• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu giggled again, making her way over to Jojo. The man looked terrified, looking at this giant man who was staring down at him. Chiharu popped out from behind Jojo, smiling sweetly. "Sorry about this, but could you tell us which direction the amusement park is?" The man pointed in the opposite direction Jojo had been heading in, and got up and ran away nearly screaming, which of course garnered looks from passing people. Chiharu looked up at Jojo, smiling triumphantly. "There. That was easy."
Jojo nodded "it was, but i could of done that on my own." he said with a nod "now then, it seems we've lost time, so to make up i'll need to to hop on and i'll run." he said nonchalantly as he looked down at her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya relaxed for a bit and nods. "Yea" she says giving a worn out chuckle
Ayen smiled then pecked her lips "hopefully i didn't leave you sore." he said teasingly before poking her nose "I mean, if we continue like this we might reach ten times before the sun sets." he said with a chuckle.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded "it was, but i could of done that on my own." he said with a nod "now then, it seems we've lost time, so to make up i'll need to to hop on and i'll run." he said nonchalantly as he looked down at her.

Ayen smiled then pecked her lips "hopefully i didn't leave you sore." he said teasingly before poking her nose "I mean, if we continue like this we might reach ten times before the sun sets." he said with a chuckle.
Amaya chuckled and shook her head. "Most likely" she says jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and shook her head. "Most likely" she says jokingly
Ayen smiled "Well, lets shower before we permanently smell like passion." he said as he walked over and turned the water on.

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu looked up at Jojo, a little skeptically. "Jump on you? What, like a piggyback ride?" She looked at him a moment longer before shrugging. "Well I mean, if you want, then that's fine."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Well, lets shower before we permanently smell like passion." he said as he walked over and turned the water on.
Amaya stood up straight and walked over to the shower and got in

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at Jojo, a little skeptically. "Jump on you? What, like a piggyback ride?" She looked at him a moment longer before shrugging. "Well I mean, if you want, then that's fine."
Jojo nodded and knelt down "It will be easier and faster." he said bluntly as he waited for her to get on and thought again about how to confirm whether or not she was telling the truth about what the book said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stood up straight and walked over to the shower and got in
Ayen joined her in the shower before grabbing the soap.

((Timeskip? again already))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded and knelt down "It will be easier and faster." he said bluntly as he waited for her to get on and thought again about how to confirm whether or not she was telling the truth about what the book said.

Ayen joined her in the shower before grabbing the soap.

((Timeskip? again already))
(Yea)

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto was about to kiss her, but instead kissed her nose teasingly. "Gotcha~" He said with a smirk. "I don't think I'm ready to give away my first kiss yet."
Sakura lightly pushed him "you really do enjoy teasing people" she says.

Mayyflower said:
(@LunaCrosby is kagura free?)
(no but I can use her real quick for what your wanting since I havan't seen shorty on)

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly. "What, did you WANT me to kiss you~?" He asked her.
Sakura looked away and crossed her arms "I-I never said that" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
(no but I can use her real quick for what your wanting since I havan't seen shorty on)

Ikuto was about to tease her some more before the movie started and he went silent.

((Time skip?))

[sorry, @Metaphysics! My reply did not get posted, I'll try it again!]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and turned around, soon carrying Asuka to the living room. He placed her onto the couch and sat next to her, soon talking♅...
“ What movie do you want to watch?~ ”

--------------------

...ΨKenji finished his food and drunk the last of his Coca Cola, soon looking over towards Lumina and replyingΨ...

“ Maybe we can get to work on controlling your powers?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka made herself comfortable on the couch and hummed in thought, soon speaking with a puzzled look on her face❦...

"A really funny movie... but I don't know any of those."

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura looked at him then looked at the screen.
(yep yep)
After the movie ended, Ikuto stretched a bit, feeling a bit sleepy. "That movie was a bit boring in my opinion..." He said.

LunaCrosby said:

(Okay)

TheDragoon said:
After the movie ended, Ikuto stretched a bit, feeling a bit sleepy. "That movie was a bit boring in my opinion..." He said.
Sakura looked at him curiously "all of that action stuff and you were bored?" she asks.

Mayyflower said:
(what do you need her for?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back