• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya groaned. "Shhhh children just for a second" she says holding her head
"What's wrong mama, you got a headache?" She asks

Akito grinned. "I was never fighting" he says with a smirk
"As you wish" With that his hand burned through Akito's skull

LunaCrosby said:
"shes stubborn.. but It's her choice about it, none of its your fault that she feels that way"
"But it is. I'M the one who cheated."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
They both burst through the wall, speeding down towards the road, once reaching it, heading for the forest. Police sirens could be heard.
[media]

[/media]

Ikuto laughed lightly and nodded, twitching his ears a bit before taking her hand. "Great! It's a date then~" He teased her before he began walking to the cafe.
((Sanic! xD ))

Ilaani held on tightly as they sped through the streets into the forest, the sirens gradually getting quieter as they continued "Do you think we've lost them?" She asked as she turned her head to look behind them.

shortyshot8 said:

"but you're here now and you've already said that your better than that, she's just being her"

shortyshot8 said:

(Well there goes two of my favorite characters)

LunaCrosby said:
The clone looked at Sam before putting her hand on top of Sam's head, trying to search for what was causing the pain.
Sam dropped to the floor and held her head before everything going still, her eyes turning a pale color (kagura should have been there)

Mayyflower said:
Sam dropped to the floor and held her head before everything going still, her eyes turning a pale color (kagura should have been there)
(Say what?)

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "So? the fact that a short girl and a giant are dinning together doesn't make us stand out?" he asked calmly as he looked down at her "and if you keep your head that way you'll end up getting a mark on your forehead." he said as he crossed his arms.
Chiharu looked up, her chin still resting on the table. Her forehead was the slightest bit pink from where it flopped on the table. "Yeah, that's why I said it'd make us stand out more." She moved her cup so she could still drink while keeping her head on the table, feeling slightly defeated.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "Oh i will try, but at the same time usually nothing wants to get close to something on fire." he said playfully before smirking "And would you prefer me to be clotheless instead of only slightly less?" he asked teasingly
Dakota blushed as she waved her hand in front of her "N-No! I mean I-I didnt mean it like that!" She blurted out

Mayyflower said:
The clone stared at Sam, its mouth open as it stared at her.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up, her chin still resting on the table. Her forehead was the slightest bit pink from where it flopped on the table. "Yeah, that's why I said it'd make us stand out more." She moved her cup so she could still drink while keeping her head on the table, feeling slightly defeated.
Jojo place his arm on the table and rested his head on it as he looked down at her with an amused smile on his face "You just never give up, i'm sure some would even call it.." he stopped for a moment and thought "whats the word...." he said narrowing his eyes at her "AH, CUTE thats the word." he said with a satisfied nod.

LunaCrosby said:
The clone stared at Sam, its mouth open as it stared at her.
Riley came back front the bathroom and saw Sam on the floor and kagura' clone. "MOMMY!" She cries running over to her. "What did you do?!" She growled.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as she waved her hand in front of her "N-No! I mean I-I didnt mean it like that!" She blurted out
Roland stopped and busted out laughed for a moment before turning to her "So... does that still mean you like me without clothes." he asked as he stopped laughing and smiled at her.

Mayyflower said:
Riley came back front the bathroom and saw Sam on the floor and kagura' clone. "MOMMY!" She cries running over to her. "What did you do?!" She growled.
The clone looked at Riley "you shouldn't be blaming me little one. like I would kill my best friend that helped me through all the hard time's, the one who was like a sister to me" the clone snapped.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo place his arm on the table and rested his head on it as he looked down at her with an amused smile on his face "You just never give up, i'm sure some would even call it.." he stopped for a moment and thought "whats the word...." he said narrowing his eyes at her "AH, CUTE thats the word." he said with a satisfied nod.
Chiharu's eyes widened a smidgen at the word cute, her chinks tinting the lightest shade of pink, and she looked back out at the restaurant. "I'm not cute." She stated simply, taking another drink of her water. What with that statement? "I did say I was stubborn, so of course I wouldn't give up on things easily."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back