• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked down at him and spoke before looking up at the sky❦...
"It doesn't make it any less embarrassing... I suppose I can do it."
...♅Akira stared as Asuka as she spoke, soon stepping back and replying with a surprised facial expression♅...

“ Eh? R-really? ”

latest_zpsg55h5v1v.gif

--------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled as she walked in, breaking the grip between their hands as she did so. Walking in she saw a bunch of other people, all seeming to be having good times. Seeing everybody else made her get a little nervous, so she turned back to face Kenji, waiting for him to (hopefully quickly) follow in behind her.
...ΨKenji quickly followed Lumina into the restaurant, soon being greeted by a large, open area. Infront of them was a large design that was an inviting and relaxing modern-zen look. Elegant wavy wall panels covered the main walls in the dining room, providing a smooth organic texture to act as backdrop to the quiet surroundings. The wavy wall pattern was also subtly reminiscent of the ocean where the fresh seafood is from. When light hit the walls, it produced an interesting ripple that was very calming to look at. Sleek, amber-coloured mini pendant lights were used to line the soffit at the counter area. In the main dining area, eye-catching contemporary chandeliers were used to dress up the ceiling. The way that the round light bulbs were randomly positioned using curved wires looked like a modern take on symbolizing cherry blossoms/ Kenji took Lumina's hand once more and led her to a table. He spokeΨ...

“ Wow, this place looks awesome~ ”

Ittoki08_zpsinejnzrk.png

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''yeah...its just that the baby's growing...haha, why are you poking my cheek for?''

*She said as she giggled*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Because they're all puffed up and cute~ They're just so soft~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and continued eating
Ayen ate his food quietly and let out a satisfied sigh when he finished and patted his stomach "If i may say so, i think that was rather good." he said happily as he looked between Amaya and the kids.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded and waved the waiter over "I'd like to get two cream cakes and then the bill." he said as he looked over at the waiter then the waiter walked off and Jojo looked back to Chiharu "So is this an average attitude for you, or is it an off day for you?" he asked curiously as he examined her with questioning eyes.
Chiharu watched the waiter walk off before answering Jojo. "What do you mean by 'average attitude'? I'm the same as I always am." She fixed her headband before taking another sip of water. "It's not an off day for me at all."

Lumina said:
Chiharu watched the waiter walk off before answering Jojo. "What do you mean by 'average attitude'? I'm the same as I always am." She fixed her headband before taking another sip of water. "It's not an off day for me at all."
Jojo nodded before chuckling "So you always have mood swings while people are talking to you?" he asked curiously as he waited for the waiter and placed his napkin down "I mean, you seem to easily get really red as well, so if thats normal for you i can only imagine what your parents had to deal with." he said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stared as Asuka as she spoke, soon stepping back and replying with a surprised facial expression♅...
“ Eh? R-really? ”

latest_zpsg55h5v1v.gif

...ΨKenji quickly followed Lumina into the restaurant, soon being greeted by a large, open area. Infront of them was a large design that was an inviting and relaxing modern-zen look. Elegant wavy wall panels covered the main walls in the dining room, providing a smooth organic texture to act as backdrop to the quiet surroundings. The wavy wall pattern was also subtly reminiscent of the ocean where the fresh seafood is from. When light hit the walls, it produced an interesting ripple that was very calming to look at. Sleek, amber-coloured mini pendant lights were used to line the soffit at the counter area. In the main dining area, eye-catching contemporary chandeliers were used to dress up the ceiling. The way that the round light bulbs were randomly positioned using curved wires looked like a modern take on symbolizing cherry blossoms/ Kenji took Lumina's hand once more and led her to a table. He spokeΨ...

“ Wow, this place looks awesome~ ”

Ittoki08_zpsinejnzrk.png

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Because they're all puffed up and cute~ They're just so soft~ ”

[/QUOTE]
As they walked to their table Lumina looked around the place, noting just how beautifully decorated and lit the place was. She had never really been in a place like this, so the designs were more amazing to her than they might be to someone else. It had a relaxing vibe, but that might have been because Kenji had grabbed her hand again. Sitting down, she looked at Kenji, nodding in agreement at his statement.

"Yeah, it's really lovely in here. I've never seen anything like it."

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded before chuckling "So you always have mood swings while people are talking to you?" he asked curiously as he waited for the waiter and placed his napkin down "I mean, you seem to easily get really red as well, so if thats normal for you i can only imagine what your parents had to deal with." he said teasingly.
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks at his accusation. "I don't have mood swings." She sipped more water, finishing the glass before talking again. "And my face gets red when I get embarrassed. That's how blushing works." There was no use in not being blunt about it.

Lumina said:
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks at his accusation. "I don't have mood swings." She sipped more water, finishing the glass before talking again. "And my face gets red when I get embarrassed. That's how blushing works." There was no use in not being blunt about it.
Jojo nodded then sighed "Well, why are you just about always embarrassed then?" he said bluntly as he tapped his fingers to the table while narrowing his eyes at her while waiting for her answer and obviously resisting the urge to poke her cheek.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded then sighed "Well, why are you just about always embarrassed then?" he said bluntly as he tapped his fingers to the table while narrowing his eyes at her while waiting for her answer and obviously resisting the urge to poke her cheek.
Chiharu sighed, knowing she'd have to repeat herself. "I told you, when people are as physically close to one another as you tend to be, it's regarded as being an intimate act, and intimacy isn't something I'm used to. Intimacy is usually reserved for couples, so since we're not a couple it can get embarassing." She looked at him, hoping he might get the picture.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen ate his food quietly and let out a satisfied sigh when he finished and patted his stomach "If i may say so, i think that was rather good." he said happily as he looked between Amaya and the kids.
Amaya nods and finished. "That was very good" she says standing up

Lumina said:
Chiharu sighed, knowing she'd have to repeat herself. "I told you, when people are as physically close to one another as you tend to be, it's regarded as being an intimate act, and intimacy isn't something I'm used to. Intimacy is usually reserved for couples, so since we're not a couple it can get embarassing." She looked at him, hoping he might get the picture.
Jojo inhauled let out a deep sigh while he rubbed his chin "But that still doesn't tell me why you thought it was intimate, i've gotten in a lot of peoples faces and they never blushed or called it intimate." he said bluntly as he folded his arms "even people of the fairer gender, and they still did react that way." he said as he looked at her "So i concluded, it has something to do with you that's different."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and finished. "That was very good" she says standing up
Ayen stood up as well "well i guess i'll take care of the plates, that is, if everyone is done." he said as he looked at the kids

Len nodded and smiled as he stuffed the last few bites of food in his mouth "hAll dwone!" he said with food in his mouth.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka lowered her gaze from the cloudy sky and back at him. What puzzled her most, was why he looked so surprised. Though upon thinking back to her previous words, her eyes widened at the realization of what she had said. Asuka wasn't thinking before she had agreed to do this... oral pleasures thing. The redness that had faded away over time, quickly returned to her face and she soon spoke with a nervous smile❦...
"Eh? D-Do you not want me too? Y-You look kind of su-surprise by my answer..."

View attachment 170603
...♅Akira frantically waved his hands from side to side and spoke as he shook his head♅...

“ N-no, I do!~ It's just, I thought I'd have to convince you more~ ”

...♅Akira then laughed nervously and looked to his right, soon scratching the back of his head and continuing to talk♅...

“ S-so, anyway, when do you want to.. you know, uh.. partake in the activities?~ ”

-----------------------

Lumina said:
As they walked to their table Lumina looked around the place, noting just how beautifully decorated and lit the place was. She had never really been in a place like this, so the designs were more amazing to her than they might be to somewhere else. It had a relaxing vibe, but that might have been because Kenji had grabbed her hand again. Sitting down, she looked at Kenji, nodding in agreement at his statement.
"Yeah, it's really lovely in here. I've never seen anything like it."
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he picked up the menu, soon muttering under his voice as he scanned it's contentsΨ...

“ Yeah~
It's beauty is reminiscent of you, unique~

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo inhauled let out a deep sigh while he rubbed his chin "But that still doesn't tell me why you thought it was intimate, i've gotten in a lot of peoples faces and they never blushed or called it intimate." he said bluntly as he folded his arms "even people of the fairer gender, and they still did react that way." he said as he looked at her "So i concluded, it has something to do with you that's different."
Chiharu picked up a spoon from the silverware set, scooping up a piece of ice out of the empty water cup and popping it in her mouth. She looked down at her hands that were resting on the table before responding. "Well if that's the case then I don't really know what to tell you. That's my reason as to why I'm blushing or flustered or whatever, but aside from that, I don't really know." She looked back up at him, her voice a little softer and more timid than before. It's not like she was lying either. As far as she knew, the explanation she gave was the reason she acted the way she did. She didn't think there was any other possible reason.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira frantically waved his hands from side to side and spoke as he shook his head♅...

...♅Akira then laughed nervously and looked to his right, soon scratching the back of his head and continuing to talk♅...

“ S-so, anyway, when do you want to.. you know, uh.. partake in the activities?~ ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he picked up the menu, soon muttering under his voice as he scanned it's contentsΨ...

“ Yeah~

[/QUOTE]
Lumina had picked up a menu and wad looking over it when she heard Kenji mumble under his breath, so she looked up at him, a bit confused. But she didn't want to push the issue, considering he said it under his breath for a reason, and returned her attention to the menu in her hands. As her eyes scanned over the options, she located a lot of different foods that sounded good, and others that she hadn't even heard of before. There was just so much to choose from!

"Wow, everything looks so good here."

Lumina said:
Chiharu picked up a spoon from the silverware set, scooping up a piece of ice out of the empty water cup and popping it in her mouth. She looked down at her hands that were resting on the table before responding. "Well if that's the case then I don't really know what to tell you. That's my reason as to why I'm blushing or flustered or whatever, but aside from that, I don't really know." She looked back up at him, her voice a little softer and more timid than before. It's not like she was lying either. As far as she knew, the explanation she gave was the reason she acted the way she did. She didn't think there was any other possible reason.
Jojo nodded then picked up his cup and tipped it so the ice would slid into his mouth then ended up crunching on it as he thought, after a while then waiter brought their desserts over but Jojo was still thinking as the waiter walked off, after that he brought out a small book from his back pocket labeled 'things Jojo needs to understand' and he flipped through it till he stopped on a page "unknown reasons for blushing and or being flustered, possible light feeling in the stomach area, and seemingly random mood swings." he listed off of the page before looking at her and narrowing his eyes "please tell me something about these symptoms doesn't apply to you." he said not noticing his dessert.

Lumina said:
Lumina had picked up a menu and wad looking over it when she heard Kenji mumble under his breath, so she looked up at him, a bit confused. But she didn't want to push the issue, considering he said it under his breath for a reason, and returned her attention to the menu in her hands. As her eyes scanned over the options, she located a lot of different foods that sounded good, and others that she hadn't even heard of before. There was just so much to choose from!
"Wow, everything looks so good here."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he placed the menu onto the tableΨ...

“ I know, right?~ I might go for the teishoku meal with tempura, sashimi, and miso soup, it looks pretty good~
What about you?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------------

“ Yeah~

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka twiddled her thumbs as she looked down at her lap and spoke in a nervous tone, her voice lowering to a whisper towards the end❦...

"R-Really? O-Oh... As embarrassing as it is...
I-I am... willing to try it..."

...❦She began to chew on her lower lip in thought, wondering if she could actually do it. A small part of her was hesitant to the idea, it was entirely new to her. Well of course it was new, she wasn't exactly a very... sexual type of person. At least, Asuka didn't think she was but someone could say otherwise. Though she highly doubted someone would say that, it was her after all. She could get embarrassed by the simplest things. Asuka stuttered quite a little as she talked, still twiddling away with her thumbs and staring into her lap❦...

"U-Um... I-I don't know... any t-time that's good I guess or now... I-I think."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded then picked up his cup and tipped it so the ice would slid into his mouth then ended up crunching on it as he thought, after a while then waiter brought their desserts over but Jojo was still thinking as the waiter walked off, after that he brought out a small book from his back pocket labeled 'things Jojo needs to understand' and he flipped through it till he stopped on a page "unknown reasons for blushing and or being flustered, possible light feeling in the stomach area, and seemingly random mood swings." he listed off of the page before looking at her and narrowing his eyes "please tell me something about these symptoms doesn't apply to you." he said not noticing his dessert.
Chiharu had been watching Jojo intently enough as he pulled off the pad to where she didn't notice the waiter either, who frankly was beginning to think they were kinda weird. As he listed off the things she found herself unable to disagree with any of them, to her own dismay. "I... can't disagree... s-so what's your point?" This was getting a little personal, if you were to ask her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he placed the menu onto the tableΨ...
“ I know, right?~ I might go for the teishoku meal with tempura, sashimi, and miso soup, it looks pretty good~
What about you?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked over the menu once more before deciding what she wanted.

"I'll probably get something simple, like shrimp and vegetable tempura and miso soup."

She nodded, placing the menu on top of Kenji's, looking around the place again. It really was very nice in here.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka twiddled her thumbs as she looked down at her lap and spoke in a nervous tone, her voice lowering to a whisper towards the end❦...
"R-Really? O-Oh... As embarrassing as it is...
I-I am... willing to try it..."

...❦She began to chew on her lower lip in thought, wondering if she could actually do it. A small part of her was hesitant to the idea, it was entirely new to her. Well of course it was new, she wasn't exactly a very... sexual type of person. At least, Asuka didn't think she was but someone could say otherwise. Though she highly doubted someone would say that, it was her after all. She could get embarrassed by the simplest things. Asuka stuttered quite a little as she talked, still twiddling away with her thumbs and staring into her lap❦...

"U-Um... I-I don't know... any t-time that's good I guess or now... I-I think."
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

Now?~ I guess that'd work~ We can go to the house we have here?~ ”

...♅Akira then clicked his fingers, a small box soon appearing on his palm. He held it out towards Asuka and spoke, his irises focusing on her♅...

“ Oh yeah, I forgot to give you this during the after party of our wedding~ ”

------------------

Lumina said:

Lumina looked over the menu once more before deciding what she wanted.

"I'll probably get something simple, like shrimp and vegetable tempura and miso soup."

She nodded, placing the menu on top of Kenji's, looking around the place again. It really was very nice in here.

...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he looked around him in an attempt to spot the waiterΨ...

“ Yeah, that sounds good~ Now all we need to do is wait~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he looked around him in an attempt to spot the waiterΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, matching his smile. It really was nice to be able to sit here and talk with him. And what was even better was that she found it was easy to talk to him, and talking to anybody wasn't exactly an easy thing for her at all. Her mind wandered to what else they might do on their "first date"... it wad a hard thing to think about, since she had no idea what people did on dates. While she was thinking about this a waitress came over to order their drinks.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
Now?~ I guess that'd work~ We can go to the house we have here?~ ”

...♅Akira then clicked his fingers, a small box soon appearing on his palm. He held it out towards Asuka and spoke, his irises focusing on her♅...

“ Oh yeah, I forgot to give you this during the after party of our wedding~ ”

------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stood up and brushed off her clothes before gazing at the box that he held out to her. She picked it up and and held the small square box in her own palms, speaking as she stared down at it in curiousity❦...

"I didn't realize we had a house here! Oo... What's inside the box?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stood up and brushed off her clothes before gazing at the box that he held out to her. She picked it up and and held the small square box in her own palms, speaking as she stared down at it in curiousity❦...
"I didn't realize we had a house here! Oo... What's inside the box?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he beckoned towards the box, his smile remaining on his face♅...

“ Of course!~ I wouldn't create a galaxy and not put a house on at least
one of the planets~ Open it and you'll find out~ ”

-----------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, matching his smile. It really was nice to be able to sit here and talk with him. And what was even better was that she found it was easy to talk to him, and talking to anybody wasn't exactly an easy thing for her at all. Her mind wandered to what else they might do on their "first date"... it wad a hard thing to think about, since she had no idea what people did on dates. While she was thinking about this a waitress came over to order their drinks.
...ΨKenji looked at the waitress and spoke as he smiledΨ...

“ I'll have a Coca Cola, please~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Axel turned a corner and began rushing closer and closer to the forest, Nexus trailing him. "I think we lost them! But we should go to our secret spot in the forest just to be safe!" He hollered.

Mari nodded and smiled at her, sniffling a bit. "M-Mhm!" She said with a happy chime in her voice.
*Natsumi nodded before she picked up Mari again so she could take her out to the garden they have in the back of the mansion*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back