• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''we could just make our own breakfast''

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded and looked up at Airi, "Well, I'm fine with that. You'd have to help me out though. I'm not much of a cook."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay! That's good! Though I wonder if you can get drunk easily... hopefully not." Celia said, giggling a little as she down the rest of her drink before pouring herself more.
-----

Nanami stopped bouncing in her seat and leaned back a little, "I'm definitely going on a roller coaster though! I heard those could be fun but a little scary."
*Zenya started to wobble a little feeling a little dizzy*

''w-why do i feel dizzy...all of a sudden...?''

''yeah. they are fun but at the same time, their scary''

*Fuyumi said as they arrived at the amusement park soon parking the car at the parking lot*

TheDragoon said:
Mari skipped around the garden then, seemingly... Talking? To the plants? She giggled at some of them before going to find more flowers.
*Natsumi only giggled and leaned back on the bench*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he held out his hand♅...
“ You're cuter~ Yeah, let's go~ ”

-------------------------

...♆Kuroh continued to stare at Himeragi's womb in awe as he replied to her♆...

“ Wow, that's awesome~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon looked at Kuroh confused a little before tilting her head a little*

''have you ever....took a class of any kind called Sex Ed?''

Roman said:
Ken nodded and looked up at Airi, "Well, I'm fine with that. You'd have to help me out though. I'm not much of a cook."
''oh...yeah i cant cook since i dont know how really......wanna just go to a restaurant instead?''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Fuyumi said as they arrived at the amusement park soon parking the car at the parking lot*

[/QUOTE]
Mari then eventually came back on a huge plant beast she had manifested, laughing. "Look! Look mommy! I made a friend!" She said excitedly. It let out a deep roar in response. It looked threatening, but didn't seem to want to hurt anyone.

ld74_dbufasiuyv5dx.jpg

TheDragoon said:
Mari then eventually came back on a huge plant beast she had manifested, laughing. "Look! Look mommy! I made a friend!" She said excitedly. It let out a deep roar in response. It looked threatening, but didn't seem to want to hurt anyone.
ld74_dbufasiuyv5dx.jpg
*Natsumi was about to attack it for a second but sat back down and crossed one leg over the other*

''well...just at least try to make the garden look nice......and dont hurt anyone nor damage anything with it''

Roman said:
Ken got out of bed and did the same, putting on his usual red attire. "So, should we make our breakfast or just go to a restaurant or something?" He asked, looking at his sleeves.
--------

Cecil nodded and plplaced a hand on Moriko's, "It is your home after all. It's the placed you were born and raised in, so I'd understand if you miss it... Just like you I sort of miss my home, even if I wasn't accepted by everyone."

------

"Oh darn? Whatever~" Aaron said, before throwing his dart, which landed on the 20 area. "There goes my shirt~" he said, as he took it off. "Guess I'll take off my shoes also~"
Shibuya just stared at him before she laughed again, "I guess you start big rather then small." She said before throwing her dart, landing it in 11 area before she took off her shoes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi was about to attack it for a second but sat back down and crossed one leg over the other*
''well...just at least try to make the garden look nice......and dont hurt anyone nor damage anything with it''

[/QUOTE]
The creature began grumbling something to Mari. "I'm what?" Mari asked curiously. It grumbled again. "I'm your queen? Aww! That's sweet of you to say~" She said happily before she hugged the creature and it seem to let out a happy groan before trudging away, showing her more around the garden.

It was probably obvious at this point she was the goddess of plants.

TheDragoon said:
The creature began grumbling something to Mari. "I'm what?" Mari asked curiously. It grumbled again. "I'm your queen? Aww! That's sweet of you to say~" She said happily before she hugged the creature and it seem to let out a happy groan before trudging away, showing her more around the garden.
It was probably obvious at this point she was the goddess of plants.
''the goddess of plants...huh? haha thats nice...''

*She giggled as she replied*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''the goddess of plants...huh? haha thats nice...''
*She giggled as she replied*

[/QUOTE]
After the creature had shown Mari around, it put her down and dematerilzed, dropping a rose. She quickly brought it to Natsumi. "For you Natsumi!" She said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto smiled and embraced her in his warmth, wrapping a arm around her and kissing her forehead.
Ken laughed Aeko being a flying fish, quickly painting flying fish of his own. "Yay!" He said happily as they came to life and started dancing around Aeko.

@WeirdPrincess

Ikuto kept smiling teasingly as he took out his menu. "Now, what would my princess like~" He said sweetly to her. "I'll be having a Boston creame if that's alright~"

As Natsumi took her out to the garden, plant life seemed to bloom and explode with color all around her. It was like they were happy to see Mari alive and well.

Axel and Nexus then stopped near the forest before causing the motorcycles to vanish. They began running off into the forest immediately. "Quick! Before they catch up!" Axel hollered.
Ilaani followed them both as she occasionally looking back to make sure they weren't being followed as they ran.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Himeragi soon looked at Kuroh confused a little before tilting her head a little*

''oh...yeah i cant cook since i dont know how really......wanna just go to a restaurant instead?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken laughed lightly before nodding in agreement, "I suggest we walk then. I don't think I can fly straight after just waking up... On the other hand, where to?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a short moment before replying, soon leaning back in his seatΨ...
“ I dunno. I just don't understand the concept of it~ Who made amusement parks? For what purpose?.. A-ah, I'm rambling~ ”

...ΨKenji laughed nervouslyΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina shook her head, enjoying listening to him talk.

"No, no you're fine. It's okay to just talk about things."

Though in her mind it was easier said (no pun intended) than done. She took another drink of water before continuing.

"Some people like adrenaline and excitement, but can't always get that on a day to day basis, so perhaps they made amusement parks so people could do that?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed as he put the the book in front of here and shook his head as he kept it open to the page he was on, which was labeled romantic feelings/love "well, i can't say that i return any of those feelings." he said bluntly before eating some of his cake.

Roland chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders "You are just to easy to tease." he said as he pecked her cheek before starting to walk again.

Ayen nodded "Sure, yes you can Rin." he said as he smiled down at her.
Chiharu stared at the words at the top of the page, trying to comprehend what he was saying. "N-no, I dont... there's no feelings for you to return! We just met today!" She still ignored the cake.

Roman said:
Ken got out of bed and did the same, putting on his usual red attire. "So, should we make our breakfast or just go to a restaurant or something?" He asked, looking at his sleeves.
--------

Cecil nodded and plplaced a hand on Moriko's, "It is your home after all. It's the placed you were born and raised in, so I'd understand if you miss it... Just like you I sort of miss my home, even if I wasn't accepted by everyone."

------

"Oh darn? Whatever~" Aaron said, before throwing his dart, which landed on the 20 area. "There goes my shirt~" he said, as he took it off. "Guess I'll take off my shoes also~"
Moriko smiled and nodded "Yeah" she then looked at him "Oh, right, I forgot" she said before the flowers in her hair disappeared, afterwards loads of flowers grew all around where they sat "This is why I always let them stay in my hair" she said with a giggle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Shibuya just stared at him before she laughed again, "I guess you start big rather then small." She said before throwing her dart, landing it in 11 area before she took off her shoes.
"What can I say? I like to when.. Though in this situation I don't know if being naked is winning or not." Aaron said, chuckling as he threw another dart, which landed in the 10 area. "Like I said, winning or losing I don't know which one it is in this situation." He said, soon taking off his undershirt.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...??Celia was well into her way of being drunk, she never really drank that often so she didn't have a high tolerance for alcohol. A light redness came to her cheeks and she spoke, looking down first before looking at Zenya??...

"You're drunk or getting there... ugh... I feel so lonely..."

tumblr_mfg6ecYs0W1r43mgoo2_250.gif

-----

...??Nanami nodded and unbuckled her seatbelt before stepping out of the car as she spoke??...

"Yeah I guess. It'll be really fun though! We should ride something easy first though~"

Lumina said:
Lumina shook her head, enjoying listening to him talk.
"No, no you're fine. It's okay to just talk about things."

Though in her mind it was easier said (no pun intended) than done. She took another drink of water before continuing.

"Some people like adrenaline and excitement, but can't always get that on a day to day basis, so perhaps they made amusement parks so people could do that?"

Chiharu stared at the words at the top of the page, trying to comprehend what he was saying. "N-no, I dont... there's no feelings for you to return! We just met today!" She still ignored the cake.
Jojo nodded "Good, then i don't have to worry about that." he said nonchalantly as he took the book back as if nothing happened and took another bite of cake before placing the book back in his pocket "Tastes like they got the coconut they used for this at just the right time."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed as he put the the book in front of here and shook his head as he kept it open to the page he was on, which was labeled romantic feelings/love "well, i can't say that i return any of those feelings." he said bluntly before eating some of his cake.

Roland chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders "You are just to easy to tease." he said as he pecked her cheek before starting to walk again.

Ayen nodded "Sure, yes you can Rin." he said as he smiled down at her.
Dakota removed her hands from her face eventually, looking at him and pouting "I-I am not you are just saying things that make me that way anyone w-would be flustered."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota removed her hands from her face eventually, looking at him and pouting "I-I am not you are just saying things that make me that way anyone w-would"
Roland chuckled "But only because you gave me the opening, my adorkable love." he said teasingly as he smiled at her "plus you're still the only who admitted it~" he said playfully.

TheDragoon said:
After the creature had shown Mari around, it put her down and dematerilzed, dropping a rose. She quickly brought it to Natsumi. "For you Natsumi!" She said happily.
''o-oh..thanks''

*She said before she lightly took it and pet Mari's head*

Roman said:
Ken laughed lightly before nodding in agreement, "I suggest we walk then. I don't think I can fly straight after just waking up... On the other hand, where to?"
''hmmm...crap i dunno..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia was well into her way of being drunk, she never really drank that often so she didn't have a high tolerance for alcohol. A light redness came to her cheeks and she spoke, looking down first before looking at Zenya??...
"You're drunk or getting there... ugh... I feel so lonely..."

tumblr_mfg6ecYs0W1r43mgoo2_250.gif

-----

...??Nanami nodded and unbuckled her seatbelt before stepping out of the car as she spoke??...

"Yeah I guess. It'll be really fun though! We should ride something easy first though~"
''y-your not lonely at all..you have me though...''

*She said trying to cheer up Celia. Though she was really wondering where Taylor was*

*Fuyumi stepped out of the car as well and smiled at Nanami*

''yeah. we can do that''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "But only because you gave me the opening, my adorkable love." he said teasingly as he smiled at her "plus you're still the only who admitted it~" he said playfully.
Dakota blushed "No? You mentioned the burning of clothes first" she said as she puffed out her cheeks "a-and it wasn't like I was going to lie..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh..thanks''
*She said before she lightly took it and pet Mari's head*

''hmmm...crap i dunno..''

''y-your not lonely at all..you have me though...''

*She said trying to cheer up Celia. Though she was really wondering where Taylor was*

*Fuyumi stepped out of the car as well and smiled at Nanami*

''yeah. we can do that''

[/QUOTE]
Mari blushed lightly and giggled when Natsumi petted her head. "No problem~" She said happily. "Are there any friends I can make around here?" She asked, shuffling her feet a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani followed them both as she occasionally looking back to make sure they weren't being followed as they ran.
The cars zipped past where they ran, thinking they were still on their tail. Axel, Nexus, and Ilaani eventually reached a cabin by a lake. "We hang out here in the summers from time to time." He said as he unlocked the door and stepped inside. It had a warm and roomy feel to it. It all came complete with 2 beds and a guest bedroom, including a fireplace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back