• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Jeez ayen, you make it sound like I'm desperate" she huffed embarrassed
Ayen smiled and tilted her head up with his finger "But are you gonna deny that you want it?" he said playfully as he nuzzled his nose to hers.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed lightly and shook his head. "It's alright." He said before laying down on the bed.
Ilaani blinked "Are you sure?" She asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, laughing softly. "Yeah, because from what I've seen you don't have a sense of direction whatsoever, so that's a good idea~" she looked around, trying to spot the nearest person, who was about fifty feet down the sidewalk from them. "He looks capable enough. Go ask him?" She asked as she pointed at him and looked up at Jojo.
Jojo nodded and looked over at the guy Chiharu pointed at then started walking towards him "Oi! you over there! we need directions!" he shouted as he started to sprint towards him.

Mine said:
Jacob Jaeger Jacob could not help but roll his eyes ever so slightly at her first reaction at his approach. There it was again. Why were people always so scared of him? Was he really that frightening too look at? He didn't even have his horns out! Well, whatever. He pulled her up with a firm grip. When she finally was on her own two feet, he let his hand slip from hers. His eyes wandered upwards. "...Did you fell from there? Kinda dangerous since how high it is and all..."
Qir dusted the dirt from her clothes and paid attention to her helper. She tilted her head and a cute confused look was displayed on her face. She looked up at the tree then back at him, one could literally see a question mark dancing on her heard. "Poyo?" She said in her confusion.

@Mine

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "true enough." as he happily smiled at her "I guess we could even call this a date now that i think of it." he said happily as he slightly squeezed her hand.
Dakota smiled as she looked over at him "A date?, I suppose yes we could" she said with a small giggle as they neared their destination.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled and nodded "Yeah" she then looked at him "Oh, right, I forgot" she said before the flowers in her hair disappeared, afterwards loads of flowers grew all around where they sat "This is why I always let them stay in my hair" she said with a giggle.
Cecil looked around the area, seeing all the flowers which surrounded them, "Whoa." He said, slowly turning to face Moriko. "That us both cool and beautiful..."

----

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh..thanks''
*She said before she lightly took it and pet Mari's head*

''hmmm...crap i dunno..''

''y-your not lonely at all..you have me though...''

*She said trying to cheer up Celia. Though she was really wondering where Taylor was*

*Fuyumi stepped out of the car as well and smiled at Nanami*

''yeah. we can do that''

[/QUOTE]
"...Dammit." Ken muttered. "I don't know either... I thought you'd know out of all people." He told her.

------

WeirdPrincess said:
"Getting naked it definitely winning~" Shibuya said with a laugh before throwing her dart in the 18 area and took off blazer. "Well... winning for me anyways."
...??Celia sighed and layed her head down on her arm, soon closing her eyes as she tittered the glass cup from side to side and spoke??...

"I know you're here... but it's not the same... I want cuddles and kisses from Taylor and he's not here... big meany..."

tumblr_mfg6ecYs0W1r43mgoo4_250.gif

-----

...??Nanami smiled and went over to Fuyumi, soon kissing her cheek and grabbing her hand as she walked towards the amusement park, soon speaking??...

"Cool! Do you have any ideas on what to ride first?"
Aaron chuckled and grabbed a dart, "Really? Now I want you to explain~ I don't understand how it's winning... Then again I still don't know how it's losing~" he said, laughing lightly. Aaron threw the dart and earned 10 more points. "There goes my socks..."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Yeah. You didn't know and I didn't know they would go this far..." He said.
Ilaani nodded "Well I know now so I won't force you there again" she said as she looked at him "Especially if they are going to be so violent and persistent!" She said as she yawned a little "How long will we have to hide out here for?" She asked

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Well I know now so I won't force you there again" she said as she looked at him "Especially if they are going to be so violent and persistent!" She said as she yawned a little "How long will we have to hide out here for?" She asked
Nexus scratched his head. "Well... We plan on hiding out here for 3 days. Is that ok?" He asked.

Roman said:
Cecil looked around the area, seeing all the flowers which surrounded them, "Whoa." He said, slowly turning to face Moriko. "That us both cool and beautiful..."
----

"...Dammit." Ken muttered. "I don't know either... I thought you'd know out of all people." He told her.

------

Aaron chuckled and grabbed a dart, "Really? Now I want you to explain~ I don't understand how it's winning... Then again I still don't know how it's losing~" he said, laughing lightly. Aaron threw the dart and earned 10 more points. "There goes my socks..."
Moriko looked at him and smiled "It is until it happens somewhere indoors or something, then you have people mad at you for ruining their store with all the plants in it" she said before giggling.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus scratched his head. "Well... We plan on hiding out here for 3 days. Is that ok?" He asked.
Ilaani nodded "Yeah, that's fine, this place is nicer than anyplace I've had to hide out in anyways so I have no complaints" she said with a small laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him and smiled "It is until it happens somewhere indoors or something, then you have people mad at you for ruining their store with all the plants in it" she said before giggling.

Ilaani nodded "Yeah, that's fine, this place is nicer than anyplace I've had to hide out in anyways so I have no complaints" she said with a small laugh.
Nexus smiled more and cuddled her. "Plus, we get a bit of time alone~" He said teasingly. "Axel is leaving out for supplies tomorrow."

Nonalaka said:

Cecil nodded, "Well if it was a flower shop, I'm pretty sure they would be grateful." He said, with a chuckle. "Aha! I now have another good idea~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and tilted her head up with his finger "But are you gonna deny that you want it?" he said playfully as he nuzzled his nose to hers.
Amaya blushed more "Id be lying if I said yes" She says still embarrassed

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled more and cuddled her. "Plus, we get a bit of time alone~" He said teasingly. "Axel is leaving out for supplies tomorrow."
"Oh i see" she blushed at his words but hugged into him so her face wasn't seen.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, "Well if it was a flower shop, I'm pretty sure they would be grateful." He said, with a chuckle. "Aha! I now have another good idea~"
Moriko nodded before looking at him and tilting her head "An idea? For what?" She asked

Nonalaka said:
"Oh i see" she blushed at his words but hugged into him so her face wasn't seen.
Moriko nodded before looking at him and tilting her head "An idea? For what?" She asked
Nexus chuckled lightly and kissed her head as he hugged her. "Don't worry~ Axel won't get caught. He's really good at this sort of thing." He said.

Nonalaka said:
"Have you ever thought about gardening or maybe like... Opening a flower shop of your own or anything?" Cecil asked. "It'd be tons of fun, don't you agree?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she looked over at him "A date?, I suppose yes we could" she said with a small giggle as they neared their destination.
Roland nodded "Yeah, after all, you're my girl, and i'm you're guy." he said sweetly as he looked at the burger place "Well, ladies first." he said with a chuckle as he opened the door for her.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus chuckled lightly and kissed her head as he hugged her. "Don't worry~ Axel won't get caught. He's really good at this sort of thing." He said.
"Oh? How often have you two had to hide like this?" She asked as she looked up at him and tilted her head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed more "Id be lying if I said yes" She says still embarrassed
Ayen smiled happily "that's what i thought~" he whispered teasingly as he kissed her and placed a hand on her cheek.

Roman said:
"Have you ever thought about gardening or maybe like... Opening a flower shop of your own or anything?" Cecil asked. "It'd be tons of fun, don't you agree?"
Moriko looked at him "Well I never really thought about that..I mean, I do love flowers and stuff..." she tapped her chin "Yeah, that would be tons of fun!" She said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "Yeah, after all, you're my girl, and i'm you're guy." he said sweetly as he looked at the burger place "Well, ladies first." he said with a chuckle as he opened the door for her.
Dakota smiled and nodded as she then entered the building "Thank you ~" she said happily as she looked around for a table "I wonder is the food here nice..I haven't eaten here before" she said quietly to herself.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, hearing Asuka whispering♅...
“ It sure was~ It was good, though~ I never thought we'd do
that to each other before we did it~ ”

------------------------

...♆Kuroh continued to wash himself as he closed his eyes, allowing the water to fall onto his face♆...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka only blushed more remembering the events before she decided to hide herself under the covers and turn so her back was facing Akira❦...

"Y-Yeah... i-it was good. I at least thought I'd never do... such activities... It's so... dirty..."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him "Well I never really thought about that..I mean, I do love flowers and stuff..." she tapped her chin "Yeah, that would be tons of fun!" She said happily.
Dakota smiled and nodded as she then entered the building "Thank you ~" she said happily as she looked around for a table "I wonder is the food here nice..I haven't eaten here before" she said quietly to herself.
"Maybe one day, we can consider it. That's if the idea still floats around somewhere in our minds." He told her.

Nonalaka said:
Roland entered behind her "No problem." he said as he pointed to a table in a corner "how about that one?" he asked before sniffing the air "Man that smells nice and greasy." he said happily before turning to look at her.

Roman said:
----

------

''then how about we just get cereal?''

Roman said:
----

------

"What I meant, was that it's winning for me if you get naked. I get to just look at your body~" Shibuya said in a teasing tone before she threw her dart, landing it in the 20 area. "I'll just take my socks and button-up shirt off~" She said before doing just that and it left her in her skirt and bra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back