• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded then laughed "i hope so, if not i'll have to find a way to have fun at your expense." he said he he looked down at her as he walked "though i wonder if we shouldn't stop someone and ask them where the park is." he said with a nod.
Chiharu nodded, laughing softly. "Yeah, because from what I've seen you don't have a sense of direction whatsoever, so that's a good idea~" she looked around, trying to spot the nearest person, who was about fifty feet down the sidewalk from them. "He looks capable enough. Go ask him?" She asked as she pointed at him and looked up at Jojo.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty then. So Shiroh and Luvia...''
*She then thought of the name Shiroh for a moment before tilting her head with an almost surprised expression*

''...Shiroh now sounds like a girl name now that i put it side by side with Luvia......guess its a name for both genders..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Shiroh is Japanese for white. Just like my name, which is Japanese for black~ Shiroh as a name is uncommon~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before he replied, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks♅...
“ I assume we get undressed like we're gonna.. you know.. ”

-----------------

...ΨKenji's blush continued to darken as he spoke, stuttering to show just how nervous he wasΨ...

“ S-so.. um.. would you like to s-stay over at my place t-tonight? I-I didn't mean it like that! I-I meant l-like a sleepover.. ”

----------------

...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Hm.. that sounds cool~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Part of Lumina was so encaptured by how cute this side of Kenji was that she nearly reached over and ruffled his hair, but she had both hands full with eating utensils. She was also so distracted by his adorable-ness that she almost missed the question, but hearing him ask her it snapped her back into reality.

"Stay at your place?"

Her own blush, which had basically faded by now, came back in full force at the thought of having a sleepover with Kenji. Partly because she had never been on a sleepover and she was ecstatic she had finally been asked to be a part of one, and partly because in her mind a sleepover between a boy and a girl was a pretty intimate ordeal. Either way...

"Y-Yeah... that sounds like fun..."

She felt her nerves go haywire at accepting his offer. Damn, feelings were hard to deal with sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Shiroh is Japanese for white. Just like my name, which is Japanese for black~ Shiroh as a name is uncommon~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''i know...thats why i chose it since i couldnt think of any names at the moment so i though of yours and just came up with Shiroh...''

*She then yawned a little bit*

''well, should we shower and then go get break fast?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before he replied, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks♅...
“ I assume we get undressed like we're gonna.. you know.. ”

-----------------

...ΨKenji's blush continued to darken as he spoke, stuttering to show just how nervous he wasΨ...

“ S-so.. um.. would you like to s-stay over at my place t-tonight? I-I didn't mean it like that! I-I meant l-like a sleepover.. ”

----------------

...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Hm.. that sounds cool~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed more and pulled her hat down to hide her blushing face. She then took off her hate and pulled the dress strap over her head before he material fell to a heap on the floor, leaving her in her bra and underwear. She twirled a small strand of her hair as she spoke, looking at ground❦...

"S-Shouldn't we... g-go to a room or... s-something?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi giggled a little bit before replying once she was beside Nanami*
''we could go again if you want~''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami shook her head and grabbed Fuyumi's hands as she pulled her off the ride. "No it's fine~ Lets go ride something else!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed more and pulled her hat down to hide her blushing face. She then took off her hate and pulled the dress strap over her head before he material fell to a heap on the floor, leaving her in her bra and underwear. She twirled a small strand of her hair as she spoke, looking at ground❦...
...♅Akira smiled and picked Asuka up in a bridal fashion, soon making his way up stairs. He spoke as he did so, his irises focusing on her. As he walked, his clothes slid off of his body♅...

“ Yeah~ We wouldn't want to be doing it in the living room~ ”

------------------------------

Lumina said:
Part of Lumina was so encaptured by how cute this side of Kenji was that she nearly reached over and ruffled his hair, but she had both hands full with eating utensils. She was also so distracted by his adorable-ness that she almost missed the question, but hearing him ask her it snapped her back into reality.
"Stay at your place?"

Her own blush, which had basically faded by now, came back in full force at the thought of having a sleepover with Kenji. Partly because she had never been on a sleepover and she was ecstatic she had finally been asked to be a part of one, and partly because in her mind a sleepover between a boy and a girl was a pretty intimate ordeal. Either way...

"Y-Yeah... that sounds like fun..."

She felt her nerves go haywire at accepting his offer. Damn, feelings were hard to deal with sometimes.
...ΨKenji's eyes lit up as he smiled, his blush fading due to the overwhelming happiness that he feltΨ...

“ Yay!~ We'll have marshmallows and hot chocolate and we'll build forts!~ It'll be so fun!~ ”

-----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i know...thats why i chose it since i couldnt think of any names at the moment so i though of yours and just came up with Shiroh...''
*She then yawned a little bit*

''well, should we shower and then go get break fast?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh stretched and then smiled, replying as he stood up♆...

“ Sure~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"S-Shouldn't we... g-go to a room or... s-something?"

Nanami shook her head and grabbed Fuyumi's hands as she pulled her off the ride. "No it's fine~ Lets go ride something else!"
''alright. oh and theres also some game-booths too. should we check it out?''

*She said as she smiled at Nanami*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and picked Asuka up in a bridal fashion, soon making his way up stairs. He spoke as he did so, his irises focusing on her. As he walked, his clothes slid off of his body♅...

...ΨKenji's eyes lit up as he smiled, his blush fading due to the overwhelming happiness that he feltΨ...

“ Yay!~ We'll have marshmallows and hot chocolate and we'll build forts!~ It'll be so fun!~ ”

-----------------------

“ Sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''okay...so wanna take a shower first or should i?''

*She asked as she smiled back*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at her "So you want to do the do right now then?" he asked playfully as he traced a finger across her lips "I'm not opposed to it." he said as he looked into her eyes.
Amaya blushed. "Jeez ayen, you make it sound like I'm desperate" she huffed embarrassed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in confusion and replied♆...

“ Can't we go in at the same time?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in confusion and replied♆...
“ Can't we go in at the same time?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''i....guess we could...but usually a guy never goes in the shower with a girl. since it could get sexual..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------------

“ Sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina paused a moment at Kenji's sudden attitude change, but soon broke out into a warm smile, happy at just how happy he was. Also his suggestions? Adorable.

"Yeah, it does sound fun. I've never done any of those things so.. I'm looking forward to it."

She nodded, eating another bite of food. It amazed her how his innocence on things seemed to match her own.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------------

“ Sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's cheeks darkened at that thought and her belly erupted in butterflies. Her eyes focused on his chest as she began to trace random patterns on it, soon speaking❦...

"W-Well you could... I-It would just be weird... I guess..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright. oh and theres also some game-booths too. should we check it out?''
*She said as she smiled at Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami' seats perked up at the sound of games and she nodded eagerly, "Yeah! Let's do that instead! I love games~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's cheeks darkened at that thought and her belly erupted in butterflies. Her eyes focused on his chest as she began to trace random patterns on it, soon speaking❦...

Nanami' seats perked up at the sound of games and she nodded eagerly, "Yeah! Let's do that instead! I love games~"
''alright. over here''

*She said as she giggled at Nanami and taking her hand and leading her to one of the booths*

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira stopped just before they entered the bedroom and spoke in a teasing tone♅...

“ Oh, so you want to do it in the living room?~ That's pretty kinky, Suki-chan~ ”

---------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina paused a moment at Kenji's sudden attitude change, but soon broke out into a warm smile, happy at just how happy he was. Also his suggestions? Adorable.
"Yeah, it does sound fun. I've never done any of those things so.. I'm looking forward to it."

She nodded, eating another bite of food. It amazed her how his innocence on things seemed to match her own.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he took another bite of his foodΨ...

“ I can't wait!~ ”

-------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i....guess we could...but usually a guy never goes in the shower with a girl. since it could get sexual..''

[/QUOTE]

“ It would be bad for the children, right?~ I think I can control myself~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stopped just before they entered the bedroom and spoke in a teasing tone♅...
“ Oh, so you want to do it in the living room?~ That's pretty kinky, Suki-chan~ ”

“ I can't wait!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina couldn't help but smile at Kenji at how excited he was. She doubted she ever smile like this to anybody else.

"You seem pretty excited."

She gave a small laugh before taking another bite of her food, finishing off the shrimp part of her tempura. It wasn't to say she wasn't excited either, though.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ I can't wait!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi laughed lightly as well*

''alright then''

Fukushima Akira] [B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b3b300]...♅Akira stopped just before they entered the bedroom and spoke in a teasing tone♅...[/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b3b300] “ Oh said:
image.jpeg.3f51932d97426d0d18c46438cdffc9b4.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 28
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stopped what she was doing and looked up at him with a flustered look on her face, her arms now beside her. She soon spoke in embarrassed tone, it was clear she couldn't tell he was just teasing her❦...
"A-Akki-san! T-That isn't what I meant at all! I-I couldn't even do that..."

View attachment 171095

Nanami just happily followed behind her, "What game are we going to play?" She asked curiously.
i just realized. you could also use Tifa for Asuka maybe xD (sorta looks alike with her current appearance right now)))

''well...theres a ton of games here, that im not sure which to choose yet. wanna choose which to go to?''

*She said as she stopped in the middle of almost like a Game-Booth square*

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly and planted a kiss on her head. "Cool, I know this might have already been clear, but I like you." He said sweetly.
"it became clear when you asked me on a dare" she says and blushes slightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stopped what she was doing and looked up at him with a flustered look on her face, her arms now beside her. She soon spoke in embarrassed tone, it was clear she couldn't tell he was just teasing her❦...
"A-Akki-san! T-That isn't what I meant at all! I-I couldn't even do that..."

View attachment 171095
...♅Akira laughed quietly and lowered his head to Asuka's chest, giving her a hug. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ I was only teasing you~ ”

...♅Akira then walked into the bedroom and sat Asuka onto the bed. He stepped back and began stretching, talking to her as he did so♅...

“ Ah~ This is gonna be a long night~ ”

tumblr_mpa3guwOIQ1rcx2qgo1_500.gif

-------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina couldn't help but smile at Kenji at how excited he was. She doubted she ever smile like this to anybody else.
"You seem pretty excited."

She gave a small laugh before taking another bite of her food, finishing off the shrimp part of her tempura. It wasn't to say she wasn't excited either, though.
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and replied as he smiled, soon eating another piece of his foodΨ...

“ Of course!~ I've never been at a sleepover before, so it'll be a special time for me!~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi laughed lightly as well*
''alright then''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh stood up and held out his hand♆...

“ Let's go~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed quietly and lowered his head to Asuka's chest, giving her a hug. He spoke as he did so♅...

...♅Akira then walked into the bedroom and sat Asuka onto the bed. He stepped back and began stretching, talking to her as he did so♅...

...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and replied as he smiled, soon eating another piece of his foodΨ...

“ Of course!~ I've never been at a sleepover before, so it'll be a special time for me!~ ”

“ Let's go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, hearing Kenji's explanation. It was not an answer that she expected.

"Wait, you've never had one? Really?"

It just didn't seem possible in her mind, but apparently her assumptions were off the mark. Well, that meant it could be a first for both of them then, and that thought made her happy. Getting to share things with him made her happy, apparently.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Let's go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded before taking his hand*

LunaCrosby said:
"it became clear when you asked me on a dare" she says and blushes slightly.
Ikuto nodded and smiled. "Then would you do this man the honor of a kiss?" He asked teasingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Let's go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka situated herself on the bed so that her legs were on either side of her and watched him stretch with a puzzled expression, soon speaking❦...

"Why are you stretching? And is it really... gonna take that long?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i just realized. you could also use Tifa for Asuka maybe xD (sorta looks alike with her current appearance right now)))
''well...theres a ton of games here, that im not sure which to choose yet. wanna choose which to go to?''

*She said as she stopped in the middle of almost like a Game-Booth square*

[/QUOTE]
(( lol ))

Nanami looked at the different game-booths before pointing over to one were you have to shoot water into a balloon in order to win the prize. "What about that one?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka situated herself on the bed so that her legs were on either side of her and watched him stretch with a puzzled expression, soon speaking❦...
"Why are you stretching? And is it really... gonna take that long?"

(( lol ))

Nanami looked at the different game-booths before pointing over to one were you have to shoot water into a balloon in order to win the prize. "What about that one?"
''alright, sure''

*She said before taking Nanami's head to lead her there*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back