• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((Could you? ;D ))
((Okay :D ))

Dakota stretched a little as they left the store "Picking furniture takes a lot more time than I thought" she said with s small laugh.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stopped as well and pecked her cheek "I'll stop teasing now." he said softly as he looked inside the store "well, lets get shopping." he said happily
((Timeskip, or nah?))

Jojo shrugged his shoulders "You maybe catch up, but with your short legs it might take half a day." he said with a sigh as he looked around and narrowed his eyes "Well, i was sort of hoping you'd make a choice, I'm not sure what to do right now." he said rubbing his chin as he continued scheming in his head of how he might get the truth out of her.
Chiharu looked up to the sky in thought, trying to think of things to do. "There's the park, the amusement park, shopping, I think there's an aquarium and zoo nearby? That could be fun..." Her voice trailed off as she thought of other things to do, as well as mentally patting herself on the back for switching her attitude 360 degrees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Okay :D ))
Dakota stretched a little as they left the store "Picking furniture takes a lot more time than I thought" she said with s small laugh.
Roland nodded and sighed "yeah, and it's already past one." he said as he looked around "But at least now we can live somewhere we both agree on." he says as he smiled at her.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up to the sky in thought, trying to think of things to do. "There's the park, the amusement park, shopping, I think there's an aquarium and zoo nearby? That could be fun..." Her voice trailed off as she thought of other things to do, as well as patting herself on the back for switching her attitude 360 degrees.
Jojo thought for a moment as he rubbed his chin then nodded after a minute or two "the amusement park sounds alright, though i might still stand out there." he said with a yawn before shaking his head and looking down at her "you seem to swapped moods again." he said as he narrowed his eyes.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded and sighed "yeah, and it's already past one." he said as he looked around "But at least now we can live somewhere we both agree on." he says as he smiled at her.

Jojo thought for a moment as he rubbed his chin then nodded after a minute or two "the amusement park sounds alright, though i might still stand out there." he said with a yawn before shaking his head and looking down at her "you seem to swapped moods again." he said as he narrowed his eyes.
Chiharu looked up at him, with a somewhat questioning look. "Oh? Did it? I hadn't noticed. Well the amusement park sounds fun, I haven't been to one in a long time. And that was back home, I've never been to any of them here." She grinned before turning to look back out at the city. "I wonder which direction we need to go to get there..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "of how clothes seem to burn off of me." he said teasingly before poking her cheek.

Ayen lifted her off of the stood and hugged her "What a helpful little princess i have~" he said as he tickled her sides while hugging her.
Rin hugged him back before laughing and trying to get away

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at him, with a somewhat questioning look. "Oh? Did it? I hadn't noticed. Well the amusement park sounds fun, I haven't been to one in a long time. And that was back home, I've never been to any of them here." She grinned before turning to look back out at the city. "I wonder which direction we need to go to get there..."
Jojo nodded "I've never been to one, do it will be a first for me." he said as he looked around "and as for how to get there, well since we don't know where it is, there's only one course of action." he said as he picked a direction and started walking without warning.

Mayyflower said:
Rin hugged him back before laughing and trying to get away
Ayen chuckled and smiled "You're gonna need to try harder, daddy rarely lets those he loves get away." he said playfully as he continued tickling her as he walked out to the living room.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded "I've never been to one, do it will be a first for me." he said as he looked around "and as for how to get there, well since we don't know where it is, there's only one course of action." he said as he picked a direction and started walking without warning.

Ayen chuckled and smiled "You're gonna need to try harder, daddy rarely lets those he loves get away." he said playfully as he continued tickling her as he walked out to the living room.
Rin walked with him, squirming and laughing. "Daddddddyyyy" she laughs as she tries to push his hands away

Mayyflower said:
Rin walked with him, squirming and laughing. "Daddddddyyyy" she laughs as she tries to push his hands away
Ayen chuckled "okay, i'll stop for now." he said as he moved his arms away from her then walked over to the couch and sat down then patted his lap.

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota nodded happily "Mhm~" she smiled up at him "This is all so exciting ~" she said as her eyes flickered a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded happily "Mhm~" she smiled up at him "This is all so exciting ~" she said as her eyes flickered a little.
Roland smiled and took her hand as he looked at her "but i guess it is worth it, after all, i get to see you happily." he said happily "shall we go out to lunch?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and took her hand as he looked at her "but i guess it is worth it, after all, i get to see you happily." he said happily "shall we go out to lunch?"
Just as she was opening her mouth to answer her stomach growled, causing her to look down at it "....I agree" she said before looking at Roland and laughing "Yes we shall" she said as she then took his hand.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto smiled and embraced her in his warmth, wrapping a arm around her and kissing her forehead.
Ken laughed Aeko being a flying fish, quickly painting flying fish of his own. "Yay!" He said happily as they came to life and started dancing around Aeko.

@WeirdPrincess

Ikuto kept smiling teasingly as he took out his menu. "Now, what would my princess like~" He said sweetly to her. "I'll be having a Boston creame if that's alright~"

As Natsumi took her out to the garden, plant life seemed to bloom and explode with color all around her. It was like they were happy to see Mari alive and well.

Axel and Nexus then stopped near the forest before causing the motorcycles to vanish. They began running off into the forest immediately. "Quick! Before they catch up!" Axel hollered.
"I'll have the same thing, I've never had that before and it sound's good" she says.

Nonalaka said:
Just as she was opening her mouth to answer her stomach growled, causing her to look down at it "....I agree" she said before looking at Roland and laughing "Yes we shall" she said as she then took his hand.
Roland chuckled and nodded "I think i saw a burger place on the way here, will that be fine?" he asked as he started walking and pulling her along while he smiled back at her.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll have the same thing, I've never had that before and it sound's good" she says.
Ikuto laughed lightly and stuck his tongue out a bit playfully. "I promise you'll love it. It's a chocolate donut with cream filling inside~" He said to her. "So, why don't you tell me a little about yourself beautiful~" He said, setting his head in his hand, looking into her eyes.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly and stuck his tongue out a bit playfully. "I promise you'll love it. It's a chocolate donut with cream filling inside~" He said to her. "So, why don't you tell me a little about yourself beautiful~" He said, setting his head in his hand, looking into her eyes.
"u-hm, well im part cat..I have a sister and a brother, he decided to stay at home. I hate dark places and anything that can bite or sting" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and nodded "I think i saw a burger place on the way here, will that be fine?" he asked as he started walking and pulling her along while he smiled back at her.
Dakota looked at him and smiled as she walked with him "Yeah, that sounds great ~" she said happily "I'm getting more hungry thinking about it!" She said with a small laugh.

LunaCrosby said:
"u-hm, well im part cat..I have a sister and a brother, he decided to stay at home. I hate dark places and anything that can bite or sting" she says.
Ikuto nodded. "I see... Well. I bet you'll be glad to know I'm part cat too~" He said as he weaved his cat tail around a bit, his cat ears twitching a bit. "And don't worry, I won't bite Sakura~" He said teasing. "Or will I?"

ikuto-tsukiyomi-by-amu-chan-166_ksx.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "okay, i'll stop for now." he said as he moved his arms away from her then walked over to the couch and sat down then patted his lap.
Rin sat down next to ayen.

Amaya looked at them both. "All done?"

She asks

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and smiled as she walked with him "Yeah, that sounds great ~" she said happily "I'm getting more hungry thinking about it!" She said with a small laugh.
Roland chuckled "Maybe i should of made us a bigger breakfast then." he said playfully "but if i did we might now be going to lunch now." he said as he rubbed his chin before looking over at her.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded. "I see... Well. I bet you'll be glad to know I'm part cat too~" He said as he weaved his cat tail around a bit, his cat ears twitching a bit. "And don't worry, I won't bite Sakura~" He said teasing. "Or will I?"
ikuto-tsukiyomi-by-amu-chan-166_ksx.jpg
Sakura's face went red "I h-hope not" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back