• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''indeed...i wonder why i became Fallen...i dont see my errors...''

[/QUOTE]
Mari looked up at her and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, your right. I don't see anything wrong with you..." She said softly, still cuddling her with her tiny arms.

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked up at her and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, your right. I don't see anything wrong with you..." She said softly, still cuddling her with her tiny arms.
''eh...doesnt matter if im fallen or not...just as long as im having a great time, im fine with that''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''eh...doesnt matter if im fallen or not...just as long as im having a great time, im fine with that''

[/QUOTE]
Mari smiled and kept cuddling Natsumi. "I think your amazing Natsumi." She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
"Sure sweetie..."
Riley grabbed Noah. "It's okay, momma is gonna be alright" she says to Noah

"Your crazy"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and followed her and closed the door behind them before turning to look at her.
Amaya smiled and started to take her shirt off

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Mari looked up at the sky with her. "The sky looks pretty..." She said softly.

Ikuto laughed lightly at her reaction. "That's nice. Where do you want to go after this? This is a date after all~" He said teasingly before he finished off his Boston Creame.
"hmm...well.. where is there to go?" she asks.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pecked his cheek back and took her hair out of the braid
Ayen watched her for a moment before smirking and unhooking her bra then running his hand through her hair.

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm...well.. where is there to go?" she asks.
Ikuto thought about it. "How about a movie? I would ask to go to the beach, but I don't like being around water..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen watched her for a moment before smirking and unhooking her bra then running his hand through her hair.
Amaya blushed alittle. "Jeez" she says playfully before sliding out of her bra

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed alittle. "Jeez" she says playfully before sliding out of her bra
Ayen chuckled a little "you won't need it to shower~" he whispered playfully as he ran a hand slowly down her side.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto thought about it. "How about a movie? I would ask to go to the beach, but I don't like being around water..." He said.
"who does? besides even if we did go we could stay away from the water." she says and nods "but yeah a movie sounds nice"

LunaCrosby said:
"who does? besides even if we did go we could stay away from the water." she says and nods "but yeah a movie sounds nice"
Ikuto then cleaned up their table and threw away their trash before coming back and offering his hand with a smile, as if the gesture was all that needed to be said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled a little "you won't need it to shower~" he whispered playfully as he ran a hand slowly down her side.
Amaya smiled, chills were sent up her body when he ran hi hand slowly down her side.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled, chills were sent up her body when he ran his hand slowly down her side.
Ayen smiled as he licked his lips as he placed a hand on her waist as his other hand reached her waist on the other side "Is something wrong? is it something i'm doing?" he asked with a whisper "or rather, something i'm not?" he asked suggestively.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he licked his lips as he placed a hand on her waist as his other hand reached her waist on the other side "Is something wrong? is it something i'm doing?" he asked with a whisper "or rather, something i'm not?" he asked suggestively.
Amaya smirked. "Something your not doing" she whispered back

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto then cleaned up their table and threw away their trash before coming back and offering his hand with a smile, as if the gesture was all that needed to be said.
Sakura grabbed his hand and stood up, stretching slightly, being stiff from sitting still.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura grabbed his hand and stood up, stretching slightly, being stiff from sitting still.
Ikuto smiled a bit more and looped his arm with hers teasingly before walking out of the café.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura looked at their arms then smiled and walked with him.
Ikuto walked with her towards the movie theater silently. When they arrived, he looked to her and smirked a bit. "Heh, you look cute when you smile~" He said to her.

Roman said:
"What can I say? I like to when.. Though in this situation I don't know if being naked is winning or not." Aaron said, chuckling as he threw another dart, which landed in the 10 area. "Like I said, winning or losing I don't know which one it is in this situation." He said, soon taking off his undershirt.
"Getting naked it definitely winning~" Shibuya said with a laugh before throwing her dart in the 18 area and took off blazer. "Well... winning for me anyways."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh..thanks''
*She said before she lightly took it and pet Mari's head*

''hmmm...crap i dunno..''

''y-your not lonely at all..you have me though...''

*She said trying to cheer up Celia. Though she was really wondering where Taylor was*

*Fuyumi stepped out of the car as well and smiled at Nanami*

''yeah. we can do that''

[/QUOTE]
...??Celia sighed and layed her head down on her arm, soon closing her eyes as she tittered the glass cup from side to side and spoke??...

"I know you're here... but it's not the same... I want cuddles and kisses from Taylor and he's not here... big meany..."

tumblr_mfg6ecYs0W1r43mgoo4_250.gif

-----

...??Nanami smiled and went over to Fuyumi, soon kissing her cheek and grabbing her hand as she walked towards the amusement park, soon speaking??...

"Cool! Do you have any ideas on what to ride first?"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto walked with her towards the movie theater silently. When they arrived, he looked to her and smirked a bit. "Heh, you look cute when you smile~" He said to her.
Sakura immediately blushed "n-no im not, I look just like everyone else when they smile" she said, her blush increasing.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura immediately blushed "n-no im not, I look just like everyone else when they smile" she said, her blush increasing.
Ikuto winked at her and nodded. "Whatever you say, anyway, what do you want to watch?" He asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back