• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he beckoned towards the box, his smile remaining on his face♅...
“ Of course!~ I wouldn't create a galaxy and not put a house on at least
one of the planets~ Open it and you'll find out~ ”

-----------------------------

...ΨKenji looked at the waitress and spoke as he smiledΨ...

“ I'll have a Coca Cola, please~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at the waitress when it was her turn to order her drink.

"I-I'll have a water, t-thanks."

The waitress nodded and walked off to get the drinks. Lumina sighed, noting the very obviously stuttered a bit in her order. At least the waitress understood what she meant.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled as she watched her chug the water before she continued to drink her sake. "Want something else instead? Like juice?"
-----

Nanami turned her head and looked at her, "Oh really? I've heard stories about it and people said it was fun. I guess I'll take your word for it and the others too~"
''i-i think..il just have another shot!''

*Zenya replied with a smile*

''haha, alright. ...well its only fun if you know what to do at an amusement park''

*She said with a giggle*

''just matters how you spend your time there''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stared as Asuka as she spoke, soon stepping back and replying with a surprised facial expression♅...
“ Eh? R-really? ”

latest_zpsg55h5v1v.gif

--------------------------------

...ΨKenji quickly followed Lumina into the restaurant, soon being greeted by a large, open area. Infront of them was a large design that was an inviting and relaxing modern-zen look. Elegant wavy wall panels covered the main walls in the dining room, providing a smooth organic texture to act as backdrop to the quiet surroundings. The wavy wall pattern was also subtly reminiscent of the ocean where the fresh seafood is from. When light hit the walls, it produced an interesting ripple that was very calming to look at. Sleek, amber-coloured mini pendant lights were used to line the soffit at the counter area. In the main dining area, eye-catching contemporary chandeliers were used to dress up the ceiling. The way that the round light bulbs were randomly positioned using curved wires looked like a modern take on symbolizing cherry blossoms/ Kenji took Lumina's hand once more and led her to a table. He spokeΨ...

“ Wow, this place looks awesome~ ”

Ittoki08_zpsinejnzrk.png

--------------------------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Because they're all puffed up and cute~ They're just so soft~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled before she deflated her cheeks so they werent puffed anymore to tease Kuroh*

Last edited by a moderator:
-------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at the waitress when it was her turn to order her drink.
"I-I'll have a water, t-thanks."

The waitress nodded and walked off to get the drinks. Lumina sighed, noting the very obviously stuttered a bit in her order. At least the waitress understood what she meant.
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and smiled, soon talking to her as a faint blush spread on his cheeksΨ...

“ Nervous? I am too~ ”

-----------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled before she deflated her cheeks so they werent puffed anymore to tease Kuroh*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh watched Himeragi's cheeks deflate, soon frowning and talking to her♆...

“ Aw, you're no fun~ ”

...♆Kuroh then looked down and stared at Himeragi's chest for a brief moment, coming up with an idea. He then began to poke her chest, talking to her in a confident, cocky tone♆...

“ I'd like to see you deflate these!~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stopped and busted out laughed for a moment before turning to her "So... does that still mean you like me without clothes." he asked as he stopped laughing and smiled at her.
"Ye- N-no!" She stammered trying to answer "I-I mean n-not here obviously"'Dakota covered her face with he hands her face turning more red realising what her answer was.

TheDragoon said:
Axel turned a corner and began rushing closer and closer to the forest, Nexus trailing him. "I think we lost them! But we should go to our secret spot in the forest just to be safe!" He hollered.

Mari nodded and smiled at her, sniffling a bit. "M-Mhm!" She said with a happy chime in her voice.
Ilaani nodded as she looked around, (obviously not seeing much since they were going fast) wondering where this secret spot was.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]-------------------
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and smiled, soon talking to her as a faint blush spread on his cheeksΨ...

“ Nervous? I am too~ ”

-----------------

...♆Kuroh watched Himeragi's cheeks deflate, soon frowning and talking to her♆...

“ Aw, you're no fun~ ”

...♆Kuroh then looked down and stared at Himeragi's chest for a brief moment, coming up with an idea. He then began to poke her chest, talking to her in a confident, cocky tone♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled a little as she blushed a little*

''ah stop it~ you know i cant deflate those~''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]-------------------

“ Nervous? I am too~ ”

-----------------

“ Aw, you're no fun~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked at Kenji's blushing, not expecting him to be nervous as well. He seemed so happy and carefree, but she supposed he was just better at concealing how he felt.

"U-um, yeah, I guess... talking to people is hard..."

She blushed a bit as well, tucking some hair behind her ear as she looked off to the side.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked at Kenji's blushing, not expecting him to be nervous as well. He seemed so happy and carefree, but she supposed he was just better at concealing how he felt.
"U-um, yeah, I guess... talking to people is hard..."

She blushed a bit as well, tucking some hair behind her ear as she looked off to the side.
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ Well, I suppose we'll get working on that, after I teach you how to control your powers of course~ ”

--------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled a little as she blushed a little*
''ah stop it~ you know i cant deflate those~''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued to poke Himeragi's chest, a smile soon forming on his face♆...

“ That's the point~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Well, I suppose we'll get working on that, after I teach you how to control your powers of course~ ”

...♆Kuroh continued to poke Himeragi's chest, a smile soon forming on his face♆...

“ That's the point~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''jeez...so perverted...''

*She said with a slight giggle*

''shouldnt we get some breakfast first?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ That's the point~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, looking back at Kenji. She had completely forgotten he had promised to help her with that. It had been a while since they last talked, though.

"A-ah yeah, of course. Thanks for wanting to help me...by the way."

She was nervous to start the training, and not really confident that it would go well, but at the same time it was something she really wanted to do. Maybe she'd believe in herself more if she could do that.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he beckoned towards the box, his smile remaining on his face♅...
“ Of course!~ I wouldn't create a galaxy and not put a house on at least
one of the planets~ Open it and you'll find out~ ”

-----------------------------

...ΨKenji looked at the waitress and spoke as he smiledΨ...

“ I'll have a Coca Cola, please~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed lightly in embarrassment and spoke before using her free hand to open the box, her gaze never leaves it❦...

"I-I knew that!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed lightly in embarrassment and spoke before using her free hand to open the box, her gaze never leaves it❦...
"I-I knew that!"
...♅When the box was opened, a heart shaped pendant was seen visible, with the word ‘Asukira’ engraved on it. Akira spoke as he picked up the necklace, the pendant soon separating into two halves♅...

“ How do you like it?~ I believe the premise is that we both wear one half~ ”

-------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, looking back at Kenji. She had completely forgotten he had promised to help her with that. It had been a while since they last talked, though.
"A-ah yeah, of course. Thanks for wanting to help me...by the way."

She was nervous to start the training, and not really confident that it would go well, but at the same time it was something she really wanted to do. Maybe she'd believe in herself more if she could do that.
...ΨKenji smiled and brought his hand to Lumina's cheek and kept it there. He spoke as he quickly blushed and removed his handΨ...

“ Anything for you~ U-uh, anyway, how was the amusement park?~ ”

----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''jeez...so perverted...''
*She said with a slight giggle*

''shouldnt we get some breakfast first?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh nodded and replied as he slowly sat up♆...

“ Yeah, sure~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When the box was opened, a heart shaped pendant was seen visible, with the word ‘Asukira’ engraved on it. Akira spoke as he picked up the necklace, the pendant soon separating into two halves♅...

-------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and brought his hand to Lumina's cheek and kept it there. He spoke as he quickly blushed and removed his handΨ...

----------------------

“ Yeah, sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon got off the bed and looked at her belly*

''ah~ i feel like the babies will come any day really soon''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-------------------

----------------------

“ Yeah, sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
The moment Kenji's hand touched her cheeks butterflies exploded in her stomach again, her cheeks reddening slightly. He probably could have felt the warmth of her blush too. At his comment a small, yet genuine, smile appeared on her face, noting just how sweet this boy really was. And how adorably shy and nervous he was trying so hard not to be.

"Ah, it was fun. I rode a, whats it called, a 'roll coaster' or something, and played some games... I've never seen so many big rides and stuff like that before."

The waitress came by, dropping off their drinks.

Lumina said:
The moment Kenji's hand touched her cheeks butterflies exploded in her stomach again, her cheeks reddening slightly. He probably could have felt the warmth of her blush too. At his comment a small, yet genuine, smile appeared on her face, noting just how sweet this boy really was. And how adorably shy and nervous he was trying so hard not to be.
"Ah, it was fun. I rode a, whats it called, a 'roll coaster' or something, and played some games... I've never seen so many big rides and stuff like that before."

The waitress came by, dropping off their drinks.
...ΨKenji took a drink of his cola as his eyes fixated on Lumina, a smile soon occurring as he heard her talk. He placed the glass back on to the table and spoke in response, a happy tone flowing from his mouthΨ...

“ Wow, that sounds fun!~ ”

----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi soon got off the bed and looked at her belly*
''ah~ i feel like the babies will come any day really soon''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in surprise and replied♆...

“ Wha? Already?~ ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu shook her head, looking down at her food. "I don't have a 'look'." She twirled more spaghetti around her fork and ate it, looking up at him normally as if she honestly hadn't been thinking about anything. Just a bit of comparing herself to society was all. She sipped her water, placing her fork down to take a break from eating.

Lilliana blinked, watching Aeko for a moment, before a small smile appeared on her face, which she hid with the sleeve of her oversized sweater.

Noir grinned, wrapping an arm around Yuto's, happy that Lilliana seemed happier as well.

@TheDragoon
Yuto smiled and embraced her in his warmth, wrapping a arm around her and kissing her forehead.

Ken laughed Aeko being a flying fish, quickly painting flying fish of his own. "Yay!" He said happily as they came to life and started dancing around Aeko.

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura sat down as well "I guess that makes sense" she says and nods.

The clone stared at Arielle, curious as to what shed find out.
Ikuto kept smiling teasingly as he took out his menu. "Now, what would my princess like~" He said sweetly to her. "I'll be having a Boston creame if that's alright~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi nodded before she picked up Mari again so she could take her out to the garden they have in the back of the mansion*

[/QUOTE]
As Natsumi took her out to the garden, plant life seemed to bloom and explode with color all around her. It was like they were happy to see Mari alive and well.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded as she looked around, (obviously not seeing much since they were going fast) wondering where this secret spot was.
Axel and Nexus then stopped near the forest before causing the motorcycles to vanish. They began running off into the forest immediately. "Quick! Before they catch up!" Axel hollered.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji took a drink of his cola as his eyes fixated on Lumina, a smile soon occurring as he heard her talk. He placed the glass back on to the table and spoke in response, a happy tone flowing from his mouthΨ...
“ Wow, that sounds fun!~ ”

----------------------

...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in surprise and replied♆...

“ Wha? Already?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, thinking back to just how fun it had been going to the amusement park with Autumn. That whole day had been lovely.

"Yeah, it was fun. Have you ever been there?"

She took a sip of her water, looking directly at Kenji.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, thinking back to just how fun it had been going to the amusement park with Autumn. That whole day had been lovely.
"Yeah, it was fun. Have you ever been there?"

She took a sip of her water, looking directly at Kenji.
...ΨKenji replied as he then took another sip of his ColaΨ...

“ Kuroh took me to one not too long ago. I got to ride a roller-coaster, but I didn't like it that much~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji replied as he then took another sip of his ColaΨ...
“ Kuroh took me to one not too long ago. I got to ride a roller-coaster, but I didn't like it that much~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded in agreement, remembering back to riding the rollercoaster. It had been.... something, that's for sure.

"Me either. It was too much to handle for me."

She gave a soft laugh before taking another drink of her water.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded in agreement, remembering back to riding the rollercoaster. It had been.... something, that's for sure.
"Me either. It was too much to handle for me."

She gave a soft laugh before taking another drink of her water.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied shortly before taking another drink of his colaΨ...

“ Amusement parks are such an unusual concept~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"but i'm going to have to accept it, if she were alive she'd slap me for crying over her"
"True"

Mayyflower said:
Riley nods. "Okay" she says
Akito's ghostly figure appeared next to Marcus, only he could see. "I told you, you would regret it.... Killing a innocent man for nothing..." Is voice sounds like static but it was understandable
Marcus just continued rocking Sam back and forth

Lumina said:
Vanille didn't look at him, but kept looking at the display of a nearby store. "I do have parents, they're just back home, where I'm normally from." She picked up some silly park trinket in her hands, inspecting it. "Mom always loved the cultures of other dimensions and planets, which is why I'm here." She smiled at Parker as she set the trinket down and went to investigate another shop.
"Ah I see"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied shortly before taking another drink of his colaΨ...
“ Amusement parks are such an unusual concept~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina set down the cup, looking at Kenji curiously.

"What makes you say that?"

Yeah they were filled with a bunch of different things she had never seen or heard of before, but she didn't necessarily think it was strange. Maybe something like an amusement park would seem strange to someone of such high standing like himself though.

@TheDragoon[/URL]
Cecil nodded and plplaced a hand on Moriko's, "It is your home after all. It's the placed you were born and raised in, so I'd understand if you miss it... Just like you I sort of miss my home, even if I wasn't accepted by everyone."

------

WeirdPrincess said:
Shibuya chuckled a little, "If I'm in my dorm, then yeah I'll strip. Or at least just take off my shirt~" She said before her eyes narrowed slightly as he missed. "Whoops my butt..." She muttered before throwing her dart, not exactly landing it in the center but at the 5 point area of the dart board. "Oh darn~"
"Oh darn? Whatever~" Aaron said, before throwing his dart, which landed on the 20 area. "There goes my shirt~" he said, as he took it off. "Guess I'll take off my shoes also~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back