• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed lightly and giggled when Natsumi petted her head. "No problem~" She said happily. "Are there any friends I can make around here?" She asked, shuffling her feet a bit.

The cars zipped past where they ran, thinking they were still on their tail. Axel, Nexus, and Ilaani eventually reached a cabin by a lake. "We hang out here in the summers from time to time." He said as he unlocked the door and stepped inside. It had a warm and roomy feel to it. It all came complete with 2 beds and a guest bedroom, including a fireplace.
''some...their a lot of...teens here though i guess you could say their older''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed "No? You mentioned the burning of clothes first" she said as she puffed out her cheeks "a-and it wasn't like I was going to lie..."
Roland smiled at her "But, at the same time, you could of not said anything, or even withheld some info." he said teasingly as they got to the downtown area "but i digress, if you want to continue, it can wait till we get home." he said playfully.

Mayyflower said:
Rin dryed the ones that needed dryed
Ayen smiled as they washed the dishes, then after a few minutes he looked at her "Last one." he said as he handed her the plate.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "But, at the same time, you could of not said anything, or even withheld some info." he said teasingly as they got to the downtown area "but i digress, if you want to continue, it can wait till we get home." he said playfully.

Ayen smiled as they washed the dishes, then after a few minutes he looked at her "Last one." he said as he handed her the plate.
Rin smiled snd dried the last plate. "All done" she says happily

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed lightly and giggled when Natsumi petted her head. "No problem~" She said happily. "Are there any friends I can make around here?" She asked, shuffling her feet a bit.

The cars zipped past where they ran, thinking they were still on their tail. Axel, Nexus, and Ilaani eventually reached a cabin by a lake. "We hang out here in the summers from time to time." He said as he unlocked the door and stepped inside. It had a warm and roomy feel to it. It all came complete with 2 beds and a guest bedroom, including a fireplace.
Ilaani entered the cabin and looked around "Wow, cosy" she said with a small chuckle "This place is nice" she said with a nod.

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota nodded "Alright, though I don't think it needs continuing" she said as she looked around, now if I remember correctly the store is just down this way ..." she said as she pointed in the direction

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled snd dried the last plate. "All done" she says happily
Ayen patted her head again "Thank you Rin." he said happily as he smiled at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded "Good, then i don't have to worry about that." he said nonchalantly as he took the book back as if nothing happened and took another bite of cake before placing the book back in his pocket "Tastes like they got the coconut they used for this at just the right time."
Chiharu nodded, now digging into the dessert herself. "Nope. No worries." As far as she was concerned, his stupid notepad was wrong. Shed just have to be careful not to let her embarrassment get the better of her from now on.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Alright, though I don't think it needs continuing" she said as she looked around, "now if I remember correctly the store is just down this way ..." she said as she pointed in the direction
Roland smiled and nodded "Alright." he said as he looked where she was pointing and started walking again "But if you change your mind i can always give you a demonstration." he said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko then had glow sticks appear in her hand before she started dancing with the flying fish, moving her hands up and down as she moved side to side.
tumblr_mww66zhVhF1rizambo1_500.gif

"Dancing is fun! Everybody should dance~" She said, stopping for a moment with a smile before she continued doing her happy little dance.

-----

@Lumina
Though Lilliana still held onto Yuto's leg she smiled a bit, watching Aeko and Ken dance. She looked at Ken's flying fish and Aeko's glowsticks, feeling a little left out in that she couldn't make objects out of thin air. But it was still fun to watch.

@TheDragoon

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, now digging into the dessert herself. "Nope. No worries." As far as she was concerned, his stupid notepad was wrong. Shed just have to be careful not to let her embarrassment get the better of her from now on.
Jojo nodded and and continued to eat while thinking, usually the list he had drawn up never was wrong, was it truly wrong? or was she hiding something, or even acting? He was sure how, but he had to get to the bottom of this. He ended up eating all of cake while in thought and sighed "well, if you're done, lets go." he said as he waved for the check.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded and and continued to eat while thinking, usually the list he had drawn up never was wrong, was it truly wrong? or was she hiding something, or even acting? He was sure how, but he had to get to the bottom of this. He ended up eating all of cake while in thought and sighed "well, if you're done, lets go." he said as he waved for the check.
Chiharu had nearly finished her dessert as well, but stopped as she was starting to feel full anyways. "I'm done, yeah." She nodded, but said nothing more. The list was on her mind. There was no way she... she just met him today! She apparently embarassed easily and she bet if it was anybody else acting the way he was that she'd respond the same way. Why would he even have a list like that anyways? She tried not to think about it too much, or it'd show on her face and he'd ask her about or tease her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and nodded "Alright." he said as he looked where she was pointing and started walking again "But if you change your mind i can always give you a demonstration." he said teasingly.
Dakota blinked "A demonstration?" She repeated as she looked over at him and tilted her head "Demonstrating what?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu had nearly finished her dessert as well, but stopped as she was starting to feel full anyways. "I'm done, yeah." She nodded, but said nothing more. The list was on her mind. There was no way she... she just met him today! She apparently embarassed easily and she bet if it was anybody else acting the way he was that she'd respond the same way. Why would he even have a list like that anyways? She tried not to think about it too much, or it'd show on her face and he'd ask her about or tease her.
Jojo paid the bill before getting up and quickly glancing at Chiharu before he started walking towards the door wondering if he had anyways of getting the truth out of her, to whether she was just faking the way she acted or she was hiding the true way she felt. When he got to the door he looked back and waited for her "Hurry up would you!" he said a bit loudly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "A demonstration?" She repeated as she looked over at him and tilted her head "Demonstrating what?"
Roland chuckled "of how clothes seem to burn off of me." he said teasingly before poking her cheek.

Mayyflower said:
"Welcome" she says happily
Ayen lifted her off of the stood and hugged her "What a helpful little princess i have~" he said as he tickled her sides while hugging her.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo paid the bill before getting up and quickly glancing at Chiharu before he started walking towards the door wondering if he had anyways of getting the truth out of her, to whether she was just faking the way she acted or she was hiding the true way she felt. When he got to the door he looked back and waited for her "Hurry up would you!" he said a bit loudly.
Chiharu followed close behind him, slipping out the door almost right after he said for her to hurry up. She laughed as she made her way outside, placing her hands behind her head. "Looks like you're the one that needs to hurry up~" She decided from now on she wouldn't let his actions get to her. It only led to bad places.

Lumina said:
Though Lilliana still held onto Yuto's leg she smiled a bit, watching Aeko and Ken dance. She looked at Ken's flying fish and Aeko's glowsticks, feeling a little left out in that she couldn't make objects out of thin air. But it was still fun to watch.

@TheDragoon
Yuto smirked a bit and picked Noir up bridal style. "Come here~" He said teasing before he carried her off to their room so that the kids would get a chance to play.

Ken waved Lilliana to join them, trying to show her it was fun.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''some...their a lot of...teens here though i guess you could say their older''

[/QUOTE]
Mari pouted a bit. "Then why can't I just be older then?" She asked, obviously not getting the idea of growing up.

Lumina said:
Chiharu followed close behind him, slipping out the door almost right after he said for her to hurry up. She laughed as she made her way outside, placing her hands behind her head. "Looks like you're the one that needs to hurry up~" She decided from now on she wouldn't let his actions get to her. It only led to bad places.
Jojo sighed "if you want i can break into a full sprint, heck, even go semi fast for once." he said as he frowned at her before starting to walk again, thinking on how he might draw the truth out of her, he could go gentleman mode and do it that way, people always seemed more open to that version of him, or maybe even cold mode, nobody lied to him for anything "What shall we do now short stuff?"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto smirked a bit and picked Noir up bridal style. "Come here~" He said teasing before he carried her off to their room so that the kids would get a chance to play.

@WeirdPrincess

Mari pouted a bit. "Then why can't I just be older then?" She asked, obviously not getting the idea of growing up.
''to become older takes time. basically, it really takes almost a year. growing up though, is maturing while becoming older...''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani entered the cabin and looked around "Wow, cosy" she said with a small chuckle "This place is nice" she said with a nod.
Axel laughed lightly. "Me and Nexus talked it over. We thought you should probably sleep with him." He said.

Nexus immediately started blushing and rubbing the back of his head with a smile. "That is... If you like..." He said nervously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''to become older takes time. basically, it really takes almost a year. growing up though, is maturing while becoming older...''

[/QUOTE]
Mari sulked a bit before nodding. "Ok! I still wish I could make friends though..." She said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "of how clothes seem to burn off of me." he said teasingly before poking her cheek.

Ayen lifted her off of the stood and hugged her "What a helpful little princess i have~" he said as he tickled her sides while hugging her.
Dakota blushed "O-Oh" she then stopped as they arrived at the store "W-We're here"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "if you want i can break into a full sprint, heck, even go semi fast for once." he said as he frowned at her before starting to walk again, thinking on how he might draw the truth out of her, he could go gentleman mode and do it that way, people always seemed more open to that version of him, or maybe even cold mode, nobody lied to him for anything "What shall we do now short stuff?"
Chiharu smiled, turning to face him. "I mean if you want go right ahead, I'll catch up eventually." She laughed lightly, dropping her hands to her side. She pulled out her phone, checking the time, and using it as a mirror to check to see if there was food on her face. "Well the question is, what do you wanna do? I don't really care, I'm down for anything!" She smiled, nodding up at him.

TheDragoon said:

@WeirdPrincess

Noir squeaked a bit at being picked up so suddenly, but giggled into a kiss on his cheek, immediately guessing what Yuto's plan was.

Lilliana was about to protest when Yuto suddenly left, because that meant she couldn't just hold on to his leg for comfort. So now she was left alone with Ken and Aeko. Hesitantly she walked over to join them, playing with the fabric on her dress.

@WeirdPrincess

TheDragoon said:
Axel laughed lightly. "Me and Nexus talked it over. We thought you should probably sleep with him." He said.
Nexus immediately started blushing and rubbing the back of his head with a smile. "That is... If you like..." He said nervously.

Mari sulked a bit before nodding. "Ok! I still wish I could make friends though..." She said.
''well, you probably wont make a lot of friends, but at least you have people who are able to protect you''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed "O-Oh" she then stopped as they arrived at the store "W-We're here"
Roland stopped as well and pecked her cheek "I'll stop teasing now." he said softly as he looked inside the store "well, lets get shopping." he said happily

((Timeskip, or nah?))

Lumina said:
Chiharu smiled, turning to face him. "I mean if you want go right ahead, I'll catch up eventually." She laughed lightly, dropping her hands to her side. She pulled out her phone, checking the time, and using it as a mirror to check to see if there was food on her face. "Well the question is, what do you wanna do? I don't really care, I'm down for anything!" She smiled, nodding up at him.
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "You maybe catch up, but with your short legs it might take half a day." he said with a sigh as he looked around and narrowed his eyes "Well, i was sort of hoping you'd make a choice, I'm not sure what to do right now." he said rubbing his chin as he continued scheming in his head of how he might get the truth out of her.

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani blinked "Oh?" She looked over at Nexus and blushed lightly "Sure, I'm okay with that" she said with a nod.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stopped as well and pecked her cheek "I'll stop teasing now." he said softly as he looked inside the store "well, lets get shopping." he said happily
((Timeskip, or nah?))

Jojo shrugged his shoulders "You maybe catch up, but with your short legs it might take half a day." he said with a sigh as he looked around and narrowed his eyes "Well, i was sort of hoping you'd make a choice, I'm not sure what to do right now." he said rubbing his chin as he continued scheming in his head of how he might get the truth out of her.
((Sure, they are just picking furniture after all xD ,, shall I start or you?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back