon, you on the other hand..." She trailed off as she noticed him taking a step closer to her.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto leaned in close to her with a light blush on his face. "Heh, brace yourself~" He told her teasingly.

Nexus walked in behind her with a smile, giving her a passionate, but quick kiss. "I missed spending time with you." He said as he pulled away with a blush.
Sakura's face reddened even more when he leaned close to her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and moved a hand to his cheek
Ayen slowly moved one of his hands up to her chest as he wrapped his other arm around her waist.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slowly moved one of his hands up to her chest as he wrapped his other arm around her waist.
Amaya opened an eye and used her eye and looked down before closing it again, purring softly

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura's face reddened even more when he leaned close to her.
Ikuto was about to kiss her, but instead kissed her nose teasingly. "Gotcha~" He said with a smirk. "I don't think I'm ready to give away my first kiss yet."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya opened an eye and used her eye and looked down before closing it again, purring softly
Ayen smiled slightly into the kiss as his hand reached it's target and lightly squeezed as he slightly lifted her using his other arm.

Lumina said:
Chiharu stood there, watching Jojo run at the man, who was just minding his own business. She stifled a laugh as the man started backing up and trying to run away, but it was no use as he tripped over a curb, forcing him to just look up at Jojo from the ground now. It was quite entertaining, if she was to be honest.
Jojo reached the man and looked down at him while narrowing his eyes "Why did you try to run away? do you have something to hide?" he asked a bit loudly as he crossed his arms and cleared his throat "But whats more than that, i want you to tell me something, it would be nice if you could without pissing yourself." he said bluntly.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled slightly into the kiss as his hand reached it's target and lightly squeezed as he slightly lifted her using his other arm.

Jojo reached the man and looked down at him while narrowing his eyes "Why did you try to run away? do you have something to hide?" he asked a bit loudly as he crossed his arms and cleared his throat "But whats more than that, i want you to tell me something, it would be nice if you could without pissing yourself." he said bluntly.
Amaya giggled a little into the kiss, wrapped both arms around his neck

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled a little into the kiss, wrapped both arms around his neck
Ayen chuckled a little as he pulled away and looked at her "I believe you know what comes next?" he whispered playfully as he hooked a finger on her underwear.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled a little as he pulled away and looked at her "I believe you know what comes next?" he whispered playfully as he hooked a finger on her underwear.
Amaya nods slowly. "Yes I do" she says with a smirk

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods slowly. "Yes I do" she says with a smirk
Ayen smiled and looked into her eyes "Good, if you didn't i'd have to be ashamed with myself." he said jokingly as he lifted her up and pressed her between himself and the wall

((Fade~))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and looked into her eyes "Good, if you didn't i'd have to be ashamed with myself." he said jokingly as he lifted her up and pressed her between himself and the wall
((Fade~))
(fade)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and made his way to the table as well before sitting down "What, have you never had a greasy homemade burger? i'll have to spoil you later." he said teasingly as he smiled at her.
She shook her head "Nope never" she said as she looked over at him "though I always assumed that if people called something like that it was like, difficult to eat?" She shrugged "I guess you learn something new everyday" she said with a giggle.

Roman said:
"I guess we're playing for similar prizes~" Aaron said, looking at her from the corner of his eye. He then turned so he was facing her. "You're getting closer though, I'm already shirtless and if I score 20 more then I'm unclothed~"

"Yeah! I would totally help you open up a store. It'd be great to have something to do with you for a past time~" Cecil said happily
Moriko smiled happily at him as the flowers around them changed colour with her mood "Id like that~"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen gently let Amaya down as he sighed in relief "Well, i guess we really could use that shower now." he said with a slight chuckle as he caught his breath.

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu giggled again, making her way over to Jojo. The man looked terrified, looking at this giant man who was staring down at him. Chiharu popped out from behind Jojo, smiling sweetly. "Sorry about this, but could you tell us which direction the amusement park is?" The man pointed in the opposite direction Jojo had been heading in, and got up and ran away nearly screaming, which of course garnered looks from passing people. Chiharu looked up at Jojo, smiling triumphantly. "There. That was easy."

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Nope never" she said as she looked over at him "though I always assumed that if people called something like that it was like, difficult to eat?" She shrugged "I guess you learn something new everyday" she said with a giggle.
Roland chuckled "Not at all," he said as he shook his head "especially if it's nice and juicy as well." he said as he smiled at her before picking up a menu "now then, what all kinds of burgers do they serve?" he asked himself.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen gently let Amaya down as he sighed in relief "Well, i guess we really could use that shower now." he said with a slight chuckle as he caught his breath.
Amaya relaxed for a bit and nods. "Yea" she says giving a worn out chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back