• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka situated herself on the bed so that her legs were on either side of her and watched him stretch with a puzzled expression, soon speaking❦...
"Why are you stretching? And is it really... gonna take that long?"
...♅Akira looked at Asuka as he finished stretching, soon making his way over to her♅...

“ Well.. I assume we don't want to just do that.. right?~ ”

---------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, hearing Kenji's explanation. It was not an answer that she expected.
"Wait, you've never had one? Really?"

It just didn't seem possible in her mind, but apparently her assumptions were off the mark. Well, that meant it could be a first for both of them then, and that thought made her happy. Getting to share things with him made her happy, apparently.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he continued to eat his foodΨ...

“ Nope~ I've never really had anyone to invite~ ”

-----------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded before taking his hand*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh began walking towards the bathroom♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka as he finished stretching, soon making his way over to her♅...

---------------------

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi followed behind*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------------

[/QUOTE]
Putting it that way, he had a point. You don't really have sleepovers without people actually sleeping over. So apparently that meant she was the first one he ever considered having a sleepover with? A flattery-induced blush found her cheeks and she picked up another piece of food.

"W-Well then, I hope I'll be good company!"

She gave him a small smile, before dropping her gaze to the food on her plate, which was beginning to dwindle.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka felt a little stupid for thinking it would just go straight to that, so she just gave a nervous laughter and spoke as she gazed back at Akira❦...

"O-Oh right! Y-Yeah, I knew that~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright, sure''
*She said before taking Nanami's head to lead her there*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled and smiled as she followed behind Fuyumi.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka felt a little stupid for thinking it would just go straight to that, so she just gave a nervous laughter and spoke as she gazed back at Akira❦...
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he got onto the bed and leaned towards Asuka, planting a small kiss onto her lips♅...

Sure~ So, shall we begin?~ ”

--------------

Lumina said:
Putting it that way, he had a point. You don't really have sleepovers without people actually sleeping over. So apparently that meant she was the first one he ever considered having a sleepover with? A flattery-induced blush found her cheeks and she picked up another piece of food.
"W-Well then, I hope I'll be good company!"

She gave him a small smile, before dropping her gaze to the food on her plate, which was beginning to dwindle.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he continued eating his foodΨ...

“ Your company is always good~ ”

-----------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi followed behind*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh reached the bathroom and turned it on, the shower soon heating up. He began getting undressed♆...

WeirdPrincess said:

Nanami giggled and smiled as she followed behind Fuyumi.
*Fuyumi soon reached the booth and then looked at Nanami*

''well we're here~''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he got onto the bed and leaned towards Asuka, planting a small kiss onto her lips♅...

--------------

-----------------

...♆Kuroh reached the bathroom and turned it on, the shower soon heating up. He began getting undressed♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi began getting undressed as well*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------

-----------------

[/QUOTE]
Another compliment? Lumina guessed this was the most she had ever been complimented in a day in her entire life. As she looked at Kenji she also guessed that it would be a norm for him - he was very open and expressive where she was not. In a way, now that she thought about it, their personalities seemed perfectly synced with one another. It was kinda cool and a little crazy.

"W-well, thank you... you're very lovely company yourself."

She drank her water again, this time emptying the glass save for the ice. She wondered if the sleepover was part of the date or not.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded and smiled. "Then would you do this man the honor of a kiss?" He asked teasingly.
Sakura's face reddened a lot and she went silent for a bit, unsure of what to say "u-uhm" she stammered

(night)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------

-----------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka pouted a little and puffed her cheeks out before letting the air out of her cheek to talk, soon giving him a kiss❦...

"I did know, I swear it! And yeah~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka pouted a little and puffed her cheeks out before letting the air out of her cheek to talk, soon giving him a kiss❦...
"I did know, I swear it! And yeah~"
...♅Akira smiled and kissed Asuka back, soon unclipping her bra♅...

“ Okay~ ”

((( Fade? xD )))

-----------------------

Lumina said:
Another compliment? Lumina guessed this was the most she had ever been complimented in a day in her entire life. As she looked at Kenji she also guessed that it would be a norm for him - he was very open and expressive where she was not. In a way, now that she thought about it, their personalities seemed perfectly synced with one another. It was kinda cool and a little crazy.
"W-well, thank you... you're very lovely company yourself."

She drank her water again, this time emptying the glass save for the ice. She wondered if the sleepover was part of the date or not.
...ΨKenji smiled and drank the rest of his cola, soon taking another bite of his food. He spoke, excitement still filling his voiceΨ...

“ T-thanks!~ This'll be like one big date that'll last until tomorrow!~ ”

-------------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi began getting undressed as well*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh got into the shower and began getting washed♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Okay~ ”

((( Fade? xD )))

-----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and drank the rest of his cola, soon taking another bite of his food. He spoke, excitement still filling his voiceΨ...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi got in as well and began to wash herself while blushing a little considering she is naked with Kuroh being naked in the shower*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Okay~ ”

((( Fade? xD )))

-----------------------

[/QUOTE]
(( Fading xD ))

-----

...❦Asuka had her hands on her cheeks, her entire face red as she whispered to herself❦...

"
That was... interesting to say the least. I-I can't believe I did that..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi soon reached the booth and then looked at Nanami*
''well we're here~''

*Himeragi began getting undressed as well*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh cool!" Nanami then payed for the both of them to play and sat down in a seat that had a water gun in front of a balloon, a small hole underneath it. "I payed for both of us to play, it would be boring if it was just one."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Fading xD ))
-----

...❦Asuka had her hands on her cheeks, her entire face red as she whispered to herself❦...

"

"Oh cool!" Nanami then payed for the both of them to play and sat down in a seat that had a water gun in front of a balloon, a small hole underneath it. "I payed for both of us to play, it would be boring if it was just one."
''okay. guess il play as well~''

*She said before sitting down too*

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Fading xD ))
-----

"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, hearing Asuka whispering♅...

“ It sure was~ It was good, though~ I never thought we'd do
that to each other before we did it~ ”

------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi got in as well and began to wash herself while blushing a little considering she is naked with Kuroh being naked in the shower*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued to wash himself as he closed his eyes, allowing the water to fall onto his face♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, hearing Asuka whispering♅...
“ It sure was~ It was good, though~ I never thought we'd do
that to each other before we did it~ ”

------------------------

...♆Kuroh continued to wash himself as he closed his eyes, allowing the water to fall onto his face♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi just let the water fall onto her head*

Qir looked up from the tree she was resting on with a confused look on her face. "Poyo?" She said while tilting her head to her side. She was sure she felt something. She then promptly fell down the tree and landed on her butt. "Owww..." She muttered.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Maybe i should of made us a bigger breakfast then." he said playfully "but if i did we might now be going to lunch now." he said as he rubbed his chin before looking over at her.
Dakota blinked as she then looked at the time "not exactly, we had a pretty decent sized breakfast, Its close enough to around lunch now anyways~" she said happily.

TheDragoon said:
((Oops sorry, here it is I guess xD ))
Axel walked into his room. "I think we should get some rest." He said.

Nexus nodded in agreement and opened the door to his and Ilaani's room. "After you m'lady~" He said in a gentlemen like manner.

Ikuto nodded. "Don't worry, I won't... Unless you want me to~ Anyway, do you enjoy the school so far?" He asked before their Boston Creame's arrived.
Ilaani laughed and rolled her eyes a bit as she entered the room "Why thank you sir" she said jokingly as she turned her head and looked at him.

Jacob Jaeger Jacob's slender fingers brush his locks of black hair nonachalantly, his eyes traveling along the way somewhat sleazily. Boredom was a pain the ass for sure. Heck, he would even welcome a class by now. But no, instead there he was, with nothing better to do than just walk around in the courtyard of the school. His eyes catch the sight of a pink haired female on the ground. Seeing her seemingly in pain, he approaches her in quiet steps. "...Need help?" He offers her a hand.

@Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine said:
Jacob Jaeger Jacob's slender fingers brush his locks of black hair nonachalantly, his eyes traveling along the way somewhat sleazily. Boredom was a pain the ass for sure. Heck, he would even welcome a class by now. But no, instead there he was, with nothing better to do than just walk around in the courtyard of the school. His eyes catch the sight of a pink haired female on the ground. Seeing her seemingly in pain, he approaches her in quiet steps. "...Need help?" He offers her a hand.

@Metaphysics

Qir looked at the man who approached her and squeaked before backing off a bit. She looked him up and down before nodding, figuring she could probably trust him since he didn't look bad. She slowly reached her hand towards him and gently clasped his hand.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura's face reddened a lot and she went silent for a bit, unsure of what to say "u-uhm" she stammered
(night)
Ikuto leaned in close to her with a light blush on his face. "Heh, brace yourself~" He told her teasingly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked as she then looked at the time "not exactly, we had a pretty decent sized breakfast, Its close enough to around lunch now anyways~" she said happily.
Ilaani laughed and rolled her eyes a bit as she entered the room "Why thank you sir" she said jokingly as she turned her head and looked at him.
Nexus walked in behind her with a smile, giving her a passionate, but quick kiss. "I missed spending time with you." He said as he pulled away with a blush.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ikuto leaned in close to her with a light blush on his face. "Heh, brace yourself~" He told her teasingly.

Nexus walked in behind her with a smile, giving her a passionate, but quick kiss. "I missed spending time with you." He said as he pulled away with a blush.
Ilaani blushed a little as he pulled away and she looked at him"me too....I'm sorry I made you go to the hospital, I-I didn't know that's what they were going to do!" She said as she fiddled with a piece of her hair.

Metaphysics said:
Qir looked at the man who approached her and squeaked before backing off a bit. She looked him up and down before nodding, figuring she could probably trust him since he didn't look bad. She slowly reached her hand towards him and gently clasped his hand.
Jacob Jaeger Jacob could not help but roll his eyes ever so slightly at her first reaction at his approach. There it was again. Why were people always so scared of him? Was he really that frightening too look at? He didn't even have his horns out! Well, whatever. He pulled her up with a firm grip. When she finally was on her own two feet, he let his hand slip from hers. His eyes wandered upwards. "...Did you fell from there? Kinda dangerous since how high it is and all..."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed a little as he pulled away and she looked at him"me too....I'm sorry I made you go to the hospital, I-I didn't know that's what they were going to do!" She said as she fiddled with a piece of her hair.
Nexus laughed lightly and shook his head. "It's alright." He said before laying down on the bed.

Nonalaka said:
Roland nodded "true enough." as he happily smiled at her "I guess we could even call this a date now that i think of it." he said happily as he slightly squeezed her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back