• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rocked Sam back and forth "She will be fine..."
William frowned "He will take lives"
"then I will stop him" she says and looks at him "sam wouldn't want him to take innocent lives, but he wouldn't try to kill riley and noah would he?" she asks.

LunaCrosby said:
"then I will stop him" she says and looks at him "sam wouldn't want him to take innocent lives, but he wouldn't try to kill riley and noah would he?" she asks.
"Wait.....He would never harm Riley....But....."

Roman said:
Han stared at the girl sorta of annoyed. After a few seconds, he blinked, coming to realize she was calling him her father. "Are you calling me dad? Like... Your parent?" He asked, just to be sure.
-------

Ken nodded and laid back down, staring at the ceiling. "I'm hungry... Wanna get something to eat?" He asked.

-----

Aaron raised a brow, "Of course I do! I don't just strip for nothing... If you do though, then it must be a good thing." He said, as he turned to the dart board. "Let the games begin." Aaron said, throwing a dart at the board, missing on purpose. "Whoops..."

-----

Cecil shook his head, "Nah, you didn't annoy me. I have a very high tolerance, so you could probably talk for hours and not annoy me." He told her.
Shibuya chuckled a little, "If I'm in my dorm, then yeah I'll strip. Or at least just take off my shirt~" She said before her eyes narrowed slightly as he missed. "Whoops my butt..." She muttered before throwing her dart, not exactly landing it in the center but at the 5 point area of the dart board. "Oh darn~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya ate slowly. "It's really good" she says
Rin nodded in agreement
Ayen smiled "thank you, i just sort of went off of what i remember from you making them." he said as he continued eating.

Lumina said:
Chiharu shook her head, looking down at her food. "I don't have a 'look'." She twirled more spaghetti around her fork and ate it, looking up at him normally as if she honestly hadn't been thinking about anything. Just a bit of comparing herself to society was all. She sipped her water, placing her fork down to take a break from eating.
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "Fine you don't have a look." he said as he started to finish off his own food before finishing his drink then crossed his arms when he noticed she wasn't eating.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya soon drank the glass of water chugging it down*

''well....i saw a commercial about it''

*She said after she got into the driver's seat and started the car*

*Himeragi looked up at him and smiled*

''good morning~''

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled as she watched her chug the water before she continued to drink her sake. "Want something else instead? Like juice?"

-----

Nanami turned her head and looked at her, "Oh really? I've heard stories about it and people said it was fun. I guess I'll take your word for it and the others too~"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "Fine you don't have a look." he said as he started to finish off his own food before finishing his drink then crossed his arms when he noticed she wasn't eating.
Chiharu nodded, taking another drink of water. "Yeah, thats right. I don't have a look." She relaxed back in her seat, looking out at the restaurant again.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker looked amazed
@Lumina
If anything, it was Vanille who looked amazed. Looking around the park there were so many things she had never seen before, so many different contraptions that did so many different things, and so many different buildings with so many wonderful things inside. She was wandering in a small space near the entrance, completely enthralled by everything.

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, taking another drink of water. "Yeah, thats right. I don't have a look." She relaxed back in her seat, looking out at the restaurant again.
Jojo sighed and finished his food then looked at her "want any dessert? or should i call for the bill?" he asked as he used a napkin to clean his face off.

Lumina said:
If anything, it was Vanille who looked amazed. Looking around the park there were so many things she had never seen before, so many different contraptions that did so many different things, and so many different buildings with so many wonderful things inside. She was wandering in a small space near the entrance, completely enthralled by everything.
"It's so nice here"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rocked Sam back and forth "She will be fine..."
William frowned "He will take lives"
Riley nods before going to grab Noah. "D-did she just faint?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Riley nods before going to grab Noah. "D-did she just faint?" She asks
"Yeah...That has to be it...She's just tired..." He was clearly not wanting to believe she was gone

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and finished his food then looked at her "want any dessert? or should i call for the bill?" he asked as he used a napkin to clean his face off.
"Hm?" Chiharu's attention turned back to Jojo and their plates in front of them. His was finished and her own was 3/4 done. "I mean, if you want dessert we can get some, it doesn't matter to me." She picked up a stray noodle from on her plate, tossing it into her mouth as she looked at her friend.

shortyshot8 said:
"It's so nice here"
Vanille turned on her heel, looking at him incredulously. "Just 'nice'?? This place is amazing! There's so many things here I've never seen before! Mom would have loved to come here!" She turned back around, flitting between a few gift stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
"Hm?" Chiharu's attention turned back to Jojo and their plates in front of them. His was finished and her own was 3/4 done. "I mean, if you want dessert we can get some, it doesn't matter to me." She picked up a stray noodle from on her plate, tossing it into her mouth as she looked at her friend.

Vanille turned on her heel, looking at him incredulously. "Just 'nice'?? This place is amazing! There's so many things here I've never seen before! Mom would have loved to come here!" She turned back around, flitting between a few gift stores.
"Mom?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded and sighed "I still cant believe shes dead..."
"Me either"

Lumina said:
Jojo nodded and waved the waiter over "I'd like to get two cream cakes and then the bill." he said as he looked over at the waiter then the waiter walked off and Jojo looked back to Chiharu "So is this an average attitude for you, or is it an off day for you?" he asked curiously as he examined her with questioning eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
"Yeah...That has to be it...She's just tired..." He was clearly not wanting to believe she was gone
Riley nods. "Okay" she says

Akito's ghostly figure appeared next to Marcus, only he could see. "I told you, you would regret it.... Killing a innocent man for nothing..." Is voice sounds like static but it was understandable

shortyshot8 said:
"Mom?"
"Me either"
Vanille didn't look at him, but kept looking at the display of a nearby store. "I do have parents, they're just back home, where I'm normally from." She picked up some silly park trinket in her hands, inspecting it. "Mom always loved the cultures of other dimensions and planets, which is why I'm here." She smiled at Parker as she set the trinket down and went to investigate another shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back