• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura grabbed his hand and got up "I don't mind at all" she says.

"I know its hard.." she says before clenching her fist "I'm going to beat whoever did this to sam" she growled
Ikuto guided her out of the movie theater and looked around. "So, which way is your house?" He asked her.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura grabbed his hand and got up "I don't mind at all" she says.

"I know its hard.." she says before clenching her fist "I'm going to beat whoever did this to sam" she growled
Lexi's eyes turned a dark red. "Me too" she says, her eyes havent turned red since the time when harper and her were stuck in the same body

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Good because i definitely like what i'm seeing." he said playfully as he looked up and down her body.

Roland nodded and smiled "Yeah, a nice big bacon cheese burger with waffle fries and nacho cheese." he said happily as he looked at her "Well, i might need to show you the regular Roland diet." he said with a chuckle.
Amaya smiled and blushed. "Why thank you" she says

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eyes turned a dark red. "Me too" she says, her eyes havent turned red since the time when harper and her were stuck in the same body
Kagura's eyes turned a deep blood red "sorry Mal, but we have to fuse together for one last thing" she growled as she slightly glowed, indicating they were fusing together from wherever Mal was.

Aeko smiled a Lillian as she took the glow stick, "You're welcome!" She then dropped to the flower and put her arms above her head before she began to wiggle her body, a blank expression on her face.

tumblr_n3udul6Yyh1s4cujlo1_500.gif

"I'm a worm~"

@TheDragoon @Lumina

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded and walked in the direction she pointed, waving his tail and twitching his ears.
Her ears twitched as well, though her tail was wrapped around her waist so it wasn't in the way "how far away do you live?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and blushed. "Why thank you" she says
Ayen reach out and touched her cheek "you're very welcome my little goddess~" he said playfully as he looked into her eyes and licked his upper lip.

LunaCrosby said:
Her ears twitched as well, though her tail was wrapped around her waist so it wasn't in the way "how far away do you live?" she asks
Ikuto chuckled lightly. "I actually live at the school with my friend Cyan." He told her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko smiled a Lillian as she took the glow stick, "You're welcome!" She then dropped to the flower and put her arms above her head before she began to wiggle her body, a blank expression on her face.
tumblr_n3udul6Yyh1s4cujlo1_500.gif

"I'm a worm~"

@TheDragoon @Lumina
Ken giggled and tried to copy her but only looked really silly doing it. "I'm a worm too~" He said.

@Lumina

((Can we age Lily and Ken to 12? Me and Luna haz planzzzzz))

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ikuto chuckled lightly. "I actually live at the school with my friend Cyan." He told her.

Ken giggled and tried to copy her but only looked really silly doing it. "I'm a worm too~" He said.

@Lumina

"I see... Whos Cyan?" she asked.

Assana:*she runs around looking for Daddy on her motor bike, sensing that Miyuki was now in Fae... and she knew exactly what she was going to try and do there*

tumblr_nnsw5snA8S1sbww7co1_500.gif

@Roman ((is he still evil... I wanna meet evil Roman...))

Mine said:
Jacob Jaeger Jacob could not help but let out a discreet sigh of relief as they could finally get past confused looks. He nodded at her as she said her name, proceeding to touch his chest. "Jacob." And then, offered his hand again, albeit awkwardly, shaking it ever so slightly. Nice to meet you, Qir...?
QIr ignored the hand and proceeded to hug Jacob tightly. A few seconds later she pulled away with a smile. "Jacob friend?" She asked after she pulled away from him.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura's eyes turned a deep blood red "sorry Mal, but we have to fuse together for one last thing" she growled as she slightly glowed, indicating they were fusing together from wherever Mal was.
Lexi stood up and looked at Kagura. "We need to know who killed her" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Anyone free? ))
(I-I am >->)

LunaCrosby said:
"oh well shes nice for helping you out" she says.
Ikuto nodded as he arrived at her place. He gave her a quick kiss before pulling away and winking. "Good night..." He said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen reach out and touched her cheek "you're very welcome my little goddess~" he said playfully as he looked into her eyes and licked his upper lip.
Amaya smirked before turning into a cat. Meow~

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked before turning into a cat. Meow~
Ayen sighed and looked down at her "And you always complain when i ruin a moment." he said teasingly.

TheDragoon said:

@Lumina

((Yeah xD we needed to age them eventually too... man I need to find an adult appearence for Lily xD ))

Lilliana stood, holding the rose and the glowstick, watching them act like worms. They were acting really silly, and she didn't really understand it, but she was glad they were having fun at least. She smiled at the two of them, slowly growing older without realizing it.

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
((Yeah xD we needed to age them eventually too... man I need to find an adult appearence for Lily xD ))
Lilliana stood, holding the rose and the glowstick, watching them act like worms. They were acting really silly, and she didn't really understand it, but she was glad they were having fun at least. She smiled at the two of them, slowly growing older without realizing it.

@WeirdPrincess
Ken began growing older as well, growing a bit in size. "Come on Lilliana! Join the worm force!" He said happily, not having a care in the world.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back