• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and followed her in the house, his irises scanning the interior. He replied as he stopped walking directly beside Asuka♅...
“ It was a gamble, to be quite honest. I didn't know if it'd work~ ”

------------------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Oh, cool~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled as she too stopped before she began to play with the dress she wore, swaying the bottom of it slightly❦...

"Well, now you know it did~"

Lumina said:
Lumina took another drink of her water, now feeling like she was the one who was rambling.
"I-I mean, I don't know for sure, but that might be a reason."

The waitress brought their food soon after, placing their respective meals in front of them.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked down at his foodΨ...

“ Maybe it's one of the world's mysteries~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked down at his foodΨ...
“ Maybe it's one of the world's mysteries~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina laughed as well, inhaling the smell of the food into her nose. It smelled delicious and exactly like she pictured it might smell in her head.

"Yes, perhaps it might be."

She grinned at Kenji for a small moment before popping a piece of tempura shrimp into her mouth, her eyes closing as she enjoyed how delicious it tasted.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled as she too stopped before she began to play with the dress she wore, swaying the bottom of it slightly❦...
"Well, now you know it did~"
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he looked at Asuka's dress♅...

“ I didn't notice it before, but that's a beautiful dress~ ”

Lumina said:
Lumina laughed as well, inhaling the smell of the food into her nose. It smelled delicious and exactly like she pictured it might smell in her head.
"Yes, perhaps it might be."

She grinned at Kenji for a small moment before popping a piece of tempura shrimp into her mouth, her eyes closing as she enjoyed how delicious it tasted.
...ΨKenji smiled back at Lumina and replied in an unusually calm tone, shortly before beginning to eat his foodΨ...

“ I was told long ago that The Existence was filled with many beauties, however I didn't know it at the time. However here I am, sitting directly infront of the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura nodded "I didn't expect you to take me to two places but yes I am enjoying it." she says.
Ikuto laughed lightly and planted a kiss on her head. "Cool, I know this might have already been clear, but I like you." He said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled back at Lumina and replied in an unusually calm tone, shortly before beginning to eat his foodΨ...
“ I was told long ago that The Existence was filled with many beauties, however I didn't know it at the time. However here I am, sitting directly infront of the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Kenji's statement/compliment took Lumina by surprise and she swallowed the food in her mouth funny, spurring on a coughing fit. Hurriedly taking a drink of water she looked up at Kenji, still somewhat surprised.

"A-ah, well... um, thank you..."

Both from coughing and an inability to take compliments like a normal person her cheeks began to redden a bit, and she looked down at her food, grabbing another piece.

"You're, uh, r-really attractive yourself..."

And with that she shut herself up by taking the piece of food into her mouth to eat.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he looked at Asuka's dress♅...
“ I didn't notice it before, but that's a beautiful dress~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stopped playing with her dress and put her arms behind her back as she leaned forward a little, smiling at Akira. The dress she wore was beige, with a satin pink fabric line just at the top of the it and a floral print lined a small part of the lower half of the dress. Asuka decorated the outfit with a hat that shaded her face from the sun. It complimented her figure and hugged her body in all the right places❦...

tumblr_n8xaxqvzOW1txrzruo1_500.gif

...❦Asuka moved her hands in front of her and put them close together as she spoke, still smiling❦...

"Really? Thank you~"

tumblr_n8xaxqvzOW1txrzruo2_500.gif

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked at her in the face before nodding and lying her head on Natsumi's lap before closing her eyes.
*Natsumi just rested her hand on Mari's side holding her a bit as she napped*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and followed her in the house, his irises scanning the interior. He replied as he stopped walking directly beside Asuka♅...
“ It was a gamble, to be quite honest. I didn't know if it'd work~ ”

------------------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Oh, cool~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''so...any name ideas for the babies? Natsumi already told me we'll have a daughter and a son...''

*She asked thinking of some. She then spoke soon looking at Kuroh after she spoke*

''hmmm...maybe the boy's name will be Nata while the girl's name is Luvia. sound good?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia tipped her drink over a little to far and caused the contents in the cup to spill on to the counter. It wouldn't happen if she was awake or at least slightly sober, so she had passed out from the drinking. Her head layed on her arm and her other was lazily stretched out, Celia hicing with every soft breath she took.

tumblr_mfg6ecYs0W1r43mgoo1_250.gif

-----

Nanami soon reached the line of the merry-go-round and bounced excitedly, looking like a little kid. "Oh, this is so exciting! I mean, it may just be this one little ride but I can't help but be excited about it. It's my first ride after all!"
*Zenya giggled before she got some napkins and cleaned the table*

*Fuyumi nodded as she smiled happy that she was able to satisfy Nanami*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...any name ideas for the babies? Natsumi already told me we'll have a daughter and a son...''

*She asked thinking of some. She then spoke soon looking at Kuroh after she spoke*

''hmmm...maybe the boy's name will be Nata while the girl's name is Luvia. sound good?''

[/QUOTE]
((Timeskip?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Celia kept hicing as she layed on the counter, her features softening.

----

Nanami bounced over towards a sea horse once it was their turn to get on the ride. She hopped on to hit and grinned happily, "I feel like such a little kid but I don't even care!"

TheDragoon said:
Ken simply nodded in agreement, continuing to dance.
@Lumina
Lilliana looked at Aeko, then the glowstick, and eventually and hesitantly took it. She held it in her hands , staring at how pretty the glowy-ness was, and for a split second her eye flashed purple, but it was covered up by the glow of the glowstick being so close to her face. "Um... thanks.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stopped playing with her dress and put her arms behind her back as she leaned forward a little, smiling at Akira. The dress she wore was beige, with a satin pink fabric line just at the top of the it and a floral print lined a small part of the lower half of the dress. Asuka decorated the outfit with a hat that shaded her face from the sun. It complimented her figure and hugged her body in all the right places❦...
tumblr_n8xaxqvzOW1txrzruo1_500.gif

...❦Asuka moved her hands in front of her and put them close together as she spoke, still smiling❦...

"Really? Thank you~"

tumblr_n8xaxqvzOW1txrzruo2_500.gif
...♅Akira marvelled at the sight of Asuka, his smile remaining brightly on his face. He replied as he looked at Asuka directly in the eyes and moved closer to her, soon replying♅...

“ You're more than welcome~ So.. ”

maou_sadao_9902_zpskutfjmkh.jpg

---------------------------

Lumina said:
Kenji's statement/compliment took Lumina by surprise and she swallowed the food in her mouth funny, spurring on a coughing fit. Hurriedly taking a drink of water she looked up at Kenji, still somewhat surprised.
"A-ah, well... um, thank you..."

Both from coughing and an inability to take compliments like a normal person her cheeks began to redden a bit, and she looked down at her food, grabbing another piece.

"You're, uh, r-really attractive yourself..."

And with that she shut herself up by taking the piece of food into her mouth to eat.
...ΨKenji blushed lightly and remained silent for a few moments, his blush growing darker by the second. He finally spoke, stuttering lightlyΨ...

“ T-thank you~ ”

-------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Nata sounds like a food.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia kept hicing as she layed on the counter, her features softening.
----

Nanami bounced over towards a sea horse once it was their turn to get on the ride. She hopped on to hit and grinned happily, "I feel like such a little kid but I don't even care!"
*Zenya just watched Celia as she slept* (Features?)

*Fuyumi giggled and got on a sled behind her*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira marvelled at the sight of Asuka, his smile remaining brightly on his face. He replied as he looked at Asuka directly in the eyes and moved closer to her, soon replying♅...

...ΨKenji blushed lightly and remained silent for a few moments, his blush growing darker by the second. He finally spoke, stuttering lightlyΨ...

“ T-thank you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...then......Shiroh?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ T-thank you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka noticed him moving closer and blushed lightly, remembering what they had talked about earlier before coming her❦...

"Y-Yeah... I-I don't really know... how this is suppose to work..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya just watched Celia as she slept* (Features?)

*Fuyumi giggled and got on a sled behind her*

[/QUOTE]
(( facial features xD Like she looked kind of mad before, now she just looks like she usually does. Wanna freeze these two and just focus on Fuyumi and Nanami because Celia might be out for a while xD ))

-----

Nanami giggles happily once the ride started and held on to the bar that went through the seahorse.

Mayyflower said:
"Then We wouldn't be clean" she says
Ayen smiled at her "So you want to do the do right now then?" he asked playfully as he traced a finger across her lips "I'm not opposed to it." he said as he looked into her eyes.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ T-thank you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's gaze moved from her food to Kenji, still chewing the food in her mouth. She looked at him as his blush darkened and he got a bit flustered himself, and she couldn't help but immediately think that this side of Kenji was freakin' adorable. Never had any person or thing been cuter than Kenji was right now. She just continued eating her food, keeping her silly thoughts to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka noticed him moving closer and blushed lightly, remembering what they had talked about earlier before coming her❦...

(( facial features xD Like she looked kind of mad before, now she just looks like she usually does. Wanna freeze these two and just focus on Fuyumi and Nanami because Celia might be out for a while xD ))

-----

Nanami giggles happily once the ride started and held on to the bar that went through the seahorse.
sure xD )))

*Fuyumi just sat there watching Nanami and smiling happy that Nanami was having fun*

Lumina said:
"It's a fun place, from what I remember." Chiharu stated simply, following behind Jojo. She didn't know where the park was either, so all she really could do at this point was follow him. "I wonder how different this park will be..."
Jojo nodded then laughed "i hope so, if not i'll have to find a way to have fun at your expense." he said he he looked down at her as he walked "though i wonder if we shouldn't stop someone and ask them where the park is." he said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sure xD )))
*Fuyumi just sat there watching Nanami and smiling happy that Nanami was having fun*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami looked back at Fuyumi, soon smiling and waving at her. She was glad that she could experience this with someone she loved. Once the ride was over, she pouted a little as she hopped off of the seahorse. "Aw... it's over... that sucks!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked back at Fuyumi, soon smiling and waving at her. She was glad that she could experience this with someone she loved. Once the ride was over, she pouted a little as she hopped off of the seahorse. "Aw... it's over... that sucks!"
*Fuyumi giggled a little bit before replying once she was beside Nanami*

''we could go again if you want~''

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira thought for a moment before he replied, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks♅...

“ I assume we get undressed like we're gonna.. you know.. ”

-----------------

Lumina said:
Lumina's gaze moved from her food to Kenji, still chewing the food in her mouth. She looked at him as his blush darkened and he got a bit flustered himself, and she couldn't help but immediately think that this side of Kenji was freakin' adorable. Never had any person or thing been cuter than Kenji was right now. She just continued eating her food, keeping her silly thoughts to herself.
...ΨKenji's blush continued to darken as he spoke, stuttering to show just how nervous he wasΨ...

“ S-so.. um.. would you like to s-stay over at my place t-tonight? I-I didn't mean it like that! I-I meant l-like a sleepover.. ”

----------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]

“ Hm.. that sounds cool~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before he replied, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks♅...
“ I assume we get undressed like we're gonna.. you know.. ”

-----------------

...ΨKenji's blush continued to darken as he spoke, stuttering to show just how nervous he wasΨ...

“ S-so.. um.. would you like to s-stay over at my place t-tonight? I-I didn't mean it like that! I-I meant l-like a sleepover.. ”

----------------

“ Hm.. that sounds cool~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty then. So Shiroh and Luvia...''

*She then thought of the name Shiroh for a moment before tilting her head with an almost surprised expression*

''...Shiroh now sounds like a girl name now that i put it side by side with Luvia......guess its a name for both genders..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back