• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina set down the cup, looking at Kenji curiously.
"What makes you say that?"

Yeah they were filled with a bunch of different things she had never seen or heard of before, but she didn't necessarily think it was strange. Maybe something like an amusement park would seem strange to someone of such high standing like himself though.
...ΨKenji thought for a short moment before replying, soon leaning back in his seatΨ...

“ I dunno. I just don't understand the concept of it~ Who made amusement parks? For what purpose?.. A-ah, I'm rambling~ ”

...ΨKenji laughed nervouslyΨ...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When the box was opened, a heart shaped pendant was seen visible, with the word ‘Asukira’ engraved on it. Akira spoke as he picked up the necklace, the pendant soon separating into two halves♅...
“ How do you like it?~ I believe the premise is that we both wear one half~ ”

-------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and brought his hand to Lumina's cheek and kept it there. He spoke as he quickly blushed and removed his handΨ...

“ Anything for you~ U-uh, anyway, how was the amusement park?~ ”

----------------------

...♆Kuroh nodded and replied as he slowly sat up♆...

“ Yeah, sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stared at the necklace for a while before a smile broke out on her face and spoke❦...

"I love it~ It's really cute and I would believe you're right."

tumblr_n3xtnm43FH1r0wlweo1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
"True"
Marcus just continued rocking Sam back and forth

"Ah I see"
Akito sat there. "She's gone Marcus" he says "shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and killed me" he says

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stared at the necklace for a while before a smile broke out on her face and spoke❦...
"I love it~ It's really cute and I would believe you're right."

tumblr_n3xtnm43FH1r0wlweo1_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled and took the edge that said “Asu” and held it out towards her. Directly under the three letters, there was another, smaller piece of writing, which wrote “Partners i-”. He spoke♅...

“ Do you want me to put it on you?~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Yuto smiled and embraced her in his warmth, wrapping a arm around her and kissing her forehead.
Ken laughed Aeko being a flying fish, quickly painting flying fish of his own. "Yay!" He said happily as they came to life and started dancing around Aeko.

@WeirdPrincess

Ikuto kept smiling teasingly as he took out his menu. "Now, what would my princess like~" He said sweetly to her. "I'll be having a Boston creame if that's alright~"

As Natsumi took her out to the garden, plant life seemed to bloom and explode with color all around her. It was like they were happy to see Mari alive and well.

Axel and Nexus then stopped near the forest before causing the motorcycles to vanish. They began running off into the forest immediately. "Quick! Before they catch up!" Axel hollered.
Aeko then had glow sticks appear in her hand before she started dancing with the flying fish, moving her hands up and down as she moved side to side.

tumblr_mww66zhVhF1rizambo1_500.gif

"Dancing is fun! Everybody should dance~" She said, stopping for a moment with a smile before she continued doing her happy little dance.

-----

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and took the edge that said “Asu” and held it out towards her. Directly under the three letters, there was another, smaller piece of writing, which wrote “Partners i-”. He spoke♅...
“ Do you want me to put it on you?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka leaned forward a bit and examined the engraving on the necklace. She squinted her eyes slightly to look at the smaller writing and pondered what the rest of the words were before Asuka straightened herself up, still smiling. She gathered up her hair into her hands, so it would be out of the way before she spoke❦...

"If you would please, that would be lovely~"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo inhauled let out a deep sigh while he rubbed his chin "But that still doesn't tell me why you thought it was intimate, i've gotten in a lot of peoples faces and they never blushed or called it intimate." he said bluntly as he folded his arms "even people of the fairer gender, and they still did react that way." he said as he looked at her "So i concluded, it has something to do with you that's different."

Ayen stood up as well "well i guess i'll take care of the plates, that is, if everyone is done." he said as he looked at the kids

Len nodded and smiled as he stuffed the last few bites of food in his mouth "hAll dwone!" he said with food in his mouth.
Rin stood up. "Can I help?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka leaned forward a bit and examined the engraving on the necklace. She squinted her eyes slightly to look at the smaller writing and pondered what the rest of the words were before Asuka straightened herself up, still smiling. She gathered up her hair into her hands, so it would be out of the way before she spoke❦...
"If you would please, that would be lovely~"
...♅Akira smiled and separated the chain, soon bringing it over her head and around her neck, soon snapping it together. He spoke♅...

“ There you go~ ”

...♅Akira took his own necklace out of the box and place it around his neck, allowing it to dangle to his upper chest. The words on his pendant read “-kira” and the smaller words read “-n crime”. This meant that when the two necklaces were joined, it read “ Asukira. Partners in crime”. He spoke as he smiled lightly♅...

“ Now we both wear each other's half~ ”

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Ikuto kept smiling teasingly as he took out his menu. "Now, what would my princess like~" He said sweetly to her. "I'll be having a Boston creame if that's alright~"

As Natsumi took her out to the garden, plant life seemed to bloom and explode with color all around her. It was like they were happy to see Mari alive and well.

Axel and Nexus then stopped near the forest before causing the motorcycles to vanish. They began running off into the forest immediately. "Quick! Before they catch up!" Axel hollered.
*Natsumi put Mari down and sat on the bench*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and separated the chain, soon bringing it over her head and around her neck, soon snapping it together. He spoke♅...
“ There you go~ ”

...♅Akira took his own necklace out of the box and place it around his neck, allowing it to dangle to his upper chest. The words on his pendant read “-kira” and the smaller words read “-n crime”. This meant that when the two necklaces were joined, it read “ Asukira. Partners in crime”. He spoke as he smiled lightly♅...

“ Now we both wear each other's half~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka released her hair and let it fall on to her back, looking down at the necklace as she toyed with it a little and spoke. She let it go after a few seconds and focused her eyes on Akira's necklace, reading the smaller engraving at the bottom and soon let out a small laugh as she finally put two and two together. The 'partners in crime' had made her laugh, though she didn't know why. Asuka just thought it was a little funny, but mostly adorable and cute. She soon spoke as she gazed at Akira with a smile❦...

"Thank you~ It really is lovely and the 'partners in crime' engraving is cute. Thank you for this, I won't ever take it off."

Roman said:
Ken got out of bed and did the same, putting on his usual red attire. "So, should we make our breakfast or just go to a restaurant or something?" He asked, looking at his sleeves.
--------

Cecil nodded and plplaced a hand on Moriko's, "It is your home after all. It's the placed you were born and raised in, so I'd understand if you miss it... Just like you I sort of miss my home, even if I wasn't accepted by everyone."

------

"Oh darn? Whatever~" Aaron said, before throwing his dart, which landed on the 20 area. "There goes my shirt~" he said, as he took it off. "Guess I'll take off my shoes also~"
''we could just make our own breakfast''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka released her hair and let it fall on to her back, looking down at the necklace as she toyed with it a little and spoke. She let it go after a few seconds and focused her eyes on Akira's necklace, reading the smaller engraving at the bottom and soon let out a small laugh as she finally put two and two together. The 'partners in crime' had made her laugh, though she didn't know why. Asuka just thought it was a little funny, but mostly adorable and cute. She soon spoke as she gazed at Akira with a smile❦...
"Thank you~ It really is lovely and the 'partners in crime' engraving is cute. Thank you for this, I won't ever take it off."
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he leaned forward and planted a kiss onto her lips. He had materialized the necklace from Euphoria, which he had custom ordered from the palace's highest jeweller. He had been waiting to give it to Asuka at the perfect time, and had decided that now was it♅...

“ What are husbands for?~ ”

---------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just...maybe''
*She said with a giggle*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in shock, shortly before focusing on her stomach. He spoke♆...

“ Wow, they grow fast~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-i think..il just have another shot!''
*Zenya replied with a smile*

''haha, alright. ...well its only fun if you know what to do at an amusement park''

*She said with a giggle*

''just matters how you spend your time there''

*Himeragi giggled before she deflated her cheeks so they werent puffed anymore to tease Kuroh*

[/QUOTE]
Celia nodded before pouring a little more into the shot glass, also making a glass of water appear next to it. "Okay~ There you go!"

-----

Nanami nodded a little and bounced in her seat, excited to go to the amusement park. "Yeah, you're right! I'll probably spend my time eating to be honest and only go on a few rides here and there." She said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he leaned forward and planted a kiss onto her lips. He had materialized the necklace from Euphoria, which he had custom ordered from the palace's highest jeweller. He had been waiting to give it to Asuka at the perfect time, and had decided that now was it♅...

---------------

...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in shock, shortly before focusing on her stomach. He spoke♆...

“ Wow, they grow fast~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...i think it has something to do with genetics or something....its not really that normal''

*She said before she looked back at Kuroh and smiled*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded before pouring a little more into the shot glass, also making a glass of water appear next to it. "Okay~ There you go!"
-----

Nanami nodded a little and bounced in her seat, excited to go to the amusement park. "Yeah, you're right! I'll probably spend my time eating to be honest and only go on a few rides here and there." She said with a laugh.
*Zenya took another shot of the sake as it felt a little normal to her getting used to it and smiled at Celia before replying*

''i think im getting used to it''

*Fuyumi giggled a little bit and replied as she started driving*

''yeah, me too. i might just do a few rides as well''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------

“ Wow, they grow fast~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed lightly from the kiss and spoke before she turned her body slightly to pick up the basket. The rug soon disappeared as she faced Akira again, now holding the basket with her right hand before she spoke once more❦...

"Ah, you're so cute! Anyways, should we be getting to the house?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...i think it has something to do with genetics or something....its not really that normal''

*Zenya took another shot of the sake as it felt a little normal to her getting used to it and smiled at Celia before replying*

''i think im getting used to it''

*Fuyumi giggled a little bit and replied as she started driving*

''yeah, me too. i might just do a few rides as well''

[/QUOTE]
"Okay! That's good! Though I wonder if you can get drunk easily... hopefully not." Celia said, giggling a little as she down the rest of her drink before pouring herself more.

-----

Nanami stopped bouncing in her seat and leaned back a little, "I'm definitely going on a roller coaster though! I heard those could be fun but a little scary."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just...maybe''
*She said with a giggle*

*Natsumi put Mari down and sat on the bench*

[/QUOTE]
Mari skipped around the garden then, seemingly... Talking? To the plants? She giggled at some of them before going to find more flowers.

Lumina said:
Chiharu had been watching Jojo intently enough as he pulled off the pad to where she didn't notice the waiter either, who frankly was beginning to think they were kinda weird. As he listed off the things she found herself unable to disagree with any of them, to her own dismay. "I... can't disagree... s-so what's your point?" This was getting a little personal, if you were to ask her.
Jojo sighed as he put the the book in front of here and shook his head as he kept it open to the page he was on, which was labeled romantic feelings/love "well, i can't say that i return any of those feelings." he said bluntly before eating some of his cake.

Nonalaka said:
"Ye- N-no!" She stammered trying to answer "I-I mean n-not here obviously"'Dakota covered her face with he hands her face turning more red realising what her answer was.
Roland chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders "You are just to easy to tease." he said as he pecked her cheek before starting to walk again.

Mayyflower said:
Rin stood up. "Can I help?" She asks
Ayen nodded "Sure, yes you can Rin." he said as he smiled down at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed lightly from the kiss and spoke before she turned her body slightly to pick up the basket. The rug soon disappeared as she faced Akira again, now holding the basket with her right hand before she spoke once more❦...
"Ah, you're so cute! Anyways, should we be getting to the house?"
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he held out his hand♅...

“ You're cuter~ Yeah, let's go~ ”

-------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued to stare at Himeragi's womb in awe as he replied to her♆...

“ Wow, that's awesome~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed as he put the the book in front of here and shook his head as he kept it open to the page he was on, which was labeled romantic feelings/love "well, i can't say that i return any of those feelings." he said bluntly before eating some of his cake.

Roland chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders "You are just to easy to tease." he said as he pecked her cheek before starting to walk again.

Ayen nodded "Sure, yes you can Rin." he said as he smiled down at her.
Rin grabbed Amaya's plate after she finished "let's do this thing" she says happily as she walk d into the kitchen

Mayyflower said:
Rin grabbed Amaya's plate after she finished "let's do this thing" she says happily as she walk d into the kitchen
Ayen chuckled "So energetic." he said as he grabbed Len plate then walked into the kitchen as well and then to the sink "Now Rin, how did you plan to get to the sink?" he asked looking down to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "So energetic." he said as he grabbed Len plate then walked into the kitchen as well and then to the sink "Now Rin, how did you plan to get to the sink?" he asked looking down to her.
Rin stopped and groaned. "God dang it" she says before smiling and grabbing big cleaning gloves "come on I'll dry" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin stopped and groaned. "God dang it" she says before smiling and grabbing big cleaning gloves "come on I'll dry" she says
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "one moment Rin." he said as he grabbed a tree send from his pocket and dropped it on the floor by the sink and it grew into a step stool that made up the difference between her height and the sink "There, now you can help." he said as he smiled at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "one moment Rin." he said as he grabbed a tree send from his pocket and dropped it on the floor by the sink and it grew into a step stool that made up the difference between her height and the sink "There, now you can help." he said as he smiled at her.
Rin stepped on the stool. "Thanks papa" she says fixing her gloves

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he held out his hand♅...
“ You're cuter~ Yeah, let's go~ ”

-------------------------

...♆Kuroh continued to stare at Himeragi's womb in awe as he replied to her♆...

“ Wow, that's awesome~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and set her free hand in his as she spoke❦...

"Are we just walking there or teleporting?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back