• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly and ruffles it hair a bit. "This is Yoru. My spirit friend. We've been friends since I was little~" He said with his seemingly never fading sweet voice. Yoru kinda gagged a bit when he saw that Ikuto was on a date with a girl. He didn't like love and mushy things so he just floated out the door and planned to come back later.
"He says he'll give us some alone time." He said.
"all I heard was him gagging" she says.

Nonalaka said:
((Sanic! xD ))
Ilaani held on tightly as they sped through the streets into the forest, the sirens gradually getting quieter as they continued "Do you think we've lost them?" She asked as she turned her head to look behind them.
Axel turned a corner and began rushing closer and closer to the forest, Nexus trailing him. "I think we lost them! But we should go to our secret spot in the forest just to be safe!" He hollered.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi soon kissed Mari's forehead and put her down and smiled at her*
''wanna see the garden?''

[/QUOTE]
Mari nodded and smiled at her, sniffling a bit. "M-Mhm!" She said with a happy chime in her voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed on the couch her hand on her forehead
After some time Ayen came out of the kitchen with a few plates of pancakes and sausage and set one on Amaya's lap before softly calling her the kids "Breakfast is ready!"

SoulofTobi said:
After some time Ayen came out of the kitchen with a few plates of pancakes and sausage and set one on Amaya's lap before softly calling her the kids "Breakfast is ready!"
Rin came to the kitchen. "Yasss" she says

Amaya sat up. "Thank you Hun" she says

LunaCrosby said:
The clone sat down quietly, staring at the ground without any expression.
Ethereal knelt down. "Arielle" she says

Arielle appeared. "Yes mommy?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled and nodded "though it's their most basic dish, it's still good, isn't it?" he asked as he ate more of his own food.
Chiharu nodded, twirling another forkful. She raised it up to her mouth before talking again. "Sometimes basic is the best option." With that she stuck the fork back in her mouth, eating the food that was on it. She noted that Jojo's food looked good too.

Mayyflower said:

Ethereal knelt down. "Arielle" she says

Arielle appeared. "Yes mommy?" She asks
The clone glanced over at them why bring Arielle into this? she thought

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded happily and sat down next to her as he set the other three plate on the table in front of them "Kids, you'll have to come in here for breakfast~" he called out

Len came into the living room and grabbed a plate.

LunaCrosby said:
The clone glanced over at them why bring Arielle into this? she thought
"Will you go back in time and see what happened and who did it" she asks

Arielle nods before putting a hand on Sams head and going all the way back

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, twirling another forkful. She raised it up to her mouth before talking again. "Sometimes basic is the best option." With that she stuck the fork back in her mouth, eating the food that was on it. She noted that Jojo's food looked good too.
Jojo shrugged his shoulders and sighed "but with basic you rarely get something great with curves and just enough meat, but still a bit of fat for the nice squishy parts." he said with a small laugh as he rubbed his chin and started off into space with a ever so slight tint of red on his face.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded happily and sat down next to her as he set the other three plate on the table in front of them "Kids, you'll have to come in here for breakfast~" he called out
Len came into the living room and grabbed a plate.
Rin came out and sat down on the floor and started eating. "Thanks dad" she says

Amaya started eating

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto soon stopped and sat at a table. "Well, Yoru doesn't like dating and that sort of thing..." He said.
Sakura sat down as well "I guess that makes sense" she says and nods.

Mayyflower said:
"Will you go back in time and see what happened and who did it" she asks
Arielle nods before putting a hand on Sams head and going all the way back
The clone stared at Arielle, curious as to what shed find out.

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura sat down as well "I guess that makes sense" she says and nods.

The clone stared at Arielle, curious as to what shed find out.
Arielle came back and looked over at Marcus "A man named Akito is gone... Akito and Sam were practically one, anything that happens to Akito will happen to Sam" he says calmly @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Rin came out and sat down on the floor and started eating. "Thanks dad" she says
Amaya started eating
Len sat besides Rin "yeah thanks dad." he said happily

Ayen smiled "Any thing for my family." he said with a nod before he started eating.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shrugged his shoulders and sighed "but with basic you rarely get something great with curves and just enough meat, but still a bit of fat for the nice squishy parts." he said with a small laugh as he rubbed his chin and started off into space with a ever so slight tint of red on his face.
Chiharu simply looked at him, her eyes narrowed in exasperation. She just ate her food silently, not wanting to go into that subject, which was a bit of a touchy one for her. But she'd never EVER admit that to him. So she'd just eat her food for now.

Lumina said:
Chiharu simply looked at him, her eyes narrowed in exasperation. She just ate her food silently, not wanting to go into that subject, which was a bit of a touchy one for her. But she'd never EVER admit that to him. So she'd just eat her food for now.
Jojo tilted his head at her "what's with the look?" he asked curiously as in his mind he hadn't don't anything wrong before he started eating his food again.

Mayyflower said:
Arielle came back and looked over at Marcus "A man named Akito is gone... Akito and Sam were practically one, anything that happens to Akito will happen to Sam" he says calmly @shortyshot8
Marcus smiled a little blocking out everyone's voice "She's just sleeping..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Sam is dead... mother, I think she was murdered..." The clone says, looking emotionless.

Kagura looked at him "what do you mean?" she asks.
"How is he?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little blocking out everyone's voice "She's just sleeping..."

"How is he?"
Kagura went silent a second before looking up at him "I dont think hes taking it well at all..." she said and shook her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura went silent a second before looking up at him "I dont think hes taking it well at all..." she said and shook her head.
"That's not good. You can't imagine what will happen"

Lumina said:
Lilliana took the rose, and looked up at her father as he spoke. "...o-okay..." She looked over at Aeko, who did seem nice, but she still didn't want to move yet, even with Ken's insisting.
Noir now ruffled Lilliana's hair a bit, knowing the struggle of being shy as a child.

@WeirdPrincess
Aeko waved at Lillian as she noticed her looking began to make fish faces, or rather what she thought fish faces looked like. Aeko then flapped her arms up and down as she walked around the room before holding both her arms up in the air and exclaiming, "I'm a flying fish!"

tumblr_n6geaxBdTW1s4cujlo1_500.gif

@TheDragoon

SoulofTobi said:
Len sat besides Rin "yeah thanks dad." he said happily
Ayen smiled "Any thing for my family." he said with a nod before he started eating.
Amaya ate slowly. "It's really good" she says

Rin nodded in agreement

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo tilted his head at her "what's with the look?" he asked curiously as in his mind he hadn't don't anything wrong before he started eating his food again.
Chiharu shook her head, looking down at her food. "I don't have a 'look'." She twirled more spaghetti around her fork and ate it, looking up at him normally as if she honestly hadn't been thinking about anything. Just a bit of comparing herself to society was all. She sipped her water, placing her fork down to take a break from eating.

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko waved at Lillian as she noticed her looking began to make fish faces, or rather what she thought fish faces looked like. Aeko then flapped her arms up and down as she walked around the room before holding both her arms up in the air and exclaiming, "I'm a flying fish!"
tumblr_n6geaxBdTW1s4cujlo1_500.gif

@TheDragoon
Lilliana blinked, watching Aeko for a moment, before a small smile appeared on her face, which she hid with the sleeve of her oversized sweater.

Noir grinned, wrapping an arm around Yuto's, happy that Lilliana seemed happier as well.

@TheDragoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back